The Twinge Wins

Story Info
Daddy Catches Kitty being naughty alone.
1.3k words
4.22
21.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the familiar twinge in her lower abdomen, instantly making her squirm, biting her lip, she checked the clock on the wall as the continued to chop vegetables for dinner.."An hour or so" her legs quivering beneath her as she thought to herself.."Daddy will be home in an hour. I'm a good Kitty". She let out a rather pouts moan. Breathing deep, trying to focus on her task at hand, dinner, but she couldn't, the need and ache overwhelming her, she dropped everything on the table and slipped her fingers quickly to her plump nether lips, gently caressing the folds through her little lace panties, they begin to draw a bit of a wet stain as she slowly teased herself, the tiny gasp uttered as she massaged her swollen clit, she opened her mouth as she moving faster, unable to stop herself, two of her slender fingers diving inside her tight cunt. Her breath catching with her eyes closed as she focused on her desires. Unaware of anything but the pleasure building within her body

~

He'd come home early, thinking about his sweet babygirl all day, he missed her and couldn't wait to see her, setting his things to the side, hanging his coat. He became aware of her wanton gasps, his eyes narrowed and he smirked. "She is such a naughty Kitty" he saw her in the kitchen chair, playing with her beautiful pink Pussy, he could see in clear view as her finger plumped in and out vigorously with her head back and eyes clothes, chuckling quietly as she began to rock her hips, her free on pulling on her little nipple, he stayed quiet for a bit, watching his Kitty while she soaked the chair with her juices, listening he knew she was close, just the moment before she pushed to edge he spoke.

"Stop, Kitty."

Her eyes flashed and her face turned red with embarrassment. Her hands now behind her as she attempted to still her breathe with her heart beating in her ears.

He grinned and smirked at his Love, he held back his urge to take her then and now, he cleared his mind as she begged, staring at him with wonder. Pouting immediately "Daddy..." He shook his head, "No, Kitty. You'll be punished. You know the rules. No orgasms without me." She whimpered as he yanked her collar pulling her up, "I know, Daddyyy, I know. But I didn't cu-" he'd shoved her own fingers into her month and silenced her. "Only because I stopped you, you naughty little Cumslut" She licked her juices from her hands, she'd recently started to really enjoy tasting herself; especially sucking his cock after he'd been fucking her.

She leaned up to kiss him, he almost didn't let her but he'd missed her today, his lips held the kiss, wildly returning it, molesting his tongue into her mouth, she reached her him, violently meeting the hot passionate kiss but he grabbed her hands, holding them behind her. He pulled his lips off herself, yanking the chain of her collar again, pulling her with him. She smiled as she stumbled with mind clouded in lust.

Once in their bedroom, he tilted his head, and she moved to the bed, she sat on the edge patiently anticipating what would happen next, glad she handed managed to turn stove and such. He opened their closet and picked up the black box, turning to her.

Kitty immediately felt herself wetted more, her habit of sucking on her lip was her only movement. He looked at her and said exactly what she knew he would "Lean back and open your legs, Baby" she kept her eyes on the box as she go into position, he pulled out rope, moving to her, binding her hands above her head, "You can not touch Daddy." He told her sternly, smirking while she started to pout, he she always craved touching him, "You are being punished. You were very naughty, Kitty" She looked a bit sad puckering her lower lip and listening to her pout almost made him change his mind when the bulge in his pants began throbbing, but his self control was solid. In the box he found the slender vibrator, he didn't let her see it as he sat between her opened legs, taking a moment to stare at his woman and all her glory. He felt so much pride in himself that she was his. His lover, his Kitty, his best friend, his wife, his everything. She was his world. And he loved her, God, he loved her so much. He pressed his thumb to her clit, taking in the essence of her womanhood, her legs twitched, his own desires swelling in his crotch and his own needs growing fast, he turned the vibrator on full and shoved it into her tight little Pussy before she registered it. She immediately cried out as pleasure and surprise screamed inside her body, warmth reaching to her toes as she called out for him.

"No, Kitty, not yet my love"

He marveled as he watch her struggle to keep herself from giving in, it made him chuckle knowing it was difficult, as he'd made her edge at the table and licking his lips as her juices poured to the sheets, his thumb moved from her clit to her bum, massaging it now. He smirked with his new idea, "You can't have my cock in your pussy either, Kitty" Her eyes wide, "but..but...Daddy. Please!" She whined, the knowledge alone tortured her. "Daddy...I won't do it again...I swear" she whispered as the vibrator buzzed and her pussy quivered for release.

He positioned himself up, teasing his shaft along her folds, drenching his long cocklength with her juices, his own gasp escaped his lips whilst his cock pulsated with desire, bending down, she thought he was going to kiss her so she reached her head up but he went for her neck instead biting hard, sucking on her soft skin, her moans excited him so much, since she was distracted he took this moment to shove his hard rod into her ass, he felt her ass widen and tighten for him as he pierced her insides. Her ass hot as it squeezes his long cock, he stayed there for a moment to enjoy how she felt, her body shaking beneath him, he looked in her eyes, what he saw amazed him every time, love, lust, passion and desire with the overwhelming adoration she had for him and he loved it.

"Ride me, Kitty."

They shifted so she was on top of him, but kept her hands bound, her lower body pressed to him, his cock stretching her, the vibrator was kept in place with her gasps and heavy breathe grew louder as she tried gripping his chest through the ropes but couldn't, he grabbed her hips guiding her, bouncing slowly up and down his cock as her eyes watered in absolute pleasure. "You can do better than that, my little cumslut" She quickly picked up the pace rocking her hips, her mouth open caused saliva to drip from her chin as she circulated her hips with each movement, he groaned in desire and he felt it. "You can to cum with me, Love, but not until" "Y-y-yes, Daddy, Fuck!" She focused on her movements, staring at him as her body heated more and she struggled to keep from letting herself orgasm, she was so very close and she opened her mouth to beg. Immediately his cock twitched within her and thronged hardening even more and he spoke one word. "NOW." Her body finally released as she felt him explode his seed into her ass. She cried out more as she came with him, panting as her juices flowed down past his balls and soiled their sheets. He touched her cheek, leaning up, pulling her tight to him, staying inside her as he softened, kissing her gently. Her body trembling as the vibrator slipped onto the bed from her drenched hole.

"I think we should order take out, Kitty, and you should answer the door in only a t-shirt. Her cheeks turned slightly more pink, still red from pleasure. She giggled nervous, "Yes, Daddy."

He pulled her against his chest, holding her, whilst they cuddle for awhile first.