The Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
Twin girls come of age.
1.7k words
85.4k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coptional
Coptional
25 Followers

We had known Riley and Rachel, the twin girls next door, for about eight years, ever since their parents bought the home next to ours. Their dad, Gary, and I were golf buddies. He and his wife Becky, along with the girls, were frequent guests at our place for BBQ and swimming in our pool.

Gary and Becky moving in next to us had worked out great. My wife and I were nudists, and also marginally into the swinging lifestyle. By happy coincidence, it turned out that they also were practicing nudists and occasional swingers. Over the past several years, we had "partied" together on numerous occasions.

Becky was gorgeous. Short (5'1"), slender, firm little 32B breasts, and insatiable in bed, she liked something my wife Donna didn't care for: it was ok for me to cum in her mouth. Donna, who at 5'11" and 295 pounds has a BBW type build, enjoyed Gary's big cock, something I didn't have to offer. Gary's massive rod is almost 8 inches long and very fat. I'm much more average. And Gary seemed to enjoy having occasional sex with a woman who outweighed his wife by over 100 pounds.

Our wives were complete opposites, body style wise, and I guess Gary and I both appreciated the contrast. While neither of the ladies was truly bisexual, they seemed to enjoy putting on a little show for us guys once in a while, and each had tongue-lapped the other to orgasm on more than one occasion.

And while Gary and I were decidedly heterosexual, we had experimented a little with oral sex on each other, at the urging of the ladies, and neither of us was shy about licking a pussy that the other had just deposited a sperm-load into.

In fact, we had gotten to the point that Gary and Becky were the only couple that we engaged in swinging with, and likewise, we were the only couple for them. We enjoyed each other as much for the friendship and social nudity as the occasional sex, and had by mutual decision installed a gate between our private backyards to make visiting easy without having to get dressed to walk between our homes.

Donna and I were a little older than Gary and Becky, but that had never been an issue. I recently took an early retirement from my job at the age of fifty and have been enjoying a life of leisure. Not luxury, mind you, but leisure...we have a nice home that's paid for with all the room and amenities we need, including a pool.

The twins had been ten when the family moved in next door. Now they had just recently turned 18, and it was obvious they were both going to be as good looking as their mother. Just over five feet tall, both had developed nice curves and pert little apple-sized breasts with dark pencil eraser-sized nipples and areolas. Like their mother, who was part American Indian, they both had high cheekbones, dark complexions and very scant body hair with just a light dusting of black pubic hair. Riley wore her dark hair very short in a pixie cut, while Rachel was letting hers grow long and often had it in braids. Both of them had taken to me early on, and now they both called me "Uncle" Bill.

My wife and Becky were having a "girl's day out" of shopping and lunch. I was messing around on the computer one summer morning when the phone rang. I answered, and it was Riley.

"Hi, Uncle Bill, it's Riley. Is it ok if Rachel and I come over to sunbathe and swim?"

I knew that Gary was at work. I wasn't doing anything important or planning to go anywhere.

"Sure," I told her. "Come on over. Let yourselves in through the side gate. There's sodas and bottled water in the fridge in the cabana."

"Thanks, Uncle Bill," Riley said. "We'll be right over."

I had spent a lot of time and money on the pool area. It was a very private, lush tropical setting with lots of plants, a cabana with changing area and restroom, and an outdoor open-air shower. I often went outside to shower when the weather was nice. My wife and I never wore swimsuits when we used the pool, and Gary and Becky and the girls had joined us for skinny-dipping on many occasions. I still remember the first time the girls, who had grown up visiting nudist resorts with their parents, found out that it was ok to swim "nekkie" at our house. They both swam like little fish, and had dark all-over tans in the summertime every year. Of course, when the girls were around we always made sure there wasn't any overt sexual activity going on.

Bottom line, I was used to seeing the kids "nekkie", and they were just as accustomed to seeing me nude. I guess I just hadn't been paying attention to how fast they were growing up, because when I looked out the window into the pool area about thirty minutes later, suddenly I didn't see two kids, but two very attractive young women.

Both of them were slathered in suntan oil, their sleek, nude brown bodies gleaming in the sun. Rachel was lying on her back, one leg propped up and reading a magazine. Riley was face down on a chaise lounge with her feet towards my vantage point in the kitchen window. Her legs were slightly spread, giving me an enticing view of her firm little ass and tender young pussy.

It took a second or two before I realized that she had her hand tucked up under her and she was slowly masturbating. Her hips were very gently undulating as her finger caressed her labia and clit. I was captivated. My mouth went dry and I felt my cock start to thicken.

Riley spread her legs a little wider, then suddenly tensed. She was only a few feet from the window, and I could see her pussy and anus begin to clench rhythmically. She was having an orgasm right in front of me!

She finally relaxed and closed her legs back tight together as I tore my gaze away. "They're Gary's kids, for God's sake," I told myself as I shook my head and went into the den. I had certainly never thought of them as sexual creatures before.

It was about an hour before I finally went out to the pool area. Not intending to swim, I had pulled on a loose pair of gym shorts and a sleeveless tee shirt. Riley was splashing around in the pool, and Rachel was just turning the shower on. Both girls knew to shower off the suntan oil before getting in the water.

"Uncle Bill," Rachel called, holding out a shower scrunchie, "do my back?"

"Sure, Rachel." This was nothing unusual; I'd done it before. I stepped over to the shower and took the scrunchie, squirted some shower gel on it, and begin to work up some lather on Rachel's back.

"Mmmm," she purred. "That feels great." She had moved her long hair out of the way and reached up, placing both her hands against the wall above her head. She spread her feet about shoulder-width apart and her cute, tight ass was poking out a bit. I watched the suds run down the crack of her butt, and the temptation to run my hand across her soapy bottom and between her cheeks was intense.

I managed to ignore the temptation, and my stiffening cock, and finished scrubbing her back. "There you go," I said, handing the scrunchie back to her. "Rinse."

She turned to face me, giving me a brilliant dimpled smile. "Thanks, Uncle Bill. You always do my back so well." The water was streaming down her lean body and across her breasts, and I couldn't help but notice that her nipples were fully erect and the dark areolas around them were pebbled. She glanced down towards my crotch, giggled and blushed, and turned back around.

I looked down and saw that the head of my half-erect cock was poking out of the bottom of my shorts. I quickly adjusted things and stepped into the cabana to calm down a bit. I spent about fifteen minutes giving the rest room in the cabana a good cleaning before venturing back out onto the pool area.

Stripping out of my shorts and tee shirt, I stepped outside and took a quick shower while listening to the girls splash around in the pool. Somehow, being nude in front of them felt different than it ever had before. I was more aware of their gaze. I knew both were watching me, and they had ceased their chattering. I spent a little longer than usual in the shower, and ran the water a lot colder than usual.

Chilled almost to the point of shivering, I turned the shower off and moved to one of the chairs by the pool, soaking up the sun's warmth. I was just about to doze off when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder, and opened my eyes to see Riley kneeling next to me.

"Umm, Uncle Bill?"

I sighed. "Yes, Riley?"

"We were wondering. Now that we're 'legal'," she stammered, "can we, um, start joining in when you and Miss Becky play with mom and dad?"

OK. Call me flabbergasted. I sat there with a blank look on my face, and Riley continued. "We know what you guys do. We've snuck down and watched when we were supposed to be in bed. I know Mom really loves it when you kiss her, um, pussy. And Miss Donna likes it when Daddy sticks his...you know...in her." She was blushing furiously. "We want to play too," she concluded.

Rachel had moved up on my other side, and chimed in, "Uncle Bill, it looks like you guys are having so much fun and..." Her hand slid up and circled my cock. She always was the precocious one. "Can't we play too?" she asked as she began to slowly jack me up and down. Her stroking was tentative and unpracticed, but still felt wonderful.

Riley leaned over and whispered in my ear. "We're both still virgin, Uncle Bill, and we'd love for you to be our first man."

To be continued...

Coptional
Coptional
25 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
I'm waiting

Over two years since this appeared. Where's the promised continuation. When is Uncle Bill going to get into those young pussies?

A gave it 5 stars. That's worth getting a sequel isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait for you to finish it!!!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories