The Twins

Story Info
Two hot brothers plus 1 hot girl in a beach house.
1.7k words
3.67
65.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
101boy
101boy
5 Followers

The twins were something else. They played 1st team sport yet they came tie for first place in academics at school. Also to top it all off is that they were the most handsome guys around. Wade and Matt were identical. With their sandy blonde hair that they kept short. To their dazzling light blue eyes that seemed to mesmerize you. To their bodies that looked as if they were chiselled by god himself. 6 feet tall with their washboard abs and their muscular legs. Their parents had given up on trying to tell them apart it was impossible. They were very special indeed.

Their relationship was something more than brothers. They felt as if that the other one died that they would know instantly that he was dead. They did everything together. There had never been a moment when their mom had asked them what type of chocolate they wanted and that they never chose the same one instantly.

Their house was on the very outskirts of the city yet it felt as if it was a world away. It had cost their parents a fortune but their dad insisted that they live in a peaceful place since his job was extremely demanding. The house was directly on the beach. It was more of a small cove. With around another 8 houses also on the same beach. When any one came they couldn't believe that only just around the peninsula to the right of the beach was the busy life of the city.

They had just finished their matric(last year of school) and they were into their first week of their holiday. They had decided to go to the gym that afternoon and this is where our story begins...

Tuesday

"Hey Matt you nearly ready to go home," said Wade "My arms are killing me!"

"Ye just doing my last set," said Matt.

Wade was standing by the machine where Matt was doing his last set when he saw Emma walk in. The twins had never had much luck with sustaining a long relationship. Since the girls always got angry at not being able to tell them apart and eventually they thought that both of the twins were dating them and decided to break it off.

Emma had only come to their school for the last 2 terms of their last year at school and they had never really spoken to her but she was extremely hot. She had one tight ass and a nice flat tummy with a hint of muscle. Her nicest feature where her boobs. They looked perfect on her. They must have been either a c-cup or d-cup. Her hair had changed from the last time they saw her at school. She had put blonde highlights into her light brown hair that stopped halfway down her back.

Matt shook Wade's arm and told him to snap out of it.

"Dude honestly we have to have her over tonight" said Wade.

"That is definitely a plane otherwise we will just end up watching TV the whole night again," said Matt.

"Let's go over and invite her," said Wade.

"k," said Matt

"Hi their Emma remember us from school," said Wade.

"Of course Twins. How you guys been?" said Emma.

"We have been good thanks," said Wade," we were wondering if you wanna come have a few drinks and maybe a barbecue tonight at our place."

"Sure where do you guys live?"

"Number 5 Shelly Strand Rd. It's just outside the city. You can come over any time."

"K cool will be their around 7pm."

"OK cool see you then. Also bring your costume we have an awesome pool"

Later that night...

Wade and Matt were just wearing their baggies and just some plain t-shirts. Emma was wearing a blue bikini with a denim mini skirt and a white tank top but she had lost the tank top early in the night. It must have been one of the hottest days this year and they had just finished eating supper when Matt suggested they go for a swim.

The pool took Emma's breath away. It was situated in the middle of a huge stretch of green grass that just seemed to hit the beach and turn into the sand. The pool must have been around 30 meters long and 14 meters wide. The water was a dark blue but was illuminated from the bottom by lights.

"What's up with the huge pool," gasped Emma.

"Dad and Mom gave it to us for our 14th birthday," said Matt ", we are really good swimmers, not to blow our own horn." As he walked inside

"Also I think mom and dad were sick of carting us to the gym to practice every afternoon," said Wade.

"By the ways where are your parents?"

"They went to the Maldives for 3 weeks to celebrate their 18th wedding anniversary," Said Matt as he brought out another round of drinks.

They all dived in and swam around just talking about random stuff for 20 minutes but then they all started to feel the buzz from the drinks they were having. Emma went under the water and came back up and Matt was suddenly standing in front of her. His arms were encircling her and ended up holding her bottom and pulling her towards him and until her breasts were squished up against his hard muscular chest. Suddenly she felt very vulnerable by herself in a empty house with 2 strong guys.

"What are you doing Matt," said Emma.

"Just thought I would give you a kiss" whispered Matt in her ear and he gave her a peck on the mouth and then let her go.

She was wondering if she should carry on with this and let it end up with what she thought would happen or just put a stop to it now and leave. I haven't had sex in ages yet I have only really met these guys now. Then again they are extremely hot. Eventually she gave in to the temptation and decided to carry on with this.

She swam over to Wade and starts to kiss him passionately. Next minute she starts to feel fingers tickling her back and realise it must be Matt.

Matt undid her bikini top and lifted it over her head and reached around and started to gently squeeze her tits.

Wade could feel his cock start to rise and decided to take a breather for a bit.

As Wade broke the kiss with Emma she turned around and started to kiss Matt. Wade slipped under the water and grabbed hold of her bikini bottom and slowly took it off of her.

Emma decided it was time to see their cocks now that they had felt her tits and that she was completely naked. She broke the kiss and pushed the twins against the wall and told them to take their costumes off and their Speedo's underneath. As they took their costume she gasped at the bulges she saw through the water and then when they took off their Speedo's she knew she might have bitten off too much to chew. They were both the same size and that size was pretty big. Their cocks must have been around 8 inches long and were thick. Indeed they were very special. Hot studs with brains and with big dicks.

Matt and Wade were used to this. Every girl they had been with had done this. Emma just stood there staring at their cocks.

"Hey bro let's start this, my cock is itching to get into her," said Wade.

"Let's do this," said Matt.

Matt quickly jumped out of the pool and got some water resistant lube that was under his towel and quickly smeared it on his dick. He then dived back into the pool and swam up behind Emma.

"Babe this is going to hurt in the beginning but don't worry you will get used to it," said Matt, "Also are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," she said.

Wade grabbed her bottom and drove his cock into her pussy. She gasped and bucked trying to get him out of her but he held himself in her until she had calmed down and then let go of her bottom. Matt came up behind her and wrapped his arms around his brother and grabbed his brothers toned bum and got ready to go into her tight bum. He went into her slowly allowing her ass whole to get used to a 1/3 of his cock and then pulled on this brothers bum and sent his whole cock up into her. She screamed at the sudden surprise and which sent her over the edge into her first orgasm of the night. The Twins just held her and waited for her to calm down and then started rhythmically to go nearly all the way out of her and slam back into her. After just having this done to her for a minute she went into another orgasm and another one and another one. Eventually she had no more energy and just relied on the twins to stay upright. She had never felt so full in all her life. With 2 big cocks just going in and out of her over and over again. The twins were reaching their climax as well. They had never done this before with both of them in the same girl at the same time. They could almost feel the other's dicks going in and out of Emma. Emma suddenly cried out for the 5th time as another orgasm rolled over her. This was just too much for her and she passed out and went limp between the twins. The twins looked at each other and thought what the hell and they carried on. After a few more pumps they went over the edge and started to cum in her. They just stood their cumming in her till they felt their knees start to buckle. They knew they were in danger of dropping Emma into the water and they carried her to the steps of the pool.

They looked at each other and knew that the next 3 weeks were going to be awesome and just smiled at each other.

Hi any feedback is most welcome please send it to me thanks.

101boy
101boy
5 Followers