The Two Soldiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not. I do understand. I wasn't sure I wanted you to look at my dick because I thought it was small and I covered it up but then you said something and I knew it was okay. I sort of felt all the same emotions you did and when I finally put it in and you liked it, I also felt that I had become a man and how much better it was than with my own hand. I felt kind of inadequate because all my mates were having it off with their girlfriends and I wasn't. I needed to know that I could do it too and when I looked down on your open pussy I just felt this inner urge to pump my dick in and out of your pussy. It was just so natural and I watched as your eyes opened as I pushed right in. It was a wonderful feeling of power. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Did you enjoy looking at my dick?"

"Of course I did. It's so interesting to watch it change from being small and soft and to watch it grow in front of your eyes. You can almost see the blood pumping in and then it gets really hard and shiny and your tip pokes out and you know it's ready to do its job."

"I can't wait to do it again. I've been waiting all day for you to come home so that we could have another screw. Let's stop talking and do it."

"I had a quick look at some porn and I want you to do it from behind. This seems to be something magical about that position. I don't know what it is but perhaps it's the natural position. That's the way that animals do it but I don't know if they get any pleasure. I wonder if it feels different when I can't see it entering me."

"You've got a beautiful bottom. Nice round cheeks and in between I can see your slit and your clitoris just poking out a little bit. Just move your bottom up a little bit there and I can see where I'm going to put it in. How does that feel?"

"It's a little deeper than before. I like this. Just keep moving."

"I like it too."

After a few days Eddie moved in and they became a permanent fixture. They were both surprised at what a difference it had made to their lives to have sex regularly with a willing partner.

"What's the best part of being with me?"

"I liked looking at you. I like looking at your pussy and best of all I like the slapping feeling when my loins crash up against yours and you push back."

"You know I like that too. I like it when our bodies meet each other like that. Isn't it amazing how making love has changed our lives so much? I could never have imagined. I should never listened to my girlfriend who told me how much it hurt her the first time she did it with her boyfriend. It's so natural. My body and your body are designed to fit together. In a way I'm glad I waited because if I hadn't, I would never have met you."

"I'm glad you waited. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Cath and Eddie soldiered on for years, never tiring of the new sport that they had just discovered.

12