The Twins Take Mom

Story Info
Mom gets double teamed.
3.3k words
4.29
203.4k
225
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers

Bill and Bob are 20 year old identical twins. They have brown hair, hazel eyes. They are 6 feet 4 inches tall. Bill weighs 215 pounds and Bob weighs 220. They are both exceedingly handsome. After this summer they will both be starting their second year in college. They are competitive and this causes them to be good at most things they try. They have their differences but it's never a problem for them. They excel at basketball, tennis and wrestling. No one messes with them.

Their favorite pastime is double teaming the same girl. Sometimes they try to switch without the girls knowing it and sometimes they fuck two girls at the same time in the same room. Because of their good looks there are plenty of girls at college for them to choose from. They are very careful to use condoms.

Their mom, Sarah is a hot 38 year old MILF. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. She has medium length brown hair and hazel eyes. She is proud of her firm, high C cup breasts. Her ass is perfect, but she thinks it sticks out too far. No one agrees with her. She has long, well shaped dancers legs.

Her husband is long gone. The twins caught him fucking his secretary. They didn't tell their mom. They planted some bikini panties in the glove box of his car. Sarah found them and ran his ass off. The twins were sixteen at the time.

She works as an executive secretary for the head of a prestigious law firm. She is very good at her job and takes home a good salary. She has dated a few times, but none have caught her fancy. She hasn't had sex since her husband left. She has some power tools to take the edge off. Almost all the lawyers she works with are hitting on her, but most are married. She doesn't believe in writing with the company ink. She dresses professionally at work, but her favorite home wear is braless with a t shirt and shorts or sweat pants. The twins are old enough to notice how hot their mom is. She notices them checking her out, but she just chalks it up to them being horny college boys.

"Good morning, boys. Ready for some breakfast?"

"Yeah, I could eat a horse."

"I'm all out of horses. How about some bacon, eggs and hash browns."

"Great. Mom."

They eat and go change into their swim trunks.

"We're going for a swim, mom. Why don't you joins us. We can cream you at volleyball."

"Maybe later. I need to clean up the kitchen. And besides, you two are too tall. You always win."

"We'll handicap it for you. You have less space to cover."

"OK, give me a few minutes."

They go out and string up the net over the pool and swim a few laps.

Sarah comes out wearing her white two piece bikini. It ties around her neck and across her back. The bottoms tie on each side. She fills it out perfectly. Both boys watch her walk out. She sees them looking.

"Wow, mom. That's a hot bikini. Good thing we have a privacy fence. You would drive the neighbors wild."

"Oh yeah. They're into old women."

She dives in and swims a couple of laps. Her wet bikini almost disappears when it get wet.

"Ready to play mom. We're gonna cream you. Girls are too weak to win."

"Don't give me that weak girls crap. You know it's bull. Bill, come on my side and we'll cream Bob."

They play a while and Bill decides to embarrass his mom. He waits for the ball to come to her and he jumps behind her and quickly unties her top. He tosses it on the pool deck. She squeals and holds her arms across her breasts.

"Bill!. Give me my top you little devil. Give it to me right now."

Both boys laugh.

"It's right there, mom. You can get it."

"You two are so bad. Making me show my boobs. Shame on you."

"You're hot, mom. We like to look at you."

"I'm your mother. You shouldn't do stuff like that."

The both wait for her to get out and get her top. She holds her hands over her breasts and gets out. She bends over to get it and they both whistle. She grabs it and turns her back. She quickly ties it back on.

"Sorry. Mom. I couldn't resist. I just wanted to see your boobs."

The both get out and walk over to her.

"We won't do it again, mom, Hug?"

The give her a sandwich hug. She blushes and hugs them back.

"You two are so bad, treating you mother like this."

"We just do it because we love you. We like to see you blush. It's good for your complexion."

They play in the pool for a while. They lay out on the lounges."

"One of you do my back. I don't want to burn."

Bob volunteers. She turns her back to him and he unties the back of her top. He rubs sunscreen on her. She feels his strong hands on her and her nipples perk up. She holds her hands over them so they can't see them.

They lay out for a while and soon go inside. The twins go to Bob's room.

"Bob. I've been thinking. Mom is really hot. What if we double teamed her? I wonder if she would go for it?"

"Are you crazy? No way she would."

"I'll bet we could. It would take some time, but I think we could do it. She hasn't had anyone for a long time."

"That's incest. She would never go for it."

"Let's try and see what happens. We could let her see us naked. That might get her thinking about it. Maybe let her see our morning wood. I have a boner every morning. Just leave the covers off and the door open."

"We might just piss her off."

"Well, if she gets pissed we can stop. We can't push it too far. I say let's give it a go."

"OK, but I don't think she will go for it."

Two days later she goes to get their dirty laundry. She goes to Bob's room and finds the door open. She walks in and Bob is laying with the covers off. His nine inch cock is at full mast. He is awake and looking at her through almost closed eyes. He is breathing slowly like he is asleep. She stops in the doorway and gasps.

'Oh god. He is naked. His cock is huge. I never seen one that big.'

She looks for a few minutes and touches her breasts. Her nipples perk up. She licks her lips, turns and walks to the kitchen. She stands looking out the window. She is surprised at her reaction.

'My babies have grown up. They are men now. Are they ever men. I wonder if Bill's is that big."

A while later they both come in for something to eat.

"Morning, mom. What's for breakfast?"

"The usual. A horse."

She makes pancakes and eggs for them. Bob looks at Bill and gives him a thumbs up. He mouths to him, 'She saw my cock'. Bill smiles. She goes to their room and picks up all their dirty laundry. She goes to the garage and starts the washer. She keeps thinking about Bob's big cock.

'What is wrong with me. I shouldn't be reacting like this. They are my sons. Seeing them shouldn't do this to me. I'm a terrible mother.'

While she is in the garage Bill says. "We need to walk in on her when she is naked. She is thinking now. I'll do it when she is in the shower."

She comes back in the kitchen.

"Mom, It's been a long time since dad left. You should get a boyfriend. I'll bet lots of guys have hit on you. All of our friends think you're a MILF."

"OK, what's a MILF?

"Are you sure you want to know."

"I asked, so tell me."

"It's a mom I'd like to fuck."

"Bill, shame on you. I'm your mother."

He laughs.

"Well, you asked so I told you."

"I think about it from time to time. I just haven't met anyone that strikes my fancy. Most of the guys that hit on me are married or losers. The just want a quickie and off they go. I don't want to be used like that."

"Yeah, I guess nice guys are hard to find. They are all taken."

Over the next few days the boys show themselves to her at every opportunity. She is beginning to wonder it they are up to something.

One morning she is in the shower. Bill makes his move. He waits by the door till he turns off the shower. He opens the door and walks in. She is looking in the mirror with her back to him. He sees everything. His cock twitches. She turns to get a towel and sees him. She screams.

"Bill! I'm in here. Get out of here till I finish."

"Oops, mom. Sorry. I need to pee. I didn't know you were in here."

He looks her up and down, turns and walks out.

'Oh my god. He saw me naked. They are up to something. I think they're trying to seduce me. OH my god. What am I going to do? It's incest. It's so taboo. If anyone found out it would be terrible. I hope I'm wrong about this.'

Over the next few days, she sees them both naked and they see her in her bra and panties and naked. Her mind is in a whirl. What am I going to do. They want me. She wonders how it would be. She hasn't had a man in years. I miss feeling like a woman. I've never been in a threesome. They are going to keep at me till I either freak out or let them have their way. I'll just have to play it by ear.

The next night Bill says. "Mom. We are going for a night swim. Want to join us."

"OK, I'll be out in a minute. You both to ahead."

They go out and turn out all the pool lights. They take off their swim trunks and dive in.

"It's on for tonight. She has to decide if she wants us or not."

The wait for her. She walks out wearing her favorite white bikini. She dives in.

"mmmm This is so nice. I haven't had a night swim in ages."

Bill calls out.

"Dunk time. Get her."

She squeals.

"No fair. It's two against one. No fair."

The grab her and dunk her. She tries to dunk them. They let her. Bill unties her top and Bob unties her bottom. She squeals.

"Hey. What's the big idea. I'm naked now. You guys give me my suit."

"You can have it if you give us one hug each. Otherwise we keep it."

'You two. You are so bad. Picking on your mom like this. It's a good thing it's dark."

Bill grabs her and hugs her. She feels his hard cock on her stomach. Her pussy muscles clench and her nipples get as hard as rock.

'Oh god. They are going to fuck me tonight.'

Bob moves behind her and presses his cock against her ass.

"Boys. I know what you are up to. I suspected you wanted me. I can't resist you any longer. It's been too long. I want to feel like a woman again. You have to promise not to tell anyone and you will not treat me like your college sluts. Do we agree."

"Of course, mom. We love you. We want to make you feel like a woman. You shouldn't have to live without a man. With us, you get two."

She hugs Bill and kisses him. He pulls her hard against him chest.

"mmmm. You feel so good, mom. I've wanted this for a long time."

Bob reaches down and holds her ass cheeks. He runs his finger down her ass crack and finds her pussy. Bill cups both breasts and tweaks her nipples.

"Oh god. Two of you. It feels so good. I don't know how to be with two of you. I've never done it."

"We'll show you mom. We do it with girls all the time. You'll like it. You will cum so much you'll never be the same."

Bill shoves one finger in her pussy and she moans. He finger fucks her for a little while. His finger finds her clit and she cries out and cums.

"Oh yes. You made me cum. Yes. Yes. It's been so long."

"Let's dry off and go to your room. We can do better there. We are going to take you to heaven."

The dry off and she takes both cocks in her hands and leads them in the house. Her pussy juice runs down her legs. She falls on the bed.

"Oh, boys. I'm all yours."

They get on each side of her. Each one takes a nipple in their mouth. She gasps as they start sucking.

"Oh god. Both nipples. It's so good. Suck me hard. Yes. Yes."

Bob reaches down and pets her pussy lips. She opens her legs for him. He caresses her till her flower starts to open. He gets his finger wet and touches her asshole. She squeals and her hips jerk. He sticks his finger in her pussy and moves it in and out slowly. She pushes her pussy up to meet his finger. He sticks a second finger and she moans. Her pussy juice runs down her ass crack.

"Oh yes. That feels so good in my pussy."

He curls his fingers up and gently rubs her G spot. She humps up against his fingers.

"Yes, baby. That's my hot spot. Oh god, yes."

He fingers her G spot and rubs his palm on her clit. She starts screaming and cumming.

"Cumming. Yes. Cumming on your hand. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes. Make me cum. Yes. Yes."

Bob moves between her legs. He kisses her pussy. She moans.

"Yes. Yes. Eat my pussy. Eat me. Please eat me. Yes. Yes."

He kisses and sucks on her pussy lips. He fingers her G spot again and she keeps cumming. He moves his mouth up to her clit. He sucks it hard with his lips and rubs her G spot at the same time. She screams and cums. He keeps her cumming and cumming. Bills pinches and sucks her nipples.

"OH god. I'm cumming so hard. Oh god, yes. So good. Cumming.

Bob move off her and rolls her over. He lifts her hips and holds his cock against her pussy lips. Bill moves and leans against the head board.

"Suck my cock, mom. Take it and make me cum in your mouth."

She grabs his cock and kisses it. She feels Bill's cock at her pussy. He slowly slides the head in. She lets go of Bob's cock.

"Easy with that big cock. No one has been in there for a long time. Go slow."

She grabs Bob's cock and sucks and licks it. Bill pushes the head of his cock in her. She cries out and cums. She is having trouble doing two cocks at once.

"Oh yes. Stretch me out. Take me with your big cock. Fill my pussy with it."

He slowly pushes in and hits her cervix. She screams and cums again. He pulls back and bumps it again. She cums again. He keeps bumping her as fast as she can cum.

"Cumming. Cumming. Your cock is so good in there. It's hitting my cervix. Oh yes. Oh god, yes."

She feels Bob's cock swell in her mouth. She sucks harder and feels his cum shoot in her mouth. She swallow it as fast as she can. Some runs down her chin. She stays with it, taking all of his cum. She sucks his ball dry.

"I'm ready to cum in you, mom. Take my cum. Take my hot cum."

"I'm ready. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum. I'm ready."

He slams against her cervix and shoots his cum in it. They both scream as the cum together.

"Hot pussy. Mom's hot pussy. Yes. Yes. So hot. Taking my cum. Yes."

"Hot cum in me. Yes. Hot cum. Cumming in me. Yes. Yes."

They fall into a pile of bodies. All are trying to breathe. The both hug and kiss her. She is in heaven.

"My sweet babies. My sweet baby lovers. This is so wrong and so good. I love it."

"We aren't through with you yet mom. The night is still young. We have lot's more planned."

"Oh my. I need to rest a little. I'm not used to getting fucked."

"OK, you have five minutes. Then you cum some more. This is out treat for you. You will cum till you beg us to stop."

"So, this is where you fuck your mother to death. Is that your plan?"

"Yep. OK, Bob. It's your turn in her pussy. Make her howl."

"Hang on mom. I'm gonna fuck you silly."

He moves down and kneels between her legs. He lifts her legs and spreads them He puts them on his shoulders and lowers himself.

"Take my cock and guide it in. Help me get it in."

She grabs it with both hands and lines it up. She rubs it on her pussy lips. It hits her clit and she groans.

"Take me baby. Fuck me hard. Ram that big cock in me. Fuck my brains out."

He pushes in and bottoms out in one stroke. She squeals and cums. He strokes in her hard and deep. She starts cumming and screaming.

"Oh god. So strong in me. So hard. Your cock is hard in me. Hit my cervix. Fuck me. Fuck me."

She moves her legs down and locks her ankles behind his ass. She pulls hard on him. She pushes up and grinds her clit on his bone. He pushes down and pins her to the bed. All she can do is squeeze his cock. She milks it hard. She can feel his cock swelling. His cock is against her cervix. His cock explodes in her. They both scream and cum together.

"Hot cum. Hot cum in me. Cum on my cervix. Yes. Oh god, yes. Cumming so hard."

"Take it, mom. Take my cum. Milk it in your pussy. Milk it in your hot pussy."

His cock goes limp in her but she is still milking it. She wants all of his cum.

"I have never cum so much. You two are amazing lovers. My pussy is all worn out from you big cocks. You are just too much for me. I must have cum at least fifty times. You two are so good for me."

"Mom. I just thought of something. We didn't use condoms. Are you fertile. We put lots of cum in you."

"Oh shit. I didn't think of it. I'm not sure. I may be. Holy crap. I could be knocked up"

She thinks back to when she had her period. She is just past her fertile time.

"I think we are ok. I'm just past my fertile time."

"You either need to go on the pill or plan on a baby, cuz we are going to fuck you a lot."

She smiles, puts her arms around her sons and pulls them to her.

'I just fucked my sons and I love it. Incest is best. She hugs them and falls asleep.'

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers