The Twins Ch. 04

Story Info
The Twins get back together, David makes a move.
8k words
4.57
23.6k
25

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Authors note;

Sorry this took so long to write, it has had several rewrites so far, I hope this one will satisfy.

As always, I am asking for any constructive criticism, your comments do help a lot and even the bad ones give me ideas on where to go next. This will probably be the last one about the Twins. While I do have a small idea for one more chapter, it was quite hard to do this one in a satisfactory way.

Let me know if I'm barking mad.

Love to you all;

Fliccy.

Sandra lay next to Harry, her ex-husband, still dazed, her head spinning with post coitus bliss. She lazily turned her head to look at him, Harry was fast asleep and snoring softly.

She searched his sleeping face, tracing a light finger over his grizzled cheek, she still hated him for leaving her all those years ago, yet she still loved him too, she had never stopped loving him, not really.

The proof of that was the ease with which they had ended up in bed, she had devoured him lustfully, the sex had been frantic and crazed as she willingly impaled herself on his cock and rode him as if her life depended on it.

They had changed positions frequently, ending in her favourite, legs over his shoulders and nails digging into his biceps as he rammed her with strong thrusts, their lips crushed together.

Sex with Fred was never like that, Sandra knew in her heart that was part of the reason she had always kept Fred at a distance.

She sighed to herself, her mind was settling down and with that came clearer, more rational thoughts.

Her son Jack was downstairs, he had had a few choice words for Harry and Sandra had eventually stepped in, ever the peacemaker.

With a need for her own answers, she had taken Harry upstairs to her room so they could talk in relative privacy.

The house was small and the walls thin, she was sure Jack had heard their heated argument. The argument that had suddenly turned into impassioned kissing and the ripping off of their clothes.

Harry had looked surprised at first, he hadn't declined though, willingly going along with his suddenly lustful ex-wife.

Sandra looked at the ceiling, sighing once more, this was just going to make her life more complicated as she already had enough to deal with.

*******

Jack sat on the sofa, fuming and upset, his father's answers hadn't been satisfactory and in his rage, Jack had not been able to ask the all the right questions. It had ended up in a lot of swearing and little sense.

Mum's interference had calmed him somewhat, she did have the right to her own answers and had taken his dad to her room.

Jack had heard the muffled shouts, his tiny mum had a surprisingly loud voice and in her own emotional turmoil hadn't lowered it, screeching at Harry about his selfishness and how much she hated him.

For a while Jack had silently cheered her on.

Then it had suddenly gone silent, Jack had cocked his head to one side, listening intently when he heard a thump then another and a crash which sounded like mums bedside lamp landing on the floor.

He had lept to his feet and been halfway up the stairs thinking they had actually come to blows when he heard his mother's decidedly sexual moan.

Jack had stopped running, standing stock still in shock as he realised they were fucking, confused and uncomfortable, he retreated down the stairs, his parents were not being quiet, the sounds of sex filtered down to him all too clearly.

At eighteen he didn't really understand the complexities of adult relationships and could not think of any reason for them to be doing what they were doing.

He went outside, unwilling to listen to his parents copulation, sitting on the front doorstep, he morosely looked up at the little hill their road led to.

The Hill was Rachels favourite place in the village, they had spent a lot of time playing on it, in summer they used to climb the thick branches of the single great Oak tree.

In winter they waited impatiently for it to snow and then grabbed plastic bags and used them to slide down it with gleeful screams.

He missed his sister terribly and wondered if she would have an explanation for what their parents were doing after being apart for so long.

He stirred a loose pebble underfoot as he thought of her, she was never far from his thoughts and right now he needed her here with him more than ever, they were Twins and linked together in a complex web, closer than any other two people in the world.

He knew she would be upset when she heard their father had returned, Harry had left them when they were eleven years old, seven years later he had appeared again and all the emotions of his hurtful departure had come crashing back, mixed with hope, fear, anger and the undeniable fact that Jack still loved his dad.

******

David sat in his car, from here he could see his younger brother sitting on the doorstep, as much as he hated to admit it, he felt a little sorry for Jack, unlike David, he hadn't had his father in his life as he grew to manhood.

David had been eighteen when Harry had left, already almost a fully functioning adult. He'd joined the army shortly after and hadn't looked back.

Serving all over the world he had liked army life, quickly rising from private to Lance corporal and then the highly unusual promotion to corporal. It normally took a minimum of six years' service to make Corporal, but Harry had proved to be a remarkable soldier and earned the rank in only four.

He'd been in a bar with a few other NCO's when he spotted his father sitting with a very young looking and pretty redhead.

Unlike his mother or siblings he had never hated his father for leaving, he'd felt loss, but not hate.

Harry and he had greeted each other warily but without rancour, they had ended up getting drunk together and sharing the affections of the dirty little redhead who seemed to have no problem with being fucked senseless by father and son.

David hadn't caught her name, she'd given it but he didn't remember it as he had been busy shoving his cock up her ass at the time, she had mumbled it as she fellated his dad with an eager mouth.

Petite and pale skinned with incongruously massive tits, she had proved a great and lusty fuck, willingly taking it in every hole by both of them and begging them to cum on her large pale tits when they finished.

From then on David and Harry had kept in touch, meeting four more times over the next year, twice with the dirty redhead that Harry seemed to know very well.

On both those occasions they had repeated their first meeting and shared her. Shamelessly using her body while grinning insanely at each other, taking turns with her skilful mouth, cunt or tight ass.

Whoever she was, she was the filthiest slut he had ever met, at complete odds with her innocent and demure looks.

The Army had been downsizing at the time and the combination of his rank with five years of service made the offer too good to pass up.

David had taken the offered money and left the forces behind without a backward glance, returning home to his ecstatic mother and unimpressed siblings.

Over the next two years he had secretly met up with Harry on several occasions, once again the redhead had come along to a few of those meetings and he got to know her name, but not much else, she seemed reluctant to talk about herself, yet eager to have sex each time they met.

He'd wanted to tell his mum about meeting with Harry, but for one reason or another always found himself keeping quiet.

Harry had slowly become more and more obsessed with the family he had left behind, guiltily asking about his twins and former wife with increasing fervour.

Shortly after the Twins eighteenth birthday, mum had sent Rachel away to stay with a friend, she hadn't given a proper reason why and David was annoyed with her evasive answers.

He had become increasingly fixated on his younger sister as she developed into a stunningly attractive young woman, he knew his obsessive thoughts of sex with her were very wrong, but couldn't help it, every time he saw her he wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her.

So, David wanted her back in the house, where he told himself he could protect her, he knew he was lying to himself, but it helped to quell the guilty feelings.

With that in mind and knowing that if he could get Harry back into the house, his father would insist on seeing his daughter and more than likely not let her go once she was back.

Even if mum kicked Harry out, he would want to see Rachel and David had every intention of tagging along.

Last month David had supplied a few pictures of the twins, collecting them together from when they were eleven to their current age of eighteen, a delighted and emotional Harry had decided there and then he had to return.

David was now anxiously watching the results of his plan.

Seeing Jack outside meant mum and dad were at least talking, David allowed himself a little hope.

******

A week later, Rachel sat in her mums car, nervously staring at the front door to her home, Sandra had explained to her that her father had returned and wanted to see her.

That he was staying for good and while she didn't think it wise to have Rachel and Jack under the same roof right now, Harry was insisting on his daughters return.

Trapped between wanting to keep Harry happy and her fear of what the Twins might get up to, along with things still being a little delicate between her and Harry, Sandra had reluctantly agreed to bring Rachel home.

Rachel desperately wanted to see Jack again, but her dad was inside and she hadn't seen him in seven years, she had every right to the conflicting emotions that she was feeling.

She did remember him, but it was faded, his face blurry in her mind's eye, she hadn't been home when he left, her and Jack had been at school that day, so she didn't even have the memory of him walking out.

Her fingers trembled slightly as she reached for the car door and pushed it open, eyes firmly fixed on the old wooden front door with its white coat of paint and large brass knocker.

She had a faint idea in her head, she suppressed it for now, unsure if it would work.

Her legs felt like lead as she walked up the small path and within a few steps was at her front door, her mum looked at her with understandingly caring eyes as she swallowed nervously and pushed the door open.

She didn't know how she would react when she saw him, no one did, with hesitant steps she entered the living room and saw her father for the first time in seven years.

He looked nervous and she stood very still.

"Tadpole" he said quietly, staring at his daughter with glittering eyes.

Rachel swallowed and for a moment everyone held their breath, unsure how she would handle his use of her childhood nick name.

She lunged forward and with a massive sobbing cry of "DADDY" flung herself into his arms.

Harry hugged her tightly, the previously unshed tears spilt down his cheeks, "I missed you Tadpole."

He said in a soft and slightly hoarse voice, pleased beyond his wildest dreams that she was so happy to see him.

Rachel sobbed into his shoulder, "Oh Daddy, why did you leave me? I've missed you so much." She sniffled out while clutching him fiercely around his neck.

She wasn't acting her age and knew it, but she couldn't help herself, seeing him and his use of her childhood name must had knocked her back to that time, her reaction was understandable when viewed from that perspective.

"Promise you'll stay Daddy, Mummy said you would." She said in a little girls voice, almost like she was channelling her eleven year old self.

Harry gulped, "I promise baby, Daddy's never going to leave you again."

Harry didn't really have the right to make that promise, but he did it anyway, unable to say anything else at the time.

******

David beamed happily, Sandra saw him smiling and smiled back at him, misunderstanding his happy expression.

While David silently congratulated himself, thinking everything was going according to plan.

He had already been playing Jack like a virtuoso con artist, firstly with a sincere sounding apology and then over the last few weeks being very pleasant and easy going.

As for his Mum, she was pleased to see her two sons getting on and put it down to David realising he had overstepped and was now making a real effort with Jack, which of course was true in a way, just not in the warm fuzzy way she was thinking.

If any of them had been able to see inside David's head right then they would have heard the maniacal laughter of a man who thought he was totally in control.

*****

Jack watched his sister carefully, she had always been more impulsive and flighty than he was, but this display of hers was not what she was feeling, not really, he knew her to well and was positive she was up to something, he just didn't know what.

That said, the reunion had gone well and the family was soon sat around the kitchen table, conversation was kept light, avoiding any difficult topics as they tried to bond and forgive the past.

Jack and Rach happily volunteered to do the dishes and quickly gathered everything up while their mum and dad went into the living room along with David, who grabbed a bottle of whisky from the cabinet along with an extra glass for his father.

Finally alone for the first time in weeks, Jack asked her the question he had been dying to ask all evening, "Rach, what the fuck are you playing at?" he whispered as they piled the dishes into the sink.

Rachel looked at him with wide eyed innocence, "whatever do you mean?" she replied in the same little girl voice she had used on Harry.

Jack raised an eyebrow, "We're twins and I know you better than they do, you're up to summat!" he hissed back through clenched teeth, feeling a bit annoyed she was playing games with him.

Rachel checked no one was looking and grabbed Jacks willy through his jeans, "you ever want to put this inside me again you better play along." She said calmly as she rubbed his hardening cock through the material and giving him a filthy smile.

Jack gulped and hastily glanced into the living room, his parents were on the sofa facing away from them and David was busy drinking whisky and watching the telly.

He didn't stop her, it felt too good having her hand there, no one was watching as he moved a little closer, "You are totally nuts Rach," he said a little tensely from the rising need to fuck her, "what do you mean play along? Play along how?" he grunted out.

Rachel grinned at him, "Mum was never going to let me see you again, not if she could help it, but DAD, well, he thinks his loving daughter has forgiven all and just wants to be with him."

Jack still didn't get it and Rachel sighed, he could be so dense at times.

"look, while dad's insisting I stay here we can be together, so we BOTH need to keep him happy and thinking we forgive him and want nothing more in the world than to be one big happy fucking family." She explained as clearly as she could.

Realisation finally dawned on her twin, he had never been as good as her at deception, when they were kids it had always been him that had got them caught out, so he had quickly learnt to keep his mouth shut and let her do the talking when they had been naughty.

Jack figured he would keep to that plan, it had worked out for them before, so he nodded and grinned at his sister, "I would never have thought of it like that." He admitted.

Rachel giggled softly, "Lucky for us you didn't have to, you have me for that." She said as she pushed him backwards against the back door, effectively hiding them from the living room, tilting her head back and standing on tiptoes, inviting the kiss she wanted.

Jack knew it was slightly risky but his mouth descended to hers and they kissed quickly, she tasted and felt so good, her soft lips on his felt amazing and his tongue flicked over hers.

They broke off hastily, but Rachel lent her head against his chest and sighed happily, standing like that for a few moments, enjoying the feel of his solid body against hers as she squeezed him tightly and pressed her breasts against him, she had missed him too much.

Jack gently pushed her away, he wanted her badly and knew at the same time that they could be caught at any moment, "We better finish the dishes," he said a little huskily.

Rachel twirled away with a twinkling laugh, "okay, but you know that there's nothing more suspicious than us NOT hugging."

She plunged her hands into the sink and started washing, while Jack cursed himself, realising she was right and they could have stood there holding each other for a lot longer.

There was one more question he had though as he helped by drying the plates she handed to him and then stacked them neatly.

"Rach, with both Dad and David here it's going to be crowded, when will we....you know...??" he couldn't quite say it out loud.

She shook her head, "First things first, let's just get everything settled down and get mum to chill, she's going to be watching out for anything like that."

Jacks shoulders slumped, he knew she was right, yet had hoped she had a plan for that too, he was eighteen and constantly horny, hearing her say he would have to wait was nearly physically painful.

Rachel understood, she wanted him badly too, "I guess we COULD offer uncle Sam a hand on the farm, the old barn is still there isn't it?" she said by way of encouragement.

His heart lept and he grinned boyishly at her, "that's brilliant, I've already been helping Uncle Sam and mum knows you like working the farm." He agreed enthusiastically.

They finished with the dishes and went into the living room, time passed by and soon enough it was time for bed, Rachel made a point of kissing her father goodnight, hugging her mum and sticking her tongue out at jack, just the way she always did, all the while pointedly ignoring David.

Sandra watched Jack intently, he made no move to follow her and was seemingly intent on discussing the football match with David, still she waited until the two boys finished and went up to their respective rooms before going up and joining Harry, he had gone to bed shortly after Rachel.

Sandra padded along the hallway and lent an ear to both Jack and Rachel's rooms, once satisfied they were where they should be, she gave a sigh of relief and went to see if Harry was awake enough for a bit of fun.

*****

The chilly Autumn air blew strongly through the leaves, scattering them and lifting them in playful dance, creating a miniature ballet of golden twirling leaves.

Rachel ran through them gleefully, the old dog Vesper, shuffled along behind her as gamely as he could, at fifteen he was a tired old thing, but his brain still remembered playing with this female puppy and he tried his best to keep up with her, his doggy mind sure she still needed his protection.

Vesper was Uncle Sam's, but had pretty much adopted the twins as his from the day he had met them, particularly Rachel. The usually mild and friendly Alsatian would growl menacingly at anyone other than Jack that tried to touch her, including his owner.

Uncle Sam had long ago given up trying to break Vesper of the habit, shrugging it off and muttering to himself about the disloyalty of his pet, while being secretly pleased the daft thing loved his niece and nephew.

Rachel stopped running, she knew that Vesper was old and was following, she turned around and waited for him to catch up and knelt down when he did, hugging him affectionately, "silly old thing, you should go back to the house." She scolded him with a fond smile.

Vesper licked her face, not sure she was done running but hoping she was.

Rachel scratched under his chin the way he liked and his tongue lolled out, "oh yeah, that's nice." He thought.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers