The Ultimate Switch

Story Info
A body switch allows her to fulfill her deepest desires.
3.4k words
4.09
66.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just one night, that's all she desired. The idea consumed her. It was all Heather could think about...being with the one person she loved more than anyone on earth.

The problem was that person was her best friend and Danielle had made it very clear that she would never be interested in a woman, much less a woman twelve years older than her. She had no idea how Heather felt about her and never would...that was a very well kept secret. Over the past seven years, Heather had watched Danielle grow from a hesitant fifteen year old into a sexy and passionate young woman with a petite frame and gorgeous brown eyes. Her dark hair was long and Heather imagined tangling her fingers in it as she kissed the younger woman's lips.

They had shared many secrets with each other over the years that only added fuel to the fire of her lust...love it was so complicated. Danielle fell for one man who broke her heart and was now seeing another man who was nearly the same age as Heather.

Kevin was handsome and funny and had a great body. Heather could easily see the attraction Danielle felt for him. They were becoming more and more intimate and Danielle shared all the details with her best friend like any other normal girl would do. Only those details made her best friend want to be Kevin. To be able to freely do the things to Danielle that she had longed to do forever.

Danielle had told her how Kevin had gone down on her and made her cum with his tongue. Heather's heart raced as images crossed her mind of Danielle laying on a bed with Kevin's head between her thighs his tongue devouring her pussy.

It wasn't that she was jealous of Kevin. She just wanted to be in his position. She wanted to be the one to finally take Danielle's virginity which she had not yet given to him.

Sadly that would never be. It was all new for Heather. She had never felt this way for anyone before. She was married, for eighteen years. Her husband didn't know of her desire for Danielle either. One night, Heather fell asleep and had a vivid dream that she was making love to Danielle and she was fucking her with a cock...waking up in a sweat she fingered her pussy until she came. Then got out of bed and went to her laptop to watch one of the many favorite porn videos she had downloaded of young brunettes that reminded her of Danielle.

She fell asleep on the sofa and had the dream again. This time even more detailed. She saw her reflection in a mirror. She was Kevin!!! The idea was more than she could stand. How could she make it happen?

It would be amazing to have full control of Kevin's body and feel everything...to feel Danielle's body beneath her as she drove his/her cock into her beautiful virgin pussy.

Heather's heart pounded, her fingers rubbing her pussy frantically. She came hard and fell back against the pillows. The sofa was soaked. She had to make it happen somehow.

Two weeks later, Heather had the dream again. This time she did not wake up she let it happen and focused on every detail. When she got up in the morning she went for a walk.

Later that evening she went to Danielle's house. They sat up late talking with Danielle sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her short skirt riding up and showing off her sexy little panties. Heather licked her lips imagining how sweet her pussy would taste...

"Heather, are you listening?" Danielle asked laughing.

"Yes, sorry I was just craving something sweet."

"Oh me too," she said, "Should we go out and get ice cream or something?"

"No, it's late. I just want to get some sleep. I am too old to stay up late anymore." Actually, she just really needed to cum.

"Okay, get some rest," Danielle said, "Kevin just texted me and he is on his way over anyway."

Heather smiled, "Well, you two have fun."

"Oh we will," Danielle smiled and winked.

Heather went into the guest bedroom and closed the door but not all the way. She knew that if Kevin and Danielle were going to get intimate it would be on the sofa which she had a perfect view of from the guest room door.

Taking a quick shower she put on a sexy nightgown and waited. Kevin arrived a few minutes later and Heather quickly went to the door watching through the narrow opening. "Ah Danielle, I want to fuck you so badly," Kevin said kissing her passionately thrusting his tongue into her hungry mouth as he groped her breasts through her thin tank top. He let out a growl pushing it up and unhooking her bra his mouth wrapping around her breasts his teeth lightly grazing her nipples. "Oh Kevin, that feels so good...I want you to. But I'm not sure I am ready to go that far."

"Please suck my cock...I am so hard."

"Mmmm that I will do," she smiled and he stood up. She unfastened his pants and took his cock from his underwear. "Oh my...so big!"

"Put your mouth on it, kiss the head and lick it...lick my balls," he groaned as she stroked his cock slowly.

Heather smiled as she saw how big he was...at least nine inches and very thick. She wouldn't mind having that incredible cock in her own pussy which she was slowly rubbing as she watched the scene in the living room.

Danielle kissed the head and Kevin closed his eyes. He was very horny and so was Danielle. Could it be that she would finally let him take her? He hoped so, but he knew he had to be patient.

Heather rubbed her pussy furiously as she imagined how good Danielle's mouth must feel on Kevin's cock. She wished that somehow it could be her about to cum in her friend's mouth. She rubbed harder...suddenly a powerful orgasm ripped through her and her knees buckled she slid to the floor and blacked out.

At that exact same moment Kevin exploded in Danielle's mouth and he shuddered, his knees trembling and he sank onto the sofa next to her and blacked out from the force of his release. Heather opened her eyes, blinking quickly. Half naked, Danielle was looking at her with concern in her deep brown eyes. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Heather tried to focus and shook her head. Then nodded and looked up her heart started pounding.

"Kevin," she whispered, "Say something please."

"Kevin?" Heather asked.

"You passed out," Danielle said softly.

"I did," Heather said then suddenly realized it was Kevin speaking. In surprise she looked down and she was Kevin! "Oh my God," she gasped.

"Kevin," Danielle said.

Heather smiled and reached up gently touching Danielle's lovely face. "I feel much better," she said and slowly drew her head down and kissed her sweet lips.

Danielle looked at her and smiled, "Kevin?"

"Ah sweet, Danielle," Heather purred and thrust her tongue into the girls mouth kissing her hungrily all the years of pent up desire coming through that kiss.

She was careful not to get carried away and frighten her though. That was the last thing she wanted to do. Not knowing how long this switch would last, she knew she had to make love to her before they switched back.

"Kevin, touch me," Danielle gasped and Heather caressed her bare breasts and slid her fingertips along her hard stomach. Taking hold of the skirt she pulled it off and tossed it aside as she pushed Danielle back on the sofa.

The panties she had caught a glimpse of earlier were right there waiting to be removed. She would soon taste what she had fantasized about for months.

Danielle looked into her eyes. "Kevin, eat my pussy please. I am so wet."

Heather smiled and slipped Danielle's panties off revealing her sweet virgin pussy. Her aroma was intoxicating and made Heather's mouth water in anticipation of the first taste. Her clit was swollen and protruding slightly begging to be sucked.

Smiling, Heather lowered her face closer then with a low growl she buried her face in the heaven that was Danielle's pussy.

"Oh God, yes," Danielle screamed in ecstasy as Kevin pleasured her like never before with his tongue and teeth and lips. "Oh please don't stop!"

Heather had no plans of stopping. She felt Kevin's body responding. His/her incredible cock swelled and grew long and hard. She felt it...every sensation. This was going to be amazing. "Kevin!!!" Danielle gasped as her back arched and her thighs parted wider. "I'm close...so close...fuck don't stop," she cried out.

Heather sucked hard on Danielle's clit and pushed two fingers into her pussy slowly sliding them in and out. "Ah baby you are so beautiful," she said watching the expression of passion on her lover's face. If only she knew that it was her and not Kevin making her cum.

Danielle dug her nails into the leather sofa her body shuddering with release. Her juices flowed from her pussy and Heather drank deeply savoring every precious drop of the girl's nectar. It was the most wonderful thing she had ever tasted and she wanted more.

Licking and sucking her pussy through another powerful orgasm, Heather reached down and slowly stroked her cock. It felt so good. She was hard and ready.

"I want you now, Danielle," she whispered huskily, "Let me take you."

Danielle nodded slowly. "I'm ready...please put your cock inside me. Make me cum."

Heather moved over Danielle stroking her cock as she pushed the thick head against Danielle's tight entrance. "It will hurt for a moment," she whispered.

"I know."

"Fuck yes," Heather moaned as she pushed gently until the head finally penetrated. "So tight."

Danielle gasped and slid her hands over Heather's chest and smiled her eyes closing as she felt Kevin's cock filling her, stretching her open fully. "Fuck me!!!"

Heather slid her hands along the girl's slender hips and sides and cupped her breasts pinching her hard nipples as she pushed harder and moved her hips slightly. The sensations were intense as she made one last thrust and buried her cock deep inside Danielle's tight little pussy. It felt as though she was wrapped in silk.

"Ahhh feels so big," Danielle panted as Heather started moving in and out of her with long slow thrusts. "Fuck meeeeeee," she gasped, "Make me cum."

Heather reached between their bodies and started gently playing with Danielle's clit as she moved faster pounding her little pussy harder and harder until she lost all control and gripped the younger woman's hips slamming into her full force.

"Fuck yes...oh my sweet Little Dani," Heather groaned feeling the inner muscles milking her cock. "I'm going to cum," she said.

"Cum inside me...cum in my pussy...ah yesssssss," she screamed as her entire body tensed and her pussy tightened around Heather's cock.

Heather drove into Danielle deep and hard and let out a cry of pleasure as she came filling Danielle with cum. "Ohhh," Danielle let out a long sigh and trembled beneath her.

"That was incredible," Heather said breathing hard as she sucked Danielle's nipples and fingered her clit.

"Oh my that felt amazing," Danielle giggled, "Can we do it again?"

"I want to fuck you all night, but you'll need to help me get hard with your mouth," Heather said and sat back on the sofa.

Danielle eagerly moved over and took her cock into her sweet little mouth. It felt amazing and Heather was getting hard again in no time at all. She watched at the girl worked the length into her throat taking more and more each time. Danielle looked up at her with those stunning brown eyes and Heather let her head drift back enjoying the feel of Danielle's mouth on her cock and her tiny hands slowly stroking the base and massaging her balls.

"I want to ride you," Danielle purred straddling Heather. Slowly impaling herself on her hard shaft she let out a moan of pleasure as she did. "Ahhhh fuck yesssss," she screamed taking Heather deep inside her. Heather slid her hands around Danielle's hips and dug her fingertips into the flesh of her sweet firm ass as the girl fucked her. It didn't take long before they were heading over the threshold again.

Heather moaned and thrust upward into Danielle's pussy while rubbing the younger woman's clit. Danielle came and Heather followed quickly clinging tightly to her as their bodies moved together.

It was like nothing Heather had ever felt before, she held Danielle tightly kissing her mouth. Her tongue slid slowly along the delicate curve of her throat and over her left nipple making the girl tremble with raw need.

Heather gently pushed Danielle back on the sofa pushing her thighs apart. "Touch yourself for me," she urged slowly stroking her cock. Danielle blushed as she slid her fingers between her pussy lips and began to pleasure herself.

Watching the younger woman masterbate was more than Heather could take. She had to fuck her again.

"So sexy," she said softly then moved over the girl slamming her cock deep into her sweet pussy. "So hot and wet, oh God yessss," she groaned.

"Fuck meeee," Danielle screamed arching her back her fingers still frantically rubbing her clit.

Heather closed her eyes as she came then pulled out and went down on Danielle eating her pussy until she flooded her mouth with sweetness. Drinking deeply she then got up and left the girl lying there on the sofa.

Walking back into the guest room to find her own body still lying on the floor. She closed her eyes and wished hard for everything to return to normal. The room went black and when she opened her eyes again a naked Kevin smiled down at her. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmm I am now," Heather laughed her eyes moving down his body to his hard cock. "I think you need a good fucking. Danielle won't mind," he grinned, "She told me to take care of you."

"Please do," Heather said as he drove his huge cock into her pussy. Heather looked up to see Danielle standing in the doorway and smiled.

"Doesn't he have an amazing cock," Danielle giggled.

"Oh yes."

"Watching you two fuck is so hot," she whispered and knelt down next to Heather and kissed Kevin.

"Kiss her," Kevin told Danielle.

Danielle looked at her friend and Heather's breath caught in her throat. Would she really do it?

"Okay," she said kissing Heather stopping for a moment and looking at her oddly as if there was something very familiar about that kiss. She shrugged and kissed her again. "I like kissing you," she whispered brushing her lips lightly over Heather's as her fingers tenderly caressed her friend's breast.

"So hot..." Kevin growled low in his throat as he watched the two women making out. His cock jerked and he came deep in Heather's pussy. "Oh fuck yes," he said softly.

Danielle moved on top of Heather and rubbed her pussy. Suddenly she smiled, "It was you, wasn't it."

"What are you talking about?" Heather asked.

"When we were making love, you called me 'Little Dani' and no one but you ever calls me that," she whispered. "I love you, Heather."

"I love you too, my Little Dani," Heather said kissing her tenderly tangling her fingers in the girl's long dark hair, "You are so beautiful."

Six months later, Heather lay on her side kissing Danielle's swollen tummy while her fingers worked in and out of the girl's pussy.

She'd never been able to conceive her own child with her now ex-husband so this was a wonderful gift. The most amazing part was that the baby had been created the night she had made love to Danielle. "Mmmm Heather, that feels so good, I am so horny," Danielle purred.

Kevin walked into the bedroom and grinned, "Are you two at it again?" He undressed quickly and spooned Heather his cock already hard and he drove it into her from behind. "Oh yes, that feels good...fucking hot pussy."

Heather moved her fingers faster and Danielle moaned as a tremor rippled all through her body. She shifted her position slightly offering her pussy to Heather's hungry mouth which she quickly devoured. "You taste so good, Dani."

"Mmmm I am going to cum, don't stop," Danielle cried out lifting her hips up from the bed.

Heather pushed her middle finger into the girl's pussy and sucked hard on her clit. "Ah fuck...cumming!"

"So hot," Kevin growled and pulled out of Heather. He got on his knees slowly jerking his cock as he watched. "Fuck!"

Heather smiled and kissed Danielle's tummy then her lips thrusting her tongue into her mouth as her fingers continued to work the girl's pussy. "I want to fuck you again," she whispered.

"I want you to," Danielle purred.

Kevin knew exactly what to do and within a few minutes Heather was again in control of his body. She kissed Danielle passionately. "I want to fuck you, baby."

"Do it now, I need your cock inside me," Danielle said. She couldn't explain it but somehow it felt different when Heather was in control of Kevin's body. She loved it...their love making was so much more intense.

Heather eased Danielle onto all fours and kissed her sweet little ass. "Oh yes," Heather said and slowly moved up behind the girl slowly stroking her cock and running the thick head along her slit. "So sexy," she said softly.

"Fuck me now, please," Danielle begged and Heather obliged driving her cock deep inside her. No matter how many times they had made love as women it was nothing in comparison to actually being inside that sweet tight little pussy. It was pure heaven.

"Mmmm yes, Dani," Heather moaned closing her eyes as she focused on the incredible sensations. She was so hard and it was difficult to hold back her release. Thrusting in and out she slowly slid her hands upward and captured Danielle's now much bigger breasts and played with her swollen nipples.

"Oh that feels so good," Danielle purred.

"Fucking you feels so good," Heather said kissing and licking the girl's back and shoulders. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Danielle said turning her head so they could kiss.

Heather reached around, fingering Danielle's clit and pumping into her harder and faster.

"Fuck yes, going to fill your sweet pussy with cum..."

"Yes, cum in my pussy!"

"Squeeze my cock, Dani..." Heather groaned and felt Danielle tighten around her. That was all she could take and she exploded deep inside her. Danielle trembled and moaned and Heather rubbed her clit harder as she slowly pumped her load into her.

"Mmmm yes," Danielle gasped and her whole body shuddered with release. "Oh don't tell Kevin but you always make me cum harder than he does," Danielle giggled.

"I love making you cum, Danielle," Heather said and kissed her.

"I love that I'm having your baby," Danielle whispered licking and sucking Heather's lips, "That makes me feel so good that I can give you what you have always wanted and we created it together."

"It means so much to me too," Heather smiled.

After Kevin and Heather switched back Danielle touched Heather's face and kissed her. "I love you and I want us to be together always."

"I want that too."

Kevin grinned and lay on the bed. "I can marry Danielle and you can live with us and we can raise the baby together. And of course you can have use of my body anytime you want to take her as a man."

"You would do that for us?" Heather asked.

"Of course, I am in love with both of you and I love fucking both of you so I win either way."

"Mmmm you are a naughty boy," Heather smiled and moved over to him and kissed his lips and chest then took his cock in her mouth pleasuring him as Danielle watched fingering her pussy to orgasm.

"Ah the best of both worlds," Kevin said as he came in her mouth.

"Oh yes so good," Heather said as she licked her lips then kissed Danielle sharing his cum with her.