The Two of Us Take a Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Ryosuke and I went to stay at a seaside B&B.
5.8k words
3.81
45.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, it's Emi here. I guess the biggest news is right at the end of the summer, Ryosuke and I rented a car, and took a trip down the coast of California for a couple of nights. Ryosuke is the male cousin of Asuna, a girl I met in the English program my first year in Oceanview. He's taller than me, tanned skin, hair dyed brown and usually neatly styled. He wears round sunglasses, and has an open and easy way about him. His home stay is not far from mine, so after class, we'd sometimes bike home together, and stop in a park to chat. Then one day, we were sitting on a bench, and out of the blue, he leaned over, and kissed me! I was actually pretty happy because he's funny and handsome and stuff, my first real boyfriend since coming to the States. It made each day fresh and exciting. I never knew what to expect.

The first few months were a bit of a whirlwind. I was doing a home stay with an American family, and I wasn't sure if I should bring him there or what. We'd end up going to the beach, the mall, his friend's place and such. He loves the outdoors, and I mean not just hiking and stuff. I was so nervous at first, making out, and doing all this stuff in public. I tried to be careful though, and stay out of trouble (which wasn't always easy). :-D

This was like the first time that Ryosuke and I have ever gone driving, and stayed away from home. It felt different to be travelling somewhere together, just the two of us.

When we arrived, the lady who runs the B&B came out. Her name was Jill, blonde hair, big smile, welcoming. She led us around to the back where we got our own private entrance. I went into the bath room to have a quick shower, and brush my teeth. I was looking forward to having some fun after our long drive. Once I'd showered, I came out and looked at myself in the mirror as I dried myself off. My black hair had grown quite long at the back and my bangs, but I dried it off as best I could. My cheeks were a bit red, maybe because of the naughty things I had in mind. I looked good though, fresh-faced, black eyes sparkling, pink skin, my nipples sticking up. My black pubic hair was a bit unruly, but I think Ryosuke likes it like this, a 'jungle' he calls it. No lions nor tigers, but there is a cat of sorts, a pussy.

I pulled on a frilly white nightie, but when I came back to our room, Ryosuke was already in bed in his p.j.'s, half asleep. I snuggled up next to him, and lay there for a while just enjoying being with him. I guess this was the first time we ever slept together in a real bed.

The next morning, I woke up early, a bit surprised to find Ryosuke in my bed! Oh that's right. I'm not at home! His hair was tousled, but he looked quite handsome, even asleep in the early morning light. I scooted out to the washroom to brush my teeth, and then came back, and lay with him for a while until he finally woke up. He smiled happy to have me here too.

He pulled me closer, but soon I felt his hand on my rear, pulling down my panties. The door was closed, and the blinds were drawn, but I don't know. I was still worried about Jill and them. Before I could stop him, he'd got my panties off, and started to pull me up on top of him. His manhood had grown so big. I tentatively touched it, just a gentle handshake, how-do-you-do, pleased-to-meet-you kind of thing. He was gazing up at me, eager and excited. I was in a funny mood though. I started playing with his penis, pretending it was like a stick shift on a car, making a motor noise with my lips, gripping it tightly as I put it into gear. He looked like he might come, so I got up off of him, and stood next to the bed listening to hear if anyone else was up.

Ryosuke reached over, and slid his fingers between my thighs, feeling around for my hello kitty. I held his arm, but didn't stop him. He eventually found the right spot.

"Oh! Wow!"

He's pretty good at that kind of thing, and so soon I was going weak in the knees.

"Maybe we'd better have a shower," I suggested, trying to hide how excited I was getting. "It's almost time for breakfast." I pulled out some clean clothes and a towel and a wash cloth, but when I went to collect my panties, he wouldn't give them to me.

"Go like that," he grinned. I just kind of looked at him. I showed him the back, my bare bottom, and he just nodded, even more excited. I felt my butt cheek. This nightie was so short it was more like a blouse than a dress. I was practically naked from the waist on down.

"Like this? No! I can't! There are people here."

"Sure, you can. You look great!" Ryosuke stood up, and twirled the blinds open. The sunlight came streaming in. I pulled the hem down at the front, and peered out worried that there might be someone out in the garden. I picked up my backpack, and held it in front of my pussy, as I squinted out into the bright light.

"You better hurry, now quick like a bunny," he said, swatting me on my bare behind, then opening the door. I felt so weird, so kinky, standing here bare ass. I looked nervously out into the hall, and then back at the window kind of caught in the middle. There was nowhere to hide.

Ryosuke came back, and took my hand escorting me out into the hall. I kept my pussy covered, but couldn't do anything about my derriere. We both looked anxiously into the recreation room, but luckily there was no one there. I tried to break free, but before I could he'd dragged me half way across the room. He let go, and circled round to get a good look at me. I could feel the carpet on my bare feet, the air nibbling at my hello kitty, getting me all excited. I begged him to let me go back to the room, but he just motioned for me to stay here.

"Here. Let me get my camera," he said dashing back to the room. My face was flushing hot, but I didn't know what to do. This was all pretty crazy. Looking for cover, I went toward the bath room, but the door was closed, and I could hear the sound of the shower running. Off to the right, the door to the other guest bedroom was wide open. I quickly ran back to our room.

"The other guests are up and in the shower!" I whispered. Ryosuke still wanted to do something, but we probably shouldn't mess around in front of Jill or these other guests. He tried to convince me to take off my nightie or come outside, but I tried to get him to see reason. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure how to handle Ryosuke when he gets like this. My previous boyfriend, Tomoyuki, was calmer. At the very least, we needed to see who all was around before we did anything too crazy.

Eventually, Ryosuke relented, and let me pull my panties back on. Jill was up, and we could hear her puttering around in the kitchen making our breakfast. The other guest finished up her shower. She came out, her hair still wet, and signaled we could use the bath room. We went in, but it was kind of obvious that Jill and this woman could hear us. I ended up letting Ryosuke shower first. When he came out, I got undressed, and got into the shower. Ah well. Maybe we can have sex later when everyone isn't here listening.

After I dried off, I pulled on a white lace bra and panties and a shoulder-less pink mini-dress, aiming for cute but decent. I pulled on a pair of glasses I don't usually wear trying to look like a good girl. We had breakfast, and then the other guests came out just as we were leaving. We chatted with them a bit, and wished them well on their journey.

Ryosuke and I piled in the car, eager to get out, and see things. He had heard that there is a popular beach not too far from there, so we headed out in search of it. It took us a while to get there, but it was a cool place. Just by the main beach, we found some fast food restaurants and a water-slider, like in an amusement park or something.

Wherever we went, it felt like people were watching us. I guess part of it was my shocking pink dress. Everyone else was mostly in their swimsuits, even in the restaurants. We didn't see any change rooms anywhere.

I'd never been to any beaches this far south before. Almost all the people were good looking. We got a spot on a patio, and Ryosuke started telling me about the local culture and attractions. Whenever I turned away though, he'd sneak a peek at the girls walking by. Three American girls came, and sat right near us, and they had on these skimpy little bikinis. I kept trying to catch Ryosuke's eye, get him to focus on me. I looked good that day, my long black hair circling my face, raspberry lip gloss on my lips, batting my eyelashes, but he kept getting distracted by these hussies. They were just as bad. I'm pretty sure they were deliberately trying to get his attention, because they kept comparing tan-lines or retying their bikini straps. When we finally finished eating, I almost had to drag him away.

We went back to the car, but we still couldn't find any change rooms. Without thinking, I suggested that we get changed in the car. Ryosuke perked up at this suggestion. It was kind of risky with so many people around, but we had to change somewhere. I sat in the back seat while Ryosuke was outside the car supposedly keeping a lookout for people coming.

I wrapped a big towel around myself, reached underneath my sundress, and pulled my panties down and off. Every once in a while, Ryosuke would take a quick look around, but mostly he was just watching me. I tried to pull the dress up without pulling the towel with it, but the two seemed to rise together. After two or three unsuccessful tries, I gave up, and just let the towel fall open, as I lifted the dress up and over my head. Ryosuke grinned at the sight of my pussy.

I pulled the dress off my arms, and looked anxiously out the windows to see if anyone was coming. Sure enough just as I got my bra off, and was sitting here naked, a car drove up and parked right next to ours. I covered myself up with the towel, and tried to act normal. Ryosuke got back into the car, and sat in the driver's seat, pretending to look at a map.

Two American women got out of their car, and started to walk towards the beach, but just as I leaned forward to get my swimsuit out of my bag, I heard them call back to someone in the car. Both Ryosuke and I looked over, but we couldn't see anyone. Then suddenly, a freckled guy popped up in the back seat of their car. He had been lying down for some reason, and called after the women. I kept trying to tighten up the towel around my breasts, but no matter what I did, it always felt like it was going to fall down. My heart was beating fast, and I felt so naked even though the towel was covering me. I wondered if I should just let the towel go. Ryosuke glanced back at me in the rear-view mirror.

Eventually, the guy got out, and they all went away.

"Whew! That was close," I whispered, breathing a sigh of relief.

"You should have given him a peek."

"You would have liked that, wouldn't you?"

"Not as much as if you gave me a peek."

I pretended not to hear, and started rooting around in my bag for my swimsuit. I had brought three with me: the baggy navy one piece I used to wear to our swim circle, the light ultramarine high leg one piece Ryosuke gave me last spring, and a red and white bikini I bought in Japan last time I went home. The bikini ties up at the sides and back, and I hadn't really had the nerve to try it yet, but with all the other girls dressed the way they were I decided this would be as good a chance as any. We were miles from Oceanview, so I doubted that we'd meet any of my classmates or professors. I got out the bikini and some sun block too.

"Here, let me put some of that on you," Ryosuke offered. Of course I knew what he was up to. To tell you the truth, I was starting to get excited too.

"OK, but you have to promise: no funny business!" I warned him sternly. He made this serious face, and then crossed his heart with his fingers. Eventually, I handed him the bottle of sunblock.

I took a last look out the front windshield to make sure no one was coming, and then kneeled down on the back seat with my back to him. When he first touched me, his hands felt cold, but soon I began enjoying the way his strong fingers were massaging the lotion into my bare shoulders and back. He kept pulling the towel down at the back each time he moved down, until finally it fell away leaving my bottom exposed. Ryosuke gave it a playful pat. He was getting frisky again.

I quickly grabbed the towel, and looked back, but there didn't seem to be anyone watching. I moved to pull the towel back up, but Ryosuke held on to my arm, and kept working his way down. When he reached my bottom, I squirmed to break free, but he held my arm tightly, and soon he was rubbing the suntan lotion down the crack of my butt. I shook my head, and tried to pull away, but before long he had got his finger all the way down, and was running it along my... well, you know... my secret place.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't believe it. Here we were in the car, and all of a sudden, he was touching me there. I tried to reach back, and grab his arm, but his fingers had found the right spot. He circled his finger round and round, teasing me. I was getting so excited. Then from behind us, we could hear two guys coming closer. Ryosuke for once was calmer than I was. He got me to crouch down on the floor of the car, so they wouldn't be able to see. I just knelt there quivering, still horny from being touched.

Ryosuke just sat there for a while in the front seat not moving. Apparently, there were other people coming. If I'm going to be completely honest, I kind of wanted him to finish me off, but we couldn't if people were watching. A bit disheartened, I pulled my towel back around me, and climbed back up onto the seat.

There were a bunch of people in the parking lot now. This is kind of embarrassing, but I checked my pussy, and realized that I was soaked. I didn't want Ryosuke to know, so I straightened my hair in the mirror, and tried to look serious. What is wrong with me today? It's like I've turned into some kind of animal.

Ryosuke kept motioning for me to take the towel off, and let him continues, but more and more cars kept coming in, making it too dangerous. Finally, Ryosuke agreed,

"This is hopeless. Let's just go to the beach."

I guess we both were frustrated, but there was nothing we could do. I picked up my bikini bottoms, and tied them on. Ryosuke handed me back the sun block, and started to get undressed himself. He pulled down his pants and underwear, and his... his... well, you know, his manhood was sticking straight up. I was going to tell him to cover up, but he just let it bounce up and down there while he straightened out his bathing trunks. Finally, he started pulling them on, but as he did he lifted his midsection up so high I was sure someone would see his... his... you know.

"Woops. Sorry," he said his face turning red. I was happy to see that even he gets embarrassed sometimes.

Next, I started to tie on my bikini top. Once I'd got the top string tied around the back of my neck, and was sure that no one was watching, I let the towel fall away. I asked Ryosuke to tie up the string around the middle of my back. I lifted my hair up out of the way, and looked nervously over my shoulder. Ryosuke pretended to be having a hard time getting the string done up, but I knew he was just doing it to tease me. He ran his hands along my back and then under my arms, but I lowered my arms to stop him before he got to my breasts.

"Someone's coming," I whispered.

"Well, it ain't me," he sniggered. Like I said we were both a bit frustrated.

Anyway, he finally did up my bra strap, and the two of us got out of the car. I looked down at my suit. I guess I looked good, which is the important thing, but it is much smaller than what I was used to wearing. The top kind of covers my breasts, but the scrunch back doesn't really cover my bottom much. From a distance, it must look like I'm naked. Just to emphasize the point, Ryosuke reached out, and put his hand on my behind, making me jump.

"Do you think I look OK?" I asked nervously.

"You look sensational," he purred.

I looked around to make sure no one was coming, and then leaned over, and kissed him. I felt his fingers slipping into my bottoms at the back, so I squealed out,

"Yiii! Your hands are so cold." I guess they weren't that cold, but anyway it got him to stop. He went back to straightening the stuff in the trunk. I leaned over to put my own bag in, and he backed off a bit to take a look at me. I could feel his eyes on my behind, so I wiggled it a little.

"These straps look pretty thin. Mightn't they come undone?" he teased. I could feel him pulling at the bow on one side of my hips. I straightened up, and caught it just as he was about to pull it undone.

"See what I mean?" he said with this big smile on his face. I shot him a look, as I pulled the straps apart giving him a brief glimpse of my waist, and then tied it back up.

"It won't come undone unless someone pulls it," I corrected.

"Oh I don't know, Emi. You never know who might come along, and give it a tug," he insisted. I was glad he seemed so interested. This bikini had definitely caught his attention.

"No one's going to tug at it except for you, so behave yourself."

We got out our beach mats and towels, and headed off for the beach. When we stepped out into the parking lot, there were some hunky American guys walking our way, and they took one look at me, and started smiling.

"Yeah, baby," they called out. Ryosuke scratched his ear. I think he was jealous.

"Now where should we sit?" he asked. The beach was packed with families and young people. Everyone seemed to come well-prepared. A lot of people had parasols, folding beach chairs for lying on, inflatable beach mats. We found a spot in the shade of the trees at the back of the beach, just behind this big mesh tent that one family had put up. We spread out our straw mats, and then put our towels on top of them. Ryosuke lay down, and gazed off towards the ocean.

"Aren't you going to come swimming?" I asked.

"You go on ahead."

I looked at him, disappointed. I ended up going down to the water alone. My bikini had got wedged up my crack, so I slid a finger into my bottom to pull it out. Some American guys were eyeing me, and whistled. I turned back towards Ryosuke, and found he had sit up, and was watching me too.

Anyway, I walked out into the ocean. This was, like, one of the best beaches I've ever been to. The sand was so soft on my feet, and the water was shallow for hundreds of yards. I could see people way out there standing on a sand bar. The water was pretty warm too. I dove in, and swam around, enjoying the feeling. Every time I looked back, Ryosuke was looking straight at me. I guess deep down he does care. I was pretty sure he wanted to come in, but was holding back for some reason. Guys are kind of hard to understand sometimes.

Finally, after I'd been swimming around for a while, Ryosuke took off his sunglasses and t-shirt, and came out. I was so happy I swam over, and started jumping on top of him. He tried to dunk me, but maybe I am a better swimmer than he is, so I got away. I started splashing him, and then he jumped up, and landed right on top of me. As I went under, I got a hold of his swimming trunks, and just as a joke started pulling them down. This was a mistake, because he let me, and then his... his you-know-what just kind of popped out under the water. It was pretty long. He was excited. He started swimming around me in a circle like a shark or something. I thought, oh oh. He was still pretty randy.

I went under, and got ready for him to come at me, but somehow he got around behind me, and grabbed one of the side ties before I could stop him. I tried to swim away, but he held on to my bottoms real tight, and I could feel them slipping off. I stopped kicking, and just tried to hold onto my suit. There were quite a few people around us, but most of them weren't swimming, just standing there. There were three guys and a girl about the same age as us not too far away. Two guys were doing judo or something.

12