The Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin sisters seduce older brother.
808 words
4.04
102k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Brother Second

Sarah once told me our older brother, Joseph used to sneak down to the basement to read skin magazines in the spare bedroom when he lived at home, and now that he was visiting for the holidays, I planned a little surprise for him with my sister's help. We didn't have to wait long. I was dressed in a creamy white lace camisole, garters and stockings, a pair of plain bikini-cut white cotton underwear lying discarded on the floor near the bed, while my sister had gone for a naughtier look all in red patent leather, complete with our big black dildo strapped over her garters and panties rammed to the hilt inside my pussy when my brother walked in on us in the spare room fucking. We pretended not to notice at first, but subtly shifted position to give him a better view of the proceedings.

My brother closed the door quickly behind him, and stared at the sight of his two younger twin sisters fucking doggy-style on the spare bed. I could see his hand moving towards the massive boner in the front of his pants, as he struggled for control. "Whaaa... whaaat are you doing?" he finally choked out. My sister smiled mysteriously at my brother, moving her hips in a slow steady circular motion now that was driving me wild beneath her as I begged her to go faster. My brother's hand was on his zipper, as he continued to stare.

"Buuuuu...t... you are sisters..." he protested, his eyes glued to Sarah's hips. I thought I would die if she would not go faster and I squirmed to signal my protest, but Sarah kept stroking my clit with one hand, and our dildo, in that same slow circular motion.

"Uh huh." Sarah nodded and smiled again. "We are sisters."

Joseph did not know what to do. His hand was in his pants now, cupped around his balls as he watched his sister dildo-fuck her moaning identical twin. Slowly Sarah pulled out of me, and we turned to face our brother in unison. I slid a couple of fingers into my cunt, I couldn't wait, and finished cumming as my brother watched, eyes glued now to my pumping fingers. "What if mom finds out?"

"I know a way mom will never know," whispered Sarah, moving towards our brother's zipper mouth-first, fingers locked in his pant line as she pulled his underwear free of his stiff cock, his hand still in them.

"Hey, this was my idea, me first," I squealed, jumping from the bed to claim my brother's cock as my own.

"You already got off, it's my turn," Sarah protested, her eyes on my brother's moving hand. Joseph was masterbating openly now, as he watched us fall to the floor, kicking and screaming, pulling each other's hair as we fought over who would get to fuck our brother first. I scratched Sarah across the face, and she was crying as I rose to claim my prize as victor of our cat fight, strands of her long blonde hair still trailing from my fingers.

"Suck my cock," ordered my brother, and I willingly got down on my knees and put it in my mouth, as my vanquished sister crawled between me, and contented herself with licking Joseph's balls and asshole.

"Be nice and take turns, sisters shouldn't fight," moaned Joseph, as Sarah got to her knees beside me and took a turn sucking our brother off. Joseph's hand moved to his balls once more, as first Sarah, then I, licked and sucked our brother's hard dick until he blew his load without warning across our faces.

After our afternoon romp in the spare room, Joseph avoided Sarah and I for a few days, until I finally confronted him in the bathroom.

"Need someone to wash your back?" I purred as I slipped into the shower unnoticed.

"Rachel, what are you doing here?" Joseph stuttered, "Stop that! We're brother and sister. What we did was wrong. We can never do it again, understand?"

I rubbed my wet soapy body up against his larger frame. It didn't take much convincing to finally have him see it my way, because before I knew it, Joseph had me bent over the sink, with a firm hand on my neck pushing me down as he took me roughly from behind.

"Is this what you want you hot little bitch, you and your hot little bitch of a sister, huh? You want a man, don't cha', you want to fuck your brother, yeah, you like that don't cha', you little slut, you little whore."

I knew when Joseph joined Sarah and I for another round of fucking, I'd have some explaining to do to my sister. There was only one solution to this problem really: daddy.