The Two Annes

Story Info
Chapter 3 - I fuck my girl's mother then my girl while the other watches.
5k words
4.72
54.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking Anne's Mother & Anne

"If you spunk in my Mother's mouth," Anne whispered in my ear, "you'll have to eat her out before I let you fuck me! Just like you eat and fuck me after cummin in my mouth."

Instinctively I pushed my cock forwards and put my hands on Anne's Mother's head and heard her first moan of pleasure. Anne liked to be face-fucked and it seemed that her Mother did also.

Three of us were now working towards filling her mouth with my spunk.

Which is where we finished the previous chapter.

During the previous two weeks I had learned many things from Anne. Two of the most important being that when your cock is in a woman's mouth she likes you to come reasonably quickly but if your cock is in her cunt, you need to take all the time in the world. I managed about ninety seconds in Anne's Mother's mouth before spilling my seed. I felt that that was quite reasonable as not only was it an incredible blow job but Anne was also wanking me and noisily encouraging me to spunk hard and fast.

Once we all recovered our wits I helped Anne's mother to stand up, lifted her off her feet and kissed her long and hard on the mouth. Still holding her tight I stooped, put my arm around Anne's waist and lifted her also, planting a happy, slobbery kiss on her lips also.

"Thank You!" I told them both and kissed them again.

Knowing that Anne loved me to go down on her as soon as she had finished blowing me, I wanted her Mother to benefit from my training.

"Now, as your potential toy boy, I suppose I'd better keep my side of the bargain and get my head between your legs and eat your pretty little cunt." I suggested trying to sound reluctant and failing miserably.

I slid Anne gently down until her feet touched the floor.

"I think the kitchen table, if you don't mind?" I suggested.

While Anne went to clear enough space on the big kitchen table I eased the hold on her Mother. I let her slip slowly to the floor ensuring that her damp top remained still. She didn't struggle and as soon as her beautiful tits began to show I used my free hand to caress them tenderly. With her standing safely on the floor I turned her away from me and worked her top up and off then pulled her to me so that I could cup each breast and tease the hardening nipples. With both nipples hard I used one hand to keep both tits interested and used the other to unbutton and unzip her tight jeans then slipped my hand down inside.

"Your panties are all wet!" I told her.

"Mmmm." was all I got in response as my fingers explored the growing damp patch.

"Come and give me a hand to get your Mother's jeans off please Anne."

Anne knelt before her mother. Looking very pleased with herself she worked the tight jeans down and off while I ensured her panties didn't come off with them.

"Now her panties, please." I asked carefully removing my hand from the growing wet patch.

Anne looked up at me thoughtfully. I wondered if I had gone too far? Admittedly she had wanked me until I shot my load directly into her mother's mouth. She had told me that if I spunked in her mouth then I would have to eat her then fuck her. They had both told me that I was intended to be a toy boy for both of them but was asking her to remove her mother's panties so that I could pleasure her a step too far? I must have looked a bit worried.

"Don't worry," said my girlfriend, "I've no problem stripping my mother for your pleasure. I'll hold her legs open and guide your cock into her cunt if you like. I just think that you would prefer to remove her panties yourself."

I grinned at my thoughtful girl. There is something quite special about removing a girls panties and removing a mother's panties while her daughter watched just had to be very special.

I knelt behind her, kissed her delightful bum all over then slowly, carefully started to ease her little panties down over her bum. My mouth following the elastic every millimetre of the way. With her bum beautifully bare and carefully kissed I turned her to face me.

The front elastic was still close to the original position. I used my teeth. Taking hold of the centre I pulled out and down. OMG!

Her cunt was beautifully smooth. My very first smooth cunt. As soon as it was all displayed I ventured forward with my tongue. WOW! Perfection. Despite a very careful exploration with the tip of my tongue I could find no blemish. No missed follicle. No hint of stubble. Totally smooth and delightfully sensitive as I very quickly discovered. I probed eagerly between the folds, teased the swollen clitoris and sucked on the vulva.

"Let me get rid of these now you have found her smooth cunt," said my girlfriend as she finished the job of removing her mother's panties.

I crouched lower and lower until I was sitting on the flagstone floor, totally oblivious to the cold on my naked bum. I wanted access to everything between her clitty and her anus. I succumbed to her delicious cunt and finally laid on the floor asking her to sit on my face. I wanted her to face-fuck me as I had face-fucked her. I held her pert bum in my big hands and encouraged her to even greater efforts.

She squirted. Another first for me and I laughed encouragement. Three times she squirted over my face and I lapped up every drop that I could. She had taken all that I had to offer into her mouth and I was delighted to be able to try and do the same for her. She face-fucked me until she was too tired to carry on. I licked, sucked and nipped her pert bum as she laid back onto my knees and rested.

Time to fuck the beautiful woman. I helped as much as I could as she got to her feet then I rolled onto my hands and knees and crawled comically to the large kitchen table where I pulled myself to my feet.

A standard dining/kitchen table is about twenty eight and a half inches high. Not a lot of people know that. And why should they? If, like me you are about 6'1" tall and have a 32-34" inside leg you can stand at the table and cock height will be just about perfect to slip into a nice, wet, welcumin cunt with little or no problem. What could be better?

This little gem of information I discovered on the first occasion of fucking Anne in her Mother's big farmhouse kitchen. I'm not convinced it was a new discovery for Anne though. Not that it bothered me. Sex, with Anne was incredible. She obviously had far more experience than I and I didn't care where or how she had obtained it. If somebody offers you a beautiful car are you really bothered how it became so beautiful or indeed, who the previous drivers were?

My girlfriend's mother was leaning against the table recovering from the torture that my mouth had just inflicted on her delicious, smooth cunt.

"You like a smooth cunt then?" whispered my girlfriend.

She was smiling delightedly.

"I do." I admitted honestly, "but..."

Before I could finish my sentence with 'not as much as yours though' she replied with...

"Good! Coz I've got a smooth cunt too. We shaved 'em last night and later we're gonna enjoy your smooth cock!"

"You've got a smooth cunt as well? Why?" I asked quizzically.

"Do you mind?" came the instant reply.

I laughed at that. "No, not at all. I'm just a bit surprised is all. I've never even thought about a cunt being smooth. Never even crossed my mind."

"Did you enjoy eating Mother's smooth cunt out or did you enjoy eating Mother's smooth cunt?"

"Oh yes! It was beautiful, delicious!" I stopped abruptly. I shouldn't have said that. I frowned thinking how to make amends.

Fortunately Anne laughed at my concern.

"Men who like cunts and not as just as somewhere to park their cocks, often prefer a smooth cunt. It looks prettier, it looks clean, inviting and makes a very definite statement that the woman with a smooth cunt likes to fuck and her men to enjoy it. It's not just the men who like a smooth cunt either. Us girls like to have a smooth cunt for the same reasons and it also makes us as eager to fuck knowing it's always ready for cock.

Mother's cunt is always kept smooth regardless of having a man available or not, ready if she ever got lucky, but I've let mine grow back as I haven't had a regular cock for a while and wasn't really looking too hard. Until I saw you that is. The moment you stuck your head out of the Tranny door and offered me a lift I knew I was going to have you. When you offered me the chance to undress I knew I would have you before we left that lay-by.

Even with my fuzz you went down on me without a moments hesitation. It was wonderful, glorious. That night I told my Mother and said I was going to shave my cunt smooth again, just for you. She suggested I wait, just in case. I've waited long enough."

"Just in case?" I queried? I didn't have any problem with anything else but 'just in case'??

"Just in case you ran a mile! I've a big appetite. Few have your stamina." she paused briefly, thoughtfully then, "When you've eaten me out what do you usually do?"

"Fuck you, of course! You're really ready for a damn good fucking then. One of the big joys of going down on you. I get a double bonus. A beautiful cunt to eat then a fantastic fuck." I replied, "Do you really need to ask?"

"My Mother will have recovered soon. You will fuck her?"

"Do you want me to fuck her?" I said it with a smile deliberately not wanting to cause her any upset with my inept phrasing."

"She's sucked your cock, with my assistance. I told you that if you came in her mouth you would have to eat her and fuck her then quite deliberately wanked you until you spunked into her mouth. Yes, I would love you to fuck my Mother and fuck her as well as you fuck me. Would you mind?"

"Would you mind?" I asked.

"No, I've often watched my Mother fuck. I enjoy watching her fuck as much as she loves watching me fuck. Does that offend and appal you?"

I looked at her seriously "Honest answer?" I asked quietly.

She snuggled into my bare chest "Yes please, only ever honest answers."

I held her close and bent my lips to her ear. "It neither offends nor appals me," I whispered, "it excites me. But what happens next time?"

She turned her up to me offering her lips. I kissed her deep and long and stroked her tits urgently.

"You wouldn't mind next times, would you?" she said when we finally broke off our kiss.

I cleared more space on the table and placed the two cushions from the rocking chair, in the corner of the kitchen, such that she had somewhere comfy for her head. The other I positioned so that I could place it under her bum. I picked her Mother up gently and arranged her on the table to my liking, adjusted the cushion for her head accordingly. Now her beautiful smooth cunt was right on the table's end. I supported her legs and lifted her bum so that I could slip a cushion beneath.

Resting her ankles on my shoulders I used one hand to keep her cunt wet and swollen and the other to get my cock ready to fuck. It took hardly any time at all. I teased around the swollen lips with a finger working it down to the cunt and just eased it in a tiny way. Then nibbled the clitty. The twitch became a shudder.

"OH! Fuck! Yes!" she sobbed.

More finger. More licks. More nibbles. More shudders. I took my mouth away and stood up. The thumb of the other hand took over responsibility for teasing the clit as I opened up the cunt to take my cock with a steady fingering.

"You like that you greedy little slut?" I asked.

It was a big gamble. Anne loved dirty talk. She loved being called a slut with a greedy cunt when I was about to fuck her. I hoped her mother did as well.

"GOD! Yes!" came the panting reply.

"You want my cock, your Daughter's Toy Boy's cock in your cunt?" I leered slipping another finger into her sopping wet hole.

"I do! I do! Pleeese," she was begging for it but I was seriously enjoying myself. Anne had taught me well.

Don't rush!

I didn't rush.

"Your daughter's sucking my cock. Making it nice and hard for you. You want my nice hard cock up your greedy cunt? You want a spunky cunt? You gonna suck me after I've fucked you. Make it nice and hard so I can fuck your slut Daughter?" I was dragging it out as much as I could.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Spunk in meee, pleeeese." she begged.

I felt Anne ease my cock from her mouth. She kissed the tip.

"Fuck the slut." she said simply, "Pump her full of spunk."

She put my knob end at the opening of her mother's cunt. I teased it in just a little. I heard her whimper. She lifted her legs higher and wider. Taking a firm grip of her hips I held her still and pushed my cock forward and in and didn't stop until I had no more length to feed her. I felt her instinctively tighten her pelvic muscles. A feeling of exquisite joy flooded through me as my throbbing cock buried deep into her cunt. I was not only fucking the most beautiful girl in the world on a daily basis - I was now fucking her Mother!

Having Anne watching me fucking her Mother didn't adversely affect my performance. On the contrary it encouraged me to take even more care and pay even greater attention to the little noises and movements of delight that her Mother made. It also stiffened my cock. I'd had a no problem with Anne watching me eating out her Mother why should I have had a problem fucking her Mother while she watched?

She had encouraged me every step of the way - as had her Mother. Once I'd started the only thing on my mind was giving the very best attention to the cunt wrapped around my cock. When Anne's cunt was in that position she would expect and get no less.

You find that surprising? Think about it. I was eighteen. When I picked up Anne in the pouring rain it was like Xmas had cum early. What transpired when I met her Mother was the icing on the cake. Not just Xmas early but all my Christmases together. Santa had given me two beautiful presents and I was happy to unwrap them carefully and play contentedly.

Did it not strike me as bizarre? To be honest I didn't even think about it. Two beautiful women wanted my attention with each other's clear consent and I was very willing to give it. At eighteen why would it even cross my mind that I shouldn't?

Fucking Anne, the Mother, that first time was such an incredible experience. Anne, the Daughter, had taught me to fuck, how to fuck her, but I'd only had a couple of weeks practice although I was required to practice at least a couple of times a day. Anne, the Mother, taught me new pleasures in the minutes I was able to hold off filling her cunt with spunk. Whilst Anne was tight her Mother could squeeze. She squeezed my cock as I pushed in then relaxed as I withdrew. She told me to take it almost out, just resting on the lips then push back in slowly while she squeezed.

Whereas Anne the Daughter liked to be fucked steadily, in out, in, out in a regular motion Anne the Mother liked it slow so she could squeeze and I could feel every little movement. I took time to hesitate when I was fully deep inside then again just before I pushed back in after a near withdrawal. The gentle moans said I wasn't doing too badly.

On one withdrawal I bent my knees a little. I could feel my cock head dragging along the front wall of her cunt. She suddenly shook violently. She'd cum very suddenly. I stayed still but rocked my cock head back and forth with tiny movements. She continued to shake. I'd found her G spot! After that there was no holding me. I withdrew completely, heard her sigh of satisfaction then, with knees bent again eased my cock back inside and against the magic button. Off she went again, not so violent as the first but satisfyingly noisy none the less.

Straight knees, bent knees. Knob head hard against her cervix and my pelvic bone grinding against her clitty. Across her G spot and fully out. A slight pause then back in, across the G spot. Pause, backwards and forwards bringing her to climax with knob head and G spot working as one. I fucked her relentlessly, tenderly and lovingly until she was all but exhausted.

"You want a spunky cunt?" I asked softly.

"Yes! Please. I want to feel you jerk inside me." came the answer I wanted.

I slid her over the table end a little more, parted her legs wide and fed my throbbing cock back into her cunt. I needed my own release now. I pushed in deep and was delighted to feel her squeezing my cock again.

"OK?" I asked cautiously.

"Yessss." she moaned. "Fuck me and spunk deep in my slutty cunt."

"Empty your balls into her!" demanded her Daughter.

That encouragement from the love of my life, the daughter of the woman I was fucking was the release. I felt it build deep in my balls. I instinctively thrust my hips forward and my cock as deep as I could inside the glorious cunt. My cock throbbed and my seed pumped into the welcoming cunt. I held steady until I had no more to give.

As ever, more to cum if you want it?

#### ############

I was slumped, eyes closed, in the uncomfortable, cushion-less rocking chair in the corner of the large farmhouse kitchen. For the previous forty minutes I'd been eating out then fucking my girlfriend's mother as she laid on the long, traditional kitchen table.

When Anne first climbed into the back of my MkII Transit, stripped off and invited me to warm her up I thought of nothing other than pleasing her. Nothing else mattered. Please her with the forlorn hope that I could see her again. As I have said, I did seem to please her and was invited back for more every day.

We used the back of my van frequently. It was absolutely wonderful but a small part of my mind was monitoring what was going on around us. I was listening in case we were interrupted. We were always naked when we fucked and despite us both being adults, consenting adults, I worried about getting caught in flagrante delicto. Not for myself but the beautiful girl with me.

She asked what was troubling me one evening and as we had a 'truth' pact I told her. She didn't laugh or call me silly.

"Nobody can see us. The doors are locked so nobody can creep up on us. We are doing only what cums naturally," she observed. "Relax and enjoy."

Of course she was perfectly correct and I tried, I really did but there was always that little niggle at the back of my mind...

The first time she took me to hers' it came back with a vengeance. Where was her mother? What if she came home unexpectedly? We were naked and ...?

Anne sensed my worries instantly. Again she didn't laugh but said "Mother's out, she won't be back for over an hour and anyway, she wouldn't mind, I am old enough to fuck whoever I like."

As you will imagine that helped but not a lot. Over the two weeks I had learned to push my worries far to the back of my mind but they still niggled now and then.

Slumped, exhausted, in the rocking chair I realised that I hadn't felt that little niggle at all. Since the beautiful woman had knelt at my feet, taken my cock and the ensuing spunk into her willing mouth I had concentrated on one thing and one thing only - giving her as much pleasure as possible!

I heard soft sounds of contentment and cracked an eye open. Anne was kneeling on the flagstone floor at the end of the table. Her mother's legs were draped over her shoulders, her arms went under her thighs holding them securely and her hands were holding the apex of her legs open wide. My girlfriend's head was between her mother's legs and she was licking my spunk from her cunt.

The gentle noises of utter pleasure were coming from her mother. I moved carefully, slowly, until I was standing. Her mother's eyes were closed. Her mouth was open drawing in deep breaths of air. Anne's head was buried deep in the apex of her legs. Silently I tried to reposition myself so that I had a better view.

I felt, rather than saw that Anne had sensed movement. She didn't stop what she was doing but there was the merest hint of pause. I moved more confidently then until I had a clear view of daughter pleasuring mother. It was beautiful to behold. Such delicacy. Such smooth poetry. I realised that I still had lots to learn.

12