The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, you wonderful fucker!" she hissed through clenched teeth as he continued licking her hot, juicy pussy. She was almost afraid of falling off the table, but it was good, too good to stop.

Cherie was experiencing miniature climaxes from Thomas' talented tongue and fingers. She had to have him in her mouth, she had to give him the reward of a great blowjob for being such an attentive lover.

"My turn, studly" Cherie purred as she slid off the table and moved in front of him. On her knees, the sensual brunette looked up at him with those alluring blue eyes of hers. She reached out and took his shaft in her hands, stroking, caressing it lovingly.

"You have the loveliest cock Thomas, have I told you that? Mmm, so yummy, so thick, just the nicest cock for me to suck. I'm going to suck your dick Thomas, I'm going to take it in my mouth and say hello to it." Cherie cooed.

Cherie explored his shaft with her fingers first, cupping his balls in her hand, sliding her nails over the veins, the head of the shaft. When she finally took his prick in her mouth, Thomas felt as if his knees were going to buckle. Cherie took him deeply in her mouth, loving the manly feeling of his pulsating rod in her cocksucking lips. She hummed a little bit as she sucked, she was not a quiet lover, but seeing his eyes closed as he enjoyed the intense feelings running throughout his body, she didn't think he had any objections.

Thomas looked down at the beautiful woman who was so magnificently making love to his cock. Even doing such nasty, slutty things, she looked stunning, a vision of sensual beauty. This woman was an unabashed cock-fiend, but even that made her more special to the horny man.

"Up" was all Thomas said. Cherie knew exactly what he was talking about and hopped back up on the table, spreading her legs wide apart, eagerly ready for him to fuck her with that marvelous cock of his.

He inserted his cock deep within his sensual lover, she moved to accommodate him. She hunched her body forward as he lunged deep within her, already they were so comfortable together, so in-tune and familiar with each other's wants and needs. Cherie liked him to drive deep within her, she liked the build-up slow, but the fucking raw and passionate.

Cherie was gasping and hunching, wanting more, wanting this gifted fucker to screw her harder, deeper, faster. She told him in a loud voice "Fuck me like a whore Thomas, like YOUR whore, baby. Give it to me hard lover, I won't break!"

Thomas knew that, she was supple and agile in every way. As he continued the pile-driver motions deep within Cherie's wet pussy, she moved her body against him, her eager cunt taking all he could give it. The slapping sounds their bodies made as they fucked were almost like a soundtrack to their passion.

"Oh God, oh fuck, that's sooo good!!" Cherie moaned as the table wobbled beneath her. Her legs were around Thomas' neck as he continued pounding, pounding, pounding her the way she loved to be fucked.

"Darling, take me from behind. You know I love you fucking me like that Thomas, you can really drill me deep. Do it baby, fuck me like that!" Cherie begged.

Wanting to accommodate her every sexual whim, Thomas let Cherie swing her body around until she was on her hands and knees on the large table. With some careful movement, he was soon buried balls-deep in her horny, auburn-furred pussy, screwing her harder than ever. She was soaking wet, he loved that she seemed to always be lubricated and ready for him to fuck her. It felt like she was his to do with whatever he wanted, he continued to plough into the recesses of her sopping quim.

Cherie gave as good as she got, clenching her pussy muscles hard around his invading prick, milking him, letting him know with her body how good he felt deep inside of her. Her hips joined his in thrusting and pulling away, prolonging the wonderful fucking they were sharing. She could feel Thomas throb within the walls of her pussy, she knew it wouldn't be much longer. She had already had wonderful, tiny climaxes, she wanted him to cum soon.

"In my mouth baby, let l'il Cherie suck the cum from those balls of yours!" she purred as he moved within her. Those words put Thomas over the edge, he pulled out and she moved quickly to slurp up the wads of cum that spewed from his orgasming cock. A few stray drops landed on her mouth, but she licked them away greedily. Panting, exhausted, but momentarily sated, Thomas collapsed into a nearby booth. She joined him there seconds later, nuzzling into his chest. It felt right for her to be there, Thomas just let himself be in the moment.

"Thomas?"

"Mmm?"

"I've worked up an appetite. Can we still have that dessert?"

Thomas grinned at his beautiful playmate and kissed her, then headed off to the kitchen to prepare the dessert and some more coffee. He sincerely doubted that Pineapple Upside-Down cake would match what he'd just enjoyed, but both of them could likely use the sugar-and-caffeine-buzz. Thomas pondered whether or not he should call Brandi and ask her if she would open the restaurant tomorrow, he doubted he would have the energy to do so.

12