The Ultimate Challenge Ep. 01

Story Info
A girl must identify her best friend by tasting pussy.
1.8k words
3.68
16.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and consenting. All the characters in this story are fictional, any resemblance to real life is merely coincidence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hello ladies, how would you..." Jess asked two girls, stepping forward as they walked past her on the promenade of sunny Miami. One of the girls held her hand out to indicate that they were not interested. Jess wore a tight bikini and hotpants. It was a hot, sunny day. Jess had tied her dyed-blonde hair back into a ponytail, beads of sweat dripping from her forehead. Whenever she saw two girls walking together she would approach them and attempt to ask them a question.

It was around midday and Jess was exhausted. She took a seat on a bench, in the shade of a palm tree, on the promenade. Hundreds of people had walked past on the sand-splattered cobblestone paving that bordered the perfect, golden sands and the glistering ocean speckled with surfers and general beach goers. Jess took the bottle of water from her handbag and took a swig, feeling the full effects of the sun. She wiped the sweat from her neatly plucked eyebrows with the back of her tanned hand.

Jess stood up again and took her position. Her break was over. Two girls walked past.

"Excuse me ladies..." they carried on walking.

Jess sighed. Another two girls walked past. Jess greeted them as she had all the other girls who had passed her. The girls stopped to hear what Jess had to say.

"Hello ladies, how would you like to earn some money by doing some film work?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled. The first girl that spoke, Layla, was quite tall. She had long, brunette hair that flowed down. Her teeth were sparkling white and perfectly aligned, her lips plump, juicy and a beautiful shade of pink. Her skin was tanned from the sun that beat down on them. Her eyes were blue and she had a small, button nose. She had an average to large build. She had moderately sized breasts and a chubby stomach. She wore a white tanktop and a knee-length skirt.

"What sort of filming?" Layla asked.

"Well," replied Jess "I host an adult gameshow called Ultimate Challenge."

The second girl, Rebecca, looked confused. She had tied her naturally blonde hair up into bunches to keep cool. She was much skinnier and had a more athletic build than her friend. She had small, pert breasts that sat nicely in her bikini top. Her eyes were as green as emeralds with long, luscious lashes. Her lips were thinner than her friend's but just as juicy. She had a slight spattering of freckles across her nose. She wore a pink bikini top and matching bottoms which read 'Princess' across the back, written in gems.

"An adult gameshow?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes," Jess replied "basically, I have an adult gameshow on the internet called Ultimate Challenge where I get contestants from the public to try to complete a challenge."

"Right," said Layla, skeptically nodding "what is the challenge you're looking for people to complete today?"

"Well," Jess spoke clearly "I'm making a challenge compilation video. The challenge I'm looking for contestants for today is called the 'Best Friend Recognition' challenge."

"Wait, well, what does that entail?" Rebecca asked.

"Basically, I'll take you to my studio just above the tattoo parlour," Jess spoke, gesturing to a room above the beach-side tattoo parlour "in the studio I have 5 other girls lined up ready to film. One of you will join the other girls. The six of you remove your panties and lay on a table I've set up. I'll cover you all over so that your faces are not seen. The remaining girl has to lick each girl's vagina and then guess which one is her friend."

The two girls looked at each other and giggled.

"I'm not too sure," Layla giggled.

"Well, you'll both get $500 for taking part," Jess encouraged them "and another $500 each as a prize if you get it right."

Rebecca turned to Layla.

"A guaranteed $500 would come in handy right now," Rebecca told Layla.

"You wanna do it?" Layla replied.

"Do you?" Rebecca spoke in a hush-tone.

"I'm up for it," Layla replied.

"I'm up for it too, but one thing." Rebecca whispered.

"Sure, what?" Layla questioned.

"We don't tell anyone," Rebecca spoke, seriously "ANYONE."

Layla nodded. The girls turned back to Jess.

"We'll do it," Rebecca told Jess.

The girls followed Jess up the stairs at the back of the tattoo parlour and into Jess' studio. The studio was very clean. The walls were white painted brick with a large logo which read "The Ultimate Challenge: Adult Gameshow". In the studio there were 5 girls sat in a corner collection of two pink, fabric couches. The floor was polished wood.

"Ok ladies," Jess spoke to Layla and Rebecca "who wants to lick and who wants to be licked?"

The two girls looked at each other, they hadn't considered that. They were both heterosexual women and both had assumed that they would be the one that was licked.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Rebecca suggested.

"Ugh, no it's fine," Layla spoke, knowing her luck in the past "I'll do the licking."

"Excellent," Jess spoke "Go and join the girls on the couch."

Layla went and sat with the other girls and began to chat. They were hired on the street much like the girls had been.

Jess lead Rebecca out of the room, into a different room that was furnished with plush couches.

"Take a seat," Jess spoke "I'll go and sort everything out."

Jess went into the other room. She began to convince the girls, one by one, to remove their bikini bottoms. Some girls were hairy, some were smooth. Some chubby, some skinny. Women of all sizes. Jess laid the women out on a table that was at waist height from the ground. She covered the women over with large boxes so that their figure could not be determined. Layla was nervous at first, going naked in a room of strangers, but the prospect of $500 soon changed her mind. All the girls were in position. Jess went and brought Rebecca in.

"And 3, 2, 1, action," Jess spoke, starting the camera.

"Welcome to another episode of 'The Ultimate Challenge', today we're joined by the gorgeous Rebecca," Jess spoke.

"Hello," Rebecca smiled and giggled.

"The challenge today is the best friend recognition challenge," Jess continued "Rebecca's best friend Layla is laying here on the table and she has to guess which one is her, but there's a catch. Rebecca has to determine which girl is Layla by the taste of her pussy!"

"So, Rebecca," Jess held out a microphone prop out to Rebecca "have you ever seen Layla naked before?"

"Err... No I haven't" Rebecca giggled.

"More importantly," Jess continued, building the hype "have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"I haven't done that either," Rebecca continued "all the firsts."

Jess giggled.

"So, are you ready to take on the challenge?" She spoke into the microphone.

"I'm ready," replied Rebecca, excitedly.

Jess lead Rebecca over to the first woman sat on the table, legs spread.

"Ok, Rebecca, when you're ready, get licking!" Jess cheered.

Rebecca pulled back her bunches so that they did not get in the way of her face. She leaned forward so she could get the right angle. She stuck out her small, pink, tongue ready to have a taste. The girl's vagina was glistering with sweat and juices. Rebecca moved closer and closer. She stood back up straight and looked at Jess.

"Nervous?" Jess asked.

"Yep, very!" Rebecca giggled.

"Just take your time," Jess spoke "you can do it."

Rebecca shuffled around and re-took her stance. She leaned forward and stuck her little tongue out again. She leaned more and more forward until her tongue made contact with the bottom of the girl's labia. She rolled her tongue up along the labia, tasting the girl and finishing at her clitoris. Rebecca then stood up and put her tonuge back in.

"How does it taste?" Jess asked.

"Err..." Rebecca replied "it was quite sweet with a slight musky taste."

"Ready for number 2?" Jess asked.

"Sure!" Rebecca smiled, feeling a little more comfortable having done it once.

Rebecca went to girl number 2. The second girl had a hairy vagina, in comparison to the first who was completely shaven. Rebecca leaned forward and once again stuck her tongue out to have a lick. She rolled her tongue along the girl's aroused labia, tasting her juices.

"So, how did she taste?" Jess asked.

"She's got a really nice taste," Rebecca replied.

"Look at the expert," Jess giggled "you hadn't licked a pussy before 5 minutes ago and now you're becoming a master!"

The girls laughed and moved on to the third girl. The third girl's labia were large and external. They were dripping with a mixture of sweat and juices. Rebecca once again took a lick, tasting the juices.

"Hmm," Rebecca turned to Jess "very musky and quite an overpowering taste."

"Ok," replied Jess "on to girl 4".

Rebecca continued to lick the girls' vaginas until she had had a taste of each one so that she could make her mind up.

"So, Rebecca," Jess spoke to Rebecca, via the microphone "one of the girls that you licked was your best friend Layla. For $500, which girl is Layla?"

Rebecca thought for a second before making up her mind.

"Well, the second girl's vagina did have a familiar scent, like the perfume that Layla wears," Rebecca spoke "but I think Layla is the kind of girl to wax her pubes."

Jess turned to Rebecca and looked at her seriously.

"You're going to have to make a decision," Jess spoke.

"Ok, I've chosen," Rebecca said, in a snap decision "I'm going for Girl 2."

Jess went over to the second girl in the line.

"You chose girl number 2," Jess spoke, building suspense "let's remove the box and see if you've won $500."

Jess lifted the box that covered the second girl's body. As she lifted the brown, cardboard box she revealed the person that Rebecca had picked. The girl sat up and revealed to the camera that she was in fact, Layla.

"Well done Rebecca," Jess spoke into the microphone "you've both won $500!"

Jess then walked both of the girls to the camera and filmed the final scene of her congratulating the girls and handing them both five, worn $100 bills.

"Join me, next time on The Ultimate Challenge!" Jess rounded it up.

Jess stopped the recording and handed a further $500 to each of the girls, as their payment for participation.

"Thank you for taking part in the challenge," Jess told the girls, leading them to the door.

The girls thanked Jess and left the studio. Jess then headed out onto the promenade below to get some fresh contestants for the next episode!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for reading Episode 1 of The Ultimate Challenge.