The Ultimate Bed and Breakfast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've passed the tit test honey now instead of using your hands on your pussy use them on your arse. Pull those gorgeous arse cheeks nice and wide for me."

Jessica turned her head, her dark hair slightly hiding her face as she excitedly grinned at me.

"Is it my arse you want mister computer man?" She smiled. "It's just that it will hurt and I've never let anyone fuck my arse before."

"Well it's either your arse or your pussy that's going to be filled with my cum tonight. I rather fancy coming in your pussy right now." I flexed my cock deep inside her.

"Why mister computer man, you drive a long... hard... bargain don't you?" Jessica purred and rocked slowly around on my cock. Her hands still gripping her butt cheeks. "I think we can come to some compromise."

She rocked her hips extra hard, straining my cock as she said the word 'come'.

"I've got an idea mister computer man." She mewed. "Let go of my arms and help me over to the drawers."

I let go of her arms and semi stood up forcing her forward. Full of my cock, Jessica hand-walked the short distance to her chest of drawers and pulled a drawer out. I couldn't resist how her tits were swaying underneath her and wrapped an arm round underneath her jiggling her breasts.

Whilst Jessica groped around awkwardly in the drawer I decided to have some fun of my own. I brought my free hand found to her pussy and eased myself fully off the bed. She was now on her knees in front of me, one hand taking her weight, the other in the drawer and a lust crazed animal kneeling behind her with his cock to the hilt in her pussy and his hands all over her swaying tits. This was where I wanted her as I could either finish off fucking her doggy style or be in a perfect position to take her up the arse.

Jessica didn't seem to be rushing to find what she was looking for as I started to stroke in and out of her. I could feel my balls starting to tighten. So far I had lasted well but this was no ordinary sex and I wouldn't last much longer.

"Here it is!" A triumphant look on her face, Jessica handed me a small tub of Vaseline.

"Mmmmmmmm. Why ever would you be giving me this?" I asked trying to sound a little concerned.

"Why mister computer man, it's to stop me getting pregnant. I would like you to use it on your cock. You see I'm going to let you stick your big beautiful cock up my bum so you can come."

I nearly unloaded on the spot but instead snatched the tub from her hand, opened it and very greedily took a big, awkward dollop of Vaseline onto the fingers of my right hand.

"Open yourself up for me lady. I've got something for your gorgeous little arse hole".

Jessica lowered her head to the carpet and with my cock still sliding slowly in and out of her pussy parted her gorgeous arse globes exposing her bright red, slightly opened, butt-hole. I wiped the Vaseline slowly around her ring piece letting a finger slide in. Rather than tense up Jessica moaned into the carpet. I let my index finger go right in. I was expecting her to cry out in pain or stop me. Instead I felt the bizarre sensation of my cock deep inside her separated by what felt like a thin membrane. The lovely Jessica was enjoying this.

"Hmmmmmmmm, it's like I've got two cocks inside me mister computer man. Will your cock feel like this?"

"You'll soon find out you naughty girl. If only your parents could see you now."

I twisted my finger deep in her rectum and slowly pulled it all the way out getting a good view of her slickened, slightly stretched arsehole. It didn't contract a lot and seemed to be inviting me back in. Jessica wiggled her hips back onto my cock, her rosebud willing me to violate it again. This time I slipped two fingers into her beautiful arse. Jessica quickly caught her breath and then relaxed as they slid all the way in. I slowly twisted then round making sure she was nicely stretched for my cock.

"Ready or not here I come."

Before she could say anything I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slowly eased my fingers out of her arse. Mixing the remainder of the Vaseline on my hand with her juices already on my cock, I stroked my self a few times knowing I wouldn't last very long once I got inside her. Jessica arched her back so her beautiful arse was wide open and offered to me. She shuffled her knees slightly closer together making her arse take on a beautiful, pear shape. He breasts were hanging down rubbing into the carpet.

I lunged forward feeling my cock take the first inch effortlessly. Jessica's hands clenched her butt cheeks as I broke through her sphincter. She grunted into the carpet as my cock slid further in. I felt my weight moving forward and rather than hurt her I raised myself onto my hands and feet taking all my own weight. The only point where we were joined was where my cock was sliding slowly deeper into her beautiful, tight, heart shaped arse.

The sensation was incredible. I felt the blood rushing to my head, hands and feet as my cock slowly slid in. Jessica was moaning in between quick breaths.

'Oh god. What an incredible arse you've got." I gasped as I gritted my teeth and fought the urge to come.

'Ahhhh! You're too big... Aahh... Keep going some more... Slowly..." Jessica strained.

My cock inched deeper into her arse and she was taking it like a porn star. I felt my balls brush lightly against her arse. Feeling that I was about to shoot my load I stopped and tried to hold myself perfectly still. This was the ultimate press-up.

I tried to stop myself coming by imagining Jessica's parents walking in and finding me doing the ultimate workout on their daughter's beautiful, creamy arse. I could feel my muscles trembling as I fought the urge to come.

I think we both came to the realisation that I wouldn't get any deeper. Jessica let go of her arse cheeks and moved her hands to her pussy. Through the blissful haze I could see her arms moving vigorously underneath her and her whimpers turned into deeper, sensual moans.

"Oh yes this is good. You can fuck me like this again mister computer man." She hissed.

I was paralysed with pleasure. I couldn't move as the incredible tightness of Jessica's rear end held me in place. She frigged herself frantically to orgasm, her tits starting to bulge out from underneath her as she started to push her arse back up to me from the floor. This upward heat and movement took me over the edge and I felt the first contractions of my orgasm. Jessica started moaning rapidly too as the first jet of my cum shot deep into her bowels. With the sensation now unstoppable I started thrusting in and out of her in short strokes, maximising my pleasure. The orgasm weakened the feelings in my arms and legs and I slowly sank deeper into her arse. My cock was still hard and twitching in her rectum as I ended up lying on top of her, my full weight now nailing her to the carpet. I kissed the back of her neck and felt the heat rising from her body.

"That was incredible Jess, I hope this isn't the last time we do this. Your arse was made to be fucked. I'm the lucky man who got to do it first."

Jessica was still panting, her eyes closed. My cock was starting to soften in her arse so I started to slowly pull myself out. I raised myself off her body, my eyes following the line of her back, past the 'rubber ring' of her bunched up, dishevelled dress, all the way down to her delightful derriere. Her stretched arsehole was slowly releasing my slippery tool. I marvelled at her bright red butt hole as my cock slid out, leaving streaks of cum spreading artistically over the smooth, round globes of her arse. God Jessica was beautiful in any position!

I sat back against the bed and pulled up my boxers and jeans. I was pulling on my shoes when I heard the door slam downstairs.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Jessica jumped up and frantically pulled her skirt down over her cum covered arse. It was incredibly sexy seeing her jugs flying around as she leaned over trying to straighten her skirt over her stocking tops. This accomplished, she just managed to get her tits stuffed back into her dress and her halter neck tied as the thudding of footsteps stopped outside the door. There was a knock.

"See you in the morning love." Jessica's dad called out.

"OK Dad. Goodnight." Jessica replied, grinning at the realisation that the door would not be opening.

Whilst this was going on I'd repositioned the SIM card in Jessica's telephone handset, replaced the casing and powered it up. Jessica winced as she sat demurely back onto the bed.

"A little sore are we sexy?" I asked watching how she shuffled uncomfortably back to her feet. I handed her the telephone. She looked at the display panel that showed the phone had registered with the network. Next came a reassuring beep as a welcome text message arrived.

"Wow you fixed it! And so quickly considering what I've just had to enjoy to pay you!" She grinned.

We stood up and I kissed her giving her freshly fucked arse a playful slap.

"You're going to have to enjoy a lot more if you want your computer looking at tomorrow night." I joked back.

We agreed to meet again the next evening but for now my mind was looking forward to seeing Jessica walk awkwardly into the breakfast room tomorrow morning still sore from being taken up the arse.

12