The Twins Ch. 09

Story Info
The last chapter for Jack and Rachel.
8k words
4.46
19.2k
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Author's note.

Hello readers.

So, this was the way I wanted to finish the story.

Some of you might have wanted more sex in it. Sorry. This was always going to be a romance for me and while I know many of you hated the hurtful parts in two of my chapters. It was necessary for the way I wanted to tell it.

I hope you like this last chapter and I hope you forgive the time lapses. Quite simply. I felt no need to linger on the in-betweens.

This was always a special story for me and too many hurtful comments made me abandon it. However. It's now finished and you can make of it what you will.

All characters are fictional and where sex is concerned of legal age.

Comments and feedback are much appreciated. Most will be answered.

Thanks. Enjoy.

Felicity G.

*****

The Twins...

Rachel brushed out her hair. It was still cut short as always, only just coming to the top of her shoulders. It gleamed a glossy blonde, a little lighter than her brothers and straighter than his.

"Rach... lets go to the park today." Said Jack with a smile as he watched his sister groom herself.

She looked amazing to him, at twenty three she was stunningly beautiful, her body was lean and perfect, a dancers body with strong limbs and toned muscle. Yet still soft and feminine in a way that made him hard whenever he looked at her.

Rachel turned to look at him over her shoulder. She felt comfortable with him watching her, she had no impulse to cover her naked body as he watched her fix her hair and decide what to wear for the day.

Jack was still on their bed, naked and looking very fine. His eyes stayed on hers as she answered.

"Don't be silly... I have a show." She replied with a smile. Her words gentle, not mocking.

Jack sighed and nodded.

He knew his sister was busy, just as he was.

Their lives were not perfect, but they had each other and it was more than he had ever expected it to be as he got a little older.

As young as they both were, they knew that things could have gone very differently.

Society said that loving your brother was okay, having sex with him wasn't.

Rachel put down her brush and went to him, snuggling her naked body to his, feeling the hard muscles of his trim body against hers and feeling his arms wrap around her, welcoming her and holding her.

"I'm sorry Jack, I know I promised you a sexy weekend... But Sarah called in sick and as her understudy... I HAVE to go." She apologised yet again.

Jack ran a finger over her cheek, a slow loving caress.

"I know... don't worry about it... I love you." He kissed her nose affectionately and smiled at her.

Rachel lifted her face a little and begged for a kiss with her eyes.

Her brother kissed her lips tenderly, slipping his tongue into her mouth and exploring it with gentle passion.

She pulled him closer, her arms wrapping around him and her legs opening as she rolled onto her back and took him with her.

They kissed as lovers do and she found his hard cock positioned at her waiting pussy. She was wet and ready for him as he pushed forward a little, the tip of his cock sliding over her moist lips.

"Rach?" he moaned the question.

"Yes... Yes Jack... Please." she said into his mouth as they kissed.

She always said yes at this point, but he knew from past experience she usually backed out before he was fully inside her.

He hesitated, unsure and not wishing to push her.

They had gotten to this point several times since moving in together, they slept in the same bed, and had lived this way for almost four months now.

Sexual satisfaction was given orally for the most part. Something that satisfied their basic needs but not their full desire to be one.

Yet when it came to entering her... she nearly always shied away and the look in her eyes would tell him she wasn't ready.

Rachel wanted him inside her, she had wanted him always and tried to force herself, weeks had turned to months and still she cried when it got to this point.

They were in love, more than anything, she was desperate to feel him inside her again, but there was the dream, the haunting dream that was a partial reality.

***

Fucking him, letting him take her, Jack inside her and pumping hard, roughly slaking his needs within her. Only it wasn't her brother, it was James and she was still trying to forget that she had been used... raped by a person she thought she could trust.

***

"Rach?" Jacks voice was gentle, full of love and understanding as she turned her head to the side and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Do it." She sobbed out.

Jack shook his head and slide off her, pulling her into a spooning embrace.

"No..." he kissed the back of her neck.

"When you are ready." He added softly, holding her shuddering body in his arms, his erection wilting.

"I'm ready." She whispered, a half sob, half fierce statement.

Turning to him and kissing his mouth in desperate lust.

Jack wasn't sure what to do, she was insistent and her body pressed to his.

This was different to the way she usually was.

She seemed determined to have her way as her small breasts pressed against his chest and one leg thrown over his hip, hooking over it as she pushed her sex against his.

"It's not going to end... not ever... not until I have you inside me and I KNOW it's you." She gasped out. Grinding her hips to his.

She rolled on top of him and ground herself on him. Her sex still moist. She was almost always wet when with him.

"What if..." he gasped out.

"Just shut up... PLEASE." she practically growled as she felt his cock hardening from her movements.

Jack bit his lip. He wasn't sure what to do, he had been patient and loving, he wanted this but he was scared for her and for what this might mean.

Rachel sighed as she impaled herself on him, pushing down hard to take all of his large cock inside her in one slow but determined downward thrust of her hips.

"Yesssss..." she half sobbed out. Her eyes so blue and wide as she took in his face.

Tears ran down her face, but at the same time there was an elation, a feeling of conquest in her.

She ran her hands over his face, brushing his unruly blonde hair away and looking down into his eyes, his expression surprised and also full of love.

"make love to me." She moaned softly as she moved up slowly until only the tip of him was inside her.

Wet splashes on his face from her tears told him she was hurting. Not physically, but someplace inside.

"Rach.. you should stop." He managed to grunt out.

He was inside her, like he always wanted to be and this was the last effort he could make to stop her or himself.

She shook her head as she pushed down again, filling herself with him, feeling him inside her the way she wanted, the way that she hoped would throw off her inner demons.

"never... I'll never stop... we are ONE." She gasped out.

Her movements became a little faster, her need to prove to herself and him that it was true overcoming her.

Jacks eyes widened and he let himself go, revelling in the feeling of being sheathed within his beautiful sister.

"I love you Jack." She gasped out softly, her voice almost inaudible.

"I'm yours Rach." He sighed as she moved up and down his shaft, slow deliberate movements, not just maximising her pleasure, but also truly FEELING him inside her.

They went very slow and as she got more and more comfortable, her eyes dried up as she stopped crying, instead she watched his face and saw the love in his eyes as they made love for the first time in over a year.

"I wish we could be like this forever." She sighed out as she ground down, the feeling of his large cock filling her was indescribably good and the look of loving care he was giving her was perfect.

"We can... I'll never leave you." He moaned out, he was getting close, it had been too long and he knew he couldn't last much longer before pumping her full of his cum.

She knew he was close, even though she was going slow, she could feel that he was ready to cum and wanted it.

Rachel increased her pace, she wanted him to cum inside her, she felt no need to orgasm herself, just a need to feel him spurt into her.

"Cum in me... please... cum for me." She grunted out between fast breaths as she moved faster, thrusting her hips up and down, practically bouncing on him.

Her small breasts jiggled up and down as her hair flew around her face. Rachel's body was toned to perfection and she had plenty of stamina to keep going at the furious pace.

He wanted to hold back, to make it last longer.

Her movements made it impossible though and he grunted in a mixture of pleasure and loss as he came inside her.

She felt his cock twitch and pulse, he was big and stretched her so fully that she could feel every movement of him as his cock pumped cum into her.

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes to revel in the feeling.

Jack watched her as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back, he knew she was enjoying what he was giving her and felt elated. She hadn't cum, but the fact that she was clearly loving him cumming inside her was more than enough to double his pleasure in the moment.

Her hips bucked a few more times, perfectly timed to his spurts. She knew him and had never forgotten the way he came. Using her body to milk the last out of him.

Rachel looked at the bare ceiling of their small bedroom and sighed happily.

She felt complete, for the first time in ages... She knew she was where she wanted to be and that this was the moment she could really start to heal.

She leaned back, keeping him inside her, she lent on her arms and looked between her small breasts at his face.

She didn't say anything, just smiled at him. It was a contented smile, full of love and a look that few would understand.

Jack understood.

He smiled back and nodded happily.

"Kitten oomph pinky pink." She giggled out.

Jack laughed happily to hear her tell him she was feeling like a well stuffed toy, it didn't exactly translate into English, twin speak never did. But he got what she meant, even if the childish language they had shared had no sexual references in it.

He held out his arms and she grinned happily as she wriggled forward and collapsed into them, embracing him and kissing his neck.

"Next weekend... I promise." She said as she nuzzled his neck.

Jack didn't care about next weekend or anything else right then, all he knew was that she was his and they had made love.

As far as he had been thinking. This so called sexy weekend was going to be the same as the ones before, a lot of trying but getting little done.

This had changed all of that.

She knew it too and was overjoyed. Next weekend they would fuck. Fuck like mad and enjoy each other the way it should have always been. And in between today and next week she had every intention of making love with her brother as often as possible too.

***

Rachel knew she was cutting it close, she had to be at the theatre for nine and it was nearly eight. She was reluctant to let go, having finally made love to the one man she felt she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

They had had sex before this but it had been quick and awkward. Done when she had numbed herself enough with booze to stand it.

After Jack got out of prison. They had agreed that wasn't working for either of them and he had waited for her. Patient and full of care, he had never pushed her.

She nuzzled his neck and sighed regretfully as the clock beeped and told her it was dead on eight.

"Gotta go." She said reluctantly.

Jack nodded, slightly sleepy after emptying himself inside her.

"You want me to come with?"

She shook her head as she got off the bed, the movement making her small breasts jiggle slightly.

"No, enjoy the day... just come see the performance." She told him as she took a tissue and wiped between her legs.

Once there had been a small golden triangle of hair there, now she shaved it all and he couldn't help but smile as he saw her bare pussy glistening with his seed.

Rachel frowned at him in mock annoyance.

"If you were a girl... you would know that this bit isn't nice." She scolded him lightly.

Jack grinned.

"if I was a girl we would be lesbians." He told her, making sure she understood that he would be her lover no matter what.

She laughed, his answer made no sense to anyone but her. She understood his sense of humour and his silly ways. They were like hers and it felt good to banter as she cleaned herself up and redid her makeup.

*****

After graduating from her performing arts course Rachel hadn't expected to find work quickly. She knew that most of her fellow students would end up working mundane jobs as they scrambled to find acting work and had predicted the same for herself.

So it had been a pleasant surprise when she had been snapped up by a theatre within a week and had found herself playing the part of a witch for three months. Then studying for and getting the part as one of the daughters in 'Fiddler on the roof.'

Now she was in the second month of being understudy to Sarah Jensen who was a big star among the west end theatres. Sarah had even been to Hollywood and done several films. Though not as the lead or main supporting actor. Still, Sarah was a NAME.

Rachel was a talented nobody so she had been gobsmacked when she was offered the place of understudy and a part in the newly choreographed and extravagant production of "The Last Lady."

The play was a risqué take on the original and majorly sexed up. Sarah Jensen had the reputation of a wild thing and had suited the lead perfectly. She was also a great dancer but had been plagued by injuries from the hard and fast paced routines that were performed in six inch heels and required perfect balance and timing.

Rachel knew her part off by heart by now and was confident with her lines and the way the part should be played. But even as good as she was at dance, she was nervous about taking the lead and doing it in front of hundreds of people.

Naturally she had practiced every movement and had them down to perfection. Her own obsessive nature ensured she had every step memorised indelibly.

However, she wasn't arrogant enough to believe she could do it better than Sarah did and was worried about letting everyone down. Especially the director who had taken a chance on her and was going to let her try and replace Sarah tonight because of a nastily twisted ankle that would take weeks to heal fully.

A little flustered. Rachel went through the full dress rehearsal and to her mortification stumbled twice. Fluffed her lines four times and required prompting. To top it off, she somehow managed to knocked over a part of the set.

Alexander Pierson came to see her and sat next to her on the only other chair in her changing room. It wasn't the 'Stars' changing room but it was a big jump up from getting ready with the rest of the cast.

"You know, I remember seeing you perform once when you were in collage." He said with a broad smile as if she hadn't just royally fucked up during rehearsal.

Rachel wasn't usually the crying type. She had a will of iron and a strong sense of self-worth. Still she dabbed at her eyes as she waited for a proper telling off.

He waved his hand airily as he continued to talk about seeing her on stage when she had been a student.

"I have a keen eye and watched you perform a naughty improvisation that left your fellow cast members out... it was excellent and highly moving though."

Rachel was a bit surprised. She had never imagined someone as prestigious as Alexander Pierson attending a collage show.

He nodded and grinned at her surprised expression.

"You didn't actually think I took a risk on you without having a good idea of what you can do did you?" he said casually. But his eyes twinkled mischievously as he did so.

She shook her head slowly. Not trusting herself to answer this well respected man that had treated her so very kindly over the last few months.

He lent close and patted her knee.

"Young lady... if I were you... I think I would try and capture that moment again... that FIRE... that PAIN." His tone suddenly intense. He could interpret dance superbly and had read into her anguished performance much of what she was saying with her body alone.

His eyes were sharp. Like twin knives that saw into her. Deep green they were and she gulped nervously as she was suddenly aware of his hand drifting higher. From her knee to her thigh and then further.

She was almost mesmerised for a second. His fingers brushed against her inner thigh so close to her sex that she yelped and sprang from her chair.

"NO... No... I don't NEED this part THAT bad." She yelled out fiercely.

Alexander leaned back in his chair and looked totally relaxed as he laughed.

"THAT'S IT." He said happily.

Rachel was fuming mad and utterly confused by his reaction.

"What the FUCK are you saying?" she growled out. Right then she didn't care how great he was or how revered he was.

"FIRE." He shouted into her face.

"The REAL you... fucking fire so fierce you danced like a demon and threw caution to the wind... give me THAT tonight and I'll hand you stardom." The words so intense that Rachel took a step back.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Had the crazy old man deliberately made her feel unsafe just to get a reaction from her? She wanted to yell at him some more but the way he was looking at her with a smile playing across his face told her she was going to loose any battle regarding what he had just done.

"Fire." She said softly. Not really saying it to anyone but herself.

Alexander stood up and went to her door with a nod.

He looked back at her once as he left.

"Fire." He said with a grin as he left her alone.

****

Jack got to the theatre early. He was eager to see his sister perform as the lead and took a picture of the billboard that had her name in big letters on it.

She worked hard at everything she did and was the brightness in his life. Seeing her being successful made him feel wonderful and slightly giddy.

Jack was a good looking man. Wearing a proper suite and tie, he had scrubbed up well. Quite a few women ran an eye over him as he walked into the theatres foyer. Obviously he was alone and for some women that was an invitation.

This was London and attractive single men were prey for the high society older women who spent a fortune on looking good and as many years younger than they really were as they could.

Jack went to the bar to grab a beer. He was still a country lad at heart and politely waited as people pushed in front of him.

Back home if someone did that he might have said something, but here he felt out of his depth and let them.

The people were mainly posh and dressed expensively. His off the rack suite felt drab in comparison, yet to many of the women he looked perfect. Young, strong and handsome with an air of innocence they rarely saw amongst their own.

Casandra Dupree was married to a wealthy stockbroker. She eyed Jack more than a few times as he waited to get a drink.

"Soooo CUTE." She said breathily to her friend Madalyn.

"Gay or with someone." Madalyn replied scornfully. She hated the way her friend got to fuck around with so many toy boys. Not because she didn't do so herself but because Casandra was far prettier and more successful at it.

"Hold my Champagne." Casandra said with a throaty laugh as she pushed her glass into her friends hand and then sauntered towards her newest infatuation.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers