The Tutor Gets Tutored

Story Info
While working on an essay, she seduces her teacher.
1.7k words
3.8
34.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeldo
zeldo
3 Followers

I got the call halfway through the semester. It was the mother of one of my former students - the girl was in her second year of university and needed help with an essay. The mother sounded desperate, so I agreed. And since the girl was a former student, I said I'd do it for half the price. My normal rate was $40 per hour, but I'd give them two hours for the same rate.

When I showed up, Anu's mother was overjoyed: "Mr. Michael! Thank you so much for helping out." And here I thought they were helping me out and my bills.

So I settled at the table with Anu and a rough draft of her essay. Pen in hand I was going over things she could change, telling her why things had to be moved or altered in her sentence structure. After about fifteen minutes, her mother popped her head around the corner and said they were leaving so we could get the work done without disturbance.

Anu smiled and I said, "See you in a bit."

I told her, "Actually, you know, if you change these things in the essay now, you'll pretty much be done. Do you have a laptop or something that we can change your working copy?"

"No, I just have my desktop upstairs. Let's go change it now." She led me to her room and her computer which already had her essay on the screen. We sat down and she started making some of the changes to her essay. To sit in front of the desk we were already quite close in proximity and her leg was right up against mine. When she leaned over even slightly, her ample breast rubbed against my arm. I hadn't realized how large they really were, but I pushed the thought out of my head.

Then I noticed a portion of the text that could be made stronger and started to type it in myself. "This will make your argument much better, especially if you want your strongest argument first." Her hand rested on my thigh, something I couldn't ignore. Neither could a certain body part which began to awaken.

Her hand began to move up my thigh. In half a second she would feel what was becoming increasingly and visibly obvious. Suddenly, and without a word, she stood and said, "Would you like a drink?"

"Uh, sure. Just water is fine."

She scampered off to the kitchen to get a couple of glasses. While she was gone, which seemed to be quite a while, the progress on her essay was steady. I got about two pages completely done.

She finally returned and handed me the glass. I didn't notice at first, but she had changed her clothes.

I glanced over and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped. I tried to quickly recover and look back at the screen. My quick glance picked up her button-up but it was far from buttoned up. it was undone to the bottom and underneath was a tight and tiny bra, barely holding in its contents which were spilling over the top. She also had on a tiny plaid mini-skirt - the stereotypical schoolgirl skirt.

When she reached up to grab a couple of coasters from the shelf, my eyes were glued to the cheeks that snuck out from under her skirt. My resolve was beginning to crumble... I began to wonder if it was ever really there.

When she sat back down, she was almost on top of me. "Whoops! Sorry."

She smiled widely at me.

I kept typing at the computer and she looked closely at my expression.

You seem really tense. A few seconds later her hands were rubbing my shoulders. "Anu, you don't need to do that."

"Why not? You're doing all this work to help me, I want to help you too."

Her hands felt very relaxing. It didn't take long for the essay to be done its next draft. She moved back to her seat to look it over. She leaned in towards the screen and typed a bit, setting up the formatting of the essay. Again, the skirt lifted, but this time she planted herself almost squarely in my lap. "There, that's easier. You don't mind, do you?"

I couldn't even answer. I just sat there and wondered if she could feel my erection throbbing under her. There was no way she could have missed it and with every shift of her body she certainly wasn't missing it.

She sat back a bit and asked, "Mr. Michaels, could you do me a huge favour?" Consider the circumstances, I wasn't in a position to refuse anything. But I could barely talk, so she continued, "I just wanted to try something."

I scraped out a barely audible, "Sure."

She got up and grabbed my hand, leading me over to the bed.

"Uh..." I was quite nervous and was trying to keep my hand from shaking like a leaf in the wind. "Aren't your parents going to be home soon?"

"No, they left for the night. They're going to Detroit for the weekend."

I gulped.

She lightly pushed me so I was sitting on the bed and stood in front of me in her unbuttoned shirt and micro-skirt. Her breasts swayed, catching my eye.

"Would you like to hold them and feel how heavy they are?"

She took my silence as assent and draped off her shirt, reaching back to unhook her bra. Her breasts swung free, huge and heavy. They must have been at least double D's and looked deliciously inviting. My hands reached forward of their own accord and I lifted them from the bottom feeling first how smooth the skin was and then their beautiful weight. She stepped forwards thrusting them in my face, first the left, then the right. My tongue flicked out to taste the nipples that were already perked to hardness.

She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes, pushing her head back almost dreamily.

"I need you to take off your clothes." She said it huskily, her eyes still closed, her breasts still thrust in my face filling my world with bounteous flesh. I began to remove my clothing, as if on auto-pilot.

"I just want to lie on top of you and feel your skin." Her eyes were open now and she was removing what was supposed to be a skirt. She pushed me back onto the bed and did exactly that: she lay foot to foot and chest to chest on top of me. The warmth between her legs, now slightly moist, rested on my erect penis. I felt completely comfortable, lying here beneath Anu, body to body. But every smallest movement resulted in a quick involuntary spasm of my penis against her. She reached down and pushed it up between her legs so it was resting up between her ass cheeks. "That feels really nice," she cooed in my ear.

She began to rock gently and spread slightly so her legs were straddling me.

"Can I please sit on your face?" She looked at me unsure of what my response.

"Of course" Not sure if I croaked it out or whispered.

She smiled, a big beautiful smile and turned herself on me, on her knees so her luscious underside hovered six inches above my face. I could see and smell her beauty and began to water for it on my waiting face.

She slowly lowered herself to my face. The warmth of her body pressed against me and I felt myself slipping into a delirium. She shifted her body so the soft skin of her vaginal lips rubbed against my nose and mouth, and leaned forward, undoing my pants. Lifting my hips slightly she ably pulled them down and lightly caressed me with her finger tips.

I could feel my eyes roll back for the first, but certainly not the last time this evening. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled again, "Put your tongue in me. I want to feel your tongue."

I slipped my tongue in between her folds and felt her body respond by moving back and forth against my face. She kept caressing me and my body was silently begging to be stimulated. My penis throbbed to be stroked. But she clearly knew what she was doing and the light caressing was getting me hotter than I'd ever been.

"OK!" She said, stopping the movement of her body. She shifted forward slightly and told me, "I want you to feel your tongue all the way up in my ass."

I gulped and lighly licked around her hole and she leaned back pushing down on me. I pushed my tongue through and she threw her head back and exhaled slowly with a soft moan. Her body started to move against my tongue, pulling it in and out, pulling it deeper each time.

Then she began with the caressing again and it was my turn to moan.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Both hands started to work at teasing my swollen member and balls.

I was thinking, I could easily lose track of time doing this. And I did.

My tongue began to feel a little raw when she lean forward suddenly and unstraddled me, facing me with a wicked and sly grin.

She reached back again and sat on me, positioning her vaginal opening just over the head of my penis. "Let's just sit like this and breathe."

I could barely breathe, but whatever she wanted was OK with me. In fact, I really wasn't sure I was ready for full intercourse at this point.

Slowly, as she looked into my face, smiling, she lowered herself onto me. When I was completely inside her, she closed her eyes and just hovered above me. She stayed in this excruciating position for a good few minutes. Although she didn't move, it felt like every minute movement was a vibrant stimulation to my penis.

She eventually sat up and began to move her hips slowly, rubbing herself on me. I began to caress her large breasts and she smiled again, picking up the rhythm of her hips, impaling me with her body.

As we both lost ourselves in the moment, she collapsed onto me, breathing heavily into my ear.

"I've wanted to do that for way too long."

zeldo
zeldo
3 Followers