The Twins, Revisited Ch. 18

Story Info
Girls have an idea that Barry can't refuse.
6.2k words
4.69
105k
15
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers

Gloria's request created a mental landslide of possibilities, that rapidly turned to a near equal amount of added dangers, as I subconsciously closed out the "foursome" chant. My silence was eventually picked up by the girls and as I exited the world of inner thought I heard a new chant, "Just say yes – just say yes – just say yes!"

I blinked, shook my head, and smiled at the three of them unable to resist the three beautiful young women begging for my acceptance and attention. I started to respond and stopped. I tried once again and after the third time finally found my voice and a train of thought that might hit home asking them all, "The parents – what about the parents? Christ Glory, are you willing to risk the consequences for just sex?"

"Great sex Barry – the take my breath away kind of sex - and yes, what's the big deal aren't you three doing just that? And for that matter – why are you three risking it?"

Gloria's retort hit me square between the eyes, like a punch in the face, and I swallowed hard, her words silencing my tongue. "Barry I'm nineteen and I've been on my own for some time. My parents stopped trying to control me years back - I do as I wish. Oh – and did I mention I just found out my parents are having the sexual experience of their lives and have been for God knows how long? What I've asked is not in spite of them – it's because of them." She added, waiting for me to reply.

"Whoa...Getting deep here! Mandy piped up, breaking the tension.

"Like ya, what's the big deal if they do find out...We know about them – and hey, maybe we should just tell them we know what they're doing?" Arlene added in.

"Shit...Now hold on, we need to think about all this!" I suddenly replied, finding my voice again. I pushed my chair back and stood, carefully searching the faces of the women sitting around me and found way too much resolve in their eyes. I turned away and walked to the spa, saying nothing more.

Setting my drink down, I noticed for the first time that the day had slipped away, leaving the soft after glow of dusk. I welcomed the coming night and sighed, as I slipped from my boxers and entered the tub. My mind was racing, trying to figure out a solution to the questions raised, even as I lit the candles surrounding the tub – a gesture of habit. I settled back, picking up my drink, and noticed the girls excitedly talking at the table. Unable to hear their words over the tub jets, I closed my eyes to the flashing mental images of chaos, anger and reprisals I fully expected if any of this came into the open.

A few moments later, unable to take any more of the thought train going through my mind I opened my eyes just in time to see the girls walking towards me, stripping away their abbreviated tops, exposing three sets of delicious breasts swaying easily to their steps. I was mesmerized at the vision, watching their hair swirling in the gentle night air and the glorious smiles form on their faces, as they neared. "Charlie's Angels" I thought watching the long purposeful strides that brought them to me.

Stopping just shy of the spa, Mandy, Arlene and Gloria hooked their thumbs inside their thong strings and, in unison, slowly pulled the thongs down, discarding the small garments at their feet. I was speechless and stared at the beauty before me, watching as they hook their arms over each others shoulders.

"So tell us Barry..." Mandy started off.

"Would you really walk..." Arlene added in.

"Away - from all of this?" Glory finished as though she was one of triplets.

Without waiting for an answer, (I could never have stated anyway), one by one they entered the tub. My cock was rising fast when Gloria planted a slow deep kiss on my lips and sat down. Arlene followed, moaning softly as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth, searching and probing, before sitting down. Mandy entered last and straddled my legs, placing her hands on my shoulder's, she leaned forward and gently rubbed her nipples across my lips, waiting for my lips to suck one in, as she knew I would. Her nipple stiffened to full hardness just as my cock reached its full length and she pulled away with a sigh and sat down.

It was madness – I knew it, but I embraced it anyway. I wanted these women and I wanted them with a desire I felt unimaginable. "No – I can't walk away, you're all right. The answer is yes...Yes to Glory and yes we need to tell the parents." I told them as I watched their faces beam with excitement.

"Barry, the twins and I have come up with an idea." Gloria commented, looking at Mandy and Arlene.

"Like ya we have...But before we tell you we'd like to know something." Arlene offered, after Gloria's glance.

"God, stand up Barry – we're all dying to know if you're hard!" Mandy piped up and giggled.

I braced my arms and rose slowly to the applause of the girls as my stiff member popped out the water and waved before them. I know I blushed, but it felt awesome being admired by so many young beautiful women. With eager faces they all pointed an index finger down and made a swirling motion, indicating for me to turn around. I complied and when I faced Gloria she reached out and pulled my cock to her lips, sucking me in. Her mouth sent a shock wave through me and I quivered standing before her as she licked and sucked my cock to greater hardness. She released me after a prolonged sucking and smiled up at me, "You have my vote!"

I turned again and met Arlene's eyes, twinkling in the soft candle light. With one hand she reached out and cupped my ball sack, squeezing my jewels softly, and pulled my cock to her mouth with the other hand. Like Gloria, Arlene took ample time to enjoy my manhood and left me with pre-cum oozing from my head. Releasing me, I made the final turn and faced Mandy, as Arlene asked, "Don't have to pee do you?"

It was Mandy that held most of my heart and I shook with anticipation waiting for her touch. "Don't you dare cum Barry – save it for our idea...okay?" Mandy cooed softly as she reached out grasping my cock. I gasped at her touch and felt my cock jump into her fingers. I stared wide eyed as her lips slowly engulfed my cock head and she worked it, sucking off the pre-cum and then slowly licked the sensitive ridge of its head. Mandy ended by forcing my cock against my body and nibbling up and down its length. With a soft giggle, Mandy released me and said, "God Barry – it's harder than it ever! My ass is always yours, you know that – right?"

With shaking legs I sat down and welcomed the relief from the intense pleasure created by the girls. Whatever they had planned I knew I was about to hear it all and grabbed my drink, feeling my cock throb hard over the lost touch. I didn't have to wait long, as all three stood up, smiling with hidden agendas.

"Gloria told us what she asked you to do...Her parents being gone and all." Mandy offered, with the usual giggle.

"So – we talked about it and Glory really wants to stay tonight and we thought it would be a perfect time." Arlene added in.

"Perfect time?" I asked playing stupid.

"Yes Barry, I know you know exactly what I told them. They want to be there and help and I think it would be great...And there's one other thing – we want to video my first time!" Gloria remarked, grabbing the twin's arms, laughing. The three of them were positively giddy waiting for my response and stood quivering with anticipation. I prolonged my response, enjoying the sight before me and then just as the girls started to think I would refuse I made a comment. "What else ladies? What else? I know there's more to this than just filming Gloria's first anal...What is it?"

"Well, it was my idea actually. So here it is Barry. I was thinking we could shoot our video and then edit in several clips from some of there's and set it up so they had to see it. Sort of a combined "we know" and we have our own sex group!" Gloria blurted out, answering my question.

I choked on the drink at my lips and couldn't stop until the girls rushed to my aide. When I finally stopped choking, I drew a deep cool breath and shouted out, "Are you three fucking nuts! Jesus Gloria – you of all people! I've been worrying about the twins and now I have you to worry over too?"

Gloria dropped down between my legs and the twins sandwiched me on either side and all three plead their case. Twenty minutes later I couldn't stand it any longer and relented to their pleas and just as soon, rued the decision. "Nothing good – nothing good is going to come of this. I'm going to jail or worse." The thought flashed through my mind, as the girls in unison dragged me up, urging me to leave the tub, eager to start the sexual adventure.

Gloria held my hands behind her back, pulling me along and walking just ahead enough of me to allow my stiff cock to wiggle between her cheeks and legs. Mandy and Arlene were gone in a flash to grab toys, lubricant and video camera, leaving Gloria to keep me occupied. She was doing a very good job.

"God I'm so fucking excited, but the girls tell me it's a little rough the first time, at least for some people. You'll be easy with me, ya?"

"Always – just let me know how you feel...I mean it feels - and if it's too much I'll back out." I replied softly, as we entered the house.

Gloria suddenly stopped and I rammed my cock between her legs, unable to counter act her quick movement. Giggling she stayed put, spreading her legs slightly and reached to rub my cock head, as she pressed her ass tight against me. She leaned back, resting her dark mane against my chest and whispered, "This has been the best and most exciting day of my life and I have you to thank. I never knew how wonderful sex actually could be...The act is so mechanical you know what I mean? But using the mind, thinking of the adventure and oh God the freedom to ask for what you want and get it! It's erotic and so awfully taboo it makes me dizzy!"

"It's a real aphrodisiac no doubt. You were right earlier. I didn't stand a chance with the twins once they showed how willing they were." I whispered back, enjoying her soft caresses. Slowly Gloria turned, keeping body contact, and offered her lips with tilted head and closed eyes. I took the cue and bent to kiss her, seeking her tongue as she eagerly opened her mouth. We ended the kiss and Gloria blushed lightly as she grabbed my hand and we walked silently into the living room.

Mandy and Arlene were no where in sight when we entered and Gloria pulled me over to the couch. With a quick movement she whirled me around and pushed, sending me to the couch seat and dropped down between my legs. Without a word she renewed her sucking from the spa, "Umm God...I – love – doing - this." She said between long slow sucking draws and then stopping looked up and asked, "Barry what do they call it when a guy uses his tongue on a woman's rectum..." and trailed off returning to nibble on my cock head.

My legs shook when she nibbled along the blood engorged edge of my cock head and I tried answering, between gasps, "Oh...God that feels...Shit Glory...You are good at...Giving head (following a deep inhale) It's called...Oh Christ...Rimming baby."

"Ummm, (suck), that's what I thought (suck –suck) would you? Please rim me Barry I want to know how it feels." She purred, lifting off my cock and using her finger to push the pre-cum around my cock head, a coy smile on her face.

Dropping away, Gloria turned and presented her creamy white ass. "I read some stories about it, but never dared asking anyone to do it to me...Is this how I should be?"

"Perfect." I replied and dropped to the floor with her. "Drop your head down and spread your legs." I added. Glory complied showing me an entrance that begged to be opened. I used her pussy secretions to moisten the opening, toying with it with my finger. A moan escaped Glory's lips and I saw her relax her rectum, as it flared to my touch. She had me wondering and horny as hell, so I bent forward and dropped a large dollop of spittle in the hollow at the top of her ass and watch it ooze down to her rectum.

Just as it passed her rectum I pushed my finger home and slid in with an easiness I never thought possible from an anal virgin. A groan issued from Glory and I saw her bite her lower lip, but she held firm as I pushed my finger in to the hilt. Several deep strokes later the moans were constant and I added a second finger. Amazed I watched her bare down and push back taking the addition and not jerk forward in surprise or pain. With a gentle rocking motion Gloria was answering every finger thrust and groaned loudly when I pulled free of her rectum. "Oh God no! Barry it was feeling so good!" She cried out.

"Rim time...Relax we haven't even started yet." I replied and dropped to slide my tongue up her crack. Reaching her rectum I moved my tongue around her swirl and then pushed in hard, feeling my tongue slip past her sphincter muscle and probed for all I was worth.

"Oh my God Barry if I knew how fucking good it felt I would have asked someone a long time ago!" Gloria purred, pushing back to help me.

My tongue was aching by the time I finished and my jaw muscles felt tight from over work. Gloria's legs were shaking from my fore play and her breath was shallow, when she dropped down and rolled over. "I like it Barry – God help me I like it too much. My clit is just throbbing and I haven't touched it!" She cooed.

"Whoa...that's a rap!" Mandy called out.

"Damn that was hot you two. Hey Glory I thought we were gonna help?" Arlene added in, as we looked to see the twins already filming!

I started to laugh when Glory suddenly switched positions and dropped her head in my lap. "Mandy does that thing take pictures too?" She asked, grabbing my manhood with both hands.

"Sure – why?"

"Take a few snap shots – a girl's gotta have pictures in her album!"

Mandy readied the video cam and Gloria posed holding my erect cock against her face cheek and smiled. The second picture Gloria stuck out her tongue and posed licking my cock head. The third, a pose that found my cock head between her luscious lips and her fingers clutching my ball sack, turned out to be my favorite. Of course Mandy was delighted and before the night was done I was involved in several other one on one sets and snap shot photos.

Arlene broke up the photo session, asking Gloria and me to sit on the couch and joined us. Mandy reset the video cam and adjusted the view finder to include just our faces. Luckily, the girls weren't that much shorter than I was and by their cheating, sitting on their legs and my sliding down some, we managed to equal out the framing. Mandy set the timer and hurried to join us, asking Gloria and Arlene if they were ready.

"Ready for wha..." I started to ask when the video cam clicked on and I stopped.

With a furtive glance at Arlene and Mandy, Gloria started to talk, "For all of you - Pete, Mona, Megan and Roy...From the four of us. The video you are about to watch was prepared after a lengthy discussion."

"We figured it was the best way to let you all know...We know." Arlene offered following on Gloria's lead. "We've seen many of your videos and know that for years you four have been sharing sex...Like really hot sex!" Mandy carried on and as usual couldn't stifle the giggle.

Gloria picked it up once again, but not before giving me a nudge in the ribs. "Never mind how we came to find out – just accept the fact we do. It was a shock for sure..."

"But then what you're about to see - will be one too." I spoke out, cutting off Glory's narrative and then started to add, "The four of us have..." when Mandy jumped back in.

"...Been having sex too!" and giggled once again, unable to contain her self.

"The video you now watch is proof of that and the fact we know about you. We love you all and are happy that you share each others sex and want you to accept our sharing." Gloria quickly added after Mandy's blunt comment and then motioned for Mandy to fade out the video.

"Well...I guess that went okay. You three really did plan this out some - so now what?" I asked as Mandy jumped up to readjust the video cam.

"Well...We figured we would copy a bunch of selected sex scenes from their video collection and edit them into our video. What I suggested is that right after our introduction we put in a really hot sex scene from their collection to start it all off." Gloria said quietly, turning to slide her leg over mine and then added, "Any ideas?"

I stared into Gloria's lustful eyes and following a brief silence I replied, "Ya, I think so...Let's add in a couple of their anal scenes – follow me?"

Gloria's lips curled into a broad smile and Arlene pressed her breasts in to my arm and kissed my cheek, "God Barry you're so nasty – I love it!" Gloria cooed.

"Oh shit...So like whatever we do, we show them doing it first?" Mandy asked, still a bit clueless over my comment.

"God Mandy...Like ya - how dense are you?" Arlene replied starting to laugh and eliciting laughter from Gloria and me, as we watched the light bulb, slowly, turn on above Mandy's head!

Giggling once again, Mandy adjusted the video camera to the left and down, asking Gloria to get on the floor so she could make sure it was aimed right. Glory complied and Arlene got up to grab the lubrication – our sex scene was being set up and Gloria's first anal penetration was about to make video history.

Mandy was about to start the video when I shouted out for her to stop. "I've got an idea – join Glory and Arlene, Mandy - let me run the video for a few minutes." Mandy's face lit up, apparently realizing exactly what I wanted to do and she hurried over to join the other two.

My penis started a slow rise as I walked to the camera, watching the girls get ready. When I was set, I called out "Action", like some low budget movie producer and felt my cock make the final jump to full rigidity. I activated the video fade in mode and as Mandy and Arlene splashed lubricant onto their hands. I panned in to catch the stunning nudity of Gloria's breasts, just as Mandy and Arlene bent over to massage the oil in.

The twins were porn naturals and every move was slow and sensual as they worked their hands over Gloria. Glory's face was obscured by Mandy and when the twins dropped their hands lower, leaving Glory's tits glistening with oil and her nipples fully erect, I called out, "Stop...I mean CUT!" and faded out the video. My loud voice took all three by surprise and they quickly looked my way and snickered.

"Hey - okay mister director man!" Arlene responded, sending the trio into a short bout of laughter.

"Hey, just trying to catch all the action." I commented as I removed the video recorder from its tri-pod stand. "Almost ready - sorry ladies didn't mean to put a crimp in the action. Glory I loved the lower lip biting earlier – can we pick it up again with you biting your lip and eyes closed. Mandy – you and Arlene put your hands on Glory's tits again and when I give you two the cue - start to move down."

The director talk cracked them up once more, but Gloria got ready as did the twins. I started to see the method behind Glory's suggested madness and was determined to make something other than just a grunt and moan fuck video. I moved closer to the girls and got the camera ready, "Action!"

Picking up on the twin's hands again, I faded back into the video catching their fingers clamped tight and squeezing Glory's nipples. Slowly they lifted their hands pulling her nipples to renewed hardness. Glory moaned for real and I adjusted the camera angle, catching Gloria's face just as she bent her head back and arched her chest out trying to maintain the touch now moving away. The camera followed Gloria's facial expressions as the twins dropped their hands and attention lower on Glory's naked body, massaging in the oil in slow and deliberate caressing strokes.

MDF251
MDF251
750 Followers
12