The Ultimate Camping Trip

Story Info
Net lovers 'camp' together in real life.
3.4k words
4.36
15.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

He had rented a new SUV that was internally equipped with a modest amount of housekeeping. There was an air mattress, sink with water, chemical toilet, fluorescent lights, tilt down table and small closet on one side and a small fold down bench along the opposite side. The windows and rear compartment were equipped with thick pull curtains. He most liked the height of the front seat above the pavement, and that the seat was the old single flat style and not the swivel-bucket type. He also liked the necessity to step up into the front seat from the ground.

It appeared to him to be an instantaneous meeting of the minds when they'd met on the net. He'd even received some quite private photographs from her and felt he knew her well.

They'd arranged, over the net, to meet in her hometown. She'd cleared her day from eight that morning until midnight. She'd divorced years before and her children were old enough to fend for themselves while she was gone. Still, she carried a cellular phone in case of emergency.

He'd asked her to wear a full skirt that reached only slightly below the knees, and a white peasant blouse. He'd also asked her to wear nothing beneath. She'd gotten up early, showered, lightly powdered her body and applied a touch of makeup, a light vanilla scent, and then dressed as he'd asked. She'd shoved a compact change of clothing into a small bag that she'd carry. She'd driven to the edge of town and parked her car in a twenty four hour supermarket lot. Then she'd walked to the front of the market and waited. She was nervous, as was he, and she'd arrived twenty minutes early.

At precisely eight that morning, he pulled into the lot and to the front of the store where he immediately recognized her from the pictures they'd traded. He also hadn't noticed that she was the only lady standing in front of the store at that hour. Her name was Diane, and she looked as exciting as she'd always sounded on the net.

He stopped, set the brake, jumped out of the van and ran around to open the door for her. He paused and did a double-take at being this close to the object of his desire. She was a classy lady, and he paused to formally introduce himself and compliment her on her appearance and to thank her for meeting him this way. He'd driven a long way to meet her and now every bit of her was worth the effort.

He now opened the door, and took her hand to steady her as she climbed in. From the back, her hips moved sensuously and her legs were magnificent. The skirt momentarily raised by the friction at the side of the door displayed a pleasant view of her magnificent buttocks. She quickly pulled it down and seated herself in the seat close to the driver's side.

He ran back to the other side and jumped in. After closing the door, he bent to quickly kiss her. Her mouth opened immediately and she placed her arms around his neck and hugged him warmly. The quick kiss turned into a full two minutes of getting acquainted. As they separated, he moved the shift lever and released the brake to pull forward and out onto a side street leading back to the main street. As soon as he was safely on the road, he relaxed and looked at her again. He smiled and she slid toward the opposite door and locked it. Then, she turned slowly toward him and swung her legs up to curl beneath her, before fastening the seatbelt He grinned at the familiarity of the gesture and looked down at the edge of her skirt. She slowly slid it up to expose her thighs and finally he could see a little of her inner thighs and the softness of her bare tummy. Again she grinned and asked if she’d dressed properly. He swallowed hard, stammered, and finally managed to get out a confused moan. She was pleased by the affect she was having on him.

They drove several miles and then turned on to a side road that lead back into the pines. He drove to a remote camp ground that the state park ranger had already assured him would be empty on this day of the week. It would fill toward the weekend, but this was Tuesday night and it was empty. He found himself out in the deep woods with her.

he pulled in against a light retaining wall and under a small tree, and then got out of the vehicle. Again, he walked around to her door and opened it. She removed the seatbelt and turned to step out. Instead he put his arms around her again and kissed her passionately. This time the kiss lasted a full five minutes and they clung together the entire time. Their tongues and lips investigated and probed each other. Finally, they separated slightly and he surprised her by gently pushing her back to lie on the seat with her legs still bend at the knee and over the edge of the seat. She started to speak, and then she paused when his hands went to the skirt, raised it and pushed it back over her tummy. He picked up her legs and placed one on each side of his head and over his shoulders. He looked longingly into her eyes and slowly moved his face forward to rest on that preciously soft tummy.

He kissed it and wrapped his arms around her thighs. His hands closed gently on her buttocks and he softly pulled her to him. He kissed and laved her tummy, slowly sliding further down until his face rested on the soft fur and delicate mound at the junction of her thighs. The position she was in kept her legs slightly apart, and now he slowly spread them to completely expose her womanhood. As he'd seen in the photographs, she had an enlarged and extended clit that beckoned to him. He'd never seen anything like it before and wanted to taste it. He breathed and softly expelled a warm breath to move aside that wonderful patch of fur. She felt the warm breath and pressure on the lips at her exposed inner thighs. He buried his face further and then moved down again. This time he kissed her as he traveled in little hops from the front to the back and returned.

He repeated this several times and noticed her rapid breathing and heard a light moaning coming from deep in her throat. As he returned from the latest trip, he opened his lips and used them to nibble softly at the edge of those lips. They were soft, moist and swollen slightly. She appeared to be biting the back of her hand. Now he used his lips to separate her wonderful lips and extended his tongue to gently enter and run it the full length in both directions. He nodded his head, back and forth as he worked. Finally, he came to rest on her clit. He softly inhaled, pulling it between his lips and massaging it firmly with his tongue. His hands came up and, like a man eating watermelon, he placed his fingers front and back. Her juices were flowing freely and she’d begun making a continuous, peculiar sound.

Her hips spasm’d as his two fingers found the deep entry to her body. His mouth and fingers worked steadily at an increasingly rapid pace, the speed developing to match his own increase in body heat. Now, she let out a loud moan and reached to grasp the sides of his face and pull him deep into her trembling groin. She ground it hard into his face and worked his face with it continuously. At last she let out an animal sound and climaxed repeatedly with her hips bucking fiercely. He was relentless and she was almost out of her mind with the experience when he slowed and raised his head.

He looked into her blindly staring eyes and almost panicked until she slowly stopped trembling and removed her legs from his shoulders. Until this minute he hadn’t realized the leverage a woman has with those legs dropped behind his shoulders where she can use the strength in her legs to pull him forward and herself backward. His face was drenched in her juices and he used his tongue to slowly clean around his mouth while enjoying the continued taste of her. She turned slightly and raised her skirt to wipe his face. Then she raised his hands to her mouth and washed each finger with her tongue. Then, he kissed her and she thanked him repeatedly. It had been several years since she’d made love, and now the ferocity of their mutual need was overwhelming.

By ten that morning there was a well-built campfire burning and hot chocolate and marshmallows. She had changed into her backup clothing. The night was going to be chilly. Music from a small battery driven CD player filled the glen. It was pleasant all day and they laughed and enjoyed each other the entire period. As the day wore on, she began to think more of his needs, and made plans for the evening. He had a double sleeping bag lined with satin and a large double pillow, but they would use that later when it was late, and the night was dark and quiet.

She walked over to him and took his hand pulling him deeper into the woods. He was concerned about being so far from the camp when she parted some low bushes and showed him the busy stream of water. For the first time he noticed the sound of water coming from the stream.

She walked over to the stream, removed her blouse and skirt and folded them on top of a bush. Completely naked, and enticing, she stepped into the stream. The water was above her knees and was cold. She shivered slightly and motioned for him to come in. He was standing watching her naked body. Again she motioned to him, and his reverie was broken by the movement. She told him to strip and come in.

He removed his pants and shirt, and she was pleased the affect that her body was having on him. Below his waist he was so erect that she thought she might be able to hang her clothes from him. She watched him move, his eyes never leaving her body he walked toward her. His manhood bobbed with each step, and now she was transfixed. Everything about his manhood was moving as he approached. Her lips parted and her tongue wiped her lips.

As she turned to make room for him, she reached out to take his hand, but her hand closed on him. She jumped and he groaned. She teased him now by softly asking if he was happy to see her, and her hand began to explore. Her other hand came around to help, and she found herself growing more aroused. This was the first sight she'd had of him without clothes and she devoured him with her eyes. As he stood on the edge of the stream, she dropped to her knees and nuzzled him. She used her fingers to explore further and caress him. She placed her cheek against him and enjoyed rubbing it with her cheek. One hand cupped him and the other throttled him as she softly guided it to her mouth. She'd started wanting to please and thank him for this morning. Now she was enjoying it nearly as much as she did this morning. She kissed him and guided her lips around and along his member. She pulled him down long enough to cross to the other side and worked her way back to the tip. She actually felt a tingling in her tongue. She hadn't been with a man for years, and even then she was with no one nearly as exciting as this man from the net.

She used her tongue on him, and looked up into his eyes. He would watch her and then his head would roll back and his hips would tremble. She felt the veins along the sides and the pulsing of his heart as it drove blood endlessly into it. She thought that she'd never learned exactly how to satisfy a man, but now it came to her and she worked eagerly at her task. When she sensed him ready to climax, she eased up on her ministrations, only to resume more vigorously when the moment had passed.

Eventually, she too became so aroused that she only wanted to satisfy him and to climax at the same time. This time she sensed his impending climax, but instead of slowing, she increased her efforts. She felt a strong, warm emotion and feeling deep in her groin. The instant he began to climax she'd tasted his juice and exploded herself. She eagerly sucked and swallowed and cleaned each spurt as he climaxed. Even though the stream was up to her waist as she kneeled before him, she felt only a deep warmth. He was sweet and gentle, a caring lover. His sperm was warm, thick and delicious - - a coating of honey down her throat. His hands went to her head and pulled her face to him and he drove deeply into her mouth, he was still spurting with no end in sight. She didn't know how she managed to breathe with it partially down her throat, perhaps the time frame was not as great as it seemed, but she managed it and loved every drop and taste of him. He almost fell to the ground as he sat, with her head following him down. Her breasts contacted the icy water and she stirred from her reverie. She crawled up and seated herself in his naked lap, cuddling his bewildered face to her bosom.

He began to thank her, to tell her how much he cherished these moments with her. She placed a finger on his lips and shushed him. She guided his mouth to her breasts and he placed a hand on each. His mouth went to the left one and he took it gently between his lips and his tongue and teeth began massaging one breast while his other hand carefully pulled, tweaked, and wrapped the nipple of the other around the finger.

They sat on the edge of that stream, enjoying each moment together, until it was almost dark. He guided her back to the campfire and added wood to increase the heat. He took a towel from his duffle and massaged her until her skin was warm and rosy. He helped dress her and then he dressed himself and prepared dinner. They ate greedily, and then he opened the sleeping bag and placed it next to the fire.

After dinner, He held her hand, helped her stand and they cross over to that sleeping bag on the edge of the fire. She was wearing only a button up blouse, with the top four buttons unbuttoned, the blouse was spread by the pressure from her breasts. Her jeans were tightly fit around her hips and thighs. He held her closely and kissed her softly on the lips, tasting the deep warmth of her.

His hands traveled to her curving breasts and he felt the magic in them. Slowly he unbuttoned the remainder and the blouse fell open exposing the delicate fullness of her bosom. His hands dropped to the button at the top of her jeans and his lips move down her throat to one of her breasts.

He began to stroke her breast with his mouth and tongue. He approached the nipple and locked his lips around it, as his tongue began a slow rhythmic dance on the nipple. His hands had loosened the first button of her jeans and his palm slid in flat against her tummy. His hands caressed the tummy, and began to slowly slide inside the buttons approaching that full crown of hair at the junction of her thighs. His fingers spread and massaged the warmth of her lips, caressing and fondling them. One finger, and then two, slipped within and between those moist, delicate creations. He found a spot that caused her to moan softly and she thrust her hips forward to meet that touch. He felt her mouth open wider and her soft tongue begin to tiptoe around his own. She pulled his tongue deep, her soft lips devouring his. Her hand dropped to his own jean front and she felt the rise of passion that was hidden there. She moved the other hand and placed one on each side of the main button and ripped the fly open. She gasped as her fingers touched, stroked and finally grasped his manhood. His own moaning had increased in crescendo.

He pulled back his own hips and turned slightly allowing that manhood, finally freed of all restraint except her hand, to fly up and out. She gasped again as she finally sensed the power she had over this man and his creation. Her hands began to move rapidly, sensing and feeling everything there. His hand and those callused fingers were firmly stroking her and her hips were flying now - - with a mind of their own.

It was all she could do to control her passion and work on his. He reached behind her and forced her jeans to her knees, and then bent and removed them without ever losing his stroking and without breaking his kiss. The jeans were cast aside as he dropped to her waist, causing her to lose hold. He reaches up, behind her, firmly grasped a cheek in each hand and pulled her to him, while burying his face in her softly scented tummy.

He was imprisoned by his passion, the longing and desire for her, the presence she had brought to the camp. That perfectly, mature body that he had desired since first laying eyes on her picture. She was everything he'd hoped for and more.

He tasted her sweet scent with his tongue. He couldn't help himself as his tongue began its long journey to a promised land. She spread her legs, arched her back and cried out to him. Her hands firmly grasped the sides of his face and again forced him deeper as she raised one leg in full salute to his effort.

Her mouth was warm and wet, teasing along his shaft as she moved her nails over the sack, the back of the shaft was grazed by her teeth, stopping at the head, playing with the foreskin, teasing and coaxing his climax. She was sucking harder, teasing and working more. He felt the heat in his skin, the throbbing of his member in her mouth as the head bounced off the back of her throat. She took his hands settling them on her head as she continued to suck long and hard with fingers tickling the soft spot between his member and sack, teasing and provoking, feeling his shaft jump and throb as she continued to suck. Teasing the head with her teeth as she stroked harder with her fingers over the wet skin.

As he had again developed his manhood, she dropped to the sleeping bag and pulled him down. Her hands pushed him to force him to lay down and she slowly crawled on top of him. When she was opposite his excitement, she reached down and guided it eagerly into its proper place. They fit together perfectly. He was over six foot tall and she was five foot three, but it made no difference. He was the proper length and girth, and tremendously exciting and excited.

They broke camp at eleven and he got her back to her car just in time for her to drive home and arrive by midnight. The kids met her at the door and wanted to know where she'd been and what she'd done. She told them only that she'd had a good time and enjoyed herself. She would be smiling continuously throughout the coming week.

They each slept soundly, in different locations. He called her the next morning and then called back home to inform his boss that he would be gone for a few more days. They would meet again and again before he went home.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers