The Twins' Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Jackie and Jake start enjoying the resort and its guests.
3.5k words
4.54
37.7k
30
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments later, the van approached a large house raised several feet off the ground, typical of the construction found on the islands. It featured a wrap around veranda with ceiling fans and large open windows. Low crashing waves murmured softly in the background. Three men and two women lounged around near the stairs and stood as the van approached.

Jackson slowed and pulled around to the back of the house, next to a large covered patio filled with tables and chairs. The small gang of young men and women followed around the corner.

"Take the bags over to Pod 'B'," Jackson said to the tallest guy, "you can just leave them between #1 and #3, then you're done for the night."

The three boys unpacked the van and hauled away the bags, while the two women went inside the house. A minute or so later, they emerged following two matronly women, one tall and black, the other short, squat and white.

Each wore a colorful sheer wrap tied together in a fanciful knot between their large swaying tits. Their hard nipples visibly pressed through the sheer fabric and the slit of the wraps flapped open with each step they took, giving everyone a clear view of their unshaven pussies. The younger women were dressed the same.

Jackson extended his arms and both women snuggled up beneath them. He leaned over to give each of them a tongue lashing kiss then turned back to his guests. Both women fumbled with his cock through his shorts.

"Meet the real management, our wives," he grinned dropping his hands to cup both of their ass cheeks, "my sister Alice and Jasper's sister Maddy."

Leah and Ed had climbed out of the front seat. Leah didn't bother putting her clothes back on as she stood off to one side smiling. She wiped some of Ed's cum from her lips with the back of her hand. Ed rushed forward to embrace both the woman even as his dick flopped around while he held his shorts in one hand.

Maddy and Alice stepped away from Jackson to hug Ed and give him a deep kiss as they tugged at his cock together. Then they turned to Jackie and Jake, giving each of them the same warm hug while they groped them.

The twins happily fondled both of the woman in return. Maddy's wrap fluttered to the ground around her ankles when Jackie started feeling the older woman's plump tits. Maddy didn't bother picking it up.

"You must be tired and hungry," Alice said stepping back from the twins. "Come this way, we have something for you to eat and drink."

She led the way to the far side of the covered patio where a small buffet was set up, along with a selection of cold drinks. A naked Leah and the two other younger women followed along, their arms locked in Ed's. When everyone was seated, Alice introduced them.

"These are our two other daughters," Alice explained, "Jasper fathered Emma with Maddy and Jackson fathered Gwen with her. He and I conceived Leah who you met earlier."

In the brighter lights of the patio, the twins finally got a better look at the naked Leah. She looked to be only about 5' 2" and probably no more than 120 pounds. She had bright pink aureoles and nipples with reddish hair and a smooth, bare pussy.

Leah smiled impishly at them both, clearly not embarrassed to be naked. Then again, they had watched and listened to her cum on the ride there and saw her suck Ed's dick.

Emma was obviously a bit older that Leah with dark skin. She seemed fairly tall at 5' 8" or so. Her very large tits already sagged slightly to her stomach, topped with even darker and very erect nipples. The short black hair on her head matched the thick thatch between her legs that was clearly visible through the sheer wrap she wore.

Gwen looked a little younger than her sister and her skin was a much lighter brown. She seemed almost as tall, with large tits and dark brown nipples. Her hair was short and curly brown on her head and closely trimmed between her legs.

Both young women looked up at the twins from where they sat next to Ed as he ate and smiled warmly.

"It is very nice to meet you," Emma cooed, placing her hand to join her sister's on Ed's thigh.

Ed gulped down a couple more bites, drained a beer and stood, taking both Emma and Gwen's hands in his and turned toward a lowly lit walkway. The girls' wraps fell to the ground after but a few steps and the three of them disappeared into the night groping each others asses. Ed left his shorts on the table.

Jake and Jackie looked at each other with wide grins. This was certainly starting out as their kind of place. Leah came over and sat down next to them as her mother continued to speak, barely pausing when the others left.

"He knows the way to your pod and how things work around here," Alice said as she handed the twins a colorful wrap each. "These are what we usually wear, if anything at all, most of the time. Leah can show you how to tie it up and tomorrow, Gwen can demonstrate a dozen different ways."

"Yeah, and if Jasper catches you wearing more than that inside the gate, that's another blow job," Leah added with a laugh.

"Breakfast is 7:00 to 9:00, lunch 11:00 to 1:00 and dinner at 6:00. The bar is always open, so just help yourself. You'll find a small refrigerator in your casita with beer and soft drinks, as well as a bottle of the very good local island rum," Alice finished. "Now you must be tired, so Leah will show you to your casita and we can give you lots more details tomorrow when you're rested."

With that she turned and started walking back into the house. Maddy and Jackson rose to join her when Jasper came around the corner of the house with Ginny and Dori under each arm. Dori carried her clothing in one hand with the other wrapped around his waist. Since Ginny left her clothes in the van, she wore only a bright smile as they approached.

When Ginny spotted Alice and Maddy, she rushed over, the three of them hugging and kissing and talking excitedly for a few minutes. Jasper brought Dori to the table where the twins sat, standing provocatively close to Jackie while Dori grabbed some food and a beer.

Even limp, his huge cock formed a noticeable bulge in his loose shorts. Jackie felt her pussy clench anticipating taking that monster into her mouth and cunt.

Jackson yawned loudly and announced he was heading off to bed. Leah stood and walked over to him, giving him a kiss on his cheek as she brushed her body against his.

"G'nite Daddy," she said softly, "I'll show them the way to their casita and be in later."

Maddy got up and joined Alice in going into the house with him. A moment later, Jasper excused himself and followed.

"If you're ready, this way to your accommodations," Leah smiled wickedly.

She hooked her arm in Jake's when he stood and started down the same path Ed and her sisters had taken a while before. Jackie walked between Ginny and Dori following them, admiring the girl's tight ass and suspected she's be seeing her brother's cock in Leah's mouth or pussy or both before very long.

"Dori tells me you three are together...as a triad, I guess," Ginny said conversationally as they walked. "I was wondering about her being a single, since Jackson is very strict about this being couples only...and a very certain sort of couples at that."

"Yeah, the three of us have known each other very well since before kindergarten," Jackie giggled and looked over to Dori.

Her friend and lover smiled back at Jackie, a couple of spots of dried semen on her bare tits glinting weakly in the soft light. She reached to put her arm around Jackie's back and continued on until her hand grasped Ginny's ass cheek, pulling the three of them close together.

Jackie responded by putting her arm around both of their shoulders. She could hardly wait to get naked with them. Apparently Ginny felt the same way.

She stopped short and pulled Jackie to her, running her tongue around Jackie's lips while her hands roamed over Jackie's tits. Dori reached from behind her and unzipped Jackie's shorts, pulling them and her thong down to her ankles.

When Jackie rammed her tongue into Ginny's mouth, Ginny slid her hand down between Jackie's legs, a finger easily splitting the already moist folds of Jackie's throbbing pussy.

"Oh yeah...we're almost there," Ginny moaned lowly when Jackie ran her fingers through her thin cunt hair. "I bet you taste as good as your girlfriend here."

Ginny stepped back, took each of them by the hand and walked around a curve in the path to some steps leading up a small veranda on a cottage. The door was open, a single lamp on the nightstand providing the only illumination. Leah and Jake were nowhere in sight.

"How do you know this is your casita...or ours for that matter?" Jackie asked as they stepped through the door.

"I don't," Ginny responded with a grin, backing up to the bed and pulling Jackie and Dori down with her, "but one of the things you'll learn about this place is it doesn't really matter...any bed in a storm, so to speak."

It wasn't either of their rooms.

"Guten abend," a woman's voice said from off to the side.

Jackie looked up with a start towards the sound of the voice. A woman that appeared to be her grandmother's age knelt between the legs of a young man who looked to be in his early to mid twenties. She was smiling brightly. His fairly small dick was rock hard in her hand and glistened with her spittle. His eyes were closed and his body tensed in such way Jackie immediately recognized he was right on the edge of cumming.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...we didn't mean...I guess we're in the wrong...," Jackie stammered.

"Not to worry," the older woman smiled and responded in heavily accented English, "you are always welcome in our room...and bed. Now, my grandson was just about to cum, so please do not mind us."

With that she casually took the young man's dick back into her mouth until Jackie could see the head punching against the side of the woman's throat. She gently squeezed his balls as her head bobbed up and down. After a moment, the young man grabbed the back of his grandmother's head and pushed his cock deeper into her throat. His loud groan signaled the start of his cum flooding into her mouth and throat.

The older woman kept the guy's cock in her mouth until he collapsed back in the chair, clearly spent as his glistening dick deflated. The woman scooped a string of sperm dripping from her chin with a finger and licked it clean. Then she stood and walked over to sit on the side of the bed next to Dori.

"I'm Brigit and this is my grandson, Stefan," she said by means of introduction, "and you must be the new people Jackson went to get at the airport."

Brigit looked to be in her early sixties, about 5' 3" with shoulder length light brown graying hair on her head and between her legs, medium sized tits with light tan aureoles and nipples and a big round ass. Bits of crusted cum coated her tits and chin. Her eyes sparkled with both mirth and lust as she unabashedly looked at the three naked women laying in her bed.

Stefan lumbered to his feet, his face flushed. He was a big blonde guy, well over six feet tall and at least two hundred and twenty pounds. His big belly drooped over his crotch, practically hiding his now flaccid dick. Jackie guessed he couldn't be more than five inches when rock hard. He mumbled something in German to his grandmother and left the room.

Dori grinned up at the older woman and tentatively placed her hand on her left tit. Brigit responded with a smile and slid her hand between Dori's legs, splitting the twenty year old's colorful pussy hair and folds of her slit. Dori moaned lowly and spread her thighs even more, just the invitation and encouragement Brigit needed to slip two fingers into Dori's cunt.

Ginny took the opportunity to pull Jackie down for a tongue lashing kiss. They immediately started groping each other as next to them, Dori began flailing against Brigit's hand.

Jackie's pussy was throbbing. She hadn't had an orgasm since early morning when the Cuban guy was fucking her while his wife licked her clit. She rolled to her side and pulled Ginny on top of her. The older woman grinned at her for a moment and then started licking down Jackie's body, stopping to suck and lightly bite each stiff nipple before swirling Jackie's pulsing clit around with her tongue.

The orgasm exploded from Jackie's pussy even before Ginny's fingers found her pounding g-spot. Next to her, her life long friend and lover moaned uncontrollably, cumming on Brigit's fingers while the older woman pulled one pierced nipple hard between her teeth.

When her climax peaked, Jackie's knees clamped around Ginny's ears. She thrashed uncontrollably for several moments until the last remnants of that orgasm washed out of her body. Ginny looked up at Jackie from between her thighs, her faced smeared with Jackie's pussy juices.

"Mmm, I really do like a squirter like you," she cooed sending another shiver through Jackie's body by lazily licking through the already sensitive slit, "and so does my brother when I splatter my cum on his face...and everyone else around here as well!"

Next to them, Dori had flipped Brigit on her back and was eagerly lapping the older woman's pussy as she shrieked her own orgasm. Jackie grinned at Ginny.

"Oh in that case, I want a taste...right now!"

**********

Brigit filled them in on her situation as they helped her change the soaked sheets. Fortunately there was a waterproof mattress cover underneath.

She was there with Harald, her husband and first cousin, and their grandchildren, Anja and Stefan. It was a celebration trip of sorts. Anja had discovered she was pregnant about a month before. No one was sure if her brother, their father or Harald was the father but apparently it didn't really matter. Stefan and Anja were already married and this trip was sort of a follow on celebration.

They each grabbed a cold beer from Brigit's refrigerator and walked out to the small pool, the underwater light casting dancing lights on the surrounding buildings and trees and the five naked people...four men and one woman...at the side.

Jackie recognized Stefan immediately and thought two of the young men were the same ones she saw when they arrived. That left the older man she assumed was Brigit's husband, Harald, and the girl, her granddaughter, Anja. Whatever the various relationships, Jackie, Dori and Ginny stopped short when they saw what was going on around the pool.

Harald lay on his back at the edge of the water with Anja slowly riding up and down on his thick hard cock. One of the young men straddled Harald's face and the older man was tongue fucking the younger one's asshole while Anja sucked the young guy's cock. Next to them, the other young man was fucking Stefan from behind, loudly slapping Stefan's ass with every thrust into his anus.

Brigit just kept walking toward them, stopping to give the young man fucking her grandson a playful slap on the ass before continuing over to wrap her arms around her granddaughter, giving her a deep kiss and caressing the young girl's perky tits with her free hand.

"Poppa is ready to cum soon, Nanna," the young woman said with a grin addressing Brigit as she slowly bounced up and down on her grandfather's dick, "would you like him to cum inside you or lick his semen out of me?"

"I already know how good his sperm tastes coming out of your cunt," Brigit said and nodded toward Dori, Ginny and Jackie. "But I'm pretty sure one of our new friends would like to give it a try."

"So which one of you wants to lick my Poppa's jism out of my pussy while I cum on your face?" Anja looked over at them and asked as she smiled brightly.

"I'd like some of that," Jackie heard her brother say from behind her.

She turned to see her twin walking up behind them with Leah by his side. Even in the dim light, Jackie could see the spent cum dripping down the inside of the young woman's thighs.

Jackie wasn't surprised. Her brother hadn't had an orgasm since early morning either and, since his first when he has eleven or so, he was used to at least four a day between herself and Dori and his own hand.

Jake went right by his sister and Dori, giving both a playful smack on the ass as he passed, and walked up to Brigit. Anja was flailing up and down on her grandfather's cock, moaning her own orgasm loudly as the old man shot his cum deep inside her.

Brigit took Jake's limp dick in her hand and smiled at him as her granddaughter collapsed on Harald's chest, breathing heavily for a moment before rolling on to her back with her legs splayed wide.

"My granddaughter just loves a wet warm tongue licking her slit and clit right after she's been fucked," Brigit whispered in Jake's ear.

He looked at her and grinned brightly, sliding a hand up between the older woman's legs and through her already wet slit.

"I do too," he moaned into her ear, "and if you go get someone to fill up your cunt, I'll lick you clean too."

With that, Jake dropped down on his knees between Anja's thick thighs, pushed her legs up from behind her knees and buried his face in her dripping cunt. Jackie could hear the noisy slurping as her twin brother sucked as much of the cum out of Anja's cunt as he could manage.

Jackie looked on and smiled as she watched her brother with his face buried between the young German woman's legs. She suspected by the time the girl had a couple of orgasms, Jake would be plenty hard again. She had every intention of fucking him before going to sleep.

"Where's George?" Ginny asked from between Jackie and Dori.

"George?" Dori responded questioningly.

"The other son," Ginny explained. "that's Alex fucking Stefan and James who just got off Harald's face, but I don't see George."

"Probably with Ed and Gwen and Emma over in your casita," Leah chimed in as she started walking back to the main house.

"Where's she off to?" Dori asked, hungrily eyeing Alex's six and a half inch cock slide out of Stefan's asshole, followed by a gushing stream of creamy sperm.

"Back to get in bed with Jackson or Jasper or both, I suspect," Ginny said with a grin, "I guess I'll go see what or who my brothers gotten himself into...or into him."

She gave both Dori and Jackie a tender pat on the ass and walked to one of the other casitas. She was right, of course, walking in on Ed fucking Gwen while being fucked by George and Gwen licking Emma's cum filled pussy. She grabbed another beer from the refrigerator and sat in one of the chairs to watch them while she fingered herself to a final orgasm of the night.

**********

As Ginny walked away, Jake looked up and grinned at his sister. His face was smeared with cum and pussy juices while Anja groaned and flailed, the last of her orgasm slowly washing from her body. Next to them, Brigit was on her back, her legs spread wide for James, who shot his cum into her pussy after only a few urgent thrusts.

Jake wasted no time moving from Anja to her grandmother, slipping three fingers into the older woman's dripping pussy while licking her swollen clit. After a few moments, Brigit clamped her thighs around Jake's ears and shrieked as she squirted a massive orgasm on to his face. Jake held on until she finally relaxed and released his head, then rose with his stiff dick standing straight out from his body.

Jackie and Dori each put a hand on his hard cock and walked to their casita. They bent over the bed together with their asses in the air, giving Jake the opportunity to alternate fucking both of them until his cum began to gush out of his cock. He managed to start cumming in Dori and finish with enough semen in Jackie that both girls were satisfied. Besides, at that point, they were all too tired to much care. They cuddled together on the bed as the quickly fell asleep.

12