The Twenty Year Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't stupid. In the cold light of day I was sure the rat had played while the pussy cat was away, so now the ball was in my court. What should I do? If I acknowledge my suspicions I couldn't very well ignore his infidelity and keep his or my respect. Did I love him? The answer was a thunderous yes. Were the children and I better off with him living with us? That depended on whether this was a onetime thing or not.

I wasn't blameless in this thing either. He never said a word about my going out of state for so long, even if it was to help Mom during Dad's sickness. No, not too many husbands would be that understanding, and I had left him to his own resources far longer than proper, so I decided not to make an issue of it. If last night's sex was any indication, and if indeed it was a onetime thing, I was the winner. I decided to play dumb and just keep an eye out for further signs of his cheating.

All that happened years ago and I still think I made the right decision. Don't get me wrong, this was a decision I struggled with for months before I was at completely at peace with it, but I know I made the right one. Except for that one time Sid has never given me reason to suspect he wanted to cheat. I was patting myself on the back for having a perfect marriage, and I believe, if only we'd continued the 'Leave it to Beaver' existence, I'd still be a faithful wife.

Unfortunately life got in the way. The children grew up and went to college leaving me with a bad case of the empty nest syndrome. I stomped around the house looking for a spot of dust or a plate left Sid left in the den, or anything to keep me busy until Sid returned. I scoured the 'Help Wanted' ads hoping to find someone, someplace in need an over-the-hill old lady, all to no avail. Finally THERE IT WAS! The county needed to work in the Inspection Division.

Sid was dead set against it. He claimed that his business, Sid's Automotive Service was making all the money we needed.

"You don't understand, Honey," I said. "It's not the money; I just need something meaningful to do in my life."

"Well, in that case you can work at Sid's. We can always use a sharp parts person."

"That's sweet, but you know very well you really don't need another employee. Did you forget I've been doing your books for years?"

"Yeah, but if you take a job, what am I gonna do about the books?"

"Silly, you're grasping at straws now." I hugged him close. I could feel his growing package against my lower abdomen. "Why are you so dead set against me taking a job?" I could tell from the way he reacted that he really didn't want to answer. Finally the truth came out.

"Uh-uh, that is—you'll be spending a lot of time around those county inspectors. I know those men and most are a bunch of bastards who love to lord it over us common peons."

"Really? You don't want me to work with people who are hard to get along with?"

"Uh-uh, that's not the only reason. Several of them have the name of being horny bastards, who'll try to fuck any woman they meet. A pretty woman like you would be like throwing a lamb in the lion's cage."

"You're so sweet." I caressed the side of his face before grasping him with both hands and pulling him to me for a gentle kiss. That is, it started out gentle—as soon as his tongue brushed across my lips they seem to open of their own accord. He quickly took advantage of the opening. The kiss became more passionate as our tongues wrestled; our hands explored one another's bodies and ended up pulling clothes off willy-nilly until we were locked together without a stitch between us.

I was gasping for breath and Sid's sounded like he'd just run a mile. His mouth moved to my nipples while I stroked his stiff erection. I made sure to spread all the pre-cum I could around that mushroom shaped head. I figured it needed all the lubrication it could get if it wasn't going to wind up sore—a definite possibility judging from the furious rate I was stroking him.

Sid certainly wasn't idle; his hand cupped my mound, he just loved to play in my hairy bush, and while a thumb teased my curly hairs, two fingers searched for and found my opening. They slid in with almost no resistance, thanks to the copious secretions leaking from me. I spread my legs a bit to allow easier access and he added a third finger. All I could do after that point was hump on his hand like I was fucking it.

"Gotta have you right now, baby," Sid moaned, easing me to the floor. I stretched out on the plush carpet with my legs spread as wide as I could get them. I've already said his shaft wasn't all that long, but just then it seemed to have grown an inch, both in length and circumference. God! It filled me, making every nerve in my body hum with pleasure.

Each time he'd pump into me I'd slide a bit on the carpet, and I remember thinking, you'd better not give me carpet burn. Then he twisted his body enough to nibble and pull on my nipple. There has always been a direct string between my nipples and my pussy, and today Sid had a firm connection. I forgot all about the possibility of carpet burn, concentrating instead on the burning within my cunt.

"Yes, yes, yeeessss!" I screamed. At least I think that's what I screamed—I'm not really sure just what I said. I just know I had to release tension as my husband's beautiful cock did its work of drilling into me, causing the flames to leap higher and higher until all I could think of was "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." He later said that's exactly what I was yelling when our bodies peaked at the same time. I could feel him filling me with cum while I squirted seemingly forever. Finally, both of us gasping for breath, my heart beating like a jackhammer, we collapsed together and both fell asleep.

"How the hell are we going to get this mess out of the carpet?" Sid asked, when we finally rejoined the living.

"Fuck the carpet. Just hold me, lover." I snuggled into his arms again, and remained there until it got too uncomfortable.

A week later I was on the job with Sid's blessings. It turned out they also had a job opening in the office and I managed to get that. So now I was working around three other women all day, a compromise we could both live with.

SID CONTINUES THE NARRATIVE:

I must admit I was relieved when April came home and told me she had landed an office job; that she'd be working with three other women. "I can handle that," I assured her.

"There is a down side." Her hand cupped my stiffening rod. "The girls have a girls-night-out every other Friday.

"Just how much of a girl's night? How late do they stay out? What do they do?"

"Now Honey," her hand squeezed my rod, then stroked it as best she could outside my pants. "I haven't been yet, so I really don't know, but they said they only went out for a meal and a few drinks. They are all married, so I'm sure there's no Hanky-Panky. They say they're usually home before twelve." Then she kissed me while continuing her work downstairs. "You won't mind that, will you?" She used her best little girl pleading with daddy voice. How the hell can any man deny a woman who's playing with his cock?

"You're a vixen, do you know that?" I pushed her over to the couch, hooked my fingers in the waistband of her clothes and with one motion slipped her jeans and panties to her ankles. Then I bent her naked body face first over the arm, leaving her bare butt and womanly charms in plain sight and at just the right height for action.

"Oww!" She complained, when I playfully slapped her buns. I didn't even wait to take my clothes off, instead I just whipped ole John out and using my left hand for a guide, I pressed it against her labia. I slid it up over the outer lips, watching the soft flesh ripple from the pressure. "Oh that feels good," she moaned, wiggling her hips. The lips were becoming moist and my mushroom shaped head slipped between her outer lips. I worked ole John around, trying to penetrate her, but it wasn't lined up just right. Finally she spread her feet apart, giving me a better shot and I slipped into that silky glove. Ole John didn't stop until he was in to the hilt.

"Oooo," she moaned, wiggling hard against me. "That's it Baby, you know what I need." I started long stroking her and she met me stroke for stroke. I felt the tingle begin to build in my balls just as she threw caution to the wind and urged me to pick up the pace. I needed no encouragement and about ten quick strokes later I was pumping everything I had into her slick warm cunt.

"Oh lord!' she screamed, "I'm coming! Don't you dare stop!"

I continued to hump, hoping I'd stay hard long enough to finish the job. I just barely did; after she shuddered and collapsed forward I slipped completely out, just in time to see fluid spray out of her and soak the couch's arm. I always tried to keep as much contact with her g-spot as I could, but this was the first time I'd seen her actually spurt anything. I know there are some who claim it's impossible for a woman to do that—all I can say is, "Something besides my cum was wetting that furniture."

Of course I agreed for her to take the job; how can any man argue with a woman like that? Besides, I could see her point about boredom and truth be told, it was probably better that we not work together all week. So began a new routine at our house.

It wasn't all that bad, April and I ate breakfast together every morning and we had a good dinner together every night except the Friday of girls-night-out. Of course sometimes I would get home before she did and have supper almost done when she got there. We'd always had a lady come in for all except light housekeeping anyway, so all in all it was a happy few months.

April would kiss me bye every other Friday morning, sometimes she'd unzip me and treat me to a quick BJ before hurrying to work. On those mornings I'd always say "Be sure that holds you until midnight."

We'd really fallen into a comfortable routine, until the Wednesday April came home to tell me I needed to attend Friday's girls-night-out. It seemed one of the girls was leaving and they had a new hire, so it would be a combined 'Hello-Goodbye' party. Since I'd never met any of her friends I looked forward to it; however, just for the hell of it, I couldn't seem too eager.

The party was at The Club, the same place the girls usually held their girls-night-out. By the time we arrived most of the group had already gotten a head start with the alcohol, a country band was in full swing and several couples from her work were on the floor. Huh, I thought, April didn't bother to mention about the dancing. I suspected they did a little more than the "eat sit and talk" that April had told me about.

"Come on, I want to introduce you to everybody." I followed her as name after name flooded my mind. If I could recall half of them by night's end, I'd be extremely lucky. A couple names did stick in my mind, however; Pat, the new employee and a man named David.

Pat wasn't a beautiful woman, by any means, but she had a cute face to match a well above average body, and flirty ways. My mom used to describe such women as a 'girls-hide-your-man,' woman. When she started her touchy-feely routine and flashing those bedroom eyes at me, I'd have been sorely tempted, if my heart didn't completely belong to April. I had gotten by with that one foolish fling without April finding out, so no way would I do such a thing again. No sir! You didn't need to hit this boy over the head with a two by four to keep him on the straight and narrow.

In contrast, David could have been cast in Hollywood as a Greek god. I had been watching him as we made our way around the tables, and I'd immediately sized him up as a man who thought he was God's gift to women. Apparently David didn't realize I was with April. I could see how he might miss the fact, since every time we stopped to introduce me April would enter into a long conversation, paying very little attention to me, until ready to move on. Of course David was so wrapped up in impressing the others just how great he was, he probably wouldn't have noticed we were a couple anyway.

I was still talking with Pat when he spotted April. His demeanor changed completely, sort of like a five year old spotting an ice cream cone.

"April, you finally made it; you bad girl...keeping me waiting all this time." He approached with open arms, much like one would approach a missing lover.

April's cheeks flushed rosy. "Ah-ah, you haven't met my husband, have you David?" She held up a restraining hand then turned to grab my arm and pull me over to her. Hugging tightly around my waist, she said, "David, this is Sid, the love of my life."

I must say David pulled a quick recovery. "Glad to meet ya, Sid." His handshake was firm, not overpowering as I had expected and was ready to return. Years of pulling on wrenches had given me a grip that could put most men, who pulled that crap, on their knees. Instead, David asked about what I did, whether or not I liked fishing and if I would like to go with him and a buddy sometime. As he was about to walk away, he reached for April's arm, in an apparent attempt to get her attention. She turned and he said, "Don't forget, you promised me at least one dance."

Again April blushed. "I said I would, if it was okay with my husband, if you remember."

"How about it, Sid? You won't mind if I dance with the prettiest girl at the dance, will you?"

"I guess that's her call." I replied. Deep down I was almost sure she hadn't added the part about my approval, since I suspected she thought I wouldn't attend, and from the way she was blushing, I was pretty darn sure she wanted to dance with him.

Dinner was served, speeches were made, and about half of the people refilled their drinks and settled down to swap lies. The other half downed a couple of quick ones and headed for the dance floor. April sat with our group during the first few numbers, but she never seemed to get her heart into the conversation. I kept one eye on her as I talked with the others at the table. It was plain to see she wanted to be out there with the others.

Finally they played a slow number, which is about the only thing I can handle, with my two left feet, so I led her onto the floor. She melted into my arms, immediately slipped both arms around my neck and proceeded to come as close to screwing me as she dared, considering we were in public. She pressed against me as tightly as she could and I felt myself begin to grow. When the next song was another slow one, we didn't leave the floor. By that time I was as hard as a rock and pushing against her mons. Throwing caution to the winds, I rubbed her buns, through her dress, of course. Her breathing told me she was getting horny.

"Come with me," she said, after that number. I followed her toward the restrooms, wondering if she was really wanting to try in in a stall. We had done that a few times, but we were a whole lot younger back then. We continued past the two doors, one marked Boars and the other Sows, and stopped at the third. She pushed and that door swung open, revealing a storage room in fairly clean condition. Locking the door behind us, she went to the table that sat right in the middle of the room.

"Pat said this was here. I really didn't believe her, but it's exactly as described, right down to the roll of paper towels." She started un-hitching my belt and pulling my pants down. "She suggested I bring men back here," she lifted her arms for me to slip her dress over her head, then continued, "Bet she never thought the only man I'd bring here would be my husband."

The table was sturdy, and as soon as I skinned her throng down to her knees I hoisted her onto it. We kissed, our tongues exploring where they would. I pushed her onto her back, finished removing the throng, and began kissing her inner thigh. I started at her knee and worked my way up to the thick vee of hair; then I nuzzled around on her mons, eliciting a sharp intake of breath. She groaned when my tongue flicked across her clit. Her musky womanly odor filled my nostrils.

"Time to dine at the Y," I said, while continuing to tease. She shuddered when my warm breath made her hair wave in the breeze, I loved hairy pussies and she always made sure she sported a neatly trimmed thick brown mat.

I love to tease, but she became impatient. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pulled my face right into her steaming pussy. I had never seen her any wetter than she was tonight, and as my fingers pushed her outer lips aside to allow my tongue full access to her slit, she moaned, "That's it... that's the place." I made a couple swipes up and down her slit; it tasted like cinnamon and with a hint of salt. My tongue finally settled on her clit and when I circled the base, while sliding two fingers into the hole just below, she went wild. I located her g-spot and started probing. I knew what that did to her and this time I wasn't disappointed.

She's usually quite vocal when she climaxes like this, but I guess she remembered where we were. Her bucking hips and hands pulling at my hair were the only outward sign of her pleasure. As soon as she settled down, I gave her a moment to catch her breath, then turning her on her stomach, I spread her legs. Now she was at the ideal height for what I had in mind. With my right hand I playfully slapped her bun, while guiding ole John to his target. She was so slick I buried him to the hilt in with one shove, and continued to pound away. Normally, she'd be pushing back against me, but today she just wiggled a bit and groaned as I finally blew my load.

Back at our table we got some shit-eating grins, but no other teasing. I did notice another woman, at the next table; lead a man toward the back. My memory for names isn't all that good, but I don't think they had the same last name and she was wearing wedding rings, so I guessed the existence of the little room was a major draw on a good party night.

We sat and talk for a long time after that. I never ventured out on the floor again, but I could tell April was just itching to dance. When one of the men at our table asked her, she glanced my way before responding. I nodded and she took his hand, following him to the floor. He was a good dancer, as was she, and they made a perfect picture as they moved to the music. I really enjoyed watching, until I happened to spot David. He was watching them as intently as a short haired pointer locked onto a covey of quail. I don't know why, but there was something about his demeanor that bothered me. I expected to see him try to cut in, but before he made his move that number ended and April and her friend returned to the table.

April sat out the next dance, but before it ended another fellow was standing at our table. "May I have the next dance, April? " Apparently they knew each other well enough to be on a first name basis. April looked my way.

"Your call," I said. "You look like you really want to."

"Thanks Honey I do enjoy dancing." She followed him to the floor and from then until almost time for the party to wrap up she was dancing with one partner or another. I enjoyed watching her guide across the floor, especially when her partner was a good dancer also, so I watched and talked—mostly watched. I had a very pretty wife, at least I thought so.

It was getting close to quitting time and David still hadn't claimed his dance. April was sitting while catching her breath when he approached our table. Nodding to me, he said, "May I cash in on my promised dance?"

"Just don't forget the last dance is mine," I said, as she rose to join him. I was watching them walk away when a man approached me.

"Sid, that old car of mine is making that elusive noise, we've been chasing for so long. Could you listen tonight, maybe you might get an idea."