The Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel and Jack are caught out.
7.1k words
4.33
32.1k
30

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Author's note...

Hello again readers, I have written this from a slightly different angle, I hope you like where it's going. As for me, I felt this was the correct way to move the story along. I hope most of you will agree. Happy reading.

Fliccy.

*****

Sandra casually walked down 'Cattle Lane', the Village never changed much, almost everything was comfortably familiar as she strolled along the packed earth and gravel.

It was a slightly chilly morning, even with the bright early morning sun, frost glistened on the verdant grass verges, rapidly melting as the sun rose higher. Sandra enjoyed her early morning walks, especially when she had a few worries on her mind.

The ancient village was her home, generations of her family had been born and raised here, she honestly couldn't imagine a better place to be.

Wrapped up warmly in one of her old sweaters and a pair of sturdy jeans, thick white socks and a pair of well-worn boots. She took in the homely sights and smells as she walked towards the village green.

Back the way she had come from, the farm her brothers now ran was only fifteen minutes' walk away. Waking early was bred into her, she been a farm girl and still had those habits, waking early, full of energy for the day ahead, when she had married, her husband had taken her to the city and living in the city had changed her in many ways, but those basic sleeping patterns had never altered.

Sandra was a small woman, at forty two, she still had the same girlish looks she had had at twenty, often teasingly called 'Pixie' by her older brothers and friends, her long slightly wavy Blonde hair was done the way she always did it, pulled to one side and plaited to fall over the front of her left shoulder, gracefully hanging down to the top of her left breast.

She had tiny breasts, almost flat chested, a small waist and hips, tight tiny bum and slim legs, standing four foot six in bare feet, she was undeniably small yet incredibly pretty.

Her face was tinged pink from the cool air, giving it a ruddy glow, she hadn't bothered with makeup, she rarely did, with a naturally clear complexion, large blue eyes that seemed to fill her small oval face and a cute ski jump nose she didn't really need it. Age had not dimmed the spark in her, nor ravaged her good looks.

The crisp cool air had her nipples sticking out, the small hard bumps were noticeable, even though her sweater was thick and warm.

Sandra cheerfully smiled and waved at the few other early risers, everyone knew her and a few stopped her for a brief chat, asking how she was, complimenting her on having thrown a great party last night and general chit chat.

Her absent minded musings brought her past the Village Green and onto the wrongly signposted Till Road, it was really called 'To the Hill road', but county council idiots had misunderstood when they had asked what it should be called as the answer had been "Tuh'ill road." They really should learn to speak Yorkshire if they were going to signpost it properly.

The slight incline of the road was easy going, Sandra strolled along, past the old manor house and headed for the semidetached house that her family lived in. She wasn't sure how she was going to deal with David, he was too old for her to just punish, and stern talks seemed to have no effect.

When the Twins had been eleven and David the eldest had been eighteen, their father, her husband, deserted them, Sandra was left with two young children to raise, no job and an eldest son who quickly joined the army to get away too.

David didn't return for nearly five years, by that time the Twins had been finishing their GCSE's.

She had been so happy when David left the army and came home, but it quickly became apparent that he wasn't the same, David seemed to become increasingly bad tempered with volatile mood swings and a distinct lack of affection for his younger siblings.

Sandra had vainly tried to help him, thinking at first it was his time in the Army that was to blame, but after two years of having him home, she had to admit to herself that it was something a lot more worrisome.

David acted like it was his rightful place to be in charge, it was almost like he felt obligated to take the role of her treacherously absent husband. True his job brought in most of the families money and he was generous with it, never blinking an eye as he paid all the bills or outfitted the Twins for high school.

What increasingly concerned Sandra was the way he treated Rachel, often disciplining her for the slightest thing, spanking her on numerous occasions for the smallest of reasons.

When he had started to take over the part of disciplinarian, she hadn't minded, she HAD told him to go easier on the Twins, but he had argued that she was spoiling them and truth be told, she knew he was right, she had been indulgent.

*****

Yesterday it had gotten out of hand, his latest outburst of anger had been a shock, seeing him pull down her daughters shorts on her birthday and display her vagina and buttocks was a serious step too far. It wasn't as if Rachel was a little girl anymore, she was a young woman, with a woman's modesty and full awareness of how private those parts of her body were.

The bulge in David's pants as he had spanked Rachels exposed bum told Sandra he was also fully aware of what he was doing.

Jacks interference had stopped her own, not that she could have done much, tiny woman that she was, David could have brushed her aside with ease.

When he had been knocked unconscious she had momentarily forgotten her concerns as she frantically worried that he might need a hospital, but he had come to within moments, only dazed and with a strange calmness.

She had tried talking to him as he grabbed his car keys and stomped off to his car, he hadn't even glanced at her, ignoring her protest's completely as he got in and drove away.

Sandra had sat on her front step for nearly an hour that morning, staring at the empty space where he had parked, holding her head in her hands as she frantically tried to work out what to do about her increasingly dysfunctional family.

Fred Baker had strolled past and seen her sitting there, his warm smile and congenial disposition was always a welcome distraction, Sandra knew Fred intimately, he often came round with offers of help.

He walked over and plonked himself next to her, "morning Pixie." He had said happily.

She held out her hand and he had taken it in a familiar clasp, they had been discreetly having sex for over six years now and she felt comfortable with him. Confiding in him for years now, he knew all her troubles, so it didn't take her long to explain why she was sitting there staring at an empty parking space.

Fred sighed, "not much you can do about it love." He said sadly, "kids are a trial, best we can do is offer our love."

His words hadn't been helpful, as much as she liked him, he was an unimaginative man, steady and reliable, but not husband material at all.

Sandra had given herself a little shake and stood up, the Twins party had still needed a few finishing touches and if she couldn't do anything about David right then, she could at least make sure her two babies had a good Birthday.

Fred stood with her, with a hopeful look he had asked, "mind if I come in for a bit?"

Sandra gave him a rueful look, coming in for a bit wasn't as innocent as it sounded, Fred was always eager to get between her legs.

She had told him no, but they could meet up after the party and she would stay the night at his.

*****

The white painted front door was still made of wood, so many of the houses had changed to modern plastics, but hers was the same as it had always been, solid and heavy, the grain almost completely hidden under years and years of repainting.

Sandra pushed it open, front doors in the village were rarely locked and like most families here she was used to having people just pop round. "I'm home." She said loudly.

No answer...the house was warm, the fire in the living room only recently lit, Sandra shrugged and walked into the small kitchen and looked out into the tiny back garden, half expecting to see Rachel or her twin Jack there...It was empty too.

She frowned in puzzlement, the Twins were usually up and about by now, she wondered if they were sleeping in after their birthday party, she knew they had both been given quite a few drinks.

There was a loud thump on the ceiling, followed by the muffed sound of giggling.

Thinking Rachel must be upstairs with Ryan, Sandra scampered up the stairs on light feet, stepping up to her daughters door with hand outstretched to open it.

The unmistakeable sounds of sex stopped her from touching the handle. Instead, Sandra placed a hand over her mouth as she let out a soft titter of laughter, Rachel had only just turned eighteen yesterday and here she was, already spreading her legs for someone.

Smiling to herself, Sandra lent closer to the door, listening intently to the mixture of male grunts, the soft "Uh, uh, uh." Of Rachel and the distinctive slapping noise of flesh on flesh.

No stranger to sex, Sandra wasn't shocked, if her daughter wanted to lose her virginity to Ryan that was fine by her, it was a little unexpected as Rachel was often childishly immature, but she had been displaying more awareness of her body and it's sexuality, so hopefully they were using a condom and Sandra wouldn't have to deal with any regrets.

*****

After the party, Rachel and Jack had tipsily walked home, waving goodnight to friends as they did, the crowd slowly dispersing off to their homes until it was just her and Jack walking hand in hand past the old Manor house and towards their small home.

They entered the house and turned to face one another, they had the place to themselves as David wasn't going to be home tonight and their mother had left with Fred, which meant she was going to spend the night at his.

Jack smiled down at Rach's pretty face, her lipstick was slightly smeared and her hair a little messy from frantic dancing, she looked so good to him, sexy in that clingy dress.

Rachel gazed up into Jack's eyes, she knew he was looking at her with desire, his eyes roamed over her face and she pulled him close, moulding her slim soft curves against his firm body, tilting her head back for the kiss she wanted.

His mouth lowered to hers and they kissed slowly and deeply, he tasted of beer, she didn't mind, his lips on hers as their tongues intertwined felt amazingly good.

Jack pulled away slightly, his breathing a little faster, matching her own. "take it off." He said a little huskily.

Rachel knew what he meant and raised an eyebrow, "Here?" she said a little shocked, "in the living room?"

He nodded slowly and backed away, leaning his back against the old wood of their front door. He looked excited and hopeful at the same time. She understood what he wanted, but had never been naked in this room, let alone with someone watching.

Her brothers gaze didn't waver, eating up the sight of her as she slowly nodded and shyly looked at him through her fringe as she reached behind her back for the zip of her dress.

Slightly nervous but with a growing tingle of excitement she slid the straps from her shoulders and let the dress slip down her body, revealing her bare breasts first, her nipples hard and erect on her perfect and perky tits, down the dress fell, past her belly and then gathering around her hips.

Jack grunted softly as she wiggled her hips slightly and the dress fell away, down past her thighs and slim legs, pooling around her feet so that all she was wearing was her tiny thong, gold coloured high heels and the jewellery she had received for her birthday.

Rachel cocked her head to one side, he looked awfully handsome to her and the way he was looking at her was erotic.

She smiled mischievously as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her knickers and pulled them down, letting those too fall and settle around her ankles.

She felt incredibly sexy and turned on as she stood there, stark naked in front of him, she placed her hands on her hips and put her weight onto her left leg, letting the right bend at the knee slightly so that her right leg cocked slightly and hid her thigh gap.

"like what you see?" she asked with a naughty giggle as Jack nodded and licked his lips, a large bulge in his trousers.

Kicking her feet free of the dress and discarded panties, she closed the distance between them and dropped to her knees, her hands quickly opening his belt and zip, pulling free his large cock, she bit her lower lip as she looked at its veiny mass, it really was awfully big.

Rachel looked up at her brothers expectant face, "want me to try what we saw tonight?" she asked breathlessly.

Jack nodded, not trusting himself to speak as she grinned dirtily up at him.

Rachel held him in both her hands, slowly running them up and down his shaft with gentle but firm strokes, she leant forward and kissed the tip of his now throbbing cock, ran her tongue over it and licked down his shaft.

Jack ginned widely, the sight of her on her knees, kissing and licking his member was fantastic, the feel of her small hands working on it and the soft licking of her tongue made him shiver with pleasure.

His tip glistened and as a small drop of precum appeared, she licked it off and let herself taste it, it was slightly salty but not unpleasant, she opened her mouth and sucked the tip, running her tongue under it and then twirling her tongue around it the way she had seen Amy do to Ryan.

Extending her tongue out of her mouth and using that flexible muscle to work his shaft as she sucked him deeper into her mouth, going down his love pole, her head started to bob up and down, working enthusiastically now as she got used to the feel of him inside her mouth.

Foolishly she tried to do what she had seen Amy do, Amy had taken all of Ryan in her mouth and down her throat, Rachel gamely tried to do the same but gagged and nearly vomited, she pulled up spluttering and coughing, tears welled in her eyes as she shook her head and swallowed convulsively, trying desperately not to spew.

Recovering, she looked up at her brother sheepishly, disappointed with herself and lack of talent, he stroked her cheek lovingly, "it's great, please don't stop, you don't have to do everything we saw." He said reassuringly

Rachel smiled up at him gratefully, and started again, first with her hands and then again with her mouth, having a cock in her mouth for the first time was new and exciting, she quickly regained her confidence as she could tell how much Jack was enjoying her sucking him.

She started to suck him harder, slurping on it, licking it, tasting him as he groaned in pleasure, she watched his face avidly as she worked her head up and down, seeing him so turned on was electrifying.

At eighteen, Jack wasn't experienced enough to control himself, the feel of her mouth was too good, the way she was looking up at him through her fringe and upper eyelashes was such a massive turn on that she had barely resumed her former pace when he spurted.

Rachel felt his cock twitch in her mouth, the spurt of semen caught her off-guard as it splattered against the back of her mouth and she instinctively pulled away, it kept spurting as it came out of her mouth with a soft pop, shooting cum all over her face.

She blinked rapidly and gasped in surprise, the warm stick stuff splattered across her nose and cheeks as she let go, she shot her brother a slightly annoyed look, "you could have warned me." She exclaimed as cum started to dribble down her face and drip onto her bare breasts.

"Sorry sis, I didn't mean to, it just..." he shrugged.

Rachels look of annoyance disappeared, she knew he hadn't done it on purpose, she dragged a finger through the sticky mess and licked it clean, it really did taste quite nice she thought to herself as she stood up and smiled at him. Letting him know she wasn't really angry.

"I need to clean up." She said as she picked up her dress and panties, "let's go up to my room."

Jack nodded and tucked himself away, following his bare naked sister upstairs, watching her long slim legs and ass sway, her hips swishing from side to side in such a sexy way that he felt a tightness in his throat.

Rachel went into her tiny bathroom, it had a shower, a sink and a loo, it was cramped but hers and hers alone, her mum had spent her savings getting it done when Rachel's body had started to change from a girls to a woman's, giving her the privacy that the main bathroom didn't, being that she had used to have to walk past every one else's room to get to it.

Jack stripped off as she turned on the shower, he didn't ask if he could join her, he just did, she didn't mind, for years they had bathed together and it felt nice to get clean with him, okay, she hadn't bathed with him for a few years now, but it didn't feel weird or even sexual for him to join her again.

They washed each other's hair and backs, Jack rubbed in the shampoo and helped her rinse it out of her short blonde hair, she did the same for him, neither of them taking it sexually at first.

It wasn't until he was soaping her breasts that things changed, the tingle started in her belly and her nipples popped out, she started to breathe a little quicker and her heart started to beat faster.

She bit her lower lip and looked at him as he concentrated on soaping up her front, surprisingly, he wasn't erect, he was for the moment unaware of the effect his hands were having as he lathered up her belly.

Jack felt relaxed, having his sister so close was the way it should be, helping her wash his cum from her breasts felt natural and he distractedly thought about the way she always had a giggle at his expense and how he teased her about the dimples on her face, his hands drifted down her soft slender body and suddenly he was aware of her golden pubes, he slowed his movements as he reached them, soap bubbles formed in her triangle as he rubbed his hand over it and his cock swelled.

Rachel saw him stiffen and giggled at the sight, "oi, I thought we were just going to get clean." She said teasingly.

Jack laughed along with her, "well you have this effect on it." He said indicating his hardening cock.

Rachel grinned, "nothing to do with you playing with my pubes then?" her tone light and easy, while the tingle in her belly increased as his fingers slid between her thighs and ever so lightly caressed her lips, wet with more than just the water.

Jack grinned back as he worked his fingers along that slit between her legs, his eyes fairly sparkled with mischief as he watched and felt her body reacting to his touch.

She let out a soft moan and slapped his hand away gently, "no, not here, I want you in bed."

Jack nodded, he wanted to make love to her again too, shower sex might be fun to try, but he knew what she really needed and didn't try to touch her sexually again.

They towelled off in her bedroom, she wrapped hers around her, covering up her nudity, knowing that being naked with him before they actually got into bed would end up with her getting fucked before she really wanted to.

Jack wrapped his around his waist, she was right, what they had shouldn't be spoilt with quickies when they had the whole night to themselves.

He helped her remove all the stuffed toys from her bed, respectfully piling them on the only chair in the room, Rachel got pissed off if people threw her beloved collection around.

The bed was small, only meant for one, but they snuggled up together easily enough and she turned out the small bedside lamp, plunging the room into semi darkness hiding the pink wallpaper, plethora of boyband posters and fluffy toys.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12