The Twelve Vitali Ch. 12

Story Info
Becoming truly his.
10.1k words
4.86
58.8k
23

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Authors note: Hello everyone. Thank you everyone for the positive feedback and comments they mean the world to me and have brightened my days. I hope you enjoy this series despite its differences to the original story. Thank you once again to Paul who continues to be my second set of eyes. ~ellie.

*****

Cat looked up from where she sat with the box on her lap as Matteo re-entered the white room. She hadn't wanted to explore the room without him; she was simultaneously excited, aroused and fearful of what she might find. Her curiosity about what was in the box was overwhelming, and she held it on her lap wanting not only what was in it but this new facet of their relationship. He looked gorgeous as he stood in the doorway watching her. He was shirtless and wore soft looking loose pants that she could imagine being used by a man doing martial arts rather than what they were about to do. Or at least what she hoped they were about to do.

"I want this," she said quietly, and ran her hands over the top of the box. "I didn't look or explore in the cupboards, those are your things and equipment, but this is mine," she said looking up at Matteo, her eyes bright and showing her mixed emotions.

"Then open it," he encouraged and walked slowly toward her, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "Wait," he stopped her and took the box from her lap and placed it back on the bed before pulling her to her feet. "No dresses in here, underwear only," he instructed and helped her remove the dress, his hands stroking over her exposed breasts. "Now you may open the box," he instructed and took the dress to the end panel, opening it and tossing it into a basket there.

Cat sat back on the bed and carefully removed the paper finding a white leather covered box with a stylised silver cat embossed on the surface with her name in cursive script below it. She looked up and tilted her head at him. Had he been optimistic again? Had he known she would say yes to this?

"I want this," he admitted. "As much as you claim that you want this. I never wanted to assume or take advantage of you, which was why I tried to talk to you without the influence of my needs. I was cautiously optimistic, however, because of your continued curiosity," he explained and lifted the lid for Cat to see the contents.

"I'm not an octopus!" she exclaimed after seeing the fur-lined white leather collar and eight cuffs.

"No, you are not," he agreed with a chuckle. "Let me demonstrate," he offered. He took the cuffs one by one and encircled her wrists and then just above her elbows with the soft leather cuffs. He then opened a small section between the rows of cuffs and took out a short chain of three links and beckoned her to stand, moving behind her. He pulled her arms behind her back and attached the short chain to the cuffs above her elbows making her pull her shoulders back and thrust out her breasts.

"You see why there are eight now?" he murmured in her ear before moving around to face her and admire the lift and bold thrust of her breasts.

"I do," she breathed, feeling the rise and fall of her chest even more keenly above the tight corset.

"You look amazing like this," he murmured in a low voice, his dark eyes following his fingers as they trailed down her cheek and over her shoulder to her breast where his fingers found her nipple, pinching it gently between his thumb and forefinger and rolling the swollen nub. He cleared his throat before picking up the collar, wrapping it around her neck and fitting it snuggly. Then he let her sit as he placed soft kisses on her thighs and drew her panties down her long slim legs. His hands massaged her legs as he wrapped the cuffs around her ankles and just above her knees.

"Perfect," he murmured, pulling her once again to her feet and pulling her into his arms, her breasts pushing against his ribcage. "You are so beautiful," he breathed in a voice that seemed almost awestruck as his hands ran down her back to her ass and squeezed, pulling her impossibly closer against him. He kissed her then deeply and possessively, "Mine," he murmured in almost a growl as the kiss ended.

Cat smiled and looked up at him, moving her shoulders slightly and enjoying the feel of her breasts against the hard muscles of his lower chest.

"It's adorable watching you try to retain some sense of control in here with me," he placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her movements. "The moment you opened that box you surrendered all control of what happens here to me. I will listen to your needs and even your wants, but nothing will happen here without my desiring it." He moved away from her, and she wondered if she had upset him.

"I am not known for my patience," he counselled her, "But neither do I want to get too carried away with your first experience of submission in here," he said as he opened a cupboard.

Cat watched him as he seemed to be slowing himself down with the distraction of retrieving equipment rather than rebuking her actions. She said nothing as she watched him take out two shallow glass bowls and two candles, placing them on a waist-high shelf beside the bed and lighting them. Almost immediately the room began to fill with a subtle sweet smell. She continued to watch him as he went to a different panel and took several items from the cupboard before approaching her again.

"I have quite a few Valentine's day presents for you," he said in a soft voice. "This, for want of a better word, is my weapon of choice," he held a long flexible length of leather that looked like a flexible ruler she had in her studio. "I know the things you have read have possibly talked about crops, whips or even canes, but I find I have far more control with straps like this." He let her inspect it, then lay it over her shoulder as he undid the elbow cuffs so she could hold it and feel it. He took a deep breath as if restraining himself as she held it.

"History tells us that slaves of the past were driven by whips, but when punishment was due leather straps were used because, while painful, they were far less likely to do any lasting damage or break the skin. The edges were polished like this to ensure that," he ran his thumb over the obviously polished curved edge of the strap as she held it. It seemed an intimate action as they stood so close together. "There are many other toys and equipment within the panels, but this is my preferred weapon, so to speak."

"Weapon sounds so sinister," she whispered.

"All of the equipment in here can be treated as such. They are created to cause pain, but they can also be used for pleasure," he explained. "I am not going to sugar-coat anything that can and will happen in here for you," he said seriously, "which is why I gave you time to explore and think about what you were asking of me."

"I didn't look," she admitted. "I trust you and wanted to learn about it all with you, not by guesswork as I rifle through the cupboards."

"I see. That wasn't my instruction, though, was it?" he took the strap from her hand and flicked it at her breast making her jump and look at him wide-eyed.

"No," she admitted, feeling the red line where the strap had connected with her skin heat up, if not overly hurt.

"Come," he took her to the panel that hid his collection from view. "The paddle-like straps are made of stiff leather, and I use them predominantly for spanking the fleshier parts of your body," he squeezed her ass as if to make his point. "The more flexible straps are made of a softer leather, and in some cases are double layered to make the intensity of their bite less for you. The edges are all polished to prevent the welting or cutting that can happen with straight edges. You might have noticed this if Ned ever used his belt on you?"

"Yes," she admitted in a small voice as his fingers trailed over the now pale pink mark on the skin of her breast.

"I have an unusual collection here, it's a fetish of sorts that I rarely get to indulge in, perhaps after today that will change," he mused almost to himself. "I have straps, tawses and slappers; each has their own uses and special qualities. Some are narrower than others; some have two layers of leather rather than one. The two-layer slappers are not as harsh as a single layer strap, for instance." He indicated each piece of equipment as he spoke. "How are you feeling, now?" he asked.

"Green," she said after a minute with a smile. "Nothing you have said scares me, if anything it only makes me trust you more."

"Good, remember those safe words, I will start to ask you more often now," he instructed and guided her back toward the bed. "Put this on," he instructed, letting a blindfold dangle from his fingers.

"Why?" She asked before she could stop herself and felt the sting of the strap catch her other breast.

"Because I told you to, and in here we play by my rules, not just today but always," he said in a low dark voice. "Put it on," he repeated his command.

His tone and forcefulness sent a shiver down Cat's spine, and without thinking she took the blindfold from his fingers and slipped the elasticated band over her head and down her face to rest over her eyes. She took a little while to scoop her hair behind her ears and make sure the band was comfortable and wouldn't move. Then she stood, straining to hear where Matteo was and listen for his next command. Cat squealed as she felt him slide one arm under her knees and the other around her shoulders and pick her up. She walked a few steps to the side of the bed and he deposited her on it.

Matteo took a few moments to gaze down on the woman he loved, still not quite believing that she was here in this room with him and willing him to use her in the way he had craved since their first week together. He ran his hands over her breasts, playing with her hard-pointed nipples and listening to the small moans of pleasure she emitted. She was breathless, he knew, in part due to the corset, and almost reluctantly he began to slowly unhook the front, letting it fall away from her body.

Cat took a deep breath a moment before she felt his lips on hers, stealing her breath away again, his hands massaged down her body starting from her shoulders and lingering over her breasts before moving lower across her tummy and tracing the heart-shaped outline of her pubic hair. She heard him groan deeply as if the slower pace he was moving at was torturing him, and she allowed herself a small smile that she affected him in the same way his actions were affecting her.

"Roll!" Matteo almost barked the command, and Cat rolled to her stomach as he pulled the corset away from her body. "Stretch your arms forward as far as you can," he said firmly, and watched as her fingertips almost connected with the intricate latticework of the headboard. Using the short chains, again he connected her wrist cuffs to small almost invisible anchors in the headboard and smiled as she tested them.

The bed sagged as she felt Matteo's weight beside her on the mattress. He moved further to straddle her thighs, and she felt his hands touch lightly on her shoulders and she tensed as if expecting the strap to land rather than the continued soft touch of his hands.

"Relax, Cat. It's important to relax," he whispered into her ear, his hot breath caressing her neck. "So much tension," he observed disapprovingly. He sat back up and proceeded to massage his hands gently down her back. "Where are we on the scale?" he asked softly.

"Green," she whispered softly.

"Good," he said softly as his hands glided over her ass. He continued the gentle massage until he heard her sigh heavily, "That's it, Cat, relax for me."

Cat felt a small thrill flutter inside her. He was assuring her on some deeper level that he was pleased with her, that she was doing exactly what he wanted, and she took another deep breath and sighed, closing her eyes behind the blindfold and giving into the relaxing sensations without any thought to what would happen next. He continued to work his hands over her back and tickling over the sides of her breasts and ribs as he went. He paused now and again to work out a tighter muscle, but once satisfied he moved further down, kneeling just above her knees as his hands started to manipulate her lower back and hips.

With only a small amount of pressure, Matteo felt his way across her lower back and curled his hands around her hips. He spent time manipulating the little-used muscles there. It seemed as if she had tensed again as he moved his focus and he lifted a hand to smack her ass, leaving a soft pink handprint. She gasped, and her head came up momentarily.

"Relax, Cat, surrender to me completely," he murmured in a deep husky voice. He began to roll her hips in small circles and felt her go limp as she tried to comply with his wishes. He hummed in appreciation rather than praising her. It was not the first time he had asked her to relax, after all. He moved down again until he was kneeling on the edge of the bed and began to run his hands from her knees to her thighs.

The feeling was amazing with its teasing closeness to the centre of her being at that moment, and she began to fantasise as she felt his hands skate around her thighs to just touch at the inner side rather than just concentrating on the backs of her thighs. She felt his hands creep slowly closer but withdraw again, making her whimper at the denial.

"Spread your legs for me, Cat," Matteo murmured, trying to disguise the arousal he felt in his voice. He watched as she quickly complied, allowing him a clear view of her newly manicured pussy which seemed to tense before his eyes. "Relax, Cat, I want to feel your body relax first and your mind submit to my wishes."

Cat felt the slow tormenting massage start again. She felt the hands move and knead her flesh, and as they grew closer to her pussy they didn't stop this time, and she held her breath, waiting for the contact she craved. Matteo very carefully avoided any contact, instead working his hands around to her outer thighs. Cat groaned in disappointment and she heard his faint chuckle, making her feel anything but relaxed at that moment. She took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the movement of his big strong hands again and sighed as she let the breath out.

"Where are we, Cat?" he asked.

"Green," she sighed with a large breath.

Matteo saw her tense again slightly as he moved his hands up and across her lower back before resting them on the cheeks of her ass and kneading them, pulling them apart slightly to expose more of her to his view. Her legs moved slightly closer, and he moved his hands down to the crease between her thighs and her ass and gently spread them wider again.

"You're supposed to be relaxing, Cat," he murmured in an amused tone, and smacked her ass again, enjoying the pink stain on her lily-white skin.

Cat squeaked and felt the cool air once again caress her pussy, making her realise just how wet and wanting she was from all of his teasings. The pull on her ass cheeks stopped and she heard him groan before the mattress moved and she realised he had moved from the bed. She groaned in frustrated need as he stood there gazing down at her for long minutes. The blow, when it came, was light and not at all painful, but made her squeak and her head come up in surprise as she registered what had happened.

"Too light?" Matteo questioned almost to himself.

The next blow Cat felt immediately as it landed over the first and made her hiss between closed teeth and lips.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Green," she whispered breathily, the heat from the blow starting to warm her ass. Three more blows came on the other cheek, seeming to hit in the same spot and stinging her with their heat.

"Cat?" he questioned.

"Green," she said in a whimpering moan.

"This is going to be more fun than I imagined then," he taunted her and let loose a barrage of blows across her ass and upper thighs, making her moan loudly. "There's my Cat," he praised the louder moan that had escaped her lips. "How are you feeling?" he asked as he paused.

"Green," she moaned in a purring way as she settled into the heat and subtle pain of her ass and thighs.

"Ready?" he asked, adoring the way she had answered him and enjoying the moment more than he could ever remember in the past. He saw her body tremble in anticipation and raised the strap again.

The first few strikes across the cheeks of her ass seemed lighter to Cat, as if just reheating the marks already imprinted on her skin. The warmth and sensations they caused were more than manageable, and she never thought to warn him by changing her colour of answer when he asked again. As he continued the increasing intensity of the strikes against her skin, they began to overwhelm her a little more as he worked the strap back down her thighs, giving her ass a small reprieve.

Her head spun, and a deep, intense rush of adrenaline shot through her, firing her brain and numbing the burning hot sting of her ass. She barely heard the words as he demanded to know how she was feeling, and she groaned out green again, feeling her body react not only to the strikes of his strap but also his commanding voice.

Matteo paused and ran his hands over her now red skin, feeling the heat radiating from it and hearing her soft whimpering as he squeezed the fiery cheeks of her ass. "Unbelievable," he groaned and started to massage the colourful flesh of her ass again, revelling in her ability to take so much from him. "Finally, you relax," he teased and let one hand drift down between her legs, seeing her try to widen them further as if begging for the contact he was offering. He rewarded her by sliding a finger through her slick lips to tease her for a minute.

Cat's hips bucked almost involuntarily as he finally touched her pussy. She felt the teasing finger travel through her folds and playfully teasing at her clit, making her let out a purring moan of appreciation and test the bonds that held her arms above her head.

"You're so hot," he murmured in a pleased light tone, and began to insert a finger into her, marvelling at how tight she felt like this and feeling her muscles clutch at his finger as if wanting to draw it deeper. He saw her stretch and try to lean back, pressing onto his finger and the hand wedged between her legs. "No!" he said forcefully, and smacked her ass with his bare hand, making her cry out. "Relax, Cat," he soothed, and once again she settled and went limp on the bed.

"You would do well to remember that this is my room and I am in control of everything here, including you," he murmured darkly. "Let's try this again, shall we?" He reinserted his finger and curled it down, seeking out the rough area of skin within her that would push her over the edge.

Cat whimpered in high purring moans, and when he added a second finger to the first massaging her g-spot with force, she couldn't control the rock of her hips as she built up to what promised to be an earth-shattering climax. Once again Matteo withdrew his fingers, however, and smacked her ass even harder than before, making her cry out and bend her arms as if to move away from the punishment.

"Think carefully before you move another muscle!" Matteo growled. "How are you feeling?" he asked, and watched her take a shaky breath as she thought about what was happening.

"Green," she whimpered uncertainly. She wanted the fingers invading her, and the sensations his harsh blows to her ass had given her were bearable. And although she might be dipping into the amber warnings, she knew she was still in green for the most part.

Grabbing her feet, Matteo pulled her back down the bed and leaned over her, kissing just below her ear as he growled. "My day. My room. My woman. My rules!" He turned her face awkwardly and kissed her then in a hot deep messily wet kiss that left her with no illusions of his possession of her. He moved back down her body to kneel on the end of the bed again and grasped her hips in both hands, raising them and encouraging her to pull her knees below her to hold the position.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers