The Twins Come Home

Story Info
Twin sisters visit their single father for the holidays.
9.9k words
127.4k
73
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a day like all the others (except that my daughters were coming home for a visit) in my life since my wife died and left me to bring up our twin daughters on my own. The girls (Cathy and Megan) were only four when she died in an accident, and for the first six months or so I made so many mistakes that I thought Children's Services would step in and take them from me. Luckily with the help of some caring neighbours, I managed to get better at being a single parent, and my daughters turned out just fine. I spent as much time as possible with them and eventually got used to all the things that their mother would have done for them if she had lived; like buying their clothes and underwear, and even when it came time to get them their first training bras, etc., as well as give them "that talk" about the things that eventually change in their bodies, I seemed able to give them all the relevant information they needed.

During those years I spent a lot less time in my business and relied on my managers to do most of the things to keep it running, but when the girls went off to college at the start of the year I finally began to spend more time running the business, and thus was able to expand it in some areas. It was not that I was seeking to make an even bigger fortune, but more a way of getting over the loneliness when the girls left me and I felt I had been cast aside.

As they both had different goals, they went to Uni's in different parts of the country, and the only time they saw each other was when they returned during holidays to visit with me. Now, my daughters may be twins, but they are not identical in looks, but their bodies do like alike. That always made it easier for me to buy things for them as they both wore the same size and had similar likes to each other. They both took after me and were tall, for girls, as they were around 5'10" and both had beautiful blue eyes. They had celebrated their 18th birthday during their last visit home for a holiday. Cathy liked her hair short and Megan preferred hers down below her shoulders. They were both a 34C cup (remember, I bought their clothes for them most of the time), and they had slightly better then average figures then most girls.

As I had to pick them up at the interstate bus depot when they arrived around 7pm, I decided to take the afternoon off so that I could make sure the house was presentable for them. By that I meant that I wanted to make sure there were no Penthouse of Playboys lying around the house, or my underwear on the floor in the bathroom, instead of in the clothes hamper. Knowing I had to go out later to get them, I parked the car on the street and walked to the front door, stopping on the way to collect the mail.

When I walked in the door I looked around, and sure enough there were a few of my porn books on the coffee table, as well as the empty beer cans from the previous night. Since the girls had gone away I had become very slovenly in my household chores, but as I lived alone it did not worry me too much. I put the porn into the back of the cupboard and collected the empty cans and put them in the trash. As I walked back into the lounge room I thought I heard a noise coming from upstairs, and knowing there had been a few break and enters in our street lately, I crept silently up the steps to check the room.

Looking into the bathroom first I saw it was clear so I proceeded to Megan's room next and slowly opened the door and got the same result. Next I turned to my left and slowly opened the door to my room and checked, before going to check Cathy's room. Feeling I looked rather stupid in the way I was sneaking around, and realizing I had imagined the noise, I was about to turn away when I heard a low moan come from her room. My heart began to pound as I nervously, yet slowly, I reached for the door handle, but it was already open.

It was only open a few inches so I tried to see if I could see anyone from my vantage point but I could not. Slowly I pushed it another few inches, but still nothing. I was just about to push it wide open and demand the intruder's leave when my eye caught a movement. I looked up and could see them in the mirror. As I saw what the 'thieves' were doing I froze in my tracks. There, on Cathy's bed lay the two people. They were both young girls and they were naked. Not just naked, but they were in the '69' position and going to town on each other's pussy's.

I stood motionless with my eyes popping from my head as I watched these two young nymph's going down on each other. My cock began to twitch as my brain sent it a message and it came from its sleep. I was so damn angry that my home had been invaded, but at the same time I was getting so aroused by the sight before me. As I watched their antics, but only seeing an occasional glimpse of the bottom girls pussy and the naked back and bum of the one on top, I unknowingly began to rub my cock through my trousers, knowing that there was no danger to myself as these two were naked and not in any position to do a thing about me watching them.

At some stage it became too much for my bulging and straining cock so I undid my zipper and released it and went to work on pumping as I watched the intruders lick and suck each other. After a few more minutes I was near boiling point, and not having had a woman in my bed for almost two years now, I decided I was brave enough to barge in and demand they include me, or I would call the police. Just as I placed my hand on the door to push it open the girl on top rolled off and quickly turned to embrace her lover in crime and I got a quick glimpse of her face. It was Cathy! My own daughter!

It was a wonder they did not hear my heart rapidly throb and hear my gulp as I saw that they were not intruders, but my own girls. It took what seemed like ages before I could get my head, and my feet to work, and I was soon edging backwards and out of the door. I crept back down the stairs and pondered what to do. Should I wait until they are finished and pretend I did not know they were there? I then decided they would be too embarrassed knowing I had been in the house while they were entwined in each others pussys, so I quietly left the house and returned to my car.

Feeling glad I had not driven into the garage, which would have alerted them to my approach, I drove around the block a few times before deciding to hit the local pub for a drink and to think about what I had spied. As my second drink arrived my mind was racing, wondering if I should 'have a talk' with them about what I had seen, or even about the moral wrongs of what they had been doing to each other. By the third drink I was feeling more relaxed, as well as starting to tent my trousers as I pictured their delightful, yet naked bodies. By the time almost two hours had elapsed, as well as six beers in total, I knew it best to just pretend I had never seen a thing. My logic was that if they were that horny that they had to pleasure each other that I should be at least pleased they were not banging a few stray boys. I finished that drink and went to my car and drove home.

This time I drove into the garage and made a point of revving the engine once before shutting it off. I then slammed the garage door harder then needed just to make sure they had heard me arrive. I took my time and walked back and pretended to check the mailbox and then stopped and called out to my neighbour and talked for a few minutes about his day and general chitchat. Feeling the girls had plenty of time to get dressed and straighten the bed, I fumbled the keys in the lock and as I walked in I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a beer. I did not need it, but the girls knew my routine and I did not want to alarm them.

"Surprise Daddy!" they both called out as I entered the lounge room. "We both decided to come home early and surprise you Daddy!" Cathy said as her arms went around my neck and she hugged me tight.

"Damn girl, you almost gave me a heart attack! I thought I was about to be mugged!" I pretended to be surprised.

"Sorry Daddy, we were just both eager to get home and be with the man we both love!" Megan said as she took her turn at hugging me.

"Oh! So you girls have boyfriends now do you?" I joked with them.

"Yes Daddy, but like good sister we just have the one and we are happy to share his love and affection with each other," Cathy laughed.

Not being exactly sure if they meant what I thought, I pretended to be upset and annoyed at their news that they were sharing a boy with each other.

"So looks like I raised my babies wrong after all. I was so sure you girls would stay pure and chaste until you were married, and now you tell me you are both sleeping with the same guy!" I scolded.

"Don't be silly Daddy, we are both still virgins and you did raise us good. We mean that you are the one we love and we wanted to be with you as early as possible!" Meagan almost cried.

"Yes Daddy, we both missed you so much and were worried about you being alone here all this time. Why won't you go and find a woman and start enjoying yourself Daddy? You needn't worry about us any more, we are grown up and we know you need someone special in your life" Cathy said as she hugged me once more.

"You two may be all grown up, but if you ever scare me again like that I will put you both over my knee and spank you like when you were little and naughty!" I laughed back at them.

"Did you hear that threat Cathy? Hmmmm, I don't know about you, but I think I want to be naughty again so Daddy can spank me!" Megan giggled to her sister.

"Yes please, that would be so much fun and I think Daddy would enjoy spanking our bare bums now that we are older!" she laughed back.

This type of talk shocked me, as I had never imagined they would openly talk dirty like that in front of anyone, let alone their father. But it also dragged back a mental picture of their naked bodies on the bed a few hours ago.

"I think you are right there Cathy. Just look how quickly he began to bulge in his pants! He is already enjoying us being naughty like this" Megan laughed as her words sank in and it was me who was embarrassed.

"Ooooh! Daddy! Do you want us to take our panties off now so you can spank us?" Cathy asked in a little girl voice.

"Enough with this type of talk girls! Since when did you both grow foul-mouths?" I demanded.

"Come on Daddy, we are just joking with you!" Cathy started. "But you certainly seemed to enjoy the fun as well Daddy!" Megan added.

"Maybe so sweetheart, but you girls took me by surprise. But it has to stop now. Remember I am your father!" I exclaimed as I took a seat and hit the remote on the TV to take my mind away from their naked bodies.

"You are home early Daddy, how come? Were you worried we might find your porn mags lying around the house?" Megan asked.

"Megan, I think we have stirred Daddy enough for one day. Let's go and see what he has in the kitchen and we can cook supper for him tonight" Cathy jumped in before I could comment.

"It's OK girls, tonight we can go out for supper, my treat. It is so good to have you both home again. How is Uni life going anyway girls?" I replied.

They both competed with each other to tell about their respective places of learning and I mainly just listened, but sometimes I jumped in and asked a few question, mainly because they were so excited they would not fully explain things. One such thing I asked was how come they both seemed to be talking mainly about their fellow girl students and their respective female lecturers, rarely making a comment on the males.

"I don't know about at Megan's Uni, but at mine the male teachers are all so old. A few of them must be at least 60 by now so they are not very interesting. And as for the male students most of them are such jocks they think every girl wants to hump with them. That's not for me Daddy. When I lose my virginity it will be with an older guy who knows how to treat me with respect. Maybe even someone around your age Daddy. You have always been so kind and gentle with us," Cathy happily blurted out as she snuggled into my side.

"Cathy, that is so nice of you to say things like that about me, but don't you think you should find a boy closer to your own age?" I replied, as I put my arm around her and gave her a fatherly hug.

"Almost the same for me Daddy except my male teachers are all just out of Teachers Uni themselves and they are such nerds. A few of them are cute, but I think even if I turned up naked to classes they would not notice me. I heard a few of them are gay even. And the boy students are like at Cathy's Uni, all they want to do is get their cocks in a pussy and they don't care much who's it is. No boy that sleeps around like that is going to get his cock in me!" Megan laughed.

"Megan! That is not nice talk coming from a young and respectable lady like you!" I demanded.

"I may be young Daddy, but if anyone knew I had been sleeping with one of my teachers, I don't think they would call me respectable!" she laughed. "How do you think I went from a fail to an "A" in Science?" she added, much to my surprise.

"You what? You are sleeping with your teacher? But hang on, you said you are a virgin, something must be wrong here?" I replied, both in shock and disgust.

"Don't panic Daddy, I just needed to pass Science this semester or I would have to repeat. It wasn't a guy teacher anyway, it was our hot looking Science teacher, Miss Stevens," she giggled at me.

"What! Are you telling me you are a lesbian? I mean, it is your business which sex you prefer, but you are sleeping with a woman teacher? I don't understand!" I answered her.

"Don't panic Daddy, I'm not a lesbian, it's just that Miss Stevens was always eyeing me off anyway, and when I asked her how to get better marks she came onto me so I decided why not. It's not like I am in love with her. And anyway, even though I am saving myself for someone special, I still get urges Daddy! This way it is safer and everyone thinks I am just getting some extra tuition from her" she answered matter of factly.

"Well, I'm not sure I can approve of you sleeping your way through Uni, even if it is with a woman, but I guess it would be a shame if you failed just because of one subject" I chided, but also accepted her reasons.

"You know that Science is not a major part of my degree, but it is just that I am not getting real high scores in a few subjects, so I need Science to pull my averages up Daddy" she explained. "Anyway, next semester I have changed to another subject so I wont need to sleep with her anymore!" she added.

"As long as you know what you are doing and are happy Princess, I guess I can accept what you have been doing. And it is nice to know my two babies are saving themselves for Mr Right" I replied, and then gave them both a kiss and cuddle.

We continued to chat a bit longer and then it was time to get cleaned up and dressed so we could go out for supper. As a treat I had planned on taking them to a new up-market place that had opened in town since they had left, so I told then to dress more formal and they both seemed happy that were going somewhere that meant dressing in more then just jeans and a top.

I had been meaning to add some extensions on the house since I had begun making more money, but the more I made the more I spent at the office, and this let things slide. We still only had the single bathroom. I told the girls I would shower first as I knew they would be in there too long, and also the hot water would be gone by my turn. The girls laughed and said there would be plenty for them as they could share a shower. I was shocked at first but then they both laughed and said the dorms at their Uni's were communal dorms and showers so there was no big deal.

After finishing I returned to my room and called out and told them it was free. They called back and said Ok and soon they were in the bathroom and I could hear the water running. As I began to dress my mind flashed back to the afternoon and them servicing each other. As my jocks were coming up I knew I would have a hard time as my cock was once again pointing straight out and seemed to be calling for some attention. I tried to switch my brain off but at the same time I could hear the girls giggle and laughing and it made things worse as I imagined them washing each other and kissing each others tits. Finally I gave up and began pulling my cock rapidly, hoping to get rid of the build up as fast as I could in case they did come running out early.

A few minutes later I was exploding everywhere; onto the floor, my jocks and hand. I had not cum so hard in a long time, but then again I had not had such thoughts or sights for a long time either. I quickly cleaned up the mess with my jocks and threw them into the corner, making a mental not to rinse them out after the girls went to bed. I quickly got another pair and finished dressing. As I had kicked my shoes off in the lounge room, I walked out of my bedroom to get them, but just as I walked out, so to did the girls, and they were both totally naked.

"Shit! Sorry girls, I did not mean to barge in on you like that!" I said, thinking I had walked into the bathroom instead of turning.

"It's OK Daddy, it's our fault. We are so used to being in an all-girl dorm that we forgot we were back home!" they laughed as they ran into their rooms and dressed.

I quickly got my shoes and returned to the bedroom as my cock was already beginning to stand again. I felt like a little boy in a candy store with all the candy on display just for him. But in my case it was all "eye candy" and I surprised myself at my quick recovery time. After taking a few deep breathes my mind cleared and was ready to go out again and felt confident that I could control my cock. I sat back down and watched TV for 10 minutes until Cathy called out and said they were ready to go and would be down in a minute as soon as they threw some clothes into the washing machine.

A few minutes later I looked up when I heard them coming down the stairs, and my heart began to pound as I saw them both. I could not believe how 'grown-up' and sexy they had both become. Cathy was wearing a dress that barely seemed to cover her panties and it clung to her body so tightly, thus showing every one of her beautiful curves. From the way it was formed over her breasts it was obvious she was not wearing a bra as I could see the smallest details, even her erect nipples that were poking at the tight material.

Megan had a longer dress on that stopped just above her knees and it was not as tight-fitting as her sister's, but it had a very deep plunging "V" in the front that barely covered her breasts, and I knew if she bent forward even slightly they would be on show for anyone that looked. As the girls twirled around for me to see them they asked how they looked.

"You two look as sexy as hell, but do you really think you should show off that much of yourselves to every pervert in town?" I gasped as my eyes took in their beauty.

"Daddy, tonight I don't care who sees us like this. I am dressed this way to please just one special man!" Cathy smiled.

"Me as well Daddy, I don't care who sees me like this as long as you are happy and proud to escort us out tonight" Megan added.

"Thank you girls, I will certainly be the envy of every male from puberty upwards that enjoys seeing beautiful creatures like the two of you girls!" I replied as I put my arms out to walk them to the car.

On the drive into town Cathy and Megan said they wanted me to feel special, and asking what they meant, they explained that they wanted to act as though they were both my date, and not my daughters. It worried me at first, but after some coaxing I agreed and they said they would be calling me by my Christian name, or maybe even a few 'Pet names' during the night.