The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 06

Story Info
Cherie recalls her past life with the Swans.
4k words
4.62
16.2k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Day Seven

Cherie Partridge wasn't the type of person to curse, but she was cursing today. She'd gone into the Le Petite Chou and Brandi must have hugged her twenty times for introducing her to Irina. Irina had thanked her in her own unique way. She was hoping to meet Thomas for lunch, but he had to meet with the "Turtledoves" for another event, then his French friends, the three LeClaire sisters, were taking him to lunch, an annual tradition. Brandi told him his "birds" from England had also missed him and were not too happy about it.

Cherie was starving, so Brandi insisted she sit down and have coffee and cake with her, another slice of the heavenly Pineapple Upside Down cake with the five rings. She also had a bite or two of a croissant laden with the Goose-liver pate, and wasn't hungry by the end of her meal -- just lonely and a bit horny and more than a bit upset with herself.

For, despite her own best judgment and Irina's advice, despite what her head had kept telling her to do, she had fallen deeply, madly, head-over-heels in love with Thomas Wickham.

It wasn't logical, but love wasn't logical. Cherie wasn't a logical person when it came to sharing her love anyway. In High School, she'd fallen for the "bad boy" and she knew he would break her heart -- and he did. In college, she had met Julienne Charles and fallen for her, knowing the married teacher would likely never return her affections. Although they had a fantastic, tempestuous affair, it ended badly when she found Julienne in the arms of another attractive black woman. She had offered to share, but Cherie ran off in tears. Now she had Irina, but Irina could be mercurial and wasn't her soulmate. She was sure Thomas was, but they weren't in the same place. She was almost in tears and then she remembered the Swans ...

She had left college and puttered around for a few months before a friend had told her about a job opportunity with a family known as the Swans. The Swans were a prominent local couple, both highly successful, who were looking for a Nanny for their 5 children, ranging in age from 14 to 2. Cherie told her friend she was interested and an interview was arranged. Cherie was hired on the spot and she found she loved the children. The kids and their parents were water-rats and swam every day, Cherie got a nice tan that summer from being by the pool with them every day. She found herself becoming one of the family and her heart was mending.

One night, while making her way to her room, she happened to pass by the bedroom door and saw Kristina Swan on her hands and knees, sucking her husband's cock. Terry Swan had the biggest cock Cherie had ever seen. She knew she shouldn't, but she was glued to the spot as she watched the 33-year old blonde sucking off her muscular husband.

Then Cherie got a huge shock. "Ohhh, Cherie!" Terry groaned. For a moment, Cherie was terrified she'd been discovered, then saw that his eyes were closed while his blonde wife was sucking him off. What was going on?

Kristina Swan pulled away from her husband's shaft and stood up, kissing him gently. "She really gets to you, doesn't she?" she said, rubbing her near-perfect form against Terry's.

"Cherie? Christ yeah, I mean babe, I love you, but that little bitch ... "

"Darling, it's cool. She gets to me too, you know that."

Cherie was rooted to the floor. The Swans were attracted to her. This was the first she'd ever heard of this. Wow.

Terry Swan was all muscle, from head to toe. Swimming every day, the ex-Hockey player turned sportscaster had salt & pepper hair and he was a sharp dresser. Even casual, his clothes reflected good taste and he had a rugged look that Cherie had to admit, she found very appealing.

Kristina Swan, once Kristina Jarvis, was 10 years her husband's junior. A former model, she was as beautiful as her husband was handsome. A natural blonde with a tanned & toned body, she had tits you would swear were a surgeon's handiwork -- but weren't. Her hair was shoulder length and she had dreamy, sexy brown eyes and a gorgeous tush and legs -- Cherie realized she had a little crush on the couple and had to stifle a giggle. She watched them go on with their sex, knowing she shouldn't, but she was horny and it had been a while since she'd been with anyone.

Kristina was wearing one of her husband's striped shirts, he slid that from her shoulders and bared her body, kissing her neck and behind her ears and massaging her perfect breasts. From the soft coos she was making, it was obvious to Cherie he knew his way around his wife's body. She had the loveliest smile on her face, Cherie loved it when Kristina smiled, it lit up a room. Her family and children were her life, but she was also very lusty and sexy at this moment, something Cherie hadn't seen previously.

He picked up the sexy blonde in his arms, kissed her and placed her on the large bed. Cherie had to crane her neck a bit to see what was going on, but it was worth the effort. Between his wife's long, tapered legs, Terry was sliding off her blue silk panties and then was ardently eating Kristina's pussy. Cherie wasn't surprised to see that the blonde had a Brazilian, they were people who prided themselves on good grooming. Christina's hands were digging into her husband's scalp as he licked and slurped her cunt, she was barely speaking above a whisper, but Cherie heard her loud and clear.

"Ohhh Cherie, you little slut, eat me, eat my pussy!" Kristina sighed.

All these years later, Cherie remembered every little nuance of that evening. It remained one of the happiest, sexiest memories of her life, only a few had matched it -- her earlier sexfests with Irina and Thomas came to mind.

Cherie's mind drifted back to that magical evening. Terry Swan was between his wife's legs, licking her pussy, but his hands were far from idle. They were moving all over her lean torso, fondling her breasts, stroking her sides, he seemingly knew what to do to please a woman. Cherie felt a pang of envy -- but didn't know if it was because she wanted to be doing those things to Kristina or she wanted Terry to pleasure her. Her reverie was broken by a cry from the youngest Swan child's room, when she came back, their door was closed and the opportunity gone.

Over the next few days, Cherie got more than one opportunity to watch the Swans at play. Their door was often left ajar or almost totally open and she would discreetly watch them making love or fuck, because they did both with equal passion. The couples was beautiful together, watching them have sex was like watching some erotic ballet. After the 3rd night, Cherie went to a local sex shop and bought herself a very nice vibe. The pretty Asian salesgirl flirted with her outrageously, but Cherie didn't give her much encouragement -- the objects of her desires were her employers, beautiful and sensual and without peer.

Every night, she would watch them couple, then when they seemed finished, she'd go back to her own room and use the vibe on herself until she exploded. Cherie wanted to be a part of their loving, just once and knew she had to or she'd simply die. Both of them wanted her -- so how was she going to make it happen?

They were all poolside a few days later, the Swans were practically nudists, so Kristina was laying out trying to get some rays. She teased Cherie a few times about sunning herself when everyone knew it wasn't good for you, but she laughed and said "I'll sacrifice a little piece of my health for a nice bronzing". Cherie was also getting some sun, although she had to be careful, given her complexion.

"I need a bit more Sunblock -- Cherie, would you be a dear and ...?" The sexy nanny nodded and squirted Sunblock on to her hands and began rubbing it all over Kristina's perfect body. She was finally touching that body and it was even softer and silkier to the touch than she had ever dreamed. Her buttocks and skin were unmarred, no blemishes, just perfection. Kristina turned over and smiled, no hint of mischief in her dark brown eyes as Cherie began rubbing Sunblock on her front. She started at Kristina's feet and worked up her thighs, wanting to be bold and daring, but not daring to risk it with Terry and the kids nearby. She slid Kristina's barely-there bikini down a bit to get a bit on her hips, but not off. Her hands traveled up the smooth, flat plane of the blonde's stomach and was nearing her tits, those yummy, lickable, round, perfect, bouncy tits ... no Cherie, control yourself, she knew and although she covered them in Sunblock, nipples included, she didn't allow herself the luxury of play. She finished the job and if Kristina was disappointed she hadn't gone further, it didn't show in her eyes.

"I hate that suit you're wearing" Kristina said suddenly.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Too conservative, a one-piece on a girl with a body like yours?"

"I figured with the kids around ... "

"They've seen me in less, we're very open about our bodies. Do you have another one?" Cherie shook her head and Kristina took her by the hand and stood up.

"I think I have a couple in my room that will fit you. Come with me darling, let's go have a look." The two women went upstairs and Kristina fumbled around in her drawers and closets and found a few barely-there bikinis she knew would suit Cherie. "Let's try this one on you!" she said, grabbing a silver metallic suit. Cherie got out of her one-piece and slid the tiny thong bottom up, it didn't cover her ass, she was glad she was in good shape. But the top ...

"I can't get this to fit quite right" Cherie complained to Kristina, who came up behind her.

"Let me give you a hand" Kristina said and moved behind her. She placed her hands on the bikini top, but instead of adjusting it, she cupped Cherie's round breasts and fondled them. Within an instant, all pretense of trying on a swimsuit was gone. Cherie turned around and her lips met Kristina's in a sweet, loving kiss that felt so wonderful, she teared up a little. "I have been wanting this for such a long time" she said to Kristina, who simply said "Me too."

"I see you got her up here" came a voice from the doorway. There stood Terry, tanned and muscular, wearing only his swim trunks. "Cherie, both of us have wanted you in our bedroom for a long, long time. Since the day we hired you, in fact. Why do you think we've been leaving our door open?"

"You did that on purpose?" Cherie said, startled.

"Of course, silly baby" Kristina replied. "We wanted you to come in and join us, but you never did. So we decided to try one more thing and if you chose not to play, we'd have to live with that. Obviously, you find us sexy ..."

"You're the sexiest people I've ever known!" Cherie enthused. Terry laughed at her reaction.

"Yes, we are a sexy couple, aren't we?"

"Now, we'd very much like to make it a sexy trio by taking you as our lover, Cherie. But we have to be sure you want this."

Cherie was getting a bit weepy again. "I do, I love you both, god, I ... " Terry cut her off.

"We don't just want you as a one-time thing, or a casual fling, Cherie. We want you to share our bed and be our live-in lover, do you want that too?" The auburn-haired vixen nodded.

"More than anything!" she purred, her voice dropping an octave.

Kristina snuggled up behind Cherie and tugged the bikini bottom down. "I have a little confession of my own, Cherie darling." The Swans new playmate was melting against Kristina's gentle fingers.

"Mmm, what's that, darling?" Cherie said, drifting into an erotic haze.

"I've never been with another woman" Kristina whispered softly.

Cherie broke out of her daze. "What? You're kidding!"

Even all these years later, Cherie remembered vividly the first touch of Kristina's fingers on her skin and that first, sweet kiss. She recalled in full detail the depth of the blonde's brown eyes and how beautiful her skin felt against Cherie's own. She said her goodbyes to Brandi, who told her to send Irina her love and made her way home. She had long ago worn out that original vibe, but had a few newer toys that would do the job Thomas was not there to do, put out the fire in her needy pussy as she thought about her past loves ....

Cherie had taken Kristina's hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it softly. She smiled and said "Kristina darling, I have been with other women before and it's beautiful. May I show you how beautiful it is, you are, with your husband watching?"

"Yes" Kristina responded softly. For the first time, she sounded nervous, but Cherie merely kissed her neck and behind her ears. "Don't be afraid -- I'm very good and I want you so very much and I will make sure you cum. I'll teach you all sorts of wonderful, naughty things if you'll just let me."

Kristina stretched out on the king-sized bed, her body propped up somewhat by a large grouping of pillows. Cherie joined her there and without hesitation, she parted Kristina's bare pussy lips and inserted her tongue and began to lick. Gently, at first -- she didn't want to rush and spoil things, but Kristina was sweeter than she'd been in Cherie's imagination. Her honey was thick and tasty, likely from their healthy diet and Cherie burrowed in her tongue, seeking more. Kristina threw her head back and moaned.

"Oh darling, oh Cherie, that feels -- it's indescribable. Keep it up, my love, oh Terry, she's eating me up and it's wonderful -- her tongue's hitting all the right places, oh my loves, this is so fucking wonderful!" she sighed.

Cherie was loving this, loving being so close and intimate with someone once again. Her body was giving pleasure to this woman she so adored, she could see from the delighted expression on Kristina's face that she had no regrets about her first girl-girl experience. She wanted to feel Kristina's lips and hands on her own body, but she could wait -- nothing mattered more then pleasing these people she so adored.

"How is she, Cherie darling?" Terry asked their nanny, loving every second of the sexy little pageant they were putting on for his benefit.

"She's special, a wonderful treat!" Cherie sighed as she trailed her tongue along the silky skin. No part of Kristina went untouched, even her toes were licked and her feet massaged. That brought another sigh to Kristina's lips, which was silenced by Cherie kissing her silent.

The pair of beauties snuggled together, content, Kristina running her slender fingers through Cherie's thick, auburn locks. "Thank You" she said quietly, her body still sparkling with pleasure.

"My pleasure, you're welcome" Cherie beamed, with her head laying on Kristina's tummy. At that point, she didn't want to move -- ever.

"I -- I'd like to try making love to you, I hope I can ... " Cherie kissed Christina silent one more time and placed one finger on her lover's pert nose.

"Just kiss me everywhere you want to kiss -- don't rush, take your time. Nothing will feel bad, because you're touching me with love. Terry, you can move closer and watch your beautiful wife having her first lesbian experience, all right?"

Terry got closer and his cock ached to make love to this young woman both he and Kristina had been so smitten with. He watched with rapt attention as Kristina moved her body against Cherie's, her fingers stroking the auburn-haired girl's skin, then wherever her fingers would touch, her lips would follow. Cherie sighed and felt herself becoming wet and aroused, her nipples stiffened and she threw her head back and closed her eyes. She was aglow and truly in love for the first time, knowing it would only be more special once Terry was added to the mix. No rush -- her considerate employer wanted his wife to have this experience first, before he joined in their lovemaking.

"You're soaked, you little bitch!" Kristina hissed, getting into the spirit of things. She slid a finger into the first pussy she had ever touched, other than her own, and withdrew it, licking it clean. Kristina sighed and smiled sweetly, it was a flavor she intended to sample again.

"Slut" Cherie said and both women laughed. Kristina toppled over on top of Cherie and their arms wrapped around each other and the kisses became more passionate, more urgent. The intensity grew and the heat went up -- up -- UP -- and now they were girl-fucking, bodies rubbing together, tongues mingling, fingers deep inside each other's cunts and bucking and hunching, tit to tit, pussy to pussy.

"Sexy lady, I want us to sixty-nine, I've dreamt of that" Kristina sighed as they parted. Cherie nodded. "We're about the same height, but I want us to have that intimate a joining Cherie, I want us to eat each other's pussies and I want Terry to watch us licking each other and fingering each other and ... " Kristina's voice trailed off as Cherie moved on top of her and lowered her steaming cunt on to her face. Kristina grabbed the cheeks of Cherie's ass and began eating her with relish, Cherie happily reciprocated.

Terry had merely stood there, he had no words for the happiness he was feeling. When he had first confessed to Kris how he was feeling about Cherie, he expected she'd freak -- but instead, she had confessed her own desire for the lovely girl. They had decided over time that should the opportunity present itself, they would welcome Cherie into their bed -- and now it had.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuckkkkkk, I'm cumming!" Kristina howled, amazing her husband who'd never heard her be that loud before. She shook like she'd received an electric shock and climaxed, while undaunted, Cherie kept licking until she finally came herself.

"Ummm -- hi" Terry grinned sheepishly as the women parted and huddled together at the head of the bed.

"I think he's feeling left out" Cherie purred as Kristina licked one still-hard nipple and snuggled closer.

"No, he's not -- I know my man, he enjoyed every second of our little show, didn't you sweetie?" Terry nodded. "Okay darling, get your butt in here -- it's your turn to fuck our little playmate. How do you like it, Cherie love?"

It'd been a while since Cherie had been in a man's arms, but she loved to be on top. Even when Julienne fucked her with a dildo, she loved to top-ride. She pushed Terry on his back and straddled his face, letting him taste her muff for a few minutes while his wife sucked him to hardness. It didn't take long -- watching the spectacle of the two stunners had aroused him like never before and within minutes, he was sporting the boner of a lifetime. That was good enough for Cherie, she got on top and slid down on his thick pole, loving the feeling of her first cock in a long, long time. While this was going on, Kristina rode her husband's face, facing towards Cherie and kissing and playing and keeping the fires lit.

"I never want to fuck without you again" Kristina purred as she and her new lover continued making love to each other while their man pleased them both. A lesser man might have had difficulty, but Terry's skilled cock moved in and out of their girlfriend's cunt while his tongue speared in and out of his wife's pussy. The girls were so obviously nuts about each other, he'd heard Kristina's comment and it echoed his own sentiments. Both wanted this auburn beauty as a permanent part of their sex life and they knew she wanted it as well.

Their lovemaking and their fucking continued for the entire afternoon, breaking only for dinner, then resuming in the evening. The kids spent most of the day swimming, the older ones looking after the younger children while their parents frolicked. Terry fucked Cherie from behind while she ate Kristina's pussy, then the two women sucked him off simultaneously, swallowing his cum when he came. Once he was out of action for the night, the women continued on well into the morning, making him feel a part of the action by kissing him from time to time and massaging him until he drifted off.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12