The Tutor Pt. 02

Story Info
She gets team-taught at the poker game.
9.1k words
4.55
96.5k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
235 Followers

This is the sequel to The Tutor, Pt. I, which introduces the characters and relationships. I strongly recommend you read that first before continuing.

This story contains elements of nonconsent and reluctance. If these are not your kinks, this story is probably not for you.

Otherwise, enjoy! Comments and feedback are always welcome.

*****

CHAPTER EIGHT

Jen heard muffled voices outside the bedroom door. She must have dozed off, exhausted from the exertion. Someone must have undone her restraints as she slept, for her wrists were now free. Her body felt well-used. Not sore or achy, but loose and tingly. She closed her eyes and sighed to herself, trying in vain to clench her tired pussy, recalling with pleasure the feeling of fullness the two men had given her.

The door opened, and she immediately recognized Mr. Davies' deep voice.

" - definitely one of the best I've had in recent memory. You've just got to see her to believe me." Jen feigned sleep, but her ego swooned with pride, knowing he was talking about her. Mr. Davies was no inexperienced cocksmith; she couldn't imagine how many women he had bedded, and she relished the feeling being labeled one of the best. Despite her overt reluctance, a part of her - buried deep until recently - still wanted to please him, and she had succeeded.

Her confidence kept her from moving or even closing her splayed legs. She knew the second man wasn't Hunter, but the thought intrigued her in untold ways. She envisioned herself laid out before his eyes with a plaque above her, declaring her "The Best," and she silently laughed at the thought. "Go on, take a look," she mentally dared. "Look and lust. Get hard for me." She thought of the Mullins twins at school, of Hunter, of the men at the peep show, of Mr. Davies, and thrilled at her power over male anatomy. They might be able to restrain her and to punish her, but she could control their very bloodflow, swelling their dicks with hardly any effort.

The men approached the bed, and Jen heard a long, low whistle.

"Amazing, right?" Mr. Davies whispered.

"My fucking God, what a perfect body," the stranger intoned. "That ass is the cutest, roundest little package I've ever seen. How are her tits?"

"More than a handful, with these big, juicy caps," Mr. Davies described.

"And you think she'll be down for it?"

Mr. Davies chuckled. "Ha! What difference does that make?" Both men laughed. "Besides, she's all caught up with my son, does whatever he tells her. And after this afternoon, I'm sure she'd love the idea." Jen felt fingertips travel slowly up her leg, from her ankle, past her knee, to the inside of her thigh, and around the curve of her ass. The touch was gentle but not tentative, and she was sure it wasn't Mr. Davies' hand. Her pussy fluttered, wondering if he would dare. To her disappointment, the fingers left her skin as they passed along her spine.

"I don't know how you do it, Davies, but we'll be here. Just make sure she is, too. This is going to be one hell of a poker party."

"Literally!" The two men laughed at the joke as they left the room. Alone, Jen rose and dressed. She saw no sign of the men or of Hunter as she left the house, filled with anticipation and apprehension.

----------

"Hey, barmaid! Get me another one!" the husky man yelled at Jen. She rose from the couch for the umpteenth time to fetch beers for the players at Mr. Davies' poker table. Hunter had said his dad and some co-workers would be playing poker at his house that night when he invited her over, but she hadn't expected to play servant girl to the five middle-aged cops. She wasn't sure what she had expected, to be honest, after hearing Mr. Davies and the stranger she now knew as Chase checking her out the day before. She had played innocent with Hunter when he asked, knowing full well that whatever happened, this was no innocent date-night of movie-watching and copping feels.

She had certainly dressed for the part, though, deciding to exercise her new-found power over the men with a knee-length black skirt, plaid stockings, and a white button-up blouse through which her black bra could just barely be seen. At the last minute, she decided to leave her panties at home. "Just one more thing to carry later," she thought, laughing to herself.

She was bent down, getting a beer from the fridge, when she heard a cough behind her. Surprised, Jen bolted up and spun to see Chase taking a long pull from his bottle. She knew he must have had quite a view from his vantage point.

"Don't move on my account," he said with a wink. He turned slowly and went back to the living room, leaving Jen slightly embarrassed even though he had seen much more just the day before. She straightened her skirt, popped open the bottle and went back to the table.

"That's a girl," said Dan, the husky guy, as she put the beer in front of him. "Now, no peeking, you little cheater," he joked as he covered up his cards. Max, the slim, clean-shaven guy to his left, feigned a peek up Jen's skirt as she lingered by the table.

"Aw shucks," he jokingly moaned. "Not even a little peek?" he asked, eliciting raucous laughter from the group. Jen put a hand on his shoulder and played along.

"Now, now," she scolded. "You need to focus on your cards, especially with a short stack like that."

"Not the only thing on him that's too small to impress," Terry, the only black guy at the table, shouted, and the five of them erupted again. Hunter had edged closer to the table and laughed with the older men. "Hey, honey, why don't you come over here and keep a real player company?" Terry invited.

"We can't all be blessed like you, Terry," Max replied. "You just stay right next to me, baby. I need all the help I can get." His arm had wrapped around her waist, his hand resting on her hip. Jen caught Hunter's eyes. He was smiling and gave an almost imperceptible nod in permission.

"Now, what do you think of these?" Max asked her, showing her the cards in front of him. He had leaned closer to the table to keep them from other prying eyes, pulling Jen closer in the process.

"I think you've got quite a handful," she said, emphasizing the last word and twisting her hip into his palm. His grip tightened, and he was now massaging her hip, his arm pressing harder against her backside as he considered the ace and jack in front of him.

Max raised, and the laughter died down as the men settled into the hand. Check, raise, call, fold. By the river, Max had drawn two pair - aces over jacks. His other hand had gotten stronger, too, and he was now practically kneading Jen's ass as she pressed against him. Dan and Mr. Davies called on the river and revealed their cards. Max topped both of them, but in the midst of the excitement, the intensity of the hand finally breaking loose, Jen had jumped to clap for him, bumped the table, and sent Max's beer all over his shirt.

"Goddammit!" he yelled. "Fucking hell, are you good luck or bad luck?" he asked angrily, futilely wiping the suds in a futile attempt to dry his shirt.

"Jesus, Jen, you got to be a little more careful," Mr. Davies reprimanded her. She saw the smiles gone from the men's faces, partly because she'd almost knocked their drinks over, too, and partly at frustration over losing a big hand.

"Fucking hell," Max swore. "I don't know whether to kiss you to spank you."

"Well, both are my job," she heard Hunter say as he moved around the table in her direction.

"Yeah, keep your girl in line," Terry encouraged. A chorus of agreement went up from the table, mixed with mirthless laughter. Hunter stood behind her, a hand on her shoulder, and playfully tapped her ass.

"I've raised you better than that, boy," Mr. Davies said. "She ain't gonna learn her lesson from a love-tap." The table was silent as Hunter placed his left hand between her shoulder blades and his right hand on her waist, bending her over the table. Jen braced her elbows on the green felt as Hunter parted her hair over her face. She had expected an interesting night, but finding herself bent over the table with her ass in the air so suddenly took her by surprise. She surveyed the expectant faces of the players. Terry licked his lips. Mr. Davies grinned and leered. Both Max and Dan leaned back to get a better view.

Finally, she locked eyes with Chase. He was easily the best-looking of the bunch. His eyes were cobalt blue, standing out in contrast to his dark, tanned skin. A five-o'clock shadow framed a long, angular jaw, and his black hair, peppered with the first hints of gray, lay perfectly on his head. He was a detective, the only one of them not on the beat, and he wore a shirt and tie with the top button undone. The corners of his closed lips were turned up in a slight smile as his gaze bore into Jen's eyes. She glanced at his long, thin fingers, recalling the feel of them on her leg and felt herself melt onto the table as he sipped his drink, his eyes ever leaving hers.

Hunter's hands were on the hem of her skirt, and he let his fingernails graze the back of her thighs as he lifted it over her ass. From their positions, none of the other men could see her butt, though she was sure they hadn't missed the bunched-up folds of skirt on her back and were now imagining the display it revealed to Hunter. Again, the swell of pride asserted itself, as she envisioned five cocks springing to attention under the table. She may be helpless under Hunter's strong hands, but she was far from powerless.

The first swat was expected, and she felt the table jostle under her as her body shifted forward from the force. Her eyes were locked steadily on Chase's, and the same mysterious smile played on his lips. He had seen her ass twice now, and she was sure his mental image was not far from reality. Hunter spanked her again, and she felt the familiar tingle in her pussy as his fingers trailed down her crack before swinging back to smack her again. The last spank missed its mark, and Jen toppled off one elbow, nearly falling into Dan.

"Terry, help me out here," Mr. Davies said, grasping her left wrist and pulling Jen flat to the table. Terry's large hand wrapped round her right wrist, and she was now laying flat on the table, her upper body spread and still. Hunter spanked her again, and she squirmed, feeling the sharpness of each smack on her swiftly reddening ass. She closed her eyes and heard the chair nearest her scrape against the floor as its owner stood up.

"Mmmhmm, look at that," Max said appreciatively. "Guess we're breaking that 'no peeking' rule after all, Dan."

"You can say that again, bro," Dan replied as he, too, got up. "And no panties to boot." Jen heard him clap Hunter on the back. "You did a good job training this one up right, son. Now let us help you out." Hunter's hands left her body only to be replaced by four others, grasping and pulling at her ass cheeks. "Hold her open now, Max." Jen felt each man grab a cheek and spread her wide.

"Fuck, dude, look at those lips shine! She's fucking wet already," Max marveled. He leaned a little closer to her. "You liking this, girlie? You like showing off your tight little cunt?" Jen felt embarrassed at the young cop's blunt words, but there was no denying the moisture accumulating between her legs. "Good thing," he continued, "because you're going to need all the juice you got tonight." He punctuated his sentence with a swift, hard slap of her ass.

A finger traced her lips before dipping inside her. "Oh yeah," Dan said. "She's a tight one. Don't have what it takes to stretch her out, boy?" he teased Hunter. "Bet she's a real good fuck."

"Hell yeah," Hunter and Mr. Davies said in unison.

"What?! You fucked them both, bitch?" Terry yelled in mock shock.

"Ha, at the same time no less," Mr. Davies replied.

Terry guffawed. "You are a little slut, aren't you?" he asked, pinching her cheek. Jen squeezed her eyes shut in embarrassment, not wanting to see the look on his face. Dan and Max continued their ministrations, and her hips were undulating up and down with each new insertion. She yelped in surprise when one of them spit on her asshole before spreading the saliva around to coat the tight rosebud. A fingertip prodded at her before slipping inside her ass as two others entered her pussy. The hand slowly slid, back and forth, in and out, going deeper in both holes each time. Her ass clenched and relaxed, pulsing with each penetration.

"Here, Chase, hold this," said Mr. Davies as he got up from the table. Jen turned her head in time to watch him leave. Chase's hand held her wrist fast, and his other hand tickled her bare arm, making the fine blond hairs stand up. She felt her nipple harden in her bra as she watched him trace her skin. His gentle touch was a sharp contrast to the rough, invasive fingers plying her ass and pussy. She sighed in longing for a moment along with Chase. Would he make love to her or fuck her? Would he be tender? Would she want him to be?

Too soon, Mr. Davies returned and plopped a black duffel bag on the table. He threw it open and rummaged through it, eventually pulling out two sets of large handcuffs.

"Remember that fat fuck we picked up this summer? Couldn't even get his hands 'round his back, the bastard was so fucking fat. So I got me some cuffs with longer chains. Work perfect for lots of things," Mr. Davies explained. Jen felt the warm hands of Chase and Terry replaced by the cold steel of the cuffs as they closed on her wrists. Mr. Davies knelt down and secured the other end of each set to the legs of the table. She pulled at them, and Chase chuckled.

"No getting out of those, girl," he said. "You're stuck now." The remaining three guys rose from their chairs and joined the other three already behind her. The hands left her ass, only to be replaced by new ones, and Jen felt hot breath on her sex as Chase spoke. "More beautiful than I could imagine. And smells like heaven," he said.

His tongue passed wide and long over her pussy, and Jen moaned with pleasure. She felt the tip flick her clit before orbiting her lips. Chase's tongue zigzagged across her sex before circling the sensitive button again, flicking against it and driving her wild. She felt his hands on her ass, holding her open as he pressed his mouth against her, the stubble on his cheeks scratching her thighs. He dipped his tongue inside her, teasing her before sucking each lip into his mouth. His thumb pressed the sensitive skin between her asshole and pussy as his tongue returned to her clit. He was slow and deliberate at first but gradually picked up steam until he was assaulting her clit with his tongue. Jen moaned and groaned in pleasure, and she barely registered the sound of zippers and buttons and belt buckles hitting the hardwood floor, as Chase ate her pussy. His fingers held her lips apart, and he nestled one digit insider her, finding instantly the swollen g-spot inside. More hands explored her ass now, and another set reached under her to grab her tits. She felt the knuckles curl against her as they grabbed the lapels of her shirt and violently tore it open.

The sharp crack of a belt on her ass shocked her, but Chase expertly kept his face pressed to her crotch as she moved. She felt her orgasm building and knew it wouldn't take much more. He pressed his tongue flat against her clit as her body squirmed. She was close, so close, one second longer...

"Alright buddy," she heard someone say as Chase's face left her pussy. She groaned in frustration. "This ain't a fucking romance movie. This hole is here for fucking, and it's time this little slut got pounded."

The voice, which she barely registered as Dan's, had hardly ended the sentence before she felt rough hands grab her ass and the older man's dick sink into her pussy. He kept it buried, adjusting his footing, before unceremoniously fucking her with short, fast thrusts. His balls bounced against her as he rammed his cock in her. He was smaller - in length and girth - than Hunter or his dad, but his eager hips banging against her made Jen moan loudly.

"Oh, fuck!" she groaned.

"Yeah, bitch, take that cock! Fuck yeah, you tight little cunt! I'm fuck you til you limp out of here, little girl! Goddamn, your pussy is so fucking tight!" Dan jackhammered her hole, fucking for all he was worth, and Jen felt small beads of sweat drip onto her back. His rough hands pulled at her skin, wrapping around her midsection and pulling her body - and the table - against his bucking hips.

Someone unclasped her bra and lifted it off her tits, scattering poker chips and cards from the table. Immediately, hands were under her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching her hardened nipples. Her hair was tousled and covered her face, leaving her blind to see what was happening around her. All of her attention was on the sensation of Dan's pistoning cock and the mauling hands on her tits.

With several deep grunts, his pace slowed, and Dan thrust into her hard before pulling out. Surprised, she noticed that he had not yet come. The thought barely crossed her mind before another cock replaced his at her entrance.

"Yeah, Max! Get that pussy. She's so fucking sopping right now, and that ass is the perfect little handle," Dan encouraged. Max gripped his shaft at the base and slapped Jen's ass with it. She felt his steely hardness against her. The copious precum leaking from his tip left a cool trail down her ass to her crotch.

Dan's fucking had been hard and fast. Max, on the other hand, was taking his time. He traced her slit with his swollen head, teasing her clit, passing through the pool of wetness at her entrance, and stopping for a moment at her asshole. Event the earlier fingering had not readied her for penetration there yet, and Jen steeled herself against eh shot of pain that would surely come if he put his cock in her ass. With relief, she felt his cock-head slide back down to her clit, finally coming to rest just inside her pussy.

She moaned as he slid in her achingly slow until she could feel his wiry pubes on her sensitive skin. He pulled out, inch by inch, until just the head remained inside before making the long journey back deep into her pussy. His strokes were slow and long, and Jen relaxed a bit as he took her, enjoying the feel of each line and vein on his long member as it slid between her lips. Max's hands spread her open as he moved, and she heard whoops from the other men.

"Goddamn, look at those pretty pink lips!"

"Fuck, that pussy is beautiful! Hurry, up there, boy-o. My dick is so hard it's like I took Viagra!"

"Max, are you fucking that bitch or giving her a backrub?" Laughter erupted again.

"Mm...fuck. I'm taking my time with this one," Max groaned. "Her cunt is like a damn vacuum tube. Fuck, man. Mmmmm...so tight."

"I'm not just waiting around here. Let's see how this slut multitasks," Mr. Davies replied. She felt two bodies move around her, then a cock press imploringly at each hand. "Get your fucking hand on my cock, whore," he ordered. Jen chanced a glance as the two men wrapped her fingers around their ample meat. She knew before she saw that her hands were full of Davies - Hunter and his dad.

The extra links in the cuffs gave her just enough space to grope their cocks, but there was no way she could move her hands from the base to tip of either, long as they were. She squeezed each one and stroked the loose skin up their hard shafts, jacking both cocks with short, quick strokes. Both men groaned in response, and she continued stroking them, relishing the hard shafts in hands as Max continued to fill her from behind.

She paused as Mr. Davies peeled her hand away and spit on his cock, replacing her hand on his now-lubed length. She grimaced at the cold feel of the spit now coating his dick and her hand as Hunter did the same.

cumcouple
cumcouple
235 Followers