The Twincest Legacy

Story Info
Luke & Leia figure out a way to create another Vergence.
21.9k words
4.64
79.3k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Chapter 1

Luke Skywalker sat alone in his meditation room. As he slowly stood up, recovering from his Force induced trance, he felt exhausted instead of rejuvenated. In the course of his meditation, he had peered far into the future. Now he was trembling slightly and covered in perspiration. Trying to focus on the dimly lit room around him he shuddered as an echo of his vision still lingered in his mind's eye.

What he had just beheld was...horrifying. A future he could never have imagined in his worst nightmares. A galaxy at war....a galaxy enslaved....carnage on a scale never before known. And those beings....they were the worst of it. He had only perceived them as great black voids. Empty of the Force....empty of any connection to this universe. It had been like looking upon anti-life itself. And yet, those beings somehow had LIFE. They were alive with cruelty and malice. And they fed on pain.

Luke shuttered as he recalled trying to focus on the creatures themselves. It was like the Force was blind to them. Was it some deficiency in himself that had made seeing them so difficult? Somehow he had not been able to fully visualize these strange creatures that seemed out of step with the fabric of the universe. But he had seen what they would bring with them.

As always, the future had been in motion ...difficult to see...so many paths that could be taken, so many choices that could affect the outcome. But one thing was clear to Luke in the midst of his vision: they galaxy would be forever changed. Entire worlds would be....not destroyed.... rather....mutated.

Luke wiped the sweat from him brow as he struggled to calm himself. He now knew what was coming for the galaxy. Entire worlds recreated in the bizarre image of the invaders. Trillions of lives lost in the desperate fight against this bizarre new foe.

Wearing only his black pants, Luke walked unsteadily out of the small sparsely decorated room and into his living quarters on Coruscant. The night air cooled him and dried the perspiration on his chest. He walked to the open balcony to gaze out upon the vast nighttime cityscape. The myriad of ships, speeders, and transports crossing paths flowed like a living thing amidst the vast skyscrapers of the New Republic's capital planet. It was still hard to believe that he was here. The remains of the Empire had at last been driven from Coruscant. Not even the destruction of the Death Stars had been such a symbolic victory.

As Luke starred at the massive buildings stretching beyond the horizon, an echo of his force vision returned. For a fraction of a second, his mind re-envisioned the buildings as they would be. Bizarre plant-like alien tendrils enveloped the cityscape. The metal vehicles shifted to become flying mutated transports.....alive.....yet wholly empty of the force. His force memory only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough. Luke fell to his knees and covered his face with his hands in horror.

Am I responsible for this? For what is to come?

The door chime rang, and Luke raised his head, trying to focus himself. He had requested to not be disturbed for the next few days. And it was the middle of the night. Reaching out with the force he suddenly realized who was there.

"Come in Leia," he called out. "It's open."

The automatic door slid open. His sister Leia Organa walked into the apartment. She was wearing only a thin white nightgown that accentuated the curves of her flawless body. Clearly she had come here in a hurry, not bothering to fully dress.

Luke struggled to pull himself together as he walked across the room to greet her. He felt her emotions through the Force. She was almost as unsettled as he was.

"Leia, what-" he began as she silently embraced him. Startled, Luke held her in his arms, feeling her tremble in his grip.

"Oh Luke..." she whispered into his bare chest. "I felt it...."

"What Leia?" he asked quietly, "What did you feel?"

"I felt you....I felt your terror" she continued.

Luke was silent. They had a strong connection through the Force. Stronger now than ever before. He was not surprised that his twin sister had been able to feel the tremors in the force that he had created in the midst of his meditative session.

"It's....alright now." Luke stammered. He wasn't sure who he was trying to convince.

Leia pulled back from his embrace and looked into her brother's eyes.

"Oh Luke it's not alright! I felt utter horror coming from you as I slept. And now that I'm here I'm sure of it."

Luke tenderly kissed his sister's forehead and smiled.

"It was a vision Leia. Nothing more."

Leia searched his face questioningly. There was so much more to it than that. She knew it.

Luke stepped back under her probing gaze. He knew better than to try and hide his feelings from Leia. She was his twin...his other half. She could feel how upset he was, as surely as if it were her own emotions.

Luke walked over to the food dispenser and drew himself a glass of water.

"Can I get you something?" he asked as he filled the glass. Looking at the water pouring into the glass, he suddenly had an echo of his vision again. The glass became a living mutated creature in his grasp. The liquid-a bizarre alien slime. Luke pushed the vision away and stepped back from the dispenser.

"There!" Leia said from behind him. "I felt it again!"

Luke said nothing, only turned to face his sister.

"What IS it Luke?" she implored him, her hands rubbing her arms as she shivered. "What have you seen?"

Luke thought it over as he stood there silently. Why shouldn't he tell Leia? If there was anyone in the galaxy he trusted it was his beautiful sister. Maybe if he told her what he had seen it might even help to dispel the strange vision.

"Leia...sit down with me." He gestured to the couch. "I'll tell you what I saw."

Chapter 2

"They were completely alien Leia," he continued. "Completely foreign to this galaxy....to our kind of life."

Leia had said little throughout his description of his Force vision.

"But we've encountered strange life-forms before."

"No Leia. These were nothing like any creatures in our universe." Luke stated emphatically. "They have no connection to the Force at all."

Leia was silent again, letting him continue.

"Even inanimate objects have a resonance with the Force Leia." He reached out his hand and raised his lightsaber from the table across the room. Leia watched as the beautifully crafted weapon floated across the room under her brother's control and came to a rest in front of her. Gently, Leia grasped the hilt and looked back to her sibling.

"But these creatures had no resonance...no vibration....they were like....an absence of life."

Leia said nothing. She could feel the fear coming from her brother. And something else....was it guilt?

"What are they going to do?" She whispered, gripping the lightsaber hilt tightly.

"Enslave us." Luke said solemnly. "Kill us by the trillions. Mutate our worlds to suit themselves."

Leia said nothing. Her heart sank as she realized the horrors ahead.

"Then it's worse than the Empire." She said simply.

"Leia that's not all." Luke continued, meeting her gaze.

"The future is always in motion," he explained. "Endless variations, multiple possibilities, all based on the actions we take everyday."

"I understand."

"But I saw what could have been. I saw a version of the future where the Empire was intact. Where our father was still Darth Vader."

Leia shivered at the mention of her dark lineage. It was still hard for her to accept that the Empire's dark enforcer had actually been her own father.

"And?" she asked quietly.

"He defeated them." Luke almost whispered. "With the Empire still strong, with the Death Stars as weapons, and with our father's strength in the Force, they quickly drove the invaders back to wherever they came from."

Leia tried to picture it. A galaxy still ruled by the Empire. There would have been no freedom, no hope. But there would have been far more military strength than the fledgling New Republic would be able to muster for many decades to come.

"Don't you see Leia?" Luke stood from the couch, walking towards the balcony. "I've destroyed that possible future. I've helped to end my father's reign. And he may have been the only one strong enough to prevent this coming invasion."

"No Luke." Leia took his hand in hers. "The New Republic has you. You are the man our father was meant to be."

Luke smiled at her compliment but still would not face her as he looked off into the distance.

"Our father was something unique, Leia." He continued slowly. "Our father was what is called a vergence."

"Vergence?"

"A kind of confluence of the Force," he explained. "Centered around a person."

"I don't understand," Leia said. "You must be a vergence too. You've even said I have this power. Just the fact that I could feel your pain tonight shows-"

"No, sister." Luke turned to look upon her at last. "You and I are strong in the Force, but neither of us is a vergence. A vergence can be measured medically through midi-chlorian count in one's cells. I've measured mine. And back on Endor I measured yours when I was treating your wound."

"And?"

"It maybe because our mother did not have the Force," he continued, "but our midi-chorian count is lower than our father's was."

"How do you know what his was?"

"I found it in a medical database." Luke explained. "I've spent most of the week going through Imperial records."

Leia's head was spinning. Horrifying visions of the future....she wondered what good the Force was when it led to so much doubt and fear.

Luke sensed his sister's thoughts. He leaned close and took her in his arms. Saying nothing, she looked up at him and felt comforted.

"What can we do?" she whispered.

Looking into her eyes deeply, Luke spoke words that chilled Leia to her very soul.

"It won't be just us who will face this coming nightmare sister. It will be our children."

Chapter 3

Leia sat in her office, studying her computer readouts intently. There was precious little data available regarding the Force on the Coruscant Datanet. Even with the Empire gone, there was little she could do to reverse decades of the Emperor's crusade to remove any shred of information about the Jedi from the galaxy.

It had been two days since the night she had gone to Luke's apartment. Two days of endless meetings, endless bureaucracy. She was needed more than ever now to help bring the New Republic into being. But she found herself thinking only about Luke's dark vision of the future. Was there really nothing they could do to prepare for this coming invasion?

Leia had spoken to no one about the things Luke had described to her. She had not even told Han yet. Han....she wondered what would ever happen between them. Was marriage even a possibility?

Leia struggled to focus on the computer readout again. It was all she had been able to find. An old Kaminoan scientific report, buried in decades of obscurity. She had struggled to make sense of the scientific vocabulary. She had even contacted 2-1B an hour ago to explain the more technical aspects of cellular mitosis to her.

It made sense to her now....at least enough to explain it to Luke. She still wasn't sure of what she was thinking. Only that she was onto something here. Something important. In the back of her mind it seemed possible....

Leia switched off the screen and activated the com system. Luke's face appeared on the holo-desk.

"Luke, am I disturbing you?" she asked.

"Of course not." His holographic image smiled at her. "What is it Leia?"

"Can I talk to you? Can we meet somewhere?"

"Do you know Dex's Diner?" He asked.

"Sure, Han took me there two weeks ago." She answered.

"Meet you there in an hour?"

"Great." Leia stood from her desk as she ended the transmission. She tried to get her mind around exactly what she was contemplating. It was strange alright...it was not the most normal thought she had ever had. But in a strange way, it made perfect sense.

Chapter 4

Dexter Jettster's diner buzzed with life. Although Coruscant had been only recently freed from Imperial control, the diner buzzed with both human and alien life as the server droid wheeled around frantically taking orders. The ancient four armed owner was in the kitchen as always, hardly instilling his guests with any confidence that his food was all that clean.

Leia had arrived early and sat in a secluded booth near the back. She starred at her Jawa Juice absently as she suddenly sensed Luke enter the diner.

Luke smiled at her, wearing his black tunic and confidently crossing the busy restaurant. Seeing him approach, Leia felt her heart begin pounding. In her mind it had been easy to talk to him....she now realized that in reality it would be more difficult.

She stood and hugged him as he came to the table. Sitting down together, they began chatting about the diner, both agreeing it had far more personality than most on Coruscant.

Leia had trouble beginning what she really wanted to discuss. Luke sensed her nervousness and patiently waited for her to begin.

"Luke, I've been studying midi-chlorians."

"Midi-chlorians....how?" he asked in genuine surprise.

"I found an old Kaminoan study on cellular mitosis in Force-sensitive biology."

"I didn't know you were such a brain." Luke chided her.

Leia was silent for a moment, then asked directly:

"Luke....are you positive what you saw in your vision will come to be?"

Luke grew solemn at once. He had struggled to come to terms with the vision for days. He looked intently into his sibling's eyes.

"The Force shows many things Leia." He said quietly. "I saw what is coming for the galaxy. There is not a question of if....only when."

Leia was silent again. The background noise of the busy diner seemed to fade away as she decided to tell him what she had brought him here for.

"Luke..." she began. "I've seen midi-chlorian cell division studies. The reason we have less than our father has nothing to do with our mother...it has to do with us."

Luke furrowed his brow and waited for her to continue.

"We're twins," she went on, "The vergence divided equally between us in the womb. The power of our father split equally into the two of us."

Luke nodded in understanding.

"It makes sense," he said at last. "Perhaps in a way the Force was trying to balance itself again. Maybe the Force was redistributing the power it vested in our father."

"Yes." Leia said, "Now you told me once that our father was called the Chosen One by the Jedi."

Luke nodded, gesturing away the server droid before it could interrupt them.

"And in your vision he was strong enough to stop those....invaders."

"Yes." Luke answered, "But that future is impossible now."

"But it has shown us the way Luke." Leia said, raising her voice slightly.

"I don't understand."

Leia lowered her voice again. "Another vergence could save the galaxy."

Luke pondered her statement, trying to understand what she was getting at.

"Vergences just....happen Leia." He explained, "We can't create one."

"Yes we can." Leia whispered, looking over her shoulder to see that no one could hear them.

"You and I could create a child together."

Luke's eyes widened at his sister's statement. He honestly could not believe his own ears.

Leia's heart was pounding in her chest. Her face was flushed red as she reached across the table and took Luke's hand in hers.

"Listen to me Luke," she implored. "I know how strange that sounds but hear me out."

Luke nodded silently, starring at her intently.

"We have our father's power....split into two halves....male and female." Leia continued quietly. "If we were to...to reproduce....it would create another vergence wouldn't it?"

"Leia....I....I don't think..." he stammered, lost for words. Was she really proposing....incest?

"Just hear me out," she went on. "I know we are brother and sister. But 2-1B could do it in the medical facility. He could artificially inseminate me and we could....create."

Luke shifted in his chair uncomfortably. He still couldn't believe what he was hearing. But obviously his sister had put a lot of thought into this. He didn't want to dismiss what she was saying out of hand.

"What about health problems Leia?" he finally managed. "Surely when a brother and sister....reproduce....there are risks..."

"I've already thought of that." Leia whispered, squeezing his hand. "The risk of recessive genes is only slightly elevated. And 2-1B could easily correct any genetic deficiencies. Besides...don't you think the Force would solve any problems like that?"

"I don't know Leia." Luke answered earnestly. "The Force has never....meshed well with technology. It's a path to the dark side, much like our father took. Creating a child artificially in a lab....it just doesn't feel right. It's unnatural. And that means it can't be the Force's will."

Leia released his hand and looked down into her drink shamefully.

"You're right." She stammered. "It was a ridiculous idea. I can't believe I even just suggested it. You're my brother after all. How could I even think-"

"It was a good idea." Luke said simply, starring at her intently. "It may well be a way to create a vergence. And I don't know what else could stop the coming invasion I foresaw."

Leia met his gaze again questioningly.

"But a vergence can't be created by a medical droid." He finished.

Leia looked at her brother's face. He was her missing half. For most of her life she hadn't known him at all. And then she had known him as a friend....a hero and an ally...only on Endor had she come to know the truth of their relationship. It had seemed so natural when he told her she was his sister. It explained so much. The connection they shared, the attraction.

Her heart was pounding so loudly she could barely hear anything else. She tried to swallow as her throat went dry at what she was about to say.

"Well..." she said quietly. "We could try it....naturally."

Leia was so nervous, she was almost panting. She could barely hold his gaze as he looked at his sister intently.

"Make a baby together I mean." She finished.

"But Leia," Luke whispered, "You're my SISTER! And what about Han?"

Leia could feel herself shaking in her seat as she struggled to appear calm about what she was suggesting.

"I love Han. But I don't even know what is happening between Han and I. And no one would have to know." She suggested. "We could keep it a secret."

"We'd be living a lie, Leia. One that could destroy our lives."

"From what you told me, our lives are going to be destroyed soon anyways. And our children's lives. And the entire galaxy."

Luke said nothing. He couldn't argue with that. The New Republic's victory had weakened the galaxy's military forces immensely. No matter how many ships were built in the coming decades, it would never match the power of the Death Stars and the Empire. And without someone as powerful as his father to lead the attack...

Leia shifted in her seat, shrugging back her shirt and letting her cleavage show ever so slightly.

"Oh come on Luke," she said seductively, "Haven't you ever thought about you and I....together?"

Leia slowly slid her right foot out of her dress shoe. She was almost visibly shaking with nerves as she gently extended her foot under the booth. Her foot found Luke's knee as she mischievously slid the bottom of her foot across his inner leg.

Luke almost jumped at the contact. He looked at his beautiful sister and the playful look on her face. Was she just teasing him right now? Was she really making a...pass at him right here in the diner?

"Well...sure I did Leia" he struggled to keep his voice from jumping as her foot continued to slide forward towards his crouch. "When I first saw you in Jabba's Palace after all....in that metal bikini...well, back before I knew we were..."

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers