The Twilight Dragon Ch. 02

Story Info
I make my escape.
1.7k words
4.53
15.2k
15

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up alone, which would have been a normal day except for the fact that when I did, it was in a stranger's bed, and if my memory served me correctly, a dragon's lair. I shove the tangle of blankets away from my body and leap to my feet, feeling the soreness between my legs. I don't know where Duke is, but I am not going to let this opportunity pass by. I wrap myself in the red blanket and sprint out of the bedroom, heading towards the tunnel, and almost run into the giant dragon.

"Were you thinking of leaving?" He walks forward and I start stepping backwards.

"No-no." I stammer.

"You know, you have not been very grateful to me for saving your life." He stares at me with piercing, glowing, yellow eyes.

"I am, really." With little distance between us, he is imposing, towering over me, he's so close I am aware of the little details of his body. I feel the heat radiating from his body, and how his nostrils flare with his every breath. He moves forward and places his hands on either side of my legs.

"Oh?" He raises one eyebrow. "I think you were trying to leave. You were going to leave me here all by myself, aroused and bothered..." I feel something hard press against my thigh against the fabric of the blanket. I don't have to guess at what it is.

"No, I am grateful, really." I put my hand against his muzzle, stroking the hard scales. He watches me suspiciously, but he is waiting to see what I do next. I take the time to examine him. In the drawings in books I've seen at the library, dragons were always depicted as creatures that moved on all fours. They don't usually let street urchins into the library so perhaps there are different types of dragons I haven't read about. He is almost human-like, I think I read the word before, bi-pedal? Aside from the scales he has proportions like a man only larger.

I think in the dark he could be mistaken for one if he tucked his leathery wings back like he has now. Well, that and this... I stroke the two white horns that emerge from the back of his head prominently. He growls, a pleased noise. He brings his hand up to touch my hand. Oh yeah, and those deadly looking claws. Men don't have those either.

My mind runs through several scenarios, I am used to doing this, I've lived most of my life alone, you learn to think on your feet very quickly or really bad things happen. I gently take his hand and put it to his side in what I hope was a seductive way. I'm not bad looking if I do say so, sure I may not have the curves that the barmaids flaunt naturally, I'm too lean. But hopefully he likes the dark haired, lithe type.

With the towel still wrapped around my body, I drop one side, exposing my shoulder. The dark red cloth contrasts sharply with my pale skin, and I see his eyes light up. I know I have a part to play, to seduce him and put him at ease. When he is asleep then I can make my escape. I'm not sure how long dragons sleep, but hopefully it'll be enough time for me to get down this mountain to and escape to the forest where I can hide.

His tail twitches excitedly as I tease him by showing off one of my dark nipples. His large red tongue comes out and flicks over his lips as he eyes me. I let the blanket drop down onto the ground as I put my hands on his muscular chest, running my hands over the smooth, leathery skin. He reaches to tweak a nipple and I push his hand away.

"Nuh-uh." I wave a finger at him. He lets out a huff but leans back to rest on his elbows. I slowly crawl on top of him, straddling those muscular, powerful legs. His cock juts from his body almost sleepily, lolling on its base. It is only the second time I've seen a cock, the first time was my first time, and it was over pretty quickly. He had been a cute vagabond passing through the village on his way to the city. We had gotten along pretty well and I had liked him. He was decently endowed, but he was nothing compared to this...I'm not even sure I can wrap my hand around him, he's so thick. Already I see a tiny bead of precum glisten on the tip. And even though I know I could not take this prodigious erection, I feel clenching deep below my belly.

"Mesmerized?" Duke jerks his leg and I have to grab on to his legs to get my balance.

"Uh, no." I chuckle nervously.

"I'm not going to bite." Duke says teasingly. "Well, not unless you want me to." He bares his set of sharp pearly whites that send a chill up my spine, but it's more of a thrill now than fear. I reach out and rub his legs for a few seconds and he relaxes, leaning back to rest his head on the pillow. When I touch him, he lets out a soft sigh. He feels marvelous, the skin is so soft and yet he is so hard underneath, I rub him him all over just exploring him and he starts groaning.

I rub his cockhead, the beautiful ridge. I want to taste him. I kiss the tip of him and he moans loudly. I feel the heat of him, warm against my lips, I lick the slit and I get to taste that enticing little bead of precum, he tastes sweet, and the gooey texture is fun to swallow. I open my mouth and take him, and I can feel him jerk, and the hand on the back of my head. I take as much of him as I can into my mouth, and I can tell from the sounds he's making that he appreciates it. I lap at the sensitive underbelly of his cock and he's squirming.

"Feels good." He mumbles happily, rocking his hips. But it's only a few seconds of this that he starts to move away. "Wait. Stop." He sits up and I am confused. He gets off the bed and soon I understand as we switch places and I'm the one lying on the bed. "I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer if you had continued doing that." he says with a chuckle. "And I wouldn't be able to do this." He starts giving me kisses me, starting from my lips and downwards. Before I can react he has pushed my legs apart and he kisses me there. I gasp when I feel his warmth against my clit, and when he starts licking me there my head is dizzy with desire. I can't believe the way he is, the way he just takes, does what he pleases. I have only met him yesterday and already he is eating me out and making me squirm and throb.

He is panting from what probably is excitement, and I can see him stroking himself. "I'm going to try something." he informs me. "Just let me know if you want me to stop." He spreads my legs wider and I can feel his tip brush up against my folds. He moves around easily, a combination of his saliva and my wetness making it very slippery. He prods against my entrance and I have to take in a breath, it feels good, and I want him inside of me. He presses up against me and I feel a surge of arousal as I feel part of him enter me. He pushes for a bit more and I wince, he backs off immediately.

"I guess not." He says in a surprisingly cheerful tone. "Oh well, perhaps with more practice. This means I get to spend more time on you anyway." He says, waggling his big tongue.

"No, let me." I say, sitting up and patting the bed. He looks surprised but pleased, and lies down again. I rub his body, running my hands over the scales. I end at his erection and stroke him a few times before I take him in my mouth. I suck eagerly at the tip as I do so. He has softened somewhat and his cock feels less full, more like it is surrounded by hard ropes, but I devote all my attention to him and soon he is full and ready in my hand again.

"Mmm..." He rumbles. "Faster." I'm pumping him fast now, moving the skin up, reaching the bottom of his tip before going back down. I take my mouth off of him and focus on my hand. When he flexes I can feel his cock broaden so my hand has a hard time gripping him.

His panting is getting feverish now, and with a groan he comes, I am amazed at the large stream of liquid that erupts from his cock, it shoots over my shoulder almost effortlessly, and then he jerks his hips again and this time a small stream, this one doesn't make it as far and most of it lands on my right side. One more time and liquid splashes against my breasts, hot and sticky. I sit there shocked as it drips from my hair.

Duke opens his eyes and takes me in. "That's a good look for you." He says with a chuckle, and I stick out my tongue at him. "You should give some sort of warning next time." My right side is practically coated with his cum, and it is dripping down in a very distracting way.

"Maybe." He sits up and rubs the cum on me. "Do you want to taste it?"

"No." I say petulantly. "You should lick it off." To my surprise, he does, and the feeling of his velvety tongue on me is enough to get me turned on again.

"Sleepy." He says afterwards, lying down onto the bed. I'm very disappointed actually, but now is my chance. I make sure his breathing is steady and deep before I make my escape.