The Tutor Part Duex

Story Info
The Tutor calls the student for another session.
1.8k words
4.39
22.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by since my encounter with Steve and it was all I could think of. The problem I was having now, was that the image of him laying on my couch, naked, stroking his big cock was fading from my memory. I needed a way to preserve that image for future reference, because our relationship wasn't the kind that I could ask him to show me when ever I wanted. He was my student for Christ's sake! In fact we hadn't spoken since then. I wondered if he was embarrassed after, by what happened. I wondered if he was intentionally avoiding me.

I decided to give him a call and see if it was over or if I had another chance at seing that big cock. I called him up and got his room mate. He wasn't home, so I left a message and hung up. Well, I guess that's probably the end of that, I thought to myself. However, the next day the phone rang and when I picked it up there was no sound on the other end.

"Is this Steve?" I asked

"....uh yeah, hi it's Steve."

He didn't say anything else and I could tell he was nervous and probably about to hang up. I had to say somthing to keep him on the line. I decided to act as if nothing happened. So in a light and cheerful voice I asked him how he was doing and if he was ready for another tutoring session. There was awkward silence on the other end as he was trying to make up his mind. I held my breath and waited.

"I could use some more help in anatomy " he hesitantly said. There was a slight quiver in his voice. I smiled to myself. That was as sign for sure.

"Great, how about tonight?" I asked, trying to act as casual as possible.

He agreed to come over at seven o'clock. I went out to the store and bought a new video tape for my video camera. I definitely wanted to capture the moment if I could.

At about ten minutes to seven the doorbell rang. Hmmm eager he is, I thought to myself. Steve stepped inside, with a serious look on is face and when he walked from the dark entry hall into the well lit living room his cheeks were flushed and I could tell he was nervous. As we sat down on the couch, I decided I better say somthing to get him engaged before he bolted out the door.

"So where would you like to start?" I asked keeping my tone neutral.

He avoided my eyes and replied "Muscle groups of the legs"

I started to describe the muscles when he cut me off, and while still avoiding my eyes he said, "Actually, I was hoping you could show me on your body"

This was a twist, and I guessed that he wanted some pay back for last time. I smirked and casually replied "Alright, if it will help"

I stood up and slid down my track pants, to reveal my curvy lower half in light blue bikini briefs. As I kicked the track pants aside, I watched his eyes glued to my puffy crotch with my black pubic hair showing through below the thin blue cotton material. I went on to describe the large muscles in my thighs and point to them. I then turned around to describe the hamstring muscles and I could feel his eyes burning into my ass. I looked back over my shoulder to see that large familiar bulge forming rapidly in his pants.

When I was finished my description on my hamstring muscles, I sat down and looked into his eyes to try and gauge his reaction. "What next?" I asked.

"Lower abdominal muscles he said looking down at my crotch. I had to turn this around. He was slowly getting me naked, and it was supposed to be him that was naked as far as I was concerned.

"Why don't we review those muscles on you. You have much better muscles definition than I do in that area." I said.

He looked a little disappointed, but he said ok, so I asked him to remove his shirt. He removed his shirt and looked at me as if the say "what now?"

I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him back. Now just lie back and I'll begin" I said. As I started to point out certain abdominal muscles as he layed back, his hard on was making an enormous tent in his pants and actually pushing his pants up his stomach a bit. As I got lower, his pants were stopping me from proceeding to point out the lower muscles and I couldn't avoid it anymore, I had to address his erection.

"I would like to review the lower muscles, but I would need to lower your pants a bit." I said.

His face was beet red and he just looked at me and nodded his head. I struggled a bit to unsnap the button because his erection was putting so much force on the button and zipper. I managed to unsnap it and unzip him and his cock sprang out. The bugger didn't even wear underwear this time. I asked him to lift his hips and I slid his pants down. I then proceeded to carry on with the lesson as if all was normal. I would occasionally move his erect penis to one side or the other when it got in the way. This only caused it to be more engorged and it looked very red and painful. Every time I would touch it, he would suck in his breath. This was also having an effect on me and my pussy was dripping constantly. At the end of the lesson I looked up at him and said "You seem to have the same problem as last time"

"Yes, you seem to have that effect on me, but I was hoping to do more of the lesson with your body this time" he replied.

"Well if your a good boy you might get lucky"

"What do I have to do?" he asked.

"The same thing as last time, but I want to capture the moment" I replied as I left the room to get the video camera.

When I came back with it, he sat up and started shaking his head no.

"Steve you have such a great body, you should be proud of it"

He started to protest and I cut him off.

"What if I keep your face out of it?" I offered

He hesitated and I added he could watch me after if I let him. That did the trick, and he slowly nodded ok.

I set the camera up on a tripod and showed him on the small view screen where his face would be while laying on the couch and that it was out off the field of view. Then as he turned to go back the couch, I quickly hit the zoom out button so I would capture his whole body including his face. I was taking a risk, but I had to see the whole thing, facial expressions and all.

I hit the record button just in time to capture his ass as he reached the couch to turn around and lay down.

He layed back, got comfortable and took hold of his cock. He looked up at me and started stroking it. I was magnificent.

"Squeeze those big balls for me as well Sexy" I directed him.

"Why don't you give me something to do it to" He replied as his other hand went down to his balls.

I complied and slowly stripped off my clothes for him off camera. His eyes looked intently at me and he increased his pace. I knew he wasn't going to last long.

I cupped and squeezed my boobs for his and my pleasure. One hand stayed on my boobs and the other one drifted down across my belly to my pussy. We masturbated like this watching each other for a few minutes and I new he was close.

"Go ahead baby, let it go" I encouraged.

I no sooner said the words and spurt after spurt of hot, white cum shot out of his cock with amazing force. The first shot went up and landed on his shoulder, the second one landed on his chest, the third on on his flat stomach and the last one oozed down his hand and cock. It was an amazing sight to see.

It was this sight that put me over the edge and I felt my own orgasm welling up in me and then rip through my body. I momentarily shut my eyes and when I opened them Steve was staring at me, his cock still in his hand.

"That was incredible" he exclaimed

I reached over and shut the camera off. "Yes, it was" I replied as my eyes locked with his. "let me get something to clean you up big boy".

I turned around and walked into the kitchen relishing the feeling of his gaze on my naked ass as I walked away. I came back with a warm wet cloth and wiped his magnificent body down. By the time I was finished he was rock hard again.

"I see you're ready for your reward" as I grabbed his shaft with one and and squeezed his enormous balls with other. My mouth enveloped his head and I began bobbing up and down, coating his recently cleaned cock with my saliva. He moaned with pleasure as I quickened my pace. However, I wasn't about to waste his second round of cum in my mouth. I wanted it in my pussy. I stopped, straddled him and lowered myself down to stretch my pussy over his large erect cock. As I humped up and down I looked at his face and his cheeks were beet red with excitement. I took his hands and moved them to my tits. As he started to massage my tits, I felt his hot cum shoot up inside me and I clenched my pussy muscles together to milk him for all he was worth. When he finished, I collapsed on him and we laid on the coach in a heap. After a few minutes, I removed myself from him and cleaned him up for the second time. He got dressed and told me he had to be going. As he was leaving he kept loing over at the video camera still on it's tripod.

"Don't worry" I said "It will be for my eyes only" and maybe a few of my girlfriends I thought wickedly.

He nodded, thanked me for the lesson and left.