The Ultimate Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy asks me to please him...
1.6k words
4.05
32.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are above 18.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sophie, come here." Daddy's voice brought me out of my dirty, sexy memories of him and me fucking. I looked up and saw him gesturing me to come close and sit on his thigh. Anticipation filled me. Will he do it again? Fuck me? With butterflies dancing inside my stomach, I stood up and took steps towards him. He was now dressed in his usual clothes. Pants and a button down shirt. Those simple clothes appeared sexy on him but were also the object of my distaste as they were a barrier between me and his wrinkled loose skin. It has a lovely texture I tell you.

I just went and stood before him, breathing the desire, as he brought out a paper and a pen. What was he planning to do?

"Sophie, after what happened today, I thought about drawing a little plan for the next 8 months. I have wanted you for such long time, and now when I have you, I am planning to enjoy fucking you every day. You want me whore? You want the pleasure of my cock, my body?" he asked.

I shuddered and breathed out "Yes."

"God." he placed the paper on the coffee table and started writing something "If you want so, then you have to follow certain rules and we should agree up-on some things. What say?"

My legs wobbled, heart rate high, anticipation and sexual desire clawing my insides.

"From now, Mary will come only once a month to clean the whole house, you can cook right?! So you will. I don't want someone like Mary to invade our privacy. Agreed?" he said as he wrote the same thing on the paper.

"Yes." I inched closer to him.

"Say bye bye to your panties, you won't need them. I need an easy access to your body." he said, eyeing my lower body.

I swiftly got rid of my underwear and threw it aside "Consider it done." I let out a harsh sigh.

"Sophie, oh Sophie...show me your pussy." he said, putting the pen aside.

I lifted my skirt, giving him a view to my already wet pussy. Even his words did magic on me. He raised his left hand and gently caressed the skin and started writing again "Hhhmm..it isn't enough. You will stay naked most of the time or wear clothes of my choice, will you?"

"Yes..." breathing was now getting difficult.

He gave my pussy a brief caress and then pulled his hand away "So what are you waiting for? Strip now." he ordered as I followed.

I took my time in stripping clothes off my body, and he continued with his list "We will try different sex positions, and you will let me fuck you as I want, when I want and how I want."

"Yes.." I unfastened my bra and dropped it on the floor. His eyes were glued to the little piece of paper.

"You will sleep with me in my room and take shower and bath with me."

"Yes, oh yes.." I moaned rubbing the underside of my breasts.

"Sophie, have you ever been with a girl?"

That startled me, a girl, sex with a girl "No." I whispered softly.

"Great, we will do it now."

"What?"

"You heard me, Sophie. You know why I hadn't ever visited you and Adam? I wanted to fuck you senseless the day I met you. You starred in all my sexual fantasies. Do you think if I am old, I don't crave for sex? I do. I like my bitches and whores young. And I like to play with more than one at a time. Agree or forget me fucking you." he exclaimed.

"No..please!" I begged "I'll do as you say."

"That's like my whore. Now where were we, ah yes, we'll also play using sex toys and last one, I sometimes crave to be a dominant Sophie. If we indulge in BDSM, would you like it?"

"With you? Yes..very much Daddy." I moaned softly, pinching my now erect nipples.

"Good. Now when all the paper work is done. I want you to please me Sophie. earlier I pleased you with my touch, now it's your turn to return the favor back. Please me young Sophie. Please you Daddy."

"How?" I asked leaning over him.

"Undress me." I did.

"Bend on your knees and pleasure my cock first."

I could feel my eyes roll back in pleasure. Earlier when we fucked, I hadn't noticed his cock that much. But now, when in my peripheral vision, his cock stood proud and heard, reaching up-to his navel, I could feel my clit getting hard and swollen.

I slowly caressed his cock using my fingers and scraped my nails lightly over it. Daddy made himself more comfortable on the love seat he was sitting on and gave me a nod to continue. I then took his cock in my left hand and brought in against my lips. Close but still not touching. Using my right hand I caressed his balls that were little hairy as I fondled his cock using my left hand. Up down up down up. I lovingly caressed his cock for a minute or so and then gave the base a light squeeze.

Daddy moaned softly, that made me glance up and look at his face. Pure pleasure. Unadulterated lust.

I gathered my saliva on the tip of my tongue and gave Daddy's cock a wet lick, smearing my saliva over his beautiful cock. He shuddered in response and I massaged his cock using my saliva as a lubricant. His cock hot and hard felt like a hot iron rod covered in a wonderfully textured cloth.

"Enough with the fondling. Open your mouth and take me in."

I let out a moan that sounded much like a mewl. I opened my lips a bit and gave the head of his cock a teeny tiny kiss. Slowly I took the head in my mouth and sucked on it like a greedy bitch I was. After few lick, I felt a some saltiness on my tongue, teasing my taste-buds. Realization dawned up on me. It was his pre-cum. I groaned in pleasure, wanting more taste of his.

I kept my pace slow but took him all in at on. Right till the base of his hard cock. Even after experience of having Adam's cock full in my mouth, I still gagged a little. Daddy was after-all bigger and huge than Adam. Inch by inch, I then slid his cock out of my mouth. And then took him again and then again. My pace increased and I was now massaging his balls with my left hand, scratching and clawing his thigh with the right one and fucking his cock, hard and fast with my mouth.

It took 10 minutes of licking, kissing, massaging, in short fucking his cock and then he came.

"Swallow it all baby."

Long ropes of his semen hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it all, savoring the taste. Um-yum, Daddy tastes good.

I gazed up and saw the post-masturbation look on Daddy's face. His eyes closed, head leaning back, mouth hung open, breathing harsh and the light sweat over his body. That sight, God! My pussy was throbbing with need now.

"Wow. It was incredible, so much more than I had ever imagined."

"I am glad I could please you like that Daddy. Now please fuck my pussy. See it's weeping," I entered a finger inside my pussy, getting on my leaking juicy cream and raised my fingers against his mouth. "And is begging you to fuck it."

Daddy didn't replied but just smirked "Not this soon Sophie. You haven't pleased me enough. Let's see if you could get me hard again."

I whimpered "Please."

"Sophie, dear Sophie. Come with me." he took my hand and lightly dragged me along him to the dinning table. He himself sat on a chair and told me to sit on the table. Shit! What was he going to do? Anticipation fueled my throbbing need.

"Spread your legs and pleasure yourself. Let's see if you masturbating can make me hard again."

I got nervous. "Daddy..I don't.."

"Don't tell me you haven't ever pleasure yourself Sophie. From the day you have come to stay with me, I daily watch you pleasure yourself. Fuck that sexy pussy with your fingers."

"How?" I managed to breath out.

"I told you before, I have wanted you from the moment my eyes landed on you. So when Adam told me that you are coming to stay with me, I had planted a secret camera."

I should be offended by that. Got, not only offended, but mortified and angry to, but the sexual fog that engulfed me had overpowered my senses and my rationality. Instead of getting mad at him, I moaned loudly out of sheer pleasure. Pretty fucked up, ain't I?

"Now pleasure yourself sweet Sophie. Give me What I want."

And so I did. After 12 minutes of rubbing my clit and vulva, fucking myself with my fingers, I squirted all over him. The orgasm was hard, and powerful than any I ever had. So powerful that I squirted my cum over him.

My legs wobbled and I laid on the dinning table, my legs still spread, bits of cum still gushing out of me. I close my eyes and gathered my breath. After about few seconds I felt Daddy's cock sliding into me. God that burned. It hurt a little, burned lightly but all over it was a pleasurable pain.

It didn't took us long. We both had masturbated and were really hungry for the final meal. Daddy fucked me hard and fast and soon enough we both came together. Drained out of energy, we laid on the dinning table, together. Good thing that it was huge in length and width, enough to accommodate two sexually sated people on it.