The Twins at College

Story Info
Sheltered twins at a new school get a rude awakening...
3.1k words
4.2
82.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,099 Followers

This is an old story (early 2000s I think, but maybe older) that I have copied from an old physical copy. I have plenty more to post, so hopefully people will like this even though it's maybe not quite up to my current standards of writing. I have made some changes from the original, but mainly just grammatical corrections etc...

Please check out my later stories posted as Robert_Anthony

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1272609&page=submissions

ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER 18!

*****

Kim and Kate were twins whose parents had moved to a new area. This meant a new school for the girls, and they were lucky to be placed in the same class, so they at least had each other until they made some new friends. The girls were from a village originally and had led a bit of a sheltered life up until now, which made the move to a big town and school a little difficult to adjust to. The other girls in the school their age were a lot more streetwise and most of them had already lost their virginity. The girls felt a bit like outcasts in their situation and tended to stick together as the other girls tended to mock their innocent nature.

Things came to a head one day in class, when one of the girls hid a very hardcore porn magazine in Kim's bag and then told everyone she had seen it there. The upshot was that the teacher searched her bag, found the magazine, and sent her to the Headmaster's office. Kate had been so incensed by this that she had thrown her school bag at the other girl and had also been dispatched to see the Headmaster. Now the two girls sat nervously in front of his desk, waiting to see what would happen.

"It's not very good is it?" Asked the Headmaster, his hands clasped in front of him. "You two have only been here a month and you're in my office already. I thought you 'country girls' weren't going to be any trouble!"

The Headmaster leaned back in his chair, appraising the two girls' appearance. They were very pretty and very different from the usual scabby kids who came to his school. Their obvious innocence was very arousing to the Headmaster and he soon realised that his cock was beginning to harden as he studied their cute little faces, both of which were partly obscured by their blond locks as they shamefully stared down into their laps. On the desk between them the magazine was open at a full colour spread of a woman with another woman's fist inside her pussy and a man shooting his load over her face.

"Where did you get this filth," he demanded, pointing at the magazine. "And where can I get more of it..." he wondered to himself.

"We didn't get it anywhere..." began Kim. "Lucy Malle put it in my bag to get me into trouble."

"You don't seriously expect me to believe that do you?" Said the Headmaster. Actually he totally believed it, but there was no way he was letting these girls off the hook that easily.

"Yes!" The girls chimed in unison.

"And do you think your parents will believe it?"

The two girls exchanged glances, they hadn't even considered the possibility that their parents might become involved. Now they were worried.

"Because bringing pornography into my school is usually a suspendable offence. However, considering the nature of this particular magazine, I think I might seriously have to consider... expulsion."

The two girls look shocked.

"But we didn't do anything!" Kate cried.

"Really? Nothing? The last I heard you threw your bag at Lucy Malle... pornography and violence, doesn't sound like 'nothing' does it?"

The two girls looked downcast.

"Of course, I could decide to deal with this myself and leave your parents out of it... but you would have to agree to take your punishment from me, without dissent. Do you think that would be fair?"

The girls quickly agreed, relieved that their parents wouldn't be involved, but giving little thought to the punishment they might be about to receive.

"Very well then," said the Headmaster, rising from his deep buttoned leather chair and crossing to the office door to lock it.

"I think a dozen strokes of the cane on your bottom for each of you should suffice."

The girls looked scared now, but knew their father would most likely be even harder on them and decided to cooperate lest their allowances were curtailed.

"Stand up," ordered the Headmaster. "I want you both to lean over my desk."

The Headmaster watched as the two girls slowly leant forward over the desk, their eyes irresistibly drawn to the porn mag laying open in front of them. Behind them he was already flexing his cane in anticipation.

"I want you both to lift your skirts for me."

The two girls reached back and grasped the grey material, slowly lifting it to reveal first the backs of their legs and then the crisp white of their panties. The Headmaster's cock was getting harder now as he watched the display before him, he looked the girls up and down, their immaculate appearance only making this hotter for him.

He licked his lips as he cast his eyes lower and took in their flesh coloured stockings, their soft thighs and taut calves. Both girls wore identical black, lace-up shoes with a small heel. Though the girls wore the school uniform exactly as prescribed, they could not have looked more out of place in his halls. Over the last few years the 'rules' had become merely 'guidelines', which irritated the Headmaster no end, as he longed for a return to the 'good-old-days' when the kids did what they were told and feared his wrath!

These days innocence was hard to come by and the Headmaster found it very difficult not to exploit it when he opportunity came his way. Presented with innocent twins, well, that was surely more than he could be expected to pass up...

"As I'm feeling extremely generous, I'm going to allow you the opportunity to reduce the pain of your punishment. If you ask me very nicely, and I mean very nicely, I will warm your bottom with my hand first to reduce the sting of the cane. You may not think that sounds 'generous'... but I can assure you that if you take your punishment 'cold' it will be very painful indeed."

The Headmaster paused to let his words sink in for a moment.

"Now, I want you to keep holding those skirts up. If you let them fall, then I will start your punishment again from the beginning - do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," the murmured the girls in unison.

"Good," said the Headmaster, satisfied that the chances of these girls managing to stay upright, bent over his desk, without being able to use their hands to lean on AND keeping hold of their skirts while he caned them was, at best, minimal.

"I think we need to get rid of these though," he said, as he pulled first Kate's and then Kim's panties down to just below crotch level.

The girls suddenly felt very vulnerable as the cool air circulated around their bare bottoms and between their legs.

"Well... I'm waiting, or would you rather take your punishment the hard way."

Kim was the first to speak.

"Please Sir, please warm my bottom."

Behind them the Headmaster had quietly freed his throbbing prick and was gently stroking it as he listened to the girl's plea.

"Is that it? That didn't sound terribly sincere to me Kimberley. What about you Kate?"

"Please Sir, please warm my bottom with your hand so that I may receive your punishment," Kate begged in a very submissive and earnest fashion.

"Much better," he said, still stroking his straining shaft between his fingers.

He moved forward and placed his hand on Kate's left buttock, rubbing his palm in a circular motion before beginning to smack it. Between smacks he spoke to the two girls.

"You're a good girl Katey, I hope you are going to feel very sorry for your poor sister when she has to take the cane on her poor, cold bottom."

SMACK!

"Maybe I could give her another chance? What do you think Kimberley would be prepared to do to get another chance?"

"I, I, don't ..know, Sir, stammered the girl.

SMACK!

No - thought the Headmaster - you don't know - and that's exactly why you make my cock so hard.

"Do you think she would be prepared to stroke my cock?"

"I, I, don't ..know, Sir, stammered the girl again.

SMACK!

"Well, your bottom seems to be warming up nicely... perhaps I should punish you first to give Kimberley the chance to see how much it hurts, even with your bottom thoroughly warmed over."

Kate tensed as she felt his hand withdraw from her ass cheek and then heard the swish of the cane as it cut through the air and connected with her tight, little rump.

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!" Howled the girl as the first stroke landed.

The Headmaster chuckled as he watched the girl immediately let go of her skirt to rub across the red line that was rapidly appearing on her ass.

"Oh dear... back to twelve already."

He turned to the other girl. "You see how painful that was Kimberley, I bet you can't wait to get your punishment can you?"

As he spoke he moved closer and rubbed the tip of his cock against her ass cheek.

"So, now would you like to stroke my cock and beg for another chance to have your ass warmed up?"

The poor girl didn't know what to do. She didn't want to 'stroke' the Headmaster's cock, but she didn't want the cane on her cold backside if it hurt Kate that much.

The headmaster moved closer still and pushed his aching meat into the gap between Kimberley's panties and her tight, young pussy. He dragged the tip against her pussy lips and trembled as he imagined forcing it into her virgin hole.

"Perhaps you'd like to suggest something whereby you don't have to feel the cane on your ass at all?"

Kimberley froze, she wasn't going to let the Headmaster inside her no matter what happened.

"Please Sir," she started. "Please let me stroke your... cock and beg for you to warm my bottom."

"Hmm... that's more like it. Turn around then."

Kimberley turned around and the Headmaster guided her hand to his throbbing stalk, letting go once she'd found her rhythm.

"Please Sir," she begged, using the same kind of submissive 'little girl' voice that her sister had employed. "Please use your hand to warm my poor soft bottom, I know I have been a very naughty girl, but I'm sure you can allow me this small relief?"

The Headmaster was surprised by the maturity of her language, and her apparent acceptance of wrongdoing mixed with the submissive voice she was using was starting to appeal to his better nature... he enjoyed her small hand jerking his cock for a few more seconds, then ordered Kimberley back over the desk.

"I think it's time you felt the cane now."

The Headmaster looked over at the other girl, who was still rubbing her burning ass.

"How about you Katey, would you like to offer an alternative to your punishment?"

Kate looked down and mumbled 'No'.

"Are you sure? You wouldn't rather just take my cock in that sweet little mouth and suck my cum out?"

Kate didn't speak this time and the Headmaster decided to let her think it over for a while. In the meantime he returned his attentions to her sister.

"Get that skirt up higher girl."

Kimberley lifted her skirt higher as instructed and felt the Headmaster moving closer behind her. He placed his hand on her right buttock and then started to slap her ass very thoroughly. He slapped much quicker this time and didn't stop for a good couple of minutes, until the girl's ass was starting to glow pink.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather just let me stick my cock inside your tight little hole Kimberley, caning really hurts you know..."

Kimberley again responded negatively, but was somewhat less forthright about it. The Headmaster could tell she was starting to crack and slid his hand beneath her and rubbed his fingers against her moistening pussy.

"Are you sure, your pussy seems to be getting awfully wet. Are you seriously telling me the thought of my cock stretching your tight little cunt doesn't turn you on?"

Kimberley's mind was in turmoil now as she pondered the thought. Her pussy was undeniably wet as the spanking, combined with the situation she was in had turned her on a great deal. In her innocence she didn't really understand why, but she knew that her pussy had never ached so much and she was also starting to realise that she feared the cane far more than the Headmaster's cock.

"I don't know Sir..." Kimberley croaked as she felt him push a finger between her lips and deep into her hot, sticky hole.

"You don't want the cane Kimberley, you want my cock. Why not just give in and admit it to yourself?"

Kimberley felt herself swaying as she tried to hold herself upright, the Headmaster had two fingers insider her now and she felt she could explode at any moment.

The Headmaster looked over at Kate again, she was watching closely, half turned on half shocked by what was happening to her sister.

"Come here Katey," ordered the Headmaster.

Kate nervously obeyed, stopping just a few inches away from the two of them.

"Open your mouth."

The Headmaster withdrew his fingers from Kimberley's pussy and offered them to her sister's mouth.

"Taste her pussy juice... unless you'd rather I continued caning you once I've finished fucking your sister."

Kate's tongue slipped out from between her lips and lapped at the Headmaster's sticky digits.

"Nice isn't it? I bet you'd like to taste it properly wouldn't you?"

Kate looked away, deeply embarrassed at the thought of licking her sister's pussy.

"No? Maybe you're right... I'm sure you'd rather suck cock instead, get it nice and ready for your sister's hole."

Kate opened her mouth to protest but the Headmaster wasn't about to enter into discussion.

"Get - down - on - your - knees!"

Kate sank submissively to her knees and closed her eyes as the Headmaster grabbed her head and forced his stalk into her mouth.

"Now suck my cock you little bitch or I'm really going to lose my temper."

Kate moved her head back and forth on the Headmaster's cock, her pleading eyes looking up at him... but the Headmaster wasn't going to be soft soaped this far down the line and he pushed a third finger into Kimberley's hole.

Kimberley groaned as he spread his fingers inside her, while the Headmaster smiled down at Kate.

"You better hope your sister does a good job of sucking my cock Kimberley, otherwise I might just decide to fuck you in the ass instead."

Half-scared and half on fire, Kimberley pushed her sweet little pussy further down onto his fingers. Her stomach was churning as he finger-fucked her and then she felt him pull one out and press the slippery digit against her tight, puckered asshole.

"Please Sir... please don't... Uuuuurrrghh!"

Too late, Kimberley felt the Headmaster's finger force it's way inside her, wiggling gently from side to side to prepare her for his cock.

"I think you'd prefer a good butt-fucking wouldn't you Kimberley?"

"No Sir... Please, no!"

"What a pity we don't have any lubricant, I guess we'll just have to rely on your sister to make it nice and wet."

The Headmaster pulled his cock from Kate's mouth and moved to one side.

"Lick your sister's ass," he insisted.

"But..." began Kate.

"No buts Kate, either do it or accept your full punhsment."

Defeated Kate moved directly behind her sister and pushed her tongue into the cleft of her sister's ass.

"That's it, get it nice and wet for me... spit on it, she's gonna need all the help you give her."

As Kate licked her sister's asshole she felt her own hand move down between her legs and her little fingers begin to push into her own cunt. The Headmaster soon noticed and chastised her for her slutiness.

"Look at you, you little slut... licking your sister's asshole making you horny is it?"

The Headmaster's verbal abuse had a strangely erotic effect on Kate and she became more frenzied with her licking as the speed of her fingers increased on her clit.

"Maybe if you're very good... I might make your sister lick your ass later. Would you like that Katey? Would you like to feel your sister's tongue probing your tight little asshole, just like yours in now..."

Both girls were moaning now and the Headmaster moved behind Kate, kneeling down beside her and sucking sloppily his finger before forcing it into her vice-like asshole.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He whispered. "Perhaps you'd like a cock in there yourself?"

Finally Katey gasped as her fingers went into overdrive and she started to cum.

"Yes, that's it slut... cum for me like the little whore you are, with your tongue in your sister's ass and my finger in yours. You should be ashamed of yourself..."

The Headmaster was jerking himself again now, and as Katey collapsed to the floor he moved behind Kimberley and pressed the tip of his meat against her asshole. Fortunately for the girl he started to cum from the moment he pushed it in, his cum lubricating her hole somewhat as he pressed his throbbing dick as far as he could into her tight asshole.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck, that's tight..." growled the Headmaster as he shook through his orgasm, his legs barely able to keep him upright such was the intensity of the sensation he was experiencing.

Kimberley was thankful for the way her sister had diligently prepared her ass with her tongue as the Headmaster's cock speared deeper and deeper inside her ass, the feeling was intense but as he emptied his balls inside her hole she too felt herself start to cum.

"Ha ha... don't worry Kimberley, next time you'll get to watch me fuck your sister's ass... and I'm going to make sure I last a lot longer for her. In the meantime I suggest you make her lick your wet pussy when you get home tonight - I think it's fair to say the little slut owes you one."

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,099 Followers