The Twins Ch. 05

Story Info
Rachel goes the extra mile to reassure her twin.
3.3k words
4.43
21.8k
25

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers

Authors note;

Hello again, soooooo, this was my attempt to make you understand just how young these two are.

That's why I have placed the story within school, albeit they are finishing.

In a way it's also the way I wish I had ended my school year, back then I was far too shy and to do what Rachel does. Perhaps if I had, then my life would have been different. My boyfriend at the time didn't make the grades he wanted and I ended up going to a different Uni to him.

That said, please enjoy it for what it is, my try at keeping a loving couple together while acknowledging they are too young to understand the realities of this world.

As always, please, please comment. It helps me enormously and quite often I use the comments as a sounding board for where I have gone wrong.

Fliccy.

*****

The Twins part 5.

It was a beautiful summer morning, there had been a tiny bit of rain during the night that had left everything smelling fresh and new.

The whole area was green and seemed lively, birds flew joyfully and their happy songs filled the air.

It was almost as if nature itself knew that for Rachel and Jack this was the last time they would have to wear their school Uniforms.

The Twins walked to the bus stop and chatted excitedly about their last official day at school, it wasn't even going to be a full day, all they had to do was attend an assembly, pick up their 'A' Level results and then either spend some time with the various advisors or just go into town.

Most of their friends had already planned on going straight into town for a celebratory drink, so that's what Rachel and Jack decided they would do too.

The Uniform was straight forward, a dark green jumper with the schools crest on the left breast, plain white shirt or blouse, a Tartan skirt for the girls and plain black trousers for the boys, regulations stated plain black shoes. Rachel wore a pair of black slip-ons that featured a pretty gold buckle as decoration, strictly speaking that was against the rules but she had never been told off for wearing them.

Her short blonde hair was cut in a cute bob that curled under at the nape of her neck with a straight fringe across her brow that came to just above her eyebrows.

Jacks slightly unruly blonde hair was cut short at the back and sides leaving the top a floppy but nice looking mess.

Rachel brushed her fingers threw his hair affectionately. Pushing a few stray strands from his brow while smiling up at him as they talked and waited for the bus.

Jack grinned down at her and stared into her massive bright blue eyes.

She still wasn't completely used to that look of lust on his face, it was nice and sent happy butterflies aflutter in her tummy, shyly she looked away.

There was nothing they could do out here in the open and looking at him too long while he was making it so blatantly obvious he wanted to kiss her would only make matters worse.

Rachel coughed lightly as she looked up the road in the direction the bus would come, "Stop it Jack, your making me wet." She said with only the slightest hint of annoyance at him.

He laughed happily, "Like telling me your wet doesn't make me hard?" he said placing a gentle hand on her shoulder to turn her towards him again.

She placed her hand over his and gave it a gentle squeeze without turning to face him she shook her head, "You know what I meant, lets BOTH behave, in a few months we can spend all the time we want together."

Jack nodded but left his hand on her shoulder, it felt good to touch her and she liked it too as she continued to gently clasp her fingers around his.

They both fell silent and thought about their future plans, Rachel's plan really, she was the one who had thought it all out.

*******

Recent events had caused her to rethink things and had made her realise that they couldn't remain at home if they wanted to continue being lovers.

Firstly they had been caught by their mother, then later by their older brother David.

Just thinking about David made her shiver, she was absolutely positive that if it hadn't been for Vesper, David would have raped her.

The look on his face when he had reached for her had not been that of a sane man.

They had not seen David since, he had returned home, packed his bags and left without a word, only calling their mother to say he had decided to reenlist in the Army. Sandra had been upset but not surprised, he had never really settled into life in the village.

Harry their father was firmly entrenched in their home again, he and Sandra were like a couple of newlyweds and it was almost sickening to watch them together, though both of the Twins were glad to see Sandra so happy again.

Unfortunately Harry was unemployed at the moment and didn't look like he was going to find work anytime soon.

That made things very difficult for the twins to find time alone, forcing them to act like brother and sister almost constantly, when what they really wanted to do was make love.

So the plan was for Jack to go to University like he had originally planned while she went onto study Drama and Dance at a nearby Collage for the arts.

Between them they had already saved enough money from working on the farm and in the local pub to rent a flat in the city, she had looked for and found one that was close to both his and hers desired places of further education.

First of all though they needed to see if they had achieved the required grades to get into their respective collages.

*******

They sat next to their friends and chattered excitedly if a bit anxiously about the day ahead, so much hinged on these results and all of the upper sixth had their own plans for the future.

Jacks best friend kept looking over at Rachel, he had fancied her for ages and ever since she had dumped Ryan a few months back had been daydreaming about her losing control and throwing herself at him.

Jack shook his head sadly as he noticed the direction of Billy's gaze, he was a good mate but not in Rachels league and he felt a bit sorry for his best friend.

Even if Rach had been single and not in love with her brother, Jack knew she wouldn't have gone for Billy, she was just about the prettiest girl at school and highly popular.

While poor Billy was a geek of epic proportions who looked like a potato, he had a brilliant mind and was one of the nicest people around, but that didn't change the way he looked or his obsession with Star Trek.

Billy continued to steal glances at Rach as he talked with Jack, his eyes nearly popped out as she crossed her legs and her skirt rode up to expose even more thigh than usual.

Jack glanced around at his sister, curious as to why Billy's eyes were bugging out.

Rachel immediately knew jack was looking at her and turned her face towards him, they had always shared an uncanny ability to know where the other was and to a limited degree what they were feeling or doing.

His eyebrow was raised and he was smiling, she knew straight away he was looking at her legs and liking what he saw.

Impishly she decided to tease him a little, turning back to her conversation with her friend she shifted in her seat, causing her short skirt to rise even higher.

Billy let out a strangled cough and Jack looked back at his friend who now looked about to keel over.

Laughing to himself he sat back in his seat and shook his head, Rachel was being a tease and it was funny, she wasn't usually like that.

Rachel smiled to herself, knowing her brother had stopped looking she shifted again and demurely pulled her skirt down, to the casual observer it looked like the actions of any other girl who had realised her skirt was riding up.

The rest of the ride into school was uneventful, the lower schoolies were as noisy as ever and it felt like any other day.

********

Rachel walked with her friends into Assembly, Fiona was telling them all about her latest boyfriend, they shared a few shocked giggles as Fiona told them in raw detail what she had been doing with him.

Assembly started and they quietened down to listen to the headmaster and his boring and tedious speech.

He spoke of his high expectations of them and his hopes and dreams for their future success, it was all rubbish and they knew it.

None of them were impressed, you only had to look around at the almost comatose students that only erupted in applause because he had finally stopped talking.

Fiona took the lead and they all went to get their results, moving as a group they hurried towards the table that held their envelops.

Rachel tore hers open and scanned it as quickly as she could, her hands were shaking so much it took two tries to read it properly.

"YES." She squealed in delight as she realised she had made more than the basic requirement to get into the Dramatic Arts collage she had applied to.

Her friends all clasped hands and jumped up and down like a bunch of half crazed children, screaming and shouting with joy as all of them had done better than expected.

The relief and tension they had all been feeling was washed away in euphoria as they clasped the results in one hand while squealing and screaming at each other in congratulatory happiness.

Rachel felt suddenly off.

She looked through the crowd of students and saw Jack, he was looking at her with a wretched face, shaking his head and wringing his hands around the crumpled piece of paper that held his results.

Immediately she felt like the world had gone silent, she no longer heard the shouts of her friends as her sole focus honed in on her twin.

Jack looked like he wanted to cry, she knew it was bad news and pushed her way through the crowd of fellow students without a care, needing to be with him.

She was jostled and bumped many times, none of it mattered as she half ran towards him, knowing something had gone wrong.

Without a word she reached him and snatched the crumpled paper from his listless grip, he looked at the ground as she read it.

Rachel gasped.

He had failed the minimum to go to the University he had chosen. At best he would get into his second choice, but that was in a totally different city to the one she would be going to.

She couldn't really understand it all, he was so much smarter than she was.

Academically, he was one of the schools star students.

If anything, she had been worried that she might not make the right grades.

They stood together in silence as they tried to digest what this would mean, neither really needed to talk, they knew one another too well and could feel each other on a basic level.

Rachel knew her bother was losing it, she didn't have to look at him to know he was freaking out and at a loss as to how he should continue.

In a way, they had always been a bit immature, childish even.

Rachel though, had also always been the rock, more in tune with reality than her twin brother.

She nodded carefully and smoothed out the paper, folded it with a smile of confidence she didn't really feel and looked him in the eye.

"It's fine." She said with deliberate over confidence.

"As long as you get your degree. We will be fine." She continued in a firm tone.

"We can't live together if I go to Sussex." He said with a sigh of hopeless regret.

Rachel took his hands in hers, "In a way this is better." She smiled to tell him she was already thinking ahead.

Jack scuffed his feet on the floor, "How the hell is this better?" he moaned out.

Determined to put the best light on things she gently ruffled his floppy hair, "Because Mum won't think we are..." she glanced around at the massed students, "You know." She said with a meaningful look at him.

Jack tried a tentative smile, "But we will be so far apart, Yeah it's okay for Mum and Dad, But what about US?"

Rachel shook her head with a grin, she didn't feel positive but he needed her to be.

She grabbed his hand and pushed her way through the crowd, forcing him to follow as she escaped the mainly jubilant students.

Rachel led him through and was soon guiding him along the upper floors of the sixth form hallways.

Completely deserted, as the former sixth formers gathered their results, all the classrooms were empty.

She pulled him into what had been her Art Class room, he glanced around, never having been in this room before.

"What are you up to now?" he asked with a puzzled expression.

Rachel didn't answer.

Instead she pulled up her short tartan skirt and hooked her thumbs into her knickers, sliding them down over her legs and stepping out of them.

"I want you." She stated as she threw her panties to one side and sat on one of the desks, spreading her legs wide and leaning back with a slightly wicked grin on her face.

Jack was stunned at her wonton display.

Her legs were wide open and her vaginal lips were on display, he rushed forward while undoing his belt and sliding down the zip of his trousers.

"you're MAD." He ground out throatily as he positioned his cock against her opening and pushed into her.

Rachel never let her eyes leave his as he pushed into her.

"Take ME, FUCK me." She whispered as his cock entered her.

Jack was willing and pushed all the way into his sister, the feel of her warmth enveloped him and he lost himself inside of her.

Rachel moaned as she felt him fill her.

"HARD." She groaned out as her long nails dug into the back of his neck.

They had never really FUCKED before...

In the past it had been 'love making', This was a FUCK.

Rachel writhed and bucked her hips, she wanted to have him take her and fill her.

Jack grunted and slammed himself in and out of her tight pussy.

Fully clothed other than her panties, it felt dirty and she loved every second of it.

She glared into his eyes and he looked into hers as he pounded her, both knew this was different to what they had done before.

Rachel let out a gasp of pleasure as the tingles ran up her spine. He wasn't her brother, he was a stud, she bucked her hips fiercely and let out a scream of pleasure as she had a small climax.

Jack pounded her for a few more moments as he felt her quiver around his rampant cock before spurting his cum into her.

She grabbed fistfuls of his hair, "THIS is US." She said with force. As he pumped his cum inside her.

Her eyes boring into his.

Jack nodded in exhilarated exhaustion, he understood. He was hers and she was his.

The risk had been great and they could have easily been caught, Rachel had just shown him that she wasn't going to let him go and he felt a massive well of love towards her.

He knew she would come up with something to keep them together...FUCK the RESULTS...they were twins and a team.

Rachel pulled his face to hers and they kissed, slow and intensely, they worked their tongues around, feeling and sharing a deep moment of true connection. The feel of his mouth on hers while his softening cock remained inside her, gave her a euphoric feeling.

She couldn't imagine a moment that she wouldn't want him. Not just sexually, but WANT him.

Jack was still semi hard and her kisses were making him harden again. He knew she would let him go again if he started and as he grew harder, he pushed deeper into her, starting to rock in and out of her in a gentle motion.

Rachel grinned and cupped his face in her hands as she felt his cock slide deeper, she licked her lips and breathed deeply while he rocked her hips slowly.

"you are being greedy." She giggled as he continued.

Jack nodded and smiled back, "I'll stop if you are sore."

She shook her head slightly, "no, it's nice and I'm fine...errmm...but you can't take long." She half sighed and kissed his lips quickly.

"Cum in me again, faster, faster." She now moaned as she felt him filling her in that magical way that melted her heart.

This was making love, the kind of rushed lovemaking they had had to do whenever they had the chance.

Jack wanted to take his time, he loved being inside her like this, gazing into her lovely eyes and connecting with her on both the physical and mental levels.

Rachel did too, yet they both knew that they were pushing their luck.

She couldn't help watching the classroom door as they took their incestuous pleasure. Any moment, someone could catch them.

Jack nuzzled her neck and kissed it as he started to thrust faster and faster, she smelt wonderful, so clean and soft.

She bucked her hips onto him in the rhythm that they both liked and knew. She forgot about the door for those last few minutes as they worked together.

Her second climax was bigger and she bit her lower lip as it ran it's course through her body. At the same time, Jack spurted his seed into her and held her tight. His cock as deep inside her as it could go, pulsing and spurting cum into her.

They collapsed in an awkward tangle of limbs, Rachel was pinned to the desk and Jack sighed and nuzzled her neck again.

*******

Jack stood outside the classroom while his sister fixed her makeup and hair, he had a stupid grin on his face.

It was always great to have her, but this had been a bit different, he had never thought of his twin as being dirty.

Yet what she had done had been very slutty and he was still amazed that she had not only gone for it, but had instigated the whole thing.

His earlier worries were gone, Rachel would find a way for them to be together, even if they would be going to different cities.

Rachel walked out of the classroom and stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek, "come on, we can catch up with the others at the pub." She said with a smile.

Jack grinned, she didn't look like she had just been fucked, she looked the same as always. Her hair was bushed in that perfect bob again and her makeup was on point.

They hurried back the way they had come and headed across the school yard, their friends were already well ahead and they ran down the streets laughing as they tried to catch up.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers