The Ultimate Submission

Story Info
She gives herself to Him.
859 words
3.87
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mboone
mboone
1 Followers

She walked through the hotel lobby and approached the room. The door was unlocked as promised. She walked in and closed the door behind her and walked to the desk as instructed. She began to read the note;

"You have been worthy up to this point do not disappoint me." She was nervous but also excited. Her pussy had been wet since she got in the car. Her nipples were pressing firmly against her bra. She did not know what would happen next.

The anxiety was overwhelming and her heart pounded. That morning she was received a text message telling her where the hotel was and the room number. She continued to read her instructions.

"Walk to the bed, you will find a blindfold, a pair of handcuffs, and a cell phone." She continued to read as her heart raced with anticipation. "Strip down to your panties and call the only contact in the cell phone; when the phone is answered say I am ready sir."

She nervously took off her jeans and top. She was standing next to the bed in nothing but her matching bra and pantie set. She removed her bra and couldn't help but move her hands across her breasts. She felt her nipples and could feel the moistness between her legs.

She walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. She was 5' 4" tall and weighed about 120 lbs. She had shoulder length auburn hair and firm 34 C breasts. She thought for a moment that it was not too late to leave but she knew this is what she wanted.

She picked up the phone and called as instructed. After saying hello he did not speak, he simply hung up the phone. Her instructions were explicit. She put on the blindfold and managed to put her hands behind her back and secure the handcuffs after struggling for what seemed forever. These were her instructions. They should not be questioned.

She dropped to her knees in front of the bed and waited. The anxiety was almost too much to handle. She couldn't leave now. It was too late. There was no turning back. She could not escape and she knew it.

It seemed like an eternity passed, finally the door opened. She could hear the footsteps as he approached her. Her breathing became heavy as he firmly grabbed her hair, reached down and kissed her neck. He began to suck on her neck as he reached around and played with her nipples. Her panties were becoming soaked, finally he spoke.

"You are going to be a good slut for me aren't you bitch?" "Yes sir, I'm your whore," she replied. He walked around in front of her, she could hear him unzip his pants. "You like to suck cock don't' you bitch." She could barely speak but managed to answer. "Yes sir please let me suck your cock."

"Open your mouth whore." She slowly began to suck him off as he reached down and played with her nipples. She sucked his cock and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. Her pussy was about to explode; she couldn't wait any longer. "Please fuck me sir, my pussy wants you."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head down deeper on his cock. He began to fuck her mouth harder and harder. He pulled his cock out, grabbed her by the hair and led her to her feet. He pulled her panties down and pushed two fingers inside of her pussy. She came all over his fingers immediately. He pushed his fingers into her mouth. "Suck it off for me like a good girl," he commanded.

"Whose pussy is that?" She replied without hesitation. "It's your pussy sir." He took the cuffs off of her and put her on the bed. Her arms were placed over her head and her hands were tied from the restraints attached to the bed posts. He knelt between her legs and ripped her panties off. He raised her legs over her head exposing her wet pussy. She began to moan as he fucked her slowly at first. He started to fuck her deeper and harder as she came all over his cock. Finally he was ready to cum inside of her.

After he was finished He got up from the bed and there was silence. Several minutes passed before he went to the bed and took off her restraints. He moved her off the bed and told her to get back on her knees. She was still blindfolded and didn't know what to expect next. Finally he spoke, "don't move bitch, I'm not done with you."

A couple of minutes passed and she heard the door. Another half an hour passed until finally a cell phone rang. At the last minute she took off her blindfold and picked up the phone. The room was empty. "Read the note on the dresser."

She read the note. "You were a good whore next week we will do it again and I am bringing my friends." She got dressed and drove back home. She couldn't wait until next week.

mboone
mboone
1 Followers