The Twins & Me

Story Info
College-bound twins get sex lesson from older man.
1.4k words
4.14
48.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHL1013
PHL1013
5 Followers

Looking back on it, the whole thing seems highly unlikely but, what can I say, it happened. I was at our country place for the weekend because it was time to do spring planting in my beloved garden. My wife, Jane, couldn't drive out with me because she had a weekend meeting. Nevertheless, getting the tomato plants and the corn seed in the ground as early as possible is our goal, so there I was, on a beautiful May day, planting my heart out.

I finally had to take a break--a glass of ice tea--sitting under the tree next to our little stream. Then I saw the twins from next store coming through the hedge. Sally and Sylvia are maybe just 18. I don't really know them very well, since we only come up to our place on weekends from March to October. I sort of watched them grow up jumping on the trampoline in their back yard or screaming at their older brother. I don't think we had more than two or three conversations in all those years, when they wandered over to see what I was doing in the garden. They're not identical twins. Sally is the more active one, and she is attractive. Sylvia seems more the follower, as if she were the younger sister in Sally's shadow.

Sally said "Hi, Mr. Preston, have you got a minute?"

"Sure," I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Well"--she hesitated--"it's kind of personal, could we talk to you inside?"

We went into the kitchen and sat at our kitchen table. Sally said. "Here's the deal. We've been attending Catholic schools up to this year. But starting in September we're going to be attending the community college. Between the nuns and everybody's strict parents we haven't even been out on dates. But we know that's gonna change. And we'd like to know what boys are gonna expect."

"Gosh", I said. "I'm flattered that you'd ask me, but my youngest child is in his 30s, it's been a lot of years since I was a teenager and, uh, things have changed a lot since the 1950s."

"Please," Sylvia said, "you know we can't ask our parents so you're our only chance." (Having met her parents I knew she was right.)

"Well, OK," I said. "Let's go upstairs."

They sat on the bed as I pulled up a chair. "It all begins with a kiss", I said.

"Show us." Sally leaned forward expectantly.

"No, I think it’s better if you show each other." Sally turned to Sylvia and gave her a clumsy peck on the cheek. "That's a start. Now kiss her on the lips." The girls clinched enthusiastically. "Now the next step is to open your mouth during that kiss and let your tongue explore your partner's mouth. That's called a French kiss or tongue hockey or probably some up to date names that I don't know." Once again they followed directions.

"Ewww, gross!" said Sylvia, as they separated.

"Yuck," Sally echoed.

"What's next?" Sally queried.

"The next thing a boy will want is to explore your breasts," I said. Sally blushed.

"Like how?" she asked.

"Sally, why don’t you put your right hand on Sylvia's left breast and Sylvia, put your left hand on Sally's right breast." They did so. "Now if you squeeze and knead the breasts a little you may feel your nipples start to respond." They both purred their satisfaction and reddened noticeably. "You get a little more feeling if you unbutton a couple of those blouse buttons and put your hand right on her bra, and more yet if you reach under the bra and touch the breast directly." They followed directions like the parochial school students they had been.

"Now maybe it's not as likely, but a boy might want to suck on a breast." They seemed doubtful.

"What would that be like?" said Sylvia.

"C'mon, we'll try it," Sally said. With that she finished unbuttoning Sylvia's shirt, unhooked her bra and started sucking vigorously.

"While you're doing that, it helps to massage the other breast with your hand," I noted helpfully. Sylvia was definitely beside herself and insisted on returning the favor to her sister who started writhing rhythmically.

So now I have these bare-chested twins sitting two feet in front of me. "I think that's about as far as we need to go," I said, stiffly.

"Oh, no!" they moaned in unison.

"At least sketch in the rest for us," Sally urged.

"Well," I said, trying to move things along quickly, "once you get below the belt it's about the same drill. Rub on the outside, rub on the inside and rub next to the skin."

"You mean like this," said Sally as she rubbed the crotch in Sylvia's jeans.

"Uh, yeah," I acknowledged.

"And then this?" Sally had undone Sylvia's belt and reached her hand deep inside. Sylvia was trying unsuccessfully to maintain her composure. "And finally this?" Sally was reaching under Sylvia's panties and poking around.

"Yeah," I said.

"Wait a minute," Sylvia said. "Didn't you say it was the same drill?"

"Yes."

"Well, what happened to the sucking part?"

Uh, oral sex can be great. Boys may even feel they're entitled to it, but it should work both ways."

"OK," Sylvia said. She pulled down her panties. "What about it, Sal?" Sally looked dubious. "Oh c'mon, Sal, you'll get your chance. With that, Sylvia pushed Sally's head down between her legs. As Sally licked and slurped away Sylvia started responding heatedly. "Oh, that's great Sal. Hmm, a little higher, mmm, yeah, oh that's…she let out a final squeal of satisfaction. Whew," she said. "That was awesome. Here, Sal, let me do you." And she did.

I stood up to indicate that our session was at an end, but the girls made no move to get dressed. Sally said, "Wait a minute, Mr. Preston, you told us how the boys could please us but you didn't tell us how to please the boys."

"Uh, well, yeah. You know boys have penises, and they get hard when boys get sexually aroused. So it's sort of the same sequence I showed you. Rubbing the outside, rubbing the inside, rubbing bare flesh and then, er, sucking it. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it."

"But Mr. Preston," Sally said, "you've been so helpful we'd really like to return the favor, at least a little." With that she reached over and gently touched the bulge in my jeans.

"Whoa," I said, "that's enough, now."

"No," Sylvia said. We need to go through the stages with you just like we did with each other." Sylvia loosened my belt while Sally unzipped my fly. Then they both reached in and started fondling my prick. It was heaven.

"Look, girls," I started to say, but they weren't listening. A hand reached in under my shorts and rubbed against the tender flesh tip.

The next thing I knew I was on the bed with both of them competing to lick my member. I managed to gasp out,"It feels even better if you can suck on it." Obviously my wish was their command.

Now Sally moved up to my face and presented her damp vagina. "Sylvia licked it OK," she said, "but I'll bet you can do it better." I decided that if I was stuck playing the teacher I might as well give a good lesson. But as I was sucking away and sending Sally into paroxysms of delight something different was happening to my lower region. Not that I could see, but it felt like a condom was being put on and then I felt Sylvia impale herself on my rod.

"Yes!" she said, as she bounded up and down. As she did that she put her hands around her sister's breasts, just as I had shown them a few minutes before. The three of us thundered into orgasms and collapsed on the bed.

As the twins dressed I said to them. "Well, you sure are quick learners!" They smiled.

That summer their family moved away, so I never saw the girls again. I have wondered many times about whether they were putting me on. I guess I'll never know. I mean, if they had simply tried to seduce me I would certainly have turned then away. This way we had one hell of a spring afternoon.

PHL1013
PHL1013
5 Followers