The Twins' Tangled Web Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly tells Cathy how it all began.
2.7k words
4.54
64k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervous and apprehensive, Kelly turned out to be wide awake and watching television in the downstairs rec room when Cathy came home, not long after midnight.

"How'd it go?" she asked her twin anxiously. "Did you have a good time?"

"Uh-huh," Cathy replied vaguely. "Everything went as you planned."

"What?" asked Kelly, who suddenly blanched. "What do you mean?"

Cathy greatly enjoyed the ashen shook on her twin sister's face. Then she asked, "Kelly, just how long have you been going to bed with Daddy?"

"Oh, dear," Kelly said. "Oh, no. I'm sorry. He didn't--"

"He did," Cathy replied with a dreamy smile. "I tried to stop him at first, but he insisted."

"You really did it?" Kelly asked eagerly. "You went to bed with Daddy?"

"At first I couldn't stop him, and then I didn't want to. I had no idea that sex could be so good! I thought it was something I'd have to do to hold onto a boyfriend. But why didn't you tell me? We're twins. We're supposed to share everything."

"I guess we do now," Kelly replied. "It's been going on since our birthday. I didn't tell you because it's getting dangerous. Mom is beginning to suspect something, and they've been having some awful fights about money.

I've been trying to stop it, but then he kisses me, and then he holds me close, and then he gets my pants off, and there we are in bed again, humping like crazed bunnies. And it's so good, Cathy! But he's not the only one who could go to jail if we get caught."

"I didn't know that," replied Cathy. "He popped my cherry."

"Oh, God! He popped mine, too!" cried Kelly.

"Doesn't he ever make love to Mom anymore?" asked Cathy.

"All they do in bed is sleep," Kelly replied. "Let me tell you how it started."

***

Kelly said: Remember when we turned eighteen last January? We were supposed to go out for pizza, and Mom had one of her "headaches." So we went with Daddy by himself and he just wasn't happy. Remember how he didn't talk, didn't smile, and we just had our pizza and went home?

"Uh--huh," Cathy replied. "It was a terrible night."

Well, when we got home, you kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs. Mom had already gone to bed, and Daddy came down here, poured himself some whiskey, flipped the TV on and stared at it.

I was so sad for him. Daddy looked so miserable that I had to ask him why.

"You're too young to really understand," he said. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Daddy, please," I said. "I'm eighteen now. Maybe I do understand. It's my birthday, and you've been a party pooper all night."

He said, "Oh? I bought you pizza, right? Played music I can't stand on the jukebox, right? Look, I didn't mean to spoil your birthday but things haven't been real good with Mom and me lately, all right? Please leave me alone."

"No, Daddy. It's not fair."

"Fair?" he said. "I'll tell you what's not fair. We've been having some money problems, and right now your mom won't even talk to me, that's what not fair."

Then it all poured out. He must have talked for twenty minutes. I think it was the first time he'd ever said anything about sex to me. He told me about the fights he had with Mom, how the only times she'd give in to him were when she didn't want him pestering her about it anymore. He looked so pathetic, Cathy, I had to hold him. I held his head right to my chest.

"Oh," Cathy said.

He clutched me as though I were a life preserver.

"Nobody's hugged me like this in months," Daddy said.

I rocked him in my arms for a while, and I caressed his hair. He put his arms around me and turned his face close to my tits. I could feel his breath getting hot while we held each other. When I let him go, my hand brushed his crotch. It felt like a rock. I didn't know what that meant, I really didn't. The girls like to talk about hard-ons, but they don't really know.

"Ohh," he said. "Daddy? Are you all right?" I said.

"Jesus, Kelly, I didn't want you to know about that."

"This?" And I gave it a good squeeze. It was like a hard, warm stone. "Does it hurt?"

He blushed. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept squeezing it.

"Oh, it hurts great. But this is wrong, Kelly. You shouldn't play with that. Please don't." He pushed my hand away, but our lips were just inches apart. We stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes, each of us wanting to kiss, but neither daring to go first. My fingers were on his thigh, and I could feel Daddy's dick twitching under the cloth in his pants.

Daddy kissed me at last. A long, deep French kiss. His tongue slid into my mouth and I tongued him back. His arms tightened around me and mashed my tits close against his chest. We kissed until I ran out of breath.

"Oh, Daddy," I said, "it makes me feel so warm down below."

"You're getting horny, that's all." All of a sudden he pulled away. "Someday, when you meet the right guy--"

"I think you're the right guy, Daddy."

"Kelly, I'm trying very hard to control myself."

I kissed him this time, and I grabbed his dick again. I massaged it and straightened it out so it poked out strong and firm.

"Oh. no, honey, we can't-- oh, God, Kelly ..."

By now I was jerking him off inside his pants. His dick was getting bigger and hotter. Daddy went nuts.

"Better stop, little girl," he said. He pushed my hand away, but his breath was hoarse. "I know this is wrong. I can't have sex with my daughter. I'll go to jail. Kelly, I'm warning you, I don't know what I'm going to do next. I might really regret my actions tomorrow morning."

"Let's worry about that tomorrow morning. I like doing this, Daddy," I told him, "and it makes you so happy."

He was uncomfortable and nervous, but let me unbuckle his pants and pull it out.

"My God!" gasped Cathy.

I'll bet you felt the same way I did when you saw his cock for the first time. It was as big and as hard as a redwood baseball bat. I just stared at it.

"Oh, Kelly," Daddy said, "don't stop now! I don't care! Play with it! Pull on it!"

"All right," I said, and he stood up so I could pull his pants off. I stroked his cock. It fascinated me. I ran my hand down the length of it real slow, slow and light. I knew he liked it held like that. I curled my fingers loosely around near his balls, and then I started to rub his dick.

He took my wrist and taught me how he liked it done. His face was getting all red, and he started moving his hips up and down, humping my hand. I had no idea that I could make a man do that. It made me feel powerful, and my pussy got real moist and damp. He was really moving now, humping his big dick fast through my fingers.

"Jesus, Kelly! I'm almost there!"

"What?" I said. Stupid me.

I saw his nuts change. They were loose when I started feeling him and stroking him, and then they got tight. They looked like two huge red tennis balls and they pulled close together. Then Daddy's dick got real stiff. It looked mean and hungry, it looked ready to spit. It scared me a little, but I kept stroking and pulling and squeezing.

Before I knew it, Daddy came right in my hands! He sprayed sperm all over my face and fingers. It was thick as hand lotion. I licked some off my lips. It was real hot and salty.

Well, Cathy, I can tell you I was shocked! Nobody told me anything like that was going to happen. I didn't know what to do. Daddy just stood there with this happy grin on his face. I went to the bathroom for a washcloth.

As I cleaned off Daddy's cock, it popped right back up. So I squeezed it, and rubbed it, and made it hard again.

"Does this feel good, Daddy? Do you like it when I do this?"

Daddy just looked into my face and licked his lips. "Oh, my sweet Kelly," he said, "I've got to make love to you." Then he pushed me down onto the rug, hard. He knelt over me, and I could see that big purple cock bobbing between my knees.

"Oh, Kelly," he said, and he started kissing me everywhere, on the neck, on the lips, and then he ripped my blouse off and started licking out my boobs. He got on top of me and pressed his dick right against my pussy through my jeans. I started to move with him. I could feel juice staining my pants.

I sat up and undid my bra. You should have seen his face, Cathy. He gulped. I felt his hot breath on my tits. He took them in his hands and rolled them around. He flicked my nipples with his thumbs. Then he started to bite them a little.

I almost fainted, it felt so good. I just lost control. All I wanted right then was cock, hard and hot.

"Oh, Daddy! Please! I want you to! I want your cock! Please make love to me!" I said.

So he popped the button on my jeans. He was wild, a horny bull elephant. I let him pull my pants off and there I was, naked on the living room floor with Daddy.

He pulled off the rest of his clothes and it was the first time I'd ever seen him naked. He was so lean, and he had real tight muscles, and he had a hard-on that wouldn't take no for an answer. He pulled me into his arms. He kissed me again. I let him tongue my mouth while he pushed me down on the sofa.

I felt my legs open as Daddy got on top of me. I felt his dickhead exploring my pussy hair. He was nowhere close. I moaned, I was so hot! I bit his ear.

"Put me in, Kelly!" he commanded. "Grab my dick and put it where it should go!"

I reached down and groped around. I touched it with my fingernails and scratched it lightly a little bit. He closed his eyes and sighed. I squeezed it a little to tantalize him and then pulled it in toward my pussy.

I remember how nervous and thrilled I was when Daddy's cockhead poked through my pussy lips. I slid down to help him.

"Oh, Kelly," Daddy said. His face went funny, as if he had just realized who it was riding on his cock. Then he jammed it further in. "My God, I 'm fucking my little girl!"

"It's okay, Daddy," I whispered. I lifted my head to kiss him and leaned up on my elbows. It gave him more room to move his cock around. It looked so strange, looking down there and seeing Daddy's big prick slithering in and out of my pussy. "I want you in me, Daddy. Please!"

His prick went in slow and painful in the beginning, because this was my first time. Daddy reached down and found my clit with his thumb. He left his cock part way into me while he diddled my clit. It made me hotter, wetter, lubed me right up. He started to move it in and out of me in real short strokes, just poking my hymen, but not quite breaking through.

That drove me crazy, but it made me so wet. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Give me all of it!" I cried. "Daddy, please!"

"When you' re ready, little girl, " Daddy gasped.

His thumb danced a jig on my clit and his cock poked deeper and deeper into my hymen, stretching it but not quite breaking through. I was breathing real hard, starting to hump up against him, just about dying to feel his prick all the way inside me.

"Now!" Daddy cried, and just bust through, ramming his cock into me right at the moment he diddled me to an orgasm. When he hit my cherry he burst through it like a spike through a board.

I cried out. I gasped and thrashed on top of that huge crowbar he jammed in my belly. I could feel bleeding and pain, but then Daddy fingered my clit again, and the pain went away as I came yet one more time. Not until I was finished and needing a little air did I think about Daddy.

Daddy didn't move for a minute, just let me come a couple more times on his dick, so I could get used to it. I gasped and writhed underneath him, and he refused to budge. Then he began to hump me for real. It hurt like crazy at first, but after a few minutes it was the finest pleasure I'll ever know. I started to hump back against him to make myself come, too. We were so tight our pubic hair meshed together.

"Oh, yes, kitten!" Daddy said. "That's it, baby! Come on my cock!"

I did. I came and came and came. I bounced my ass against the carpet, I pulled Daddy as deep into me as I could.

"Now, Daddy," I begged. "I want to feel it! Come in me now! Come hard!"

I saw Daddy's face turn red again, and he grinned. I felt his cock get even harder, and before I knew it, he was coming in me. I could actually feel spurts of jism flowing into me, I could feel the heat of his wad shooting into my cunt! I shoved up hard against him.

His balls burned against my ass while he shot the last of his wad. We lay there for a while, holding each other, happy, content. I felt Daddy's dick shrink slowly inside me; I didn't want him to pull it out. Daddy almost cried. I kissed him all over his face.

"Daddy, it's all right," I told him. "It's okay. I like it."

"I'm sorry, Kelly. Your mother doesn't love me any more. I don't want to cheat on her. But if I don't make love I go crazy!"

"Shh, it's all right."

So we lay like that on the sofa, and we've been lovers ever since. We wait until you and Mom have conked out and then we sneak down here to the rec room and make love on the sleeper sofa.

But now I'm beginning to wonder if it's getting out of control. It was fun and exciting at first, but now Daddy can't stop. Some mornings I can hardly walk. I need to heal. ***

"And that's why you set me up?" Cathy asked.

Kelly nodded. "I'm sorry I was so deceptive. But I was sure you'd fight Daddy off. He'd either think it was me ending the sex, or he'd figure out I sent you in my place with that goal in mind." Kelly sighed. "It's not that I want to stop completely. I just don't want to do it as often as he does."

"I don't think you'll have to worry about that so much after tonight," said Cathy. "I'll take him half of the time, and you can have him the other half."

"I guess so," Kelly replied.

"What about Mom?" Cathy wondered. "Their marriage? Aren't you worried about that? About how long it can last?"

"Daddy won't leave her, and she won't see a counselor. I don't imagine Daddy wants to see a counselor now. Can you imagine what would happen if he told about us?"

Cathy was shocked.

"Mom could destroy him. Kelly, this is getting so complicated. What can we do?"

"I guess the only way to handle it is eight inches at a time," Kelly said, and the girls giggled.

Still glowing with her new experiences, Cathy went to her room.