The Typewriter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm jarred me awake and I leapt up with a start. It took a moment to regain the awareness of my surroundings. As the light began to enter my brain it all began to come back: the dream, the masturbation, the TV show, the sleep. Four nights and still no rest.

Images of leather and pain drifted around my mind. That had turned me on more than anything I had ever watched. It wasn't just the bondage and inflicting pain. It was the whole idea of having a slave, and not just any slave Serefina.

I wanted her to cum on my command, let me cross her back with a lattice work of red marks from my whip. I wanted to release her from herself to belong to me and do anything I said. Fuck! I wanted her to strip down before me and let me sell her to strangers.

She wasn't in my house or my life. I needed to get back on track. I needed to focus on work and clear my mind of these images. Today was a long day and I needed to continue along the trajectory from the day before.

After I left my house, the day started out so good. A hot woman on the way to work flashed me a dazzling smile. People at work seemed genuinely glad to see me. As I turned to the papers I had left out from the night before, all the insights I had came back. I felt on top of the world, until she walked into the office.

I felt a flush of heat as I watched her walk to her desk. I could still feel my fingers easing up the back of her skirt and slipping inside her. I could still hear her ragged breath gasping as my fingers brushed across her clit. I was hard instantly and aware of nothing but my throbbing cock penned in by my pants.

Where were her deft fingers when I needed them? I wanted so desperately to snap my fingers and have her bow her head before me, unfasten my pants, and spread my precum over the tip of my cock before she knelt down before me to lick it clean. I to bend her over my desk and press my hot prick into that triangle of red hair until she was filled with my cum over and over.

I tried to avoid looking at her, but my mind disobeyed my will. Even when I was not looking at her, I was mentally undressing her in my head. The pale set of freckles that was spread over her chest like a tantalizing map for me to follow them with my fingers until I released those pink nipples from their confinement. I wanted to feel them grow hard in my mouth.

Would it feel the same as when they had grown hard between my thumb and finger? Did she smell like the memory of her juices on my fingers? Would she sigh in pleasure or strike me if I slipped my hand down between her legs to stroke that small sensitive clit?

I looked back at my work again trying to focus and drive thoughts of her away. The papers looked foreign and meaningless. All the insights from the morning and the day before were gone. I straightened myself under the cover of my desk and headed to the restroom for a moment of peace. I didn't count on running into her on the way.

Our eyes met and held each other for a long moment before we both looked away. There was something there behind those deep green eyes: fear and desire mixed together. Was it possible that she could become the person from my dreams? How much training would it take to make her like the Asian woman from the TV show?

I brushed past her, inhaling the scent of her perfume. Was it chance that she had smelled the same in the dream or a trick of memory? The scent drove me back into memory and my cock throbbed in response. I moved past her and adjusted myself in the hallway out of sight. When I glanced back, I saw the gentle sway of her hips. She had looked the same from behind in the dream, before I lifted her skirt and pressed my fingers inside her. How would she react if I did the same to her now?

I dove into the bathroom to find some release. This was becoming a habit: mid-morning or early afternoon trips to the bathroom to relieve myself. How long before someone noticed? How long could this go on before I called myself obsessed? I had to do something. She was a co-worker for god's sake.

None of these thoughts mattered in the privacy of the stall while my hand pumped against my cock. All that mattered was the ever elusive orgasm that came with the thought of her eyes and the desperate whisper "Please...fuck me again... please."

Afterwards the clarity came and I returned to my desk with this sudden awareness of how the tax numbers all fit together. Was this all tied together somehow? I didn't have time to consider. I was swimming in the pleasure of doing everything right and nothing was going to distract me, not until it was time to go home.

When I got home, I slipped back into the familiar routine. Another day, another frozen pizza, another beer, another episode of Emeril on the TIVO. I grew board with him and turned to watch the rest of the real sex show I had seen the night before.

They turned away from the guys fucking the Asian girl. Mistress Katherine asked for volunteers from the audience. I could see the people holding back. "I will be gentle if this is your first time" she said to the crowd.

Finally a man stepped forward dressed in a blue business suit. I listened as she explained the rules and gave him his safe word "Pumpkin." She ordered him to strip and when he didn't move fast enough, she called two female slaves from off stage to undress him. They then tied him to the footstool. One then spread her legs and had him lick her as Mistress Katherine began to paddle him.

I flicked off the TV. It wasn't enough to really keep me awake. I wanted to see Serefina on that stage. I wanted to force her to lick a girl's pussy. I wanted to push her to the ground and fuck her mouth until I came. The only place that was likely to happen was in my dreams.

As I went to bed, there was a certain apprehension. Would I dream about her or would things go back to normal? I wasn't sure which one I really wanted. The dreams were hot, but never going to become real. Serefina in my dreams was not the woman in my office, but a fantasy that some part of my brain concocted.

Still, the dreams were so vivid and exciting. I really felt alive in them. It was a shame that I never felt that way when I was awake. With that thought, I fell into sleep.

**************************************

Serefina lay naked on the bed and I ran my fingers idly over her breasts. "Tell me your fantasies" she said.

I looked down at her uncertain what to say. Could I talk about the TV show I had seen? How would she react if I told her I wanted to own her completely body and soul? "You tell me one of yours first."

She hesitated thinking. "I want to be tied up and forced to endure pleasure until I cum."

Could this be real? Could she actually be saying that she wanted what I wanted? I turned myself on the bed and held her wrists down. "Like this."

She smiled and bit her lip for a moment. "yes" she said in a breathy voice indicating her excitement.

I sat down on her and reached to the corner of the bed where the silk ties were hidden. I tried to hide my excitement as I secured her first wrist. My cock was rock hard as I reached over to the second bedpost to secure her other wrist.

Her breath was shallow and excited. She tested her strength against the ties and found she could not move her arms. I slid off her and moved to the foot of the bed to secure her feet. She squirmed in her bindings trying to get loose as my hand moved up her thigh to find her pussy. As my fingers moved across it, she let out a tiny cry then tried to talk. "Don't just go there, play with my whole body."

I don't know why. I wanted to slap her, to hurt her for that little outburst. Would she like that or would she freak out? I moved my hand to her breast and began playing with her nipple watching it grow hard.

"Play with my neck or ..." she started and I silenced her by squeezing her hard nipple between my thumb and finger until she cried out. As I played with her other nipple, I dragged my other hand down between her legs. She was so much wetter than she was before. Was it possible that the pain had turned her on?

I got off the bed and took a tie out from the nightstand. I brought it over to the bed and tied it over her eyes. This time she didn't protest what I was doing. Instead she whimpered slightly and I felt my cock respond.

I ran my fingers lightly over her outstretched arms listening to her gasp as I touched the insides of her elbows. While I continued to move my fingers down, I was careful to miss the places that I knew would excite her. I circled her nipples without touching them. I ran my fingers down the inside of her hip without touching her clit or pussy. Her breathing accelerated as I ran my fingers up her thighs.

When I turned away without touching her cunt, she whimpered again and I smiled. I ran my hands down her legs and took her toes into my mouth sucking on them slightly. She let out a frustrated moan and moved my mouth up creating a line of soft kisses going up the inside of her calf and thigh.

She struggled to move her pussy closer to my mouth, but the bonds held fast. I avoided the triangle of red hair and moved up her belly. She moaned again as my tongue flickered across her stomach. I moved my head up towards her breasts and she panted in anticipation. I ran my tongue under the curve of her breasts spiraling close to her nipple.

As I took it in my mouth, she sighed with satisfaction. My tongue played with her hard nipple turning her sighs into moans of pleasure that grew in intensity. I let go and went back to caressing her body.

As my fingers played over her skin, I could see her strain to my fingers. Her sighs and gasps continued as her back arched towards me, but I only laughed pressing her back against the bed.

Finally I gave in somewhat. I began playing with her breasts running my fingers over them and occasionally brushing against her nipples as though by accident. I could tell she was hot and getting too excited to fast.

I wanted to slap her, spank her breasts just to see what it would do. Instead I reached between her legs and thrust my fingers inside. She moaned loudly in response pressing her hips against me. I slapped hard against one of her breasts and watched it bounce away from my hand. She cried out in a moment of pain, but I could feel her hips buck against me at the same time beginning to fuck my fingers.

I smiled. She really seemed to like it a little rough. I slapped her again and watched her hips twist against my hand. She wanted it badly. Her need was echoed by my cock as it throbbed and ached to be inside her

I grabbed her tit in my hand and squeezed her rock hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Once again she cried out, but I could feel her cunt respond. God! Would it twitch and squeeze like this if my cock was inside her?

I pulled my hand out and sat on her thighs resting my cock against her clit. I lifted my fingers to my mouth to taste her juices before teasing her further. As I took one nipple in each hand, I heard her moan and rub her clit against me. I squeezed hard again and she cried out in pain, but her clit rubbed me harder.

She twisted her hips trying to move my cock down towards her opening and I pressed her breasts together until her nipples touched in the center. As I leaned down to take them both in my mouth at the same time, I rubbed my cock hard against her. I sucked on those hard nibs of flesh and she began to moan louder and louder twisting her body against me.

Her body arched against me making me so hard that I wanted nothing else but to fuck her, but I waited. She had to want me before I would give in. When I thought I could stand it no longer, she gave in. "Fuck me. Please God! FUCK ME!"

"What will you do for me?" I asked trying to hide how much I wanted to thrust my cock into that moist hot hole.

"Anything. Anything. Please." Her desperation was apparent in her voice.

As I pressed inside her, it felt so good, I almost came tight then and there. I stopped, but her hips did not. Using the limited movement she had she fucked my cock moaning and screaming with each movement. I stayed still as long as I could until I was on the edge.

I grabbed her hips with my hands holding them still and I began thrusting into her harder and harder. I could barely feel my balls crashing into her ass and the above my cock grind into her clit. All I was aware of was how good it felt to have that hot tight pussy wrap around me pulling me closer and closer to orgasm. I didn't even notice her scream as she climaxed, I just continued to fuck her as hard as I could.

I felt my body grow rigid and my cock tingled with pleasure. With a groan, I came and everything seemed to disappear. The last thing I knew my body collapsed on top of her.

*********************************

When I woke, my heart was racing. I could still remember the sweet sound of her screams as I brought her to orgasm over and over again, but I wanted more. I didn't just want her tied up to the bed. I wanted her to belong to me to satisfy my every whim. I didn't want her to think she could talk back.

I rubbed my hands together remembering the way she whimpered as I pinched her nipple and the way her excitement grew when I slapped her across the breast. That is what I wanted. I wanted her back covered in the red lines like the guy from the show. I wanted her bent over before me with that fine as tanned red from my paddle. I wanted men to line up and ask my permission to fuck her and I wanted her to want this.

She should please me, do anything to make me happy. I wanted her to give herself to me completely, but right then I had to get ready for work.

I tried stepping into the shower and letting the water wash the desire away, but images of her body twisting and moaning filled my mind. There was no escape except to grab my cock and pound away until my cum shot against the wall.

I felt raw and vulnerable but terribly alive as I went to work. I had some secret that people didn't know about. Although I knew it wasn't real, I still felt like I had mastered her at least for one night. Now I had to take her further.

I went into the office with good intention if getting things done, but I couldn't focus. I stared at the same thing for hours trying to make heads or tails of it, but made no progress. Finally I gave myself a break and decided to so a little web research.

I swear I meant to do work, but a crazy idea filled my mind. I thought it couldn't hurt to do one quick search. I could start and then hide it behind other windows. I looked around to make sure no one could see my screen before I typed in "Mistress Katherine"

I don't know what I hoped to find, just that I wanted something anything to take that one TV show further. I looked over new tax laws in congress while I waited. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I went back to the window. The first hit was golden, Mistress Katherine's dungeon.

She had pictures and web casts of her work with her slaves, but I knew I couldn't handle look at them. I wasn't sure how I could reasonably pay from work anyway. It was a sidebar that caught my attention. "Ask Mistress Katherine."

I clicked uncertain what I would find. Thank God it was just text.

"Mistress Katherine,

I am new to BDSM and very attached to my slave. It is difficult to beat her and have her give me the proper respect. What should I do?

Mistress Jennifer NY"

"Mistress Jennifer,

It is not uncommon to get attached to your first slave. If you really want to survive in the BDSM community, you must remember that this is one of many. I find that the easiest way to remember that is to force your slave to have sex with someone else. I know this can sometimes be hard, but it is essential to remember that your slave gives him or herself to you and not the other way around.

The first time I tried this, it worked wonders. I was filled with jealousy that indicated my attachment and I took that out on the slave that night, by whipping and teasing him until he ached for me. In time he became one of my most devoted slaves and I was able to regain the composure I needed to master him.

Mistress Katherine"

"Dan" I heard the impatience in the voice. Clearly Pam had said my name more than once. I closed the window, vowing to go back and look at it later. God! If I could get Serefina to be like that!

"Dan! Are you listening?!" Pam's voice broke through my thoughts.

"Uh, Sorry" I said hoping my excitement didn't come through. "I was following up on the new tax legislation."

"Fine whatever. Do you know if Alyson is coming back today?"

"I think so."

"Alright. Well if you can manage to get yourself out of those thrilling tax laws for a few minutes, will you send her to my office? I have something I need to talk to her about."

"Yeah. No problem" I said as my heart beat inside my chest. This was getting out of hand. I needed a break. I looked up at the clock noticing that it was thankfully close to lunch. No one would notice that I stepped out for a walk.

I adjusted myself to ensure my prick didn't give me a tent in my pants and went out. I don't know where I was going or what I was looking for, but I knew when I found it. On the corner was a shop I had never noticed before. The windows were just below street level and advertised restraints and bindings. I checked up and down the street for anyone I knew then ducked quickly inside

There were leather straps and paddles on the wall and vinyl clothes on racks. I looked around for a minute before I spotted her. She had the same almond shaped amber eyes and the dark straight black hair as the Asian girl from the show. I stared at the black collar around her neck.

"Can I help you?" she said in a sweet voice. There was no mistaking that it was the same woman. I shook my head to bring myself out of the daze.

"Yeah, I am just starting and I was wondering where you have the collars."

As she guided me over to the wall, I watched her hips sway beneath her white cotton dress. It was clear she only wore a black thong beneath. I wished I could tear it off and have her right there on the counter, but this was a public place and she didn't belong to me.

"Right here" She turned to face me and pointed at the wall, but my eyes traveled over her body noticing the tiny nubs of her nipples pointing beneath the fabric. I wanted to brush my hand over them and see if she would moan like she had on TV. I stopped myself and looked at the wall trying to find a collar that was just like the one she wore.

"Thanks"

"You know if you are serious about becoming a master, you should attend the monthly BDSM meetings over in the club up the street. You can get lots of ideas and sometimes people swap slaves for amusement.

I felt my prick stiffen at the idea. I could take Serefina and trade her away for this Asian beauty. I tried to recall reality. Serefina didn't belong to me yet, maybe I should try. Maybe.

I turned back and picked out a collar. As I paid for it, she wrote the details of the BDSM meeting on the back. My heart beat faster. I would have to go, but would they let people just sit and watch. I was too afraid to ask. I picked up my things to leave.

"If you don't have a slave yet, the do let people come and watch." She called out as I walked up the stairs towards the outside. My God! I wanted so badly to go right now, but I had to go back to work. I had things to do.

It was no good. When I got back I had to go back into the bathroom and fist my cock to get it out of me. All I could think about was Serefina on that stage, dressed in black leather, crawling on all fours like a dog until I made her stay still and get fucked by a stranger. I would have a leash to her collar and trade it to Mistress Katherine in return for that Asian woman. How many times would I make her cum!