The Twins' Tangled Web Ch. 04

Story Info
A Father's Day no one will forget.
1.8k words
4.28
69.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything crashed on Father's Day. After a final fight the night before, Ellen Sanders sprang her trap.

***

By a stroke of luck, Jake was alone in the house. He had no idea where his wife was. She left at about 6:30 that morning; maybe she was having an affair, too. Jake didn't want to know. Kelly and Cathy were at the high school, practicing for their last track and field meet before graduation.

Some Father's Day, he thought as he packed his suitcase. Between divorce and jail hanging over my head, my life here is over. Bad enough Ellen suspects something about the money, but now she knows I've got women on the side, and if she ever finds out who those women are, I'm dead meat. I'd better save my ass while there's still time.

What's ironic is how much the twins look like Ellen. All she ever had to do was put out every once in a while, and we wouldn't be in this mess. And what do I put in my note?

How much I love them, he thought, his dick beginning to stir with memories of all the love he had made with Kelly, and with Cathy, about a week ago. Since then, he'd kept his distance from them; with graduation coming and Ellen's snooping, he didn't feel safe.

They'll be devastated, he thought, but--

The front door slammed, and he heard the silvery sound of the girls' laughter. Damn.

"Daddy? Daddy?"

Too late, he thought to hide the suitcase.

Cathy, dressed in fresh grey sweats that hid her curvy young figure, poked her head in the bedroom. Her pretty face fell, and she asked, "Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry, but--

"He's in here, Kelly. What's up, Dad?"

Kelly, dressed the same way, joined them. Like Cathy, she had her thick blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. If they hadn't called each other by name, Jake would have barely been able to tell them apart.

Jake was grateful to be wearing dark pants; his erection was growing rapidly, try though he might to restrain it. He sat down on the bed, sighed, and drew his daughters close.

"Ever since that night with Cathy, I've been nervous," he said. "Your mother's probably going to divorce me. If we get caught, I'll go to jail. And what happens when you go off to college and find boyfriends? All I see is disaster if we keep this up."

"But it's Father's Day and we made plans," Kelly said. "You can't go anywhere."

With that, the girls leaned in and nibbled Jake's neck.

"Girls--"

Kelly's more practiced fingers found Jake's crotch, but Cathy joined her, feeling their father's balls through his pants while Kelly moved her hand along Jake's fully grown hard-on.

Now that they had his attention, the girls rose, looked at each other for a moment. Kelly made the first move, taking her gorgeous twin sister into her arms for a wet, heavy kiss.

Jake's cock gave a jump as he watched his daughters' tongues move together. The girls' slender fingers went under the other's sweatshirt and lifted, revealing their pert and perfect breasts.

"My God," he breathed.

Off came the sweat pants and shoes, and the gorgeous twins were fully revealed. The girls freed their thick, dark yellow hair, which spun sexily around the bases of their necks. They twirled for their father.

"Like it, Daddy?" asked Kelly.

Cathy returned to the bed and kissed Jake, popping the buttons on his shirt. Kelly leaned over them and unbuckled his pants, opening the zipper slowly. Jake stood up to make it easier for the girls to disrobe him.

"Oh, Daddy," Kelly said as she stroked his long, red, hairy cock. "Has it ever been this hard?"

"I doubt it," Jake breathed.

Cathy wrapped her lips around the lower half of Jake's cock. Kelly, seeing what her sister had in mind, wrapped her lips around the other half. Their lips met in a circular kiss with their father's dick poking up between them. Moving slowly, the twins slid their lips up and down Jake's cock.

"Oh, my God " Jake sighed, "what could be better?"

The young blondes poked their tongues out in response, and Cathy palmed his balls. Now the two girls were mutually tonguing their father's pulsing prick, a prick ready to fire hot sperm into the air unless one of them did something about it.

Jake thrilled at the sight of the two blonde heads sliding up and down on his stiff prong. He buried his hands in his daughters' soft hair. Small drops of dick lube dribbled down his shaft and rolled onto the girls' lips.

"I can't stand it!" Jake cried. "I've got to come!''

Kelly broke the kiss and dipped Jake's cock right between her lips. Cathy masturbated the shaft, cupping Jake's balls in her free hand.

Jake's balls suddenly tightened and then he cried out incoherently. Cathy felt the testicles actually fire their wad down Kelly's eager, sucking throat. Cathy caressed the lower two inches of Jake's dick now, so that Kelly could get more his cock into her mouth. His balls exploded again.

Jake fell back on the bed.

"That was incredible," he sighed. "Did you two dream that up?''

"It just sort of happened, Daddy," said Kelly. "We're twins. We think alike.''

After a few minutes of kissing, caressing, and cuddling, Cathy's fingers snaked around Jake's limp dick and, with gentle stroking, began to bring it back to life. Jake pinched Kelly's taut nipples even as Kelly stimulated his own with her fingernails. The girls brought their faces close and let their tongues dance together without quite kissing. Jake's cock rose again at the sight of that.

Cathy took Jake's resurgent cock back into her moist mouth as Kelly tongued his balls. Not until it was as rock solid as it had been before did they let it go.

"It's Father's Day," Kelly said. "What would you like to do?"

In reply, Jake pulled her into his arms, kissed her hungrily, and positioned her on her hands and knees.

"Are we going to do it doggy style, Daddy?"

"Un-huh."

As Jake got on his knees behind Kelly, her lovely twin lay underneath. Cathy's fingernails found Kelly's dangling, jiggling breasts and pinched them.

Guided by instinct, Jake parted Kelly's vulva, and slowly pushed his eight hot inches deep into his daughter. He bucked his hips against her smooth white ass in measured strokes, gathering speed.

"Oh! My God!" Kelly cried. "Uh! Uh!"

As their father's prick sent passionate thrills through Kelly's cunt, Cathy added to it by running her hot wet tongue along her sister's belly, eventually finding her pubic bush, the mirror of her own.

"Oh, Cathy!" Kelly panted. "Oh! Yes! That's it!"

Now Cathy's tongue snaked out and found her sister's clit. As Kelly mewled in bliss, it gave Cathy a powerful erotic thrill to feel, on her tongue, their father's cock moving around inside her twin sister.

I'm ready, Cathy thought. I hope Dad finishes Kelly soon.

"Kelly! Kelly!" Jake barked. The tendons in his neck stood out as he prepared to fire his wad. Kelly was gasping and heaving as she tried to time her orgasm to coincide with his.

"Oh, honey! Gonna pop my load!" Jake gasped.

Cathy pressed her tongue hard against her sister. Claimed by her own orgasm now, Kelly's body thrashed in reply.

"Arrhh!" they cried together.

Jake's dick erupted inside his daughter, triggering another orgasm. Kelly bucked and humped against her father, her cunt overflowing with sperm, which dribbled onto Cathy's chin in little streams.

Cathy pulled herself free and sat on the bed while her sister and father slowed down.

"Oh, kitten," said Jake as he disengaged his dick, "that was just great."

As Kelly sank onto the bed, Cathy grasped Jake's dick. She was not about to give it a chance to sag. Her father's cock was already well lubed with her sister's pussy juice and his own sperm, so her hand slid smoothly along the shaft, keeping it stiff and firm and ready.

Cathy rolled onto her back and guided Jake's cock to her moist and oily cunt. There would be no more preliminaries, just a hot solid screw, his cock, her cunt and heavy breathing. Jake was in position over his daughter. She arched her cunt up to his waiting prick. Jake sank it in.

"You girls are going to fuck me to death," he said, but he began to hump his horny hog into her. Cathy humped back underneath him, every sexual nerve ending tingling as Jake's cock seemed to rub them all.

Cathy devoted all her energy to making sure this would be a Father's Day Daddy would never forget. As his dick hammered into her, her soft blonde hair fell across the pillow in a splash of gold.

Cathy twisted her ass around underneath Jake, so that his dick never entered her cunt from the same angle twice, sending new thrills through her womb. She clawed his ass, bit his neck, cried out. Her tits flattened as Jake humped down on her, jiggled when he rose for another push.

Cathy came all at once. She had already been halfway to orgasm, but this one claimed her like a storm from the sea. Cathy flopped and humped under her father until the last orgasm swept over her. But Jake still wasn't done.

Kelly helped things along by fondling their father's balls as they pounded against her sister's ass. By rolling them around in the palm of her hand, she was able to stimulate them, make them want to spew their seed into Cathy's tight, damp pussy.

"Oh, baby, that's perfect!" Jake gasped. His body stiffened in a final lunge, and then he cried out as his remaining sperm poured into his hot teenage daughter. Cathy humped up against him to get more. His balls jerked in Kelly's hand one last time.

Jake ended their lovemaking by giving Cathy a long, lingering kiss. He rolled onto his back, spent, while his satiated daughters lay next to him, their heads on either shoulder.

Nobody said anything for a long time.

"You girls sure put up some good arguments," Jake said at last.

"Then you're not leaving?" asked Kelly.

"I'll work this out somehow," Jake said.

That was when the door burst open and three policemen came into the room, followed by Ellen Sanders.

"Gotcha!" she said.

***

While the detectives enjoyed all the tapes to some degree, the Father's Day tape was not only the most popular, someone copied it and sent it around. After the sentencing, it even turned up on several auction Web sites.

Under the deal worked out with the prosecutor, Jake agreed to plead guilty to felony incest in order to keep his daughters out of jail. A tearful Ellen Sanders tried to reconcile with Kelly and Cathy, but they wouldn't speak to her for a very long time; in fact, they decided to go to separate colleges in the fall, to give the memories of the wonderful time they had had with their father a chance to fade. Almost five years would pass before the twins saw one another again.