The Twilight Dragon Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the street, one of the goblins had stopped to stare at Donya as she spoke. He reached into his loincloth and pulled out his small green cock. "Woooo, woooo" he said. "Pretty lady!" I looked over at Duke had noticed the goblin and was gritting his teeth and trying to keep from smirking.

"Once we find the location of the cultists, I suggest we-" Donya continued until she registered the sound and looked over. The goblin made a kissing noise at her before running off. We burst out laughing as Donya blushed furiously, but she eventually let out a chuckle. We watched him as he ran towards a hill. On top of the hill a large dark castle loomed over the town.

"There? Maybe?" I gestured. Duke grunted in agreement.

I could see in the distance more goblins running up the hill towards the castle. I sighed. "Of course, it would be on a huge hill."

"A castle at the entrance of the town just doesn't have that same grandiose impact." Duke said dryly as we headed towards it.

12