The Twins Mental Battle

Story Info
Adult Incest.
6.4k words
4.34
28.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Paula were fraternal twins aged 23 years; both were single, neither having any current sexual relationship.

Paul was a dark haired, handsome 6' 1" tall man with a body which reflected the time he spent in his local gym working out. He never had a problem attracting the opposite sex, to the contrary, women queued to be his partner and not just because of his looks and body, but also because of his power of auto suggestive mind control. He had studied the art of hypnosis and found he had a natural bent for it. With his deep but soft persuasive voice, he could charm any woman into his bed, whether she wished it or not.

Paula was also dark, her long black hair falling down to her shoulders. She was 5' 11", slim, with a body to kill for. She had curves in all the right places and a pair of 36D breasts that stood proud and full above a slim waist and rippling abs. She too spent a good deal of time in her local gym, toning and sculpting her terrific body.

As children, the twins interacted with each other as one would expect. They fought, squabbled, protected each other and expressed a natural sibling love, one for the other. As with most twins, there were occasions, usually in times of stress, when they could tell what each other were thinking or feeling.

Both twins had gone to the same University where each had found friends and lovers amongst the company of the other. Not that either of the siblings needed any assistance in that field. What was unusual was that the twins started to develop an ability to feel what their sibling felt when engaged in sexual activity. Paul would be plagued with unwanted erections every time his sister was engaged sexually with her partner, and Paula's pussy would flood with desire whenever Paul was making a conquest.

It didn't take long for the sibling's to put two and two together and realise just what was causing their unwanted feelings and at the time, they laughed it off. But, it was this very interaction that would eventually bring about the twin's downfall.

It was at University that Paul discovered his mental abilities, slowly building up his style and methods. He soon discovered that some girls were easy, some difficult and very few impervious to his mental blandishments. As you would expect, he first tried out his ability on his twin, though not for sexual purposes and with her full consent. He had asked Paula if she would be prepared to be his subject, whilst he practiced his hypnosis and on the strength of his promise not to make her do anything embarrassing in front of either him self or others, she agreed and arrangements were made for her to visit his lodgings later that Friday evening.

Paul opened the door of his apartment to the soft knock of his sister. She looked as though she had come straight from the gym. She was dressed in a loose fitting track suit and her face was flushed a rosy red. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail and appeared slightly damp. To anyone other than her brother, she oozed sex appeal.

"Come in," Paul said as his sister entered and walked over to the settee in the living room. "Would you like a drink?"

"Water's fine," Paula answered.

Paul filled two glasses from the water bottle and set them down on the coffee table as he sat at the other end of the settee. Turning to face his sister, he said, "Are you sure you are OK with this?"

"Well," said Paula, "Why don't you tell me what your intentions are and what you are trying to achieve?

Paul went on to explain to his sister that he just wanted to try out his abilities to submit someone to hypnosis. To establish how far and how deep he could place them, and what control he could exercise over his subject when they were 'under'. He promised Paula that he would never ask her to do anything he did not believe she would not do in a conscious state and the experiments would take place when only they were present.

"OK, I have a spare hour, let's do it," Paula said.

Paul stood and drew two arm chairs together, one facing the other some four feet apart, separated by a low coffee table. He walked over to the light switch and turned the rheostat down, settling the room into almost total darkness. Taking one of the seats, he indicated Paula should sit in the other. Leaning forward, he lit a small tea candle sitting in the centre of the table, its flickering light dancing around the room.

Instructing Paula to place her hands on her thighs, lean back and relax and look into the flame of the candle he watched as she settled herself down.

"I want you to stare into the flame of the candle, as you watch it, you will feel yourself drawn into the flame, your body becoming completely relaxed and your mind emptying of all your cares." With a large sigh, Paula slumped into the back of the chair taking on a vacuous expression.

"Damn it Paula!" Paul cried. "If you are not going to take this seriously, you are just wasting my time. Now are you going to help me or not?"

Receiving no reply, Paul leaned forward and shook Paula by the knee. He knew it was not possible for her to have been hypnotised so quickly, yet here she was, displaying all the signs of a deep trance. Smiling slyly, Paul leaned forward and made to grasp Paula's right breast, fully expecting her to react and was amazed to discover that she remained immobile as his hand came in contact with the soft swell of her flesh. Still not convinced, he pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and got no physical reaction other than a soft moan. Looking into her face, he could see it was becoming more flushed and surprisingly, he could feel the beginning of his sister's arousal, his own penis starting to swell in an involuntary response to his own sister's increasing excitement.

Sitting back in his chair, Paul moved his turgid prick to a more comfortable position and then leaning forward said, "Paula, I want you to put your hand into the flame and feel the heat."

Slowly, Paula sat up and leaning forward, reached out her hand towards the flame. As she did so, Paul could feel both his own and sister's sexual excitement diminish as her hand neared the flame. "Stop!" shouted Paul. Not wishing to cause his sister any injury, "Replace your hand on your thigh."

Although the whole exercise had taken no more than a couple of minutes, Paul decided to bring his sister out of her trance, if indeed she had been in one. Requesting Paula to close her eyes, he told her that he would count down from ten and on the word zero, she would awaken and feel completely refreshed.

As commanded, on the word 'Zero', Paula's eyes blinked open, focused on Paul's eyes before she quickly stood, leaned across the table and slapped his face before returning to her seat.

"What was that for?" said Paul.

"You know exactly what it was for you dirty swine, you pinched my nipple."

"I'm sorry, honestly. You went into a trance so quickly, I thought you were pretending and I thought you would react before I touched you. Besides, how come you can remember, you are not supposed to."

"Oh I remember everything that was said and done," said Paula. "I had no control over my body and would certainly have put my hand into the flame if you had not stopped me."

"Are you saying that you knew I was making you do something you would not normally do and yet you were prepared to follow through?"

"Yes," said Paula. "I knew what would happen if I put my hand in the flame, and yet, I was unable to stop myself. I wasn't even afraid of the pain, I had to comply. Now, you answer me something, why did you get a hard on?"

Paul blushed and stammered, "I had no choice. I just knew you were slightly aroused after I had touched your breast and it just seemed to grow, feeding off your own arousal I suspect."

"I'm your sister for goodness sake, what are you doing getting aroused over your sister?"

"Well answer me this," Paul said. "I could tell the arousal you were feeling was growing out of all proportion to the stimulus of a tweaked nipple, so what was happening there?"

Paula looked slightly uncomfortable, "I really don't know. I could just feel your were getting aroused and then I could feel my own arousal rising to match yours. God knows what would have happened if you hadn't asked me to put my hand into the flame. For sure, it killed any budding sexual excitement I was feeling."

"Do you think the trance effected your decision making process at all?" said Paul. "I mean, you would not normally become aroused over anything to do with your Brother."

Petra seemed confused, "I know that. This is one girl who does not want to jump your bones, but I just could not control my response to your excitement. Even then, it wasn't about thinking about you, just the rising feeling taking place inside me."

"Well," Paul said. "We both know we have experienced these feelings before when one of us have been sexually engaged with other people, but this is the first time it has happened without any third parties being present."

Paula giggled and said, "I wonder what would have happened if you had not stopped it when you did. Do you think we would have ended up tearing off each other's clothes and bonking our brains out?"

"I don't think so." said Paul. "Remember we can't do anything in a trance that we would not do in normal circumstances. I assume we would just go on feeling each other's feelings until one of us finished."

"Well I was going to put my hand into the candle flame." Paula replied.

"Maybe that was because I ordered you to do it. You would not have done it naturally. The arousal was normal; we know that's what we experience when each other are in that state,"

Paula looked to her brother and said, "Well I have to say it was starting to feel damned good if you ask me, I'm beginning to regret you stopped it."

Paul returned the stare and a soft smile crossed his face, "Well," he said. "For the sake of experiment, we could always try it again and see where it takes us. Since I will not be in a trance, I can stop it if it looks like anything Yucky is going to happen."

Paula closed her eyes and remembered the arousal she had begun to feel, the tendrils of it were still within her and it had been a long time since she had had any sexual release, either with a partner or at her own hand. "You give me your word you will stop it if gets out of hand?" she said.

"You have it." Paul said.

Paula smiled and sat back in her chair, placing her hands on her thighs she lowered her head to look into the dancing flame of the candle.

"Feel your body relaxing, I want you to..." Suddenly, he saw his sister's body slump into unconsciousness, yet her head rise up to look into his eyes, despite her vacuous stare.

Paul mentally kicked himself when he realised they had not discussed just how they were going to start the experiment. He very much doubted whether his sister would entertain him groping her breast again, as much as he surprisingly confessed to himself that he might very well enjoy it. It was then that he felt a slight twinge in his loins and looking up to his sister, saw she was once more starting to colour. Damn he thought, his own mental picture had been picked up by his sister and it was now slowly turning her on. Not only that, he could feel her arousal starting to feed his own as surely as his was feeding hers.

Paula's face began to take on a suffused hue, her face softly glistened with a light sheen of sweat, her mouth fell open and she began to lightly moan. Her body almost imperceptibly began to writhe in the chair before him.

Paul's own body began to heat up; blood flowed into his flaccid penis slowly pumping it up into a stiff throbbing staff. His body began to sweat and the sexual excitement built.

Suddenly, Paul realised his sister's eyes had gained focus and they were focused on his own. It seemed as though a mental bridge was building between them. He could feel what his sister was feeling, could feel the tingling in her breasts, the rubbing of her hard nipples against her bra. Her moans were louder, as indeed, were his own. Then he could feel her dampness, the fire building in her loins flowing through her body and yes, his own too.

Paula let out a deep groan as the fires built inside her. The feelings were incredible, her breasts ached to be touched, and her pussy cried out to be filled its juices flooding in preparation. Then it hit her, she could feel her brother's swollen member, feel the waves of excitement running up the shaft and around the huge purple head. She could feel it between her own thighs just as though it was a part of her; she owned a pussy and penis, both intent on sending her into sexual heaven.

Paul realised that both his and Paula's minds were becoming hard wired; they were becoming almost one entity as their shared sexual excitement grew within them both. He could also feel his control slipping, his rational thoughts and instincts being subsumed by the building fires of passion caused by their conjoined sexual arousal.

Looking to his sister he was overcome with the need to both see her breasts and the strange desperate need to feel their release from the constriction of the bra he could feel around her body.

Paula gasped as she felt herself being overwhelmed by the need to free her breasts from their captive cups, and pulling her top from her body, reached behind her and unsnapped the catches allowing her breasts to spring free from their confinement. Her hands flew to the soft fleshy orbs, squeezing and caressing them, rolling her nipples between her fingers as she gasped out her arousal. She watched as her brother copied her movements, tearing his top from his body and squeezing and caressing his own male chest.

Both Paul and Paula writhed in their chairs, their bodies flooded not only with their own passion but also the new strange, powerful sexual feelings that their sibling was feeling. As the tremors passed through them, they grew greater, demanding more fuel, more input.

Paula's pussy was on fire, she could not only feel her own pussy and the engorged staff of her brother, she could now feel his swollen rod inside her, buried deep in her pussy sending incredible waves of excitement throughout all of her erogenous zones.

Paul Groaned as he felt the new sexual urge he was receiving from his sister. The thoughts struck him like a runaway train. Christ, he could feel his member buried deeply inside his sisters weeping pussy, could feel her warm wet slippery walls engulfing him, squeezing him, sucking the life out of him. With an even greater groan, he felt his own pussy being forced open as his own penis invaded his channel, the engorged head abrading the soft, warm walls of his pussy.

Reason began to abandon him as he reached for his belt, unclipping it and drawing down the zip. His only thought now was to free his lance from its confinement, let it breathe. His hands reached into the waistband of both trousers and pants and gripping them, he slowly began to pull them down his hips. Looking up, his whole system looped the loop as he watched his sister copying his move. Her own hands tugging at her leggings and panties, revealing a swathe of white flesh as they slipped down her legs to her feet, where she kicked them away.

Siblings were now naked, each sat in their chairs but yet, they were not separated. Their mental bond grew and grew as the passion rose inside them. Neither had ever felt such arousal, it flooded their bodies to a point where they could not discern which their own passion was and which was that of their sibling. Both of them were careering towards a double climax of unimaginable size.

Paula screeched as she felt Paul take hold of his rigid tool and begin to stroke it. The throbbing excitement he was feeling flooded her own synapses, each stroke he made was a deep mental thrust into her own slippery pussy. Her right hand flew down to her soft, raised mound, her fingers diving between the swollen, wet lips and sliding into her dark hot depths, crying out in abandon as she felt her brother's lance swell and slam into her receptive cunt.

Paul gave out a low groan as he felt his own invasion from his sister's perspective, his insides pierced by the rock hard flesh of his penis.

The sibling's eyes were locked on each other, hands stroked, kneaded, rubbed and pulled their own flesh, and their breath came in short feral grunts as the twins mentally fucked their sibling.

Faster and faster Paul pulled his meat whilst his sister increased the invasion of her own fingers inside her self. Their bodies began to jerk to the demands of the other. Both were being raped by Paul's dick whilst both could feel Paula's hot pussy greedily grasping the invader, closing on it like a wet slippery vise.

It had to end; both siblings's let out large groans as their mixed arousal exploded inside them. Both bodies bucked and writhed in their chairs as hot jets of cum spurted from the head of Paul's penis whilst at the same time, Paula's bladder relaxed and jets of warm urine flooded from her passage. The double climax went on and on raging through both their bodies accompanied by the groans and screams of both siblings.

Finally, both bodies collapsed back into their chairs, chests heaving as they tried to recover their breathing. Their skin was slick with sweat which ran in rivulets down their bodies. Their groins were awash with spent seed and pussy juice respectively and their hair lay matted and wet.

Slowly, the breathing of the siblings eased and Paul began to resurface. Seeing his sister slouched naked in her chair seemingly unconscious he cried out, "Paula, wake up!" breathing a sigh of relief as he watched her eyes refocus and clarity set in.

"Oh my God," Paula moaned. "What happened? Did we just fuck each other?"

"I guess you could say so, at least mentally." Paul replied.

"I don't understand," Paula said. "I could feel you fucking me as clear as day, but I could also feel myself fucking myself. How does that happen?"

"I don't know." Said Paul. "It might have something to do with our mental thing. If one of us is in a trance the other is able to lock into their mind and ramp up both of our feelings to such a degree that we both feel what the other is feeling as well as what we feel ourselves."

"That's incredible," Paula said. I have just had the most mind blowing orgasm of my life and not only that, but I have had yours too, and all because I was in a trance."

"It's the only thing that makes sense." Paul replied, "I can't see any other explanation."

Both twins fell into a comfortable silence for a short time before realising they were both sat completely naked in front of each other. Each could feel the small dissipating trills of excitement in each others body as they slowly recovered.

"I know you are my sister," Paul said, "But I have to say, you have a wonderful body."

Paula gave a relaxed smile and said, "Thanks, and as I recall, you just fucked it thanks to my trance."

"And you mine." Paul replied. "Whatever, trance or no trance, that was the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever had in my life. It will never, ever be beaten"

"There's truth in that." Paula said slowly, her face twisting in thought. "I wonder?" she said. "What if both of us were in a trance, wouldn't that double the orgasm?"

"I really am not sure." Said Paul. "It certainly makes sense, but have you thought how we would get out of our trances? Have you thought what will happen if we couldn't? We could end up mentally raping each other to death."

A small grin crossed Paula's face as she looked at her brother and said, "There may be a way. What if we were both to trance each other and then record the stop word on the tape recorder after fast forwarding it? Say set it for a half hour, just to see what happened."

12