The Twins Ch. 08

Story Info
Rachel and Jack's love is eternal.
4.2k words
4.25
16k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers

Authors note;

Well, this has been sitting here for months now, unfinished and waiting for me to get to it. I hope you like it and find it a fitting end to the story.

I received so much hate mail for the last two chapters that I didn't feel I could go on with this, but in the end I needed to finish what I had started and here is the result.

Thank you for reading and Thank you to those that encouraged me to finish it off.

As always, please comment and let me know your feelings. Oh... and I know the grammar isn't great and it has a few typos.. I'll be ignoring those comments.

Thanks Again for reading...

Fliccy.

*****

The Twins Chapter 8.

Her body felt good, soft and welcoming as he slide his fingers inside her. She moaned and kissed him, pushing her sex against his probing fingers.

"I'm all yours Jack." She whispered as she ground herself against him.

He was hard and wanted to, but ... she wasn't his sister, it felt cheap and just a bit nasty.

He pulled out his fingers and pushed her away.

"I'm sorry Kat." He mumbled out in embarrassment.

"I think you should go. "He said as he willed himself to relax and be what Rachel would have wanted.

Katarina gasped and moaned in need, she worked her hips against him as she pleaded; "NO, NO... Take ME, we're meant for one another." She gasped out.

Jack felt her need and almost let himself go, he wanted to fuck her, she was so very soft, lush and curvy.

Any other man would have given in.

He growled and pushed her away. "Get out, you are just trying to make me forget who I love."

Katarina didn't realise it, but in her rush to seduce him, she had reminded him that he only felt that way about one person.

She lay on his bed and clutched at him as he rose up and pushed away her attempts to hold him and pull him back onto the bed.

Jack pulled on his jeans as she stubbornly refused to leave, flaunting her naked body, tempting him with it in a way that was biblical in its wonton display.

She deliberately kept her legs parted, showing him her entrance as she undulated on his bed in a way that made him stare and start to second guess himself.

Katarina was sexy in a way few women are, her body could have tempted the most devote of priests or the gayest of men. There was something basic and animalistic about her, bewitching, a living breathing succubus.

Jack licked his lips nervously and walked towards his bed.

She smiled up at him as he got closer and splayed her legs wider, "Right here baby." She whispered seductively.

He lent down and grabbed the mattress, with a heave, he tipped it and her onto the floor.

Kat let out a yelp of surprise as she hit the floor with a loud thump.

Jack grabbed her clothes and dropped them on top of her. "I said leave."

Kat scrambled up and dressed as she looked at him incredulously, no one had ever said no before.

Jack ignored her as he too dressed, he was done before she was and left his room without saying anything to her.

*******

Rachel finished her shower and towelled off, refreshed. She sat at her desk and attacked the play she was learning. Making side notes at the places where her character had a part.

It was late, nearly one in the morning. She was one of the few still awake, still practicing her lines and working on how she was meant to act this part in the upcoming end of term show.

It wasn't the lead, but it was an important role, pivotal to the plot and arguably a better part, with more time on stage than the two main characters.

Jake hadn't tried to contact her in over a week now, so she was surprised when her phone rang and she saw it was him that was calling.

Rachel was going to ignore it, just as she had all his texts and previous attempts, but something inside her was missing and she was well aware that part of her was tied to Jack.

Hesitantly she picked up her phone. "Yes?" she said softly, almost a whisper... Nervous and a little scared that he might say something to hurt her.

"Rach, dinosaur, black fluffy kittens agoo egg oomph."

It was twin speak, they hadn't talked like that since they were children and while she understood what he was saying, it lost a bit without being able to see his expressions or body language.

"Kitten red, egg oomph?" she replied quietly.

"Neg red oomph, beg puppy goo oomph, dinosaur door!". He said to her utter surprise.

Still holding the phone to her ear, she walked to her door and with a trembling hand opened it.

Jack stood there, his smile was tentative, hopeful even.

She looked him over, he looked as handsome as ever, tall and blonde with his usual messy hair.

Her hand holding the phone fell to her side as she stood still, not sure what to do next, she still remembered the expression on his face from before, it was gone now, but that memory was fresh enough to stop her doing what she wanted to.

She wanted to leap into his arms and say she forgave him, she wanted things back the way they should be.

Jack felt some of her confused emotions, she wasn't closed off the way she had been. Very slowly, afraid she would back away, he brushed a lock of her short blonde hair away from her face, cupping her cheek with his hand.

She lent her face into it. Eyes closed, she let his hand on her face tell her how much he loved and missed her.

Inside herself, she reached out to him and felt his presence the way she used to. He felt of love and sadness, a sadness she could fill and wanted to so very desperately.

"I was an idiot Rach, please forgive me. All I want is to spend my life with you, never being anything but what you want and need." He said softly but clearly.

Rachel opened her eyes and took the hand that was on her cheek in both of hers, wordlessly she led him inside her small room. He closed the door behind him as he entered and flipped the latch.

Still without saying anything verbally, she took him to her bed and sat on it. He sat next to her with care. Letting her lead the way.

She smiled a tiny quivering smile as she lent in, laying her head on his shoulder with a small sigh. She flinched once when he put an arm around her shoulder and then was still, she snuggled in closer after a minute.

Both of them were breathing a little nervously, but it felt good to be close.

After a while she lay down, still fully dressed. He felt her hand in his, pulling him down next to her with determination.

They nestled together, easily finding their habitual roles, his arm around her, her head on his chest, legs entwined.

The table clocks red numbers were the only light in the room after Rachel turned off the bedside light, it read 02:42 AM.

Jack felt like he was home, Rachel let out a small sigh of contentment as she held him, her own emotions were mixed, but above them all was a feeling that this was right and the way things should be.

She drifted off to sleep and dreamed pleasantly for the first time in weeks.

*******

The alarm blared, Beep, Beep, Beep.

It was always set loudly, but that morning it was like a klaxon.

Rachel was startled awake, fearfully she clutched at her blankets. All she knew was what her initial instincts told her. There was a man in her room.

Her eyes flew open and darted around the room, settling on her brother, Jack was sitting in the only chair, watching her.

He smiled gently.

"I woke up and thought you might panic if I was on the bed with you." He said gently.

She nodded.

The fact that he had understood without being told made her feel safer and helped calm her.

"I'm sorry Jack." She whispered softly, feeling that in some way it was her fault.

He gave a lopsided smile that was full of love.

"I'm here for you. I love you and you can always trust me." He said the words he should have weeks ago.

Rachel felt her eyes well up. With a sob she held out her arms.

"Hold me." She begged.

Her brother didn't hesitate, he felt her and suppressed his anger that she was so damaged. With loving gentleness, he knelt next to the bed and hugged her. Squeezing her so tight it was almost painful.

Rachel squeezed back, grasping to him like he was a life belt in a stormy sea, a sea of emotions that she had been working so hard to repress.

They stayed that way for a long time, the clock on the bedside clicked over and over, the second alarm sounded and they let it beep away at them, ignoring it's rude attempt to break the moment.

Eventually Rachel pushed at his chest, just a gentle push, one that didn't want him to let go, but told him she needed a little space.

Jack lent back.

"I love you sis." He said softly.

She nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"I'll be late for class." She replied with a loving look into his perfect and caring eyes.

Jack stood, his hands slid along her arms until they were holding her hands. He helped her to her feet and glanced at the door to her small bathroom.

"I can wait outside while you get a shower and changed." He offered with sympathy.

Rachel looked at him and felt such a well of love for him. Her brother wasn't just saying he understood, he was saying he would wait... Forever if need be.

She shook her head with determination.

"Never, we are one. I'm not saying I'm ready for anything, but you STAY." She said with a firmness that told of her need to be free of her demons.

"we don't have to go fast Rach, I'll go if you get upset." His own tone was firm.

She nodded and let go of his hands, she would be late to her dance class if she dithered much longer.

Jack watched as she walked to the bathroom. He expected her to close the door, but she didn't. respectfully he turned his back as she undressed.

Rachel looked at his back as she took off her bra and knickers. She felt the need to scream at him to leave.

Stubbornly she threw her undergarments onto the floor and just as stubbornly she showered in full view of him, that is, if he had turned around.

Not for one second was he tempted. Jack had seen a girl offer herself to him in the most wonton display, he had refused and the fact that the girl he loved was naked only a few paces away didn't change the fact that he knew she needed him to restrain himself.

Patiently he listened to the sound of his sister showering, the drip, drip of the shower head when she turned it off, the rustle of the towel over her body and the blare of the hairdryer when she dried her hair.

When she was done. Rachel came into the room.

"Look at me." She demanded as she stood there in nothing but her towel.

Jack gulped nervously, he was afraid she would push herself, he knew his sister too well and was worried that in her rush to be together again, she would go past what was safe or good for her.

Rachel smiled at him as he turned around.

"I'm not completely broken, please look at me." She said softly as she undid the towel and let it fall.

It pooled around her small feet and lay there like a forbidden temptation. A temptation to look up and look at her.

"Rach...!" He said with a cough, still staring at the towel that was pooled around her feet.

Fiercely she stepped forward and grabbed his chin, tiny but determined, she made him look at her nakedness.

"Do you remember when you came into my room on our eighteenth? You twirled me around and I lost my towel." She said strongly, still forcing his eyes to hers.

He nodded guiltily. He did remember it, all too well.

She had been naked and perfect, he had got hard from looking at her that way.

"I was wet, soooo fucking wet when I realised you liked me that way." She admitted.

"We can't let ANYTHING get between us." She practically growled out.

"I hated the way you looked at me after what happened, I ALMOST hated YOU." She said with fury.

"BUT, the thing is, I LOVE you." She pulled him closer and stood on her toes to kiss his lips fiercely.

Breathlessly they kissed, it wasn't a hard passionate kiss, it was a kiss of care, love and for the twins, a moment to say they would always struggle to overcome anything.

She sighed softly when it was done, laying her head on his chest.

"I'm not ready for more, but please, please, look at me like you used to." She whispered into his torso.

Jack stroked her hair as he gulped down his doubts.

"Like you said, I'm yours and you are mine." His voice slightly strangled by emotion.

Rachel sighed in relief, everything she ever wanted was right here, she didn't really care about anything else.

******

Jack couldn't stay, he had to get back to Uni and she had her end of year show to practice for, it counted for almost half her marks.

Still, things were better now and Rachel felt she was finally getting a grip on things, she had gone to see him at his Uni for two days, even managed to sleep next to him and wake together in the same bed without too much of a panic attack.

She had her lines down and the cast was performing well. She half hoped that the amazing review she had received from her midterm performance would be repeated.

Logically she knew it was unlikely, the chances of a top critic attending the schools performance again was low, it had been a freak the last time.

Things in Crissy's class were getting tense, everyone was working hard to show they were ready for the end of year performance.

Her friend Jason sat next to her as they went over their lines, James and Jenny were on stage going through their performance.

Jason seemed pent up.

"what's gotten into you Jason? Has Nathen dumped you?" Rachel asked with sympathy.

Jason shook his head.

"You darling, YOU." He said with a sigh.

She looked at him uncomprehendingly.

"What?"

Jason sighed and pointed at James.

"You go home with the hottest guy and act like NOTHING happened? OHH MY GOD, what is wrong with YOU." He sighed. "Nathen is CUTE, but fuck yeah, I would be all OVER James if he was gay." He laughed.

Rachel wasn't sure what he was talking about, it had been months ago that they had gotten drunk and she was sure she hadn't done anything with James.

Whoever she had had sex with that night must have been a stranger.

She had been a bit reclusive since then, concentrating on her studies and then with things going well with Jack, she had been secluded with him when he visited or travelled to his Uni, resulting in few chances to talk to Jason since that night.

This was actually the first time she had had a chance to really talk with Jason since that night.

"Don't be silly, James was with you guys. I remember dancing with you and Nathan." She said while watching James perform a perfect pirouette and bring Jenny into it with the right fineness.

Jason looked at her like she was stupid.

"Noooo." He said with a look that spoke volumes, yet he saw her incomprehension.

"Duhhh, don't you remember? James and you shared a taxi back." He paused and gave a sigh. "You were all over him, I'm SURE you two did it, even if he has been a total Gent and not spilled the beans."

Jason was oblivious to the look of shock on her face or the sudden flare of understanding that flickered through her.

James had been very careful around her, practically avoiding her in classes.

It all made sense now. It must have been him that had taken advantage of her drunken state and in her dim recollection, she knew that she had thought she was fucking Jack. She clearly remembered a dream about it... Jack taking her and being more forceful and nasty than he was in real life.

Rachel felt sick and wanted to vomit, she had trusted James.

She stood up and waved off Jason as he looked at her paled face.

"I need some air." She said by way of excuse as she headed for the door.

*****

Outside she bent over and gulped air.

She was totally shocked and full of rage. How could he? He had been a friend, not a close one, but a friend. She felt sick.

Should she tell Jack? No, she shook her head, he would react badly and if given a focus for his anger, would end up in jail or worse.

What about the performance, how could she share a stage with the bastard? She vomited onto the grass.

She gasped and gulped air, suffering a panic attack, she felt dizzy and was surprised by Jen as the goth girl patted her back.

"Shit me Rachel. You okay?" she asked with concern.

Rachel shook her head, feeling weak she spat onto the grass and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Something I ate." She mumbled out the lie.

Jen helped her up and handed her a tissue.

"Fucking Uni café is shit, I never eat that stuff." She said with a snort of derision.

Rach nodded and smiled weakly.

"Yeah." She said, hoping to get rid of Jen's unwanted attention.

Jen shrugged, her ears jangled with studs and earrings and her mouth was full of piercings as she chuckled.

"here, take these, put you right back up there." She said with a grin as she pressed two pills into Rachels hand.

Rachel nodded her thanks, pocketing the two pills. She had no clue what they were, but knowing Jen, they were probably illegal and highly toxic.

"Ermmm, I better get back." Rachel motioned towards the theatre doors. "thanks Jen, but I gotta go." She said as she excused herself.

Jen smiled and gave her a hug.

"anytime STAR." She laughed good naturedly as she let go and walked away with a happy skip to her step.

Rachel stood still for a while, watching Jen walk away. The girl was a total optimist and it seemed strange that she dressed the way she did or had so many piercings. Jen was kind and thoughtful, her choice of appearance totally at odds with her personality.

Rachel took a deep breath.

She had a name and face now, but it didn't change what she felt or knew she had to do. Not if she wanted the future she had already decided she wanted.

Silently she thanked Jen for her interference, it had given her time to think and pulled her back to the reality of where and what she wanted.

Tiredly, she pulled open the theatre doors and walked back in to practice her lines with Jason, suppressing her feelings towards James.

She would be STRONG, just like when she had told herself to get up and get on with her life before. Jack was back at his Uni, she had a life to fill within his loving embraces, nothing was going to get in the way of that.

Even if she had to keep her new knowledge a secret from her brother for his own good and the good of their future together. She was already keeping a big one from the rest of her family and the world.

She could live with this extra one.

*****

Dawn broke over the University grounds, a slight frost made the grass into a muted sparkling green and left a crackling patchwork of crystalline shapes on Jacks window. Frozen shapes that reflected the early suns light as they started to melt.

He stared outside and felt for his sister, they were far apart, but he could have pointed out that window and if a crow flew along his line, it would have found her.

She was unhappy, he felt it.

Grabbing his phone he hit her number and waited, sure she was awake by now.

"Rach?" he asked with a voice full of concern and care when she answered.

She didn't need to ask why he was calling so early, she had been awake for over an hour and had showered twice.

"I'm Okay." She said with feeling. "Just needed to hear your voice."

"You sure? I felt something OFF since late last night, sorry I couldn't call earlier, but I kind of thought you were asleep." He said softly.

Their connection wasn't perfect, but she understood why he was getting those feelings, she too stared out of her window and knew that he was in that direction.

"Yeah, I'm Fine... Love you." She partially whispered.

"love you too sis." He replied with conviction.

She felt warmer, his words helped enormously.

They didn't speak for a while, just stood there, looking out of their respective windows and feeling a deep connection. She could hear his breathing, just as he could hear hers.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
628 Followers
12