The Twins

Story Info
Twins discover sex with each other is really hot.
3.1k words
4.24
173k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Missy. How was your date?"

"Oh he was such a loser. He was trying to be all intimate and lovey dovey and that's not what I was up for. I ditched him at the first bar and then tried our usual places. I finally hooked up at PJ's. Boy I like their dance floor."

"You hooked up on the dance floor?"

"Well sorta. I just danced into the middle of the crowd and let myself get groped for a while, then this girl started dancing with me and we really got into it. We were kissing and grinding on the dance floor like crazy. She took me by the hand to the bathroom and then we really got serious. God you've never seen the bathroom so packed. We finally found a corner and started making out and feeling one another up and in no time we were finger fucking one another. She was really good so I actually came before she did this time, and I went down on her and she came in no time at all. I had her cum all over my chin and lips. It was great. How'd things go here?"

"I got that fucking paper done. I really hate that course, but the paper's done and now it's just lectures and the exam."

"Oh glad to hear it. I know what a pain that essay was for you. Eighteenth Century Poetry, yuck. Did Mom or Dad call?"

"Yeah, at the most inconvenient moment possible. I'd just taken a break and was stretched out on my bed getting myself off and I was almost there when the phone rang. I almost ignored it, but the mood was broken so I answered and talked to them."

"They okay? Anything new?"

"Nah, same old same old. I told them you were at the library. They went on and on about the plans for our birthday party 'Twins are special you know' that sort of thing. I just let them talk, wishing they hadn't interrupted. I was so hot and so into it, but ..."

"Yeah, I know. Bummer when that happens. Look why don't we have a couple of breezers and just chill before we fall asleep?"

"Oh God, yeah, I need some alcohol after all that crap I wrote."

The girls sat at either end of the sofa, leaning against the arms, legs interlaced, drinking their breezers. Nikki said, "I'm going to have another, or maybe two, since tomorrow's Saturday. You want one?"

"No I've got a good buzz going from all the bar hopping. Take care of yourself."

Nikki came back with two and put the closed one on the floor.

"Nikki, said Missy, we've both made out with girls, right?"

"Oh, yeah," said Nikki with emphasis.

"Why is it more fun than it is with guys?"

"Because with guys it's all about getting into your pants or at least getting you to blow them. If they could only relax and think with their big head for a while when they're around you. And I guess we women as a species are responsible for some of that pressure, cause we're looking for a nice guy who won't dog around, and maybe a relationship. With guys there's a kind of pressure and subliminal aggressiveness, except maybe with the real smooth ones, and they set off a whole new set of alarm bells because you know they're dogs and however smooth and relaxed and nice they are that you're just one more notch on the bedpost, not that that's awful or anything, but there's not much point to it."

"Yeah, and with girls all the baggage is out of the way. We know how they think, they don't go all "stalker" on you, it's just a good time, so there's no pressure there either."

"Sounds good to me said Nikki," and she finished her breezer and sat back for a few seconds, she ran her hands through her blonde hair and let it fall over the arm of the couch and rested her head on it. They both just relaxed, thinking.

"I am going to have that other breezer. Why don't we get into our beds and talk while I finish this?"

They walked into their bedroom with two double beds and tossed their clothes into the laundry hamper, put on boxers and a T shirt each and snuggled into bed.

Missy sighed. "You tired," said Nikki?

"Yeah, I'm tired but sort of on edge, y'know. I don't know why?"

"I do."

"Hunh?"

"You went out at least hoping to get laid. You're hungry for a cock and some hot sweaty sex that will last you at least until morning. What you got was a really good grope with a girl instead. But when your pussy wants a cock, girls are just second best. They can't give you the same physical work out as a good guy can, and I think it's the physicality of sex with guys that is the attraction, otherwise give me a girl every time."

"Yeah, sound's right. I really wanted heavy sex tonight."

Nikki finished her breezer and put it on the floor for collection in the morning. "Missy?" she said.

"Yeah."

"Why haven't we fooled around?"

"Because we're sisters."

"What does that matter, we're not going to get each other pregnant."

"No it's the family thing. I mean, eewww."

"Think about it for a little while and try to get past the eewww stuff. We're two girls who are best friends, who know each other's most intimate secrets. We've masturbated together, though we haven't shown each other what we're doing under the covers. We really like each other, so why haven't we done it."

"Well I guess we were taught not to even think about it. Why?"

"Your sexual frustration has rubbed off. I'm horny as a goat."

"Well you've got your vibrator, use it."

"No, I want something more, something special, something, I don't know ... transgressive, and dirty and profound. I think I'd really like to try it with you tonight."

"That's the breezers talking."

"No, the breezers may have stripped away my inhibitions, but wanting to get fucked and feel like I've had an encounter with a freight train is real."

"Oooh you nasty girl."

"Yeah, that's how I feel. I want to get hot and nasty. What about you? Your evening left you radiating a need for hot sex like a bonfire."

"Well ..."

"Come over here and climb in with me. No pressure, you can leave whenever you want, but I'd like to at least see what kissing is like."

Missy thought about it for what seemed like a long time. Nikki was sure she was going to say no when she climbed out of bed and into Nikki's. Nikki put her arms around Missy and cuddled her close.

"Mmmm this is nice," said Missy. Nikki kissed her cheek and cuddled some more. They could each feel the warmth of the other's body, and smell the slightly alcohol laden breath of the other. Missy cuddled in closer and pulled Nikki to her much more firmly. She looked into Nikki's eyes for quite a long time and then her mouth descended onto Nikki's and they began to kiss. Gently at first, enjoying the sensation of their full lips on each other's, then with increasing urgency until they were wrestling with their tongues and both moaning a little bit between kisses. Nikki's knee went between Missy's and their pelvises pressed harder against one another and they started grinding on one another. "Ohhh," said Missy "this is so fuckin' good."

"No kidding, c'mere sis," said Nikki and they went back to kissing and humping one another. Nikki put her hands under Missy's T shirt and began to feel and hug Missy's bare skin. Missy was just a second or two behind her. Nikki moved her hand around to Missy's right breast and began to squeeze and massage the whole thing. Missy groaned into her mouth. Nikki moved over to the left breast and began to fondle it just as she had the right, but this time she moved to rubbing a finger around the aureola. She pulled out her hand and licked her fingertips and went back under the T shirt and started circling the nipple with her wet fingers on the aureola

"Oh my fucking God," said Missy. "Don't stop."

Nikki kept working at the nipple rubbing it brushing her finger up and down making it bend and swell even more, then pulling on the nipples both at the same time. Missy was panting and moaning almost all the while, sometimes it took her time to respond to Nikki's kissing, though her pelvis was fucking into Nikki's, rubbing as hard as she could. Nikki left the nipples and started to take Missy's Tshirt off, then stripped off her own and wrapped her arms around her and went back to kissing her mouth with passion and much energy. Their breasts mashed together and Nikki let out a sob and went back to kissing. Nikki came up with the next idea, she shifted her body slightly to the right and left, causing their nipples to rub across one another's and moving her pussy laterally on Nikki's thigh. Then she brought one of her knee's up between Nikki's and they were both getting maximum pussy contact.

"Oh this is so good," said Nikki. "It's never been this good with another girl, or even a guy. Nobody can touch me like you can, and your skin feels so perfect on mine."

"Yeah, right back atcha," said Missy. "I think I'm going to be staying home more." Missy's head descended and she began to bite on Nikki's neck.

"Oh, God, yes, scrape your teeth on my neck, kiss my ears, just do everything." And she stuck her hand into Missy's shorts cupping her whole pussy in her hand. Missy jerked but kept working on Nikki while reaching into Nikki's shorts as well. They both began to rub each other's pussys squeezing the outer lips and rubbing the whole of the pussy in big circles. They were moving almost as mirror images of one another. Nikki brought her knee up and bumped her hand harder into Missy's pussy. Missy did the same thing back but then she reached around and grabbed Nikki's right buttock and squeezed while rubbing her thigh harder on Nikki's pussy.

Nikki pulled her mouth away and said "Shorts. Off. Now." And they both reached down, disentangled themselves and took their shorts off and tossed them across the room onto Missy's bed. Then they went right back into the same position thighs between thighs, hands on bums tits mashed together and mouths locked in a passion neither of them had ever experienced. Things began to get, not rough, but hard. The pressure of their bodies together increased. Missy slipped her finger into Nikki's pussy and rubbed up and down the moist slit, rubbing the clit at the top and teasing the vagina at the bottom. She managed to get her other hand, which arm was under Nikki, down far enough to grip Nikki's buttock. She squeezed and then dug her nails in, and massaged that cheek and then slipped two fingertips down the crease and used the pads of those fingertips on Nikki's asshole and after Nikki had relaxed she began rubbing in circles.

"God damn," said Nikki, "where did you learn to do that?"

"On myself when I was really horny and turned on and masturbation wasn't cutting it I found that a little ass play could put me right over the top."

"I can see why. It's wonderful. Here, I'll try it on you, but tell me if I do it wrong." She slid her arm down under Missy and reached her ass and tried to position her fingers but she was curved too far in.

"Not like that, although as a next step where you get your fingertips into my asshole that's okay. You want to use the pads of your fingers, not the tips."

Nikki's second try was better. "Wow, you feel like you're getting wet there."

"Yeah, I don't know what that's about but it sure makes getting things into your ass easier."

"You've done that?" Said Nikki.

"Sure, a nice smooth vibrator or, even better, a set of beads or a dildo that looks like it's made of joined balls of increasing sizes. I've got them both so we can try them out later, if we survive."

"Survive is right. It's kinda late. Maybe we should grab our dildos and get off so we can sleep and start all this again tomorrow."

"Yeah I think you're right." Missy had to get up to go to her bedside table and she dug out the blue one made of ascending sizes of balls. Nikki was already rubbing herself with her Rabbit when Missy climbed back into bed.

"Nice vibe," said Nikki.

"You have no idea," said Missy.

"What do you mean."

"Well you know that guy I was seeing in Grade 12 that made model airplanes?"

"Oh yeah, Josh the geek."

"Geek nothing, I told you he had a dick the size of a zucchini and really knew how to use it."

"Okay okay, but how does this connect."

"Well, you know how all vibrators use those little Double A batteries, and how a lot of vibrators have the vibration unit in the tip?"

"Yeah."

"Well Josh volunteered to do some surgery on this one. The vibration thingy is in the second last ball, that's how it's made, but Josh took an old flashlight that takes D cells, and wired the control unit which used to hold Double A's to it, then sliced up one side of the dildo, and put another little vibrator in the second ball from the end, ran the wires to the other one and sealed it all up with waterproof something or other. So now I can play with my clit or my ass with the tip of this and get all the benefit, but if I put it all the way in I get the vibrations from the bigger vibe unit right at the opening of my vagina. It's the best."

"Well it sure sound great. Can I try it? You can use my Rabbit."

"Okay, you turn it on here, and then this slider speeds up the vibrations so you can change them."

Nikki lay back with the vibe on low and rubbed her clit. "Ohh that is nice."

Missy was working the rabbit over her clit and said a little breathlessly, "Told'ja."

They lay side by side each one working a vibrator on her pussy and getting hotter and more breathless by the moment.

"Oh God this is good," said Nikki.

"Wait -- 'til you -- get it in -- all the way, -- and turn up -- the speed."

Missy started to moan as she slid the Rabbit up her pussy until the little ears started to tickle her clit. She twisted the vibe from side to side and then pulled up on it causing it to press on the back wall of her vagina, then pressed down and got it jammed into the front wall and the rabbit right on her clit. "Oh fuckin' yeah. Oh I so needed this, I wish you were connected to it -- so we could just fuck one another."

Nikki was working the blue stack of balls into her pussy, feeling each ball individually as they entered and moved past the sensitive first 2 inches of her pussy. Since she was used to an all-in-one unit, having the controls separate was a little awkward for her, but the vibrator was a killer. She was past half way and she started to feel stronger vibrations coming. She pushed the 4th ball in, and the 5th vibrating one was right at the entrance to her pussy. "Oh my God that is so fantastic." The 5th ball was 1¾ in diameter. That meant it was nearly 6 inches around and would really fill her opening. She fucked herself with the vibe feeling the balls moving in and out, feeling her pussy squeezing around each of them as they moved.

Missy was just yelling "Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm gonna cum, this feels so good, want to cum, fuckme fuckme fuckme n make me cum. Oh, work it work it give it to me, I wanna cum, ohh yeah." She made squishy noises with the vibrator in her incredibly wet pussy as she worked it in and out and then jammed it tight to her opening and pressed down on it again pressing the shaft of the vibrator against her G-spot area.

Nikki was moaning and squirming, her shoulder against the cool wall of the apartment, she finally worked her self up to it and shoved the 5th ball into her pussy and gave a wordless cry, and started moaning and yelling out just like her sister. The two of them were shoulder to shoulder twitching and groaning and fucking themselves ragged with the dildoes. Nikki hit first, perhaps because she'd had less to drink, perhaps because of the new vibe. "Oh fucking Christ, thank God ohh God that's sooo good ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It was the sound of her cries right next to her ear that kicked Missy over the edge, she turned her head hard to the side and stiffened both legs pointing her toes down hard and went "Ohhhh God yessss, ohh I love getting fucked, ohhhh, come on, come on, one more," then she grunted and said, "one more," her body tensing up completely. Her last cry was just a wail.

The two girls lay beside one another sweating hard and breathing harder, trying to work the kinks out from the tension of their orgasms. They each extracted the dildoes in their own good time, but Nikki with the blue tower of balls groaned even louder than Missy had as the Rabbit left her.

"Oh that was good," said Missy, "That was just what I wanted tonight. Ohh, I feel fucked half to death, and it's wonderful."

"So," said Nikki. "What do you think about sister sex now."

"I think we've got a lot of catching up to do. C'mere sex maniac," and they rolled together in one another's arms and kissed for a good long time.

Nikki said, "Lets move to your bed. It's not as wet or hot as this one. Or all creased and messed up." The two naked girls slipped across the 6 feet that separated their beds and snuggled in spoon fashion. "Oh that was good," said Nikki. "Honestly I don't think it's ever been that good. I have no inhibitions around you. I can just let go and be free, be myself." Missy just breathed slowly and regularly. She was asleep. Nikki laughed quietly.