The Ultimate Dream

Story Info
You reunite with a past lover for a night of passion.
955 words
3.93
9.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing in the middle of this beautiful room wondering how I had gotten there, it is almost as though I was transported here, there is this fireplace, blanket, pillows, wine, strawberries, whipped cream, candles and soft music playing.

I started to look around unaware that there was someone else in the room with me, it wasn't until a certain song started to play that I turned around and saw you standing there with a single red rose in your hand.

There is a soft smile on your face as you walked towards me. "I can't believe you are here" you said "I can't believe I am here either" I replied. I walked toward you and it only took seconds before our arms were around one another.

It was like no time had passed between us. We were where we had left off. We fit so well together. After what seemed like forever we separated and you handed me the rose.

I could feel a lone tear fall from my eye. You gently washed it away with your thumb and pushed my hair behind my ear.

We both walked over to the center of the room in front of the fireplace. You poured us both a glass of wine and we sat down on the many pillows that were on the blankets. We toasted to each other and the times we had and the times we were going to have from then on.

We put our glasses down and looked into each other's eyes. It didn't take long before we were embracing, our lips finding each other.

With loving caresses and slow care we continued to taste and trace one another's lips with our tongues. Our tongues met in a fiery mash and we couldn't control ourselves any longer. Our kisses deepened as our passion enflamed.

"MMMMMmmmmmm," I couldn't help myself from moaning as you kissed your way down my neck. "Please don't stop that feels sooo good."

You massaged my neck with your tongue and then went to work on my ear lobe. Our hands had been busy caressing others backs and legs and arms, but now your hands had started to take the elastic from my hair, "I love your long hair, I want to be able to run my fingers through it and pull on it."

While you were taking my hair down, I slowly undid the buttons on your shirt.....I couldn't help myself any longer, my lips had to touch your skin. I started to kiss your neck, slowly working my way down your chest. By this time, You were laying propped up on some pillows and I laying between your legs rubbing and kissing and nibbling your chest while you were playing with my hair. I slowly kissed my way down to the button of your jeans and stopped!

I was now kneeling down in front of you.....Instead of unbuttoning your pants like you think I should....I slowly take of my top. You reach up and start playing with my tits through my black lace bra. "Just the way I remember them," you say as you start pulling on my nipples through the fabric, you sit up, pull down the fabric of my bra and take a nipple into your mouth.

I scream out in pleasure. You start nipping and sucking, I take my bra off so that you have access to both. You go back and forth between the two, sucking, nipping, tweaking, pulling, kissing.

I push you back on the pillows and pop the button on your jeans and unzip them. I quickly get you out of them. I am not disappointed. Your cock is nice and stiff and just waiting to get out of your boxers. I pull him out and start to play with the tip, rubbing softly. I grab the shaft and gently squeeze. You moan slightly. I can't take it any longer. I want more. You want more.

I take the tip of you in my mouth and flick it with my tongue. It tastes good, very good. We have been apart for too long. I don't waste any time and take the length of you in my mouth. In and out, over and over, you moan as you grab my hair and fuck my mouth. "That feels so good, I have waited and longed for your mouth on me. I love the way you suck my dick"

You lift me off of you and lay me down on the pillows. You slowly take my skirt and black lace panties off. There is a slight wicked grin on your face and before I know anything your mouth is on me. You kiss the insides of my thighs as you find your way to my clit. I am so wet that you take your time licking my clit, rolling it with your tongue, teasing and nipping at it, making me hotter and hotter. I keep screaming and moaning your name. You do not miss anything, you even play with my ass teasing the little hole with your tongue, you use techniques that I have never felt making it harder and harder to breathe.

"I need you," I scream, "please, please take me."

You enter me with a force that is a long time coming. While you are pumping, you find the whipped cream and lather it onto my tits as you play with them. You lick it off just as we are both climaxing, we both scream each other's names as we both orgasm at the same time.

Afterwards we lie there quietly together holding each other, thinking that it would be great if it would last forever.

Unfortunately after that I woke up....