The Typewriter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked up into his as I licked my lips. With my eyes still fastened to his, I ran my tongue from the base to the tip and kissed him once before closing my eyes again. For this one moment it was mine and I wanted to taste every crevice, committing it to memory until I could form a replica into soft serve ice cream before feeling the sweetness melt into my mouth.

I circled the tiny hole in the tip and caressed the smooth dome. My tongue curled around the edge to brush the fold where the shaft met the head. In light feathery strokes I explored the looseness of the skin on his pole before giving into temptation and plunging him deep in my mouth. God he tasted so good that I just wanted to pump my mouth up and down until I tasted the nectar of his cum, but I forced myself to wait. There would be time for that later.

Instead I pulled him from my lips as I released his balls from his clothing. With one hand I gently explored the tiny wrinkles while I held his cock before my lips. I began exploring his ever hardening cock looking for the veins so I could trace the pattern with my tongue, but I was distracted. I wanted to taste his scrotum, take his balls into my mouth until I could feel the weight on my tongue. I sucked them into my mouth and caressed them before turning my attention back to cock.

I opened my eyes and looked deep into his as I slowly slipped him into my mouth. As my lips approached the base, I felt him slip just down into the back of my throat. I swallowed several times enjoying the sensation before I slowly slipped him out of my mouth. I wrapped my hand around him and slipped my mouth down until my lips touched my fingers.

Moving my hand in tandem with my mouth I slipped up and down with increasing speed until I felt my own excitement moisten my thighs. I pulled back leaving his cock free before my face. After sighing for a moment to calm my excitement, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue waiting for communion. He paused so I reached up to gently caress his balls while I looked hopefully into his eyes.

After a moment he gave into my desire. He reached down and grabbed his cock pumping his hand up and down. As the speed increased, faint grunts escaped his lips. I waited almost shaking with the anticipation. I wanted so desperately to feel the warm wet splash of his cum on my face. I wanted it dripping down over my lips and landing on my tongue. I didn't have to wait for long. With a final groan, he came shooting his load towards my mouth. I smiled, and licked the droplets off my lips, swallowing the precious liquid.

*

If you liked this story please vote, leave a public comment or send feedback!

I strive to constantly improve my writing. Voting, comments and feedback all help me understand when I am doing a good job and when I need to re-write a story. They also motivate me to continue writing. I particularly appreciate feedback or comments that direct me to read stories and authors I have not read up to this point.

In fact, whenever you see a story here you especially like, do be generous and write the author to say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are repaid for their work, and it is appreciated more than you can imagine.

12