The Twin ‘Girls’ of Riva Cahill

Story Info
Twins with a big secret go to college it all works out.
7.2k words
4.46
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Riva Cahill was admitted to the Central American hospital for the birth of her baby and was rather appalled by the over-crowding and what appeared to be under-resourced conditions. She'd wished she'd chosen the home-birth option but because she'd lost her first baby during a home birth had opted to have this one in hospital.

Lucy Elaine Cahill was born at 10:53 that same evening, December 27. Baby was declared 'beautiful and appearing very healthful' but there was concern for Riva.

Something was very wrong.

Only one pediatrician was on call and when he arrived almost four hours later he found something the assorted medical team had missed – another heart beat. He yelled, "Your idiots, Mrs Cahill is delivering twins."

But immediate delivery failed, even with the assistance of inducement injections. The pediatrician decided Mrs Cahill should be left to sleep in her weakened state and a full assessment made in the morning.

Darcy Riva Cahill was born naturally six days later on January 3 and was mistakenly registered as female. Riva and husband Gerald were nearing the end of their marriage. Gerald who lived a little like a playboy was absolutely aghast at having 'blasted twins' and yelled that opinion at Riva. Being distraught husband and wife failed at that time to pick up the sex listing error.

Two weeks later their attorney in Cleveland, USA, advised Riva, "Gerald (a highly paid geologist) has left you and has instructed me to file for divorce. He has left you amply provided for in the meantime and my PA will overseer your return home, if that's what you want to do."

Riva was emotional about this news but in reality was glad her selfish and adulterous husband was out of her life. She gathered herself and instructed the attorney to regain possession of the house she owned in Shaker Heights, her parent's former home and now tenanted. She was advised to switch to another attorney to handle the divorce proceedings.

"But you are my attorney."

"Riva I'm sorry but I must point out it was Gerald who hired me well before your marriage to him, five years and three months before the marriage in fact."

"Fucking lawyers, fucking men." Riva snarled, throwing the phone across the room. She was so cross she decided to leave the baby's sex unchanged in documentation rather than go through that hassle. The passport applications when through without trouble except she was annoyed it took so long.

After settling into her roomy home out of Cleveland Downtown and feeling like sex again Riva put the pressure for sex on her live-in home helper, a young illegal Mexican immigrant with her own one-year-old. The husband had abandoned the poor woman soon after they'd cross the border. Grace (Graciela) had come north to live with distant relatives in Shaker Heights and had responded to Riva's advertisement. Like Riva she'd proclaimed, "fuck men" so when Riva suggested they sleep together she jumped at the opportunity to have sex.

Both of them always called Riva's babies 'the babies' or 'the girls' and because they were born only six days apart but in different years and the second-born was the larger baby even Riva didn't suspect they were twins. She bathed them and was aware they were female and male but with Riva calling them 'the girls' that was fine by her.

Grace left after seven years, with a divorced American coming into her life and promising marriage and keen about the chance of sharing her son. Her replacement, an older woman, happily joined Riva in bed. The two women trained 'the girls' to keep secret the fact that one of them had a penis. Ultimately they understood the difference between them and the fact they were twins but they were happy to continue with the deception because that made mommy happy. Whenever their secret was found out they kept the lid on it with the explanation that 'some girls grow dicks' and that Darcy would have an operation to remove the nasty growth when she was older. Their contemporaries being told such astonishing news were convinced not to tell anyone because it would embarrass Darcy.

The years passed and the girls accepted their mom was happier having sex with a female rather than a male and their friends tended to be all female although they had nothing against guys and even played with them throughout their school years but didn't hang out with boys in their senior years, preferring their own company and not minded being dubbed lesbians.

When Lucy began growing breasts Darcy fretted so when Riva bought Lucy's first bra she purchased one for Darcy and later the padding in Darcy's new bras increased in size to keep her chest out like Lucy's, The girls were delighted about this and that pleased Riva greatly. Of course she planned to have a kind of 'coming out' for Darcy but kept putting that off and putting that off. When the girls went to college Darcy found herself in a female dorm. The girls were now called twins because the registration clerk had noted the similarity in dates of birth and had queried that with Riva.

CHAPTER 2

As the girls were unpacking in their single rooms in a 'quad' of four bedroom/study areas opening on to a small lounge, with two other girls yet to arrive, Lucy asked, "What was mom whispering to you just before you boarded the bus?"

"Oh nothing much. She just said because we were eighteen we could consider ourselves old enough to start having sex."

Turning big-eyed, Lucy asked, "Who with and when?"

Darcy frowned. "Actually she didn't say but said she'd packed a big pack of condoms in my bag and I should have one on my dick if having sex but I really think she doesn't expect us to have sex with guys."

"No she wouldn't, mom being mom. Well we know in theory what to do."

Darcy looked at Lucy and said she could have sex with him if she wished. "We know I'm really a guy."

"Well let's think of you as a girl-guy and mom then mightn't feel two bad about it. You cock has really grown, hasn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Do you pull it until you jerk off?"

"Yeah."

"When do you do it? I've never seen you."

"Unusually when you are rattling the bed springs fingering off."

"Oh it's odd we've never talked about this."

Darcy scratched his nuts. "We were pulled so deep into what she calls the deception I guess that made us keep away from thinking and talking about genitalia."

"You mean cock and pussy?" giggled his twin sister.

He grinned and said yeah. "Look, the intelligent thing would be to wait until we meet our two roommates. It could be best to reveal our secret and see how they react."

"Do you thinks so?"

"I was hopping you'd contribute to this discussion."

"Why would you think that? You know we think very much along same lines."

"That's a fucking great contribution."

"Don't swear at me just because you are male."

The twins froze, looking at one another.

Darcy swallowed. "That's the first time you've ever called me male."

Lucy whimpered she was sorry.

"No it's okay. Actually I felt quite funny when you said it."

"Like what?"

"Hard to put my finger on it; perhaps a little relieved."

Lucy said, "I'm sorry. Would you feel better if you fuck me?"

"Nah, it's cool. I feel okay. Let's stick to Plan A. Oh don't get over-exited but I've always thought of fucking you when jerking off."

"Oooh. Guess what I think about when ramming the big dildo when you're not around:"

"That it's me shoving up you?"

"No, daddy. Mom said he was a playboy. I reckon he would have had a huge one."

There was a knock. The door opened and a blonde entered pulling two bags on wheels and said, "Hi, I'm Thelma and behind me is Joan. We are from Dayton, Ohio and registration informed us you guys come from Cleveland?"

"Well near to it. Mom graduated in education from here so wanted us to attend Randwick State College. "I'm Lucy and this is my twin Darcy."

Thelma Blake moved in and kissed Lucy so everyone kissed. It appeared Thelma talked a lot and mostly answered questions put to Joan.

"You'll find I talk a lot but I'm interesting," Thelma said. "Joan is rather shy but her parents think coming here with me will bring her out of her shell and I think so too. Um close the door Joan."

When Joan returned Thelma said, "Look we require confidentiality on this, okay?"

Before the twins had time to answer Thelma continued, "Joan sleeps with me."

The twins looked startled.

"I mean we don't go to bed together to just sleep – get it?"

"I-I..." said Lucy.

"Good, well just keep your mouths shut and we'll get along fine. We both let guys have sex with us but because Joan and I grew up we became very attached, rather like twins," Thelma giggled. "So you two do it?"

Lucy paled so Darcy lied boldly, "Of course."

"God we'll be able to have a foursome, real gluttony," Thelma grinned. "I'm taking English/Writing because I aim to write pulp fiction and Joan is taking Classical Studies, being the brainy one of us. What about you guys?"

"Computer Studies," the twin said in unison although still slightly dazed from the impact of Thelma and her candid revelations."

"Show the girls your tits Joan, they are just so classical. I'm in love with them."

Joan pulled down her top and bra with a wee smirk and the twins expressed genuine admiration. They then went off together for coffee before their first familiarization briefing. Joan walked alongside Darcy and asked with interest, "When your sister is menstruating do you such ass?"

Darcy lost his footing and fell over. Joan hauled him to his feet, brushed him and said, "You have soft tits."

"Stop Joan... gather round you other two, Lucy said. "There is something Darcy and I need to tell you."

It was a huge risk and Thelma was such a motor mouth. But she was shocked silent initially and being silent for half a minute in a social situation was unfamiliar territory for Thelma's mouth. Lucy had seized the opportunity. It was too good to miss. She even thought if Thelma or Joan unmasked Darcy, provided the college administration was liberally-minded Darcy might simply be reassigned to a male dorm following a huge telling off and being put on the threat of suspension for any further misbehavior.

Thelma staggered to a nearby seat. "I can't recall ever being so surprised in all my life."

"Can you get erections?" Joan asked as they gathered around Thelma.

"Yeah," Darcy smiled.

"And ejaculate semen?"

"Of course. But believe it or not we are still both virgins."

"Ohmigod, Joan said. "Thelma, you and I have found paradise. Now don't fuck it up with that big mouth of yours."

"No darling," Thelma said submissively, leaving the twins with their mouths hanging ajar.

The four of them went around for the rest of the day sexually aroused. They completed registration. Darcy had been pulled up for not taking any sporting option, his secret reason being he ought not to complete against females in sport although many would have the potential to whip him.

"I don't do sport," he smiled.

"That is an unsatisfactory response from a Randwick State freshman," thundered a supervisor. "You'll play soccer in the winter. Can you ski?"

"Yeah quite well in fact."

"Then it's the ski team for winter."

Thelma whispered to him that's a pretty good choice. "Wear briefs into the showers after soccer and stay clear of known lesbians and you'll get away with it. With skiing you'll be under layers of clothing but some lucky guy you bunk down with at night will found out a wonderful secret."

Darcy slunk away dreadfully embarrassed, knowing this deception would unravel with disastrous results for him. So he went off to find a senior student adviser. He chose female.

"Yes dear. What can I do for you?"

"Hear me out and advise," Darcy croaked. "This is very embarrassing."

The mother of three said they'd better go to her office.

She allowed Darcy to talk on, even pouring coffee for them. He told her the full story.

When he finished Mrs Duke said, "Well I am required to have your total welfare in mind and of course that of other students. What has made this difficult for me is you say you have never had sex and that your sister and your two roommates are aware you are male."

"That is correct."

"And those other two young women appeared to have no objection and to your knowledge have not moved to complain."

"Correct."

"Well leave this with me. I have some thinking to do."

Just before 9:00 when the dorm was settling down and other freshmen were not calling in on them to introduce themselves the student counselor came in.

"Darcy, could you leave us please. Take your phone and I'll call you when to return."

He sat in the lounge and was fascinated when a freshman attempted to make a hit on him.

"If we don't pair up now we are unlikely to have sex tonight," she said, just as his phone went. He answered and said he had to go.

The counselor Mrs Duke said to Darcy, "Well my instinct tells me I'm doing the right thing here. I have questioned your roommates and all of them are comfortable about having sex with you should the opportunity arise and that includes your sister but I have no worries about that because I know sisters often do it. I will not refer this matter to higher authority because there is no regulation that exactly fits this case but I'm still not empowered to decide it without referral."

Darcy and the three young women began to relax.

'Now I could be fired over this should it go wrong and come out but the mother in me tells me this will be a great experience for you all and anyway it is quite possible before the end of the academic year all three of you young woman may have drifted into having regular sex with guys. It is quite common here for young women to sleep together initially, alarmed at the predatory ways of male freshmen. But believe me the novelty soon wears thin in most cases and male-female pairings increase. Darcy, what I suggest is you complete this academic year as a female and when you return in the new year you'll apply for a change in registration for male status claiming you had a sex change operation during the break. You will be required to be examined by a medical practitioner nominated by the college. He or she will be a doctor who will simply be asked to confirm whether you are male or female sex, with no mention I would suspect of confirming you've had a sex change because that would be in breach of human rights."

Darcy looked agog. "Do you think it will be that simple?"

"Yes and by then you'll be lining up some woman, probably from this dorm, but Darcy please try to choose someone other than your sister. I would then feel much better about this."

The four roommates hugged and kissed the counselor who smiled hugely and said goodnight.

CHAPTER 3

Darcy had visions there would be arms and legs everywhere and if he proved he had the staying power the result would be three very well fucked women and for the first time in his life he'd feel he was a man.

But it didn't happen like that.

They went to their separate beds and after the last light went out Lucy could hear shuffling from across the lounge as one of the other two women moved to share a bed. She lay awake wondering about having sex, real sex, with Darcy if he asked her. It was considered immoral but she didn't view it as being wicked. She must have dozed off and awoke thinking so much for licentious college life: Darcy hadn't come near her.

She got out of bed, removed her nightdress and went off and got into bed with him.

"What are you doing?" he asked sleepily when realizing what was happening.

"I've come to play with your dick."

"What?"

"I said I've come..."

Darcy laughed and said he'd heard what she'd said but had she any idea what time it was; it was late.

"Oh so I can only play with your dick within a certain timeframe?"

"I suppose not. Actually now is a good time. This talk and my thoughts about your possible motive are making it go hard."

"I saw you looking at the tits of your counselor. You were thinking you wouldn't mind fucking her."

"But with you it's difference. You are my sister."

"So?" Lucy said, reaching down for it and gasping. "Gee, is this all you?"

That had her brother half-seduced already. "We need to talk about it."

"Why."

"There are moral and possibly deep psychological issues."

"Admit it again, you have often thought of fucking me."

"Er yes."

"That's the psychological issues virtually gone unless you develop a fixation on my cunt."

"Lucy!"

"What?"

"It doesn't matter."

Jerking his cock rapidly after having spat on her fingers, Lucy whispered into his ear, "Cunt, cunt, cunt. I want you in my cunt."

Darcy made another attempt to try to save her from herself. "Lucy, what you are asking is immoral."

"Not to me and it's my decision."

"Er you don't think it's wicked?"

"No. So what about you my man with quite a large dick?"

"Er why would I think that?"

"Oh goody," she purred, grabbing his hand and placing it on her pussy. "Dig your fingers in – careful now."

He complained it was wet and was told not to beef.

She maneuvered so she could kiss him. Eventually they had their tongues linked.

When Darcy came up for air he said, "Ohmigod, who taught you to kiss like that. It was wonderful."

"I read as you do, often the same books."

"Yes but reading's not the same as doing it."

"I don't see it that way if the writer is good. Put you dick in me."

"What?"

Lucy laughed and told him to quit stalling. He lied he didn't know how so she rolled him on to his back and squatted over him. 'Steer it in for me. Sex involves two people you know."

"Lucy, are we ready for this? There could be blood everywhere."

"So? From what I've read from horse-riding and being energetic with a big dildo there might not be any blood."

"How big a dildo."

"Mind your business Darcy. Ohmigod, it's lovely feeling you slipping into me. Do you know how to fuck?"

"I think so. According to what I've read if you stay basically in that position I place my palms under your butt cheeks and assist you to lift on your upward stroke."

"Good boy. Obviously we read the same book."

"Stop, get off."

"Oh Darcy, don't do this to me."

"Mom said I must not do it without wearing a condom."

"Stay where you are you fool. Mom meant with other women. I'm on the pill."

"Is that totally safe?"

"God, don't men know anything. Get on with fucking me please. I'm streaming juice."

It was hard going because coordination was untidy and the techniques used were pretty basic but Darcy got his sister off once and fifteen minutes later she came hugely.

"Have you come?"

He replied no. "Perhaps in another half hour."

"Oh god, it can't be like this. It has to be better than this."

He soothed, "Perhaps we don't really know the ins and outs."

She giggled and felt better and climbed off to begin sucking him.

He began stroking her hair and that felt good and when he pulled her hair away from her face she thought that was lovely and wanting to please him instinctively placed her free hand around his balls and gently squeezed. He began bucking and gasping and she pulled away, spitting out cum and aware he was still squirting it over her.

"Jesus."

"What?"

"You must be a male mother-fucker," she giggled.

"Lucy!"

She went off to shower and he fell asleep so when Lucy returned she went to her clean bed.

She awoke at daylight with the bed shaking as Thelma, nude, climbed in beside her.

"Want a girly fuck?"

"I-I don't know."

"That means you do want one. Joan is in with Darcy trying to get a real fuck. We heard you two at it. You were rather noisy."

"I...I'm worried about Darcy."

"It's fine. I told Joan to take it slowly and not to ask him for an ass-fuck and she took in a condom with her. We four must maintain good practice for best of hygiene."