The Ultimate Tease

Story Info
A stunning Jamaican goddess was the best lover.
2.9k words
4.45
36.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique and I met through a dating chat line during the hot sticky days of the summer of 2000. We had dated for a few months thereafter until I moved to the east coast in late autumn of that same year. When we first met, I told her I was expecting to move in a few months, so we had decided to just have a casual relationship.

Monique was a stunning, thick Jamaican goddess, about 5'9", 160 with dark brown skin that was silky smooth. She had marvelous, big, juicy breasts that overflowed from any shirt or blouse that tried to contain them. Her giant oversized nipples were extra sensitive and she had a very nice curvy, phat butt that drove me wild when she shook it. She was my first black lover, and the best lover I ever had.

I had had some great sex in my time, but the sex between Monique and I was on a whole other playing field. We took each other to places I never thought possible. She was at her best when she on top, taking complete control over me, and rocking her full, phat hips over my cock like no other woman had before. She even made me have multiple orgasms one day, but that is a story for another time.

She was extremely expressive when we fucked. When I brought her to orgasm, her entire body would intensely convulse and quiver, as she moaned deeply followed by high whimpering cries. She would have multiple orgasms as well, which only turned me on more. I have never been so satisfied seeing a woman have an orgasm, knowing that I was driving her just as wild as she drove me. That is why Monique and I had such great sex…we never held anything back from each other. We were both completely expressive in displaying the great pleasure we were providing each other with.

We eventually began to develop serious feelings for each other, and because we had become so close, we both knew it would be difficult when we had to part ways. I really cared for her and wanted to keep in touch with her after I moved, whether it be as friends or as long distance lovers with a hope of making the relationship work.

Apparently she didn't see it that way, because just a couple of weeks before the move, she suddenly and irrationally broke it off without any explanation what-so-ever. I suppose it was just her way of disassociating in order to avoid the pain of losing what we had. We lost contact with each other after that.

A few months later in the spring of 2001, I wrote her, telling her how much I missed our time together, and that I still wanted to be friends with her. I wasn't sure if I would get a response back, because for all I knew, she may not have even lived at the same address anymore. Weeks went by, and then one day I answered the phone, and heard her lovely, sweet voice on the other end of the line. I was elated! Her voice had never sounded so sweet…like that of an angel. She told me how sorry she was for how she treated me, and said she had regretted it ever since. She said she was just so afraid of getting hurt, and it was the only way she knew how to deal with it at the time. We kept in contact through letters and an occasional call, and became very close again, but we both agreed to stay friends though, because of the distance between us.

Come that December, I was planning on making a trip back to the Midwest so that I could spend Christmas with my friends and family. It had been a few weeks since I talked with Monique because she was in the process of moving from her apartment in the city into a much nicer suburban neighborhood. At the time of my arrival back home, I had her new address, but not her new phone number, and I had misplaced her cell number. I flew out, so I had to rely on others for transportation, and her new place was far out of the away from any of my friends' homes. Since I could not call her, I had no choice but to try a catch her at home.

So one day when coming back from a family outing, I had my brother drive me by her apartment to see if she was there, and if she was, I was would stay with her for the day. When I knocked on her door there was no answer. This was probably going to be my only chance at seeing her; for I would be going back east in a couple of days. So I waited for about five minutes just to make sure she wasn't home. When no one came to the door, I was extremely disappointed at the thought of not getting to spend time with her. My only option left was to leave a message for her at the doormat and hope she would get it. So I left her a Christmas gift wrapped in a bag with a note telling her I was in town for a couple more days, and that she could call me at my friend's house.

Later that evening, my friend and I were planning to go out and meet up with some other buddies at the bar. I was really hoping she would call before we left for the night. As fate would have it, she called just shortly before we left, and once again I was absolutely elated and relieved to hear from her. The only problem at that point was finding a way to get to her apartment. My friend told me I could borrow his car for the night, just as long as I had it back by noon the next day because he had to work.

After a night out on the town with old friends, I was on finally my way to see Monique. It had been over a year since we laid eyes upon each other, and I could not wait to see her. My heart was frantically beating, my palms were sweaty, and I felt an entire collection of butterflies stirring in my stomach. It was about one-twenty in the morning, and the streets were quiet as I pulled up to her apartment. There was a blanket of freshly fallen snow on the ground, and the stars shined brightly from the clear winter sky above. I drew in a deep breath of that clean, cold, crisp winter air as I approached her door. I hesitated for a brief moment as I tried to calm my excitement.

I knocked softy, and she opened the door with the most welcoming, beautiful smile and said, "I'm so happy you made it."

I replied, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." I walked in and she shut the door softly so not to wake the neighbors.

With open arms I said, "Come here Monique.", and as we gently embraced I whispered in her ear, "God, I missed you so much."

She said, "I missed you too." She pulled her head back while still holding onto to waist, looked me up and down and said, "Look at you. You're still so sexy. My God, how I missed you!", and she embraced me more firmly as she slid her hands up my back and gave me a squeeze me tightly towards her breasts. My heart was melting from her warmth and my cock was half engorged with blood. We must have maintained our embrace for a good ten minutes while we got caught up with each other, and reacquainted ourselves.

She then took my hand, said, "Wellllll, so here's my new apartment.", and she proceeded to show me around. It was small and quaint with little furnishings. The living room we were standing in was darkly lit by Christmas lights and had only a TV, a couch, an aquarium for her two geckos that was lit with a blue neon light, and a little plastic Christmas tree with sparsely sparkled white, green, blue, and red lights. With the cool, sonorous melodies of the jazz CD I gave her for Christmas playing softly in the background, we sat closely together on her couch with hands held, and we talked about what's been happening in our lives since we last saw each other. By two in the morning, she said, "Let's go into my bedroom and lie down together." Once again took my hand and languidly strolled in front of me leading me into her bedroom. I was so intoxicated by her very presence that we seemed to float into the room. The sight of her beautiful full thick hips swaying back and forth as she walked in front of me, was just enough to cause my cock to fully engorge…my jeans could barely contain it any longer.

The heating system in her building was on the fritz and could not be adjusted manually, so it was very hot in the bedroom. She then began to slowly undress herself as she said, "You know Paul, that we can't have sex tonight. I mean you're leaving again in a couple of days, and I can't go through what I went through the last time you left me. I get attached to you so easily, and I cannot let you break my heart again like that."

I understood completely because I felt so strongly about her too. What good would it be to engage with her in such passionate intimacy, only to have to leave her behind again when I left? I told her, "I understand how you feel, but I don't think I can handle sleeping so close to you and be able to resist that temptation. So maybe I should just crash on the couch and in the morning we can get up and have a nice breakfast together."

Monique replied, "No, I need to be close to you. Come on! You can just lie down with me. Can't you?"

I said, "Alright, I'll try my best, but you're not exactly making it easy for me when you're not wearing anything. Maybe you should at least put something on to cover yourself."

She replied, "Are kidding me? It's hot as hell in here! And besides Pauly, you know I always preferred to sleep in the nude."

So she slipped her thick, sultry, dark skinned body under the thin white sheets. The contrast was stark as day and night. I stripped off my shirt, jeans, and socks and slid in next to her. My cock was completely hard, and was already popping of my undies. At that point I new this could end up being a very long, torturous night. She noticed how my cock was more out of my undies then in and said, "You might as well just take them off to, they're not doing ya any good." So I slid into the bed next to her and took them off. She said, "See doesn't it feel good, just lying here next to each other in a nice, warm bed with the Christmas lights peaking in from the hallway?"

I sighed and agreed with her, "Yeah, it's kind of romantic actually." The fact of the matter though, was that the whole situation was only making me long for her even more than I already was. We quietly talked and whispered for a while, and then she fell asleep right there only an inch or two beside me. As tired as I was, I was about as far from drifting off to sleep as a hawk is from the moon. My hormones were viciously raging throughout my body, and terrorizing both my heart and mind. I desired so badly to be inside of Monique, but I wanted to respect her wishes too. She was the last woman I had been with. I had gone an entire year and then some without any sex at all, and there I was, lying nude in bed with the woman of my dreams who I had shared the best sex of my life with, and I was suppose to just be able to lie there and fall asleep!

I prayed for assuagement of my agony. I tossed and turned and moaned and groaned like a lost puppy. My torture only grew greater as the night deepened. At one point I noticed she was lying on her side facing away from me with her knees curled up towards her waist, and that lovely thick curvy butt of hers was pointing straight towards me. I could see her thick chocolate lips peaking out from underneath the gorgeous folds of her butt. I could not restrain myself any longer. I rolled on my side of slid my cock right along side of her, resting perfectly in between the thick mass of her butt cheeks. I knew she felt it, and I knew she liked it, but she still just laid there.

I began to gently press up against her and moved my cock slowly in that great crevice of her butt. My God! Her skin was so incredibly smooth and soft. My cock was in paradise, and I hadn't even penetrated her. The warmth from her body radiated through and surrounded my cock as I continued to moan and rub up against her butt for a few minutes. She then pulled the covers up moved away from me and pretended to go back to sleep.

Through the night I would keep rolling towards her, and gently press my body into hers, and she would continue to tease me by acting as if she was sleeping by not giving me any response to my advances. It was close to seven AM when she was turned towards me. I got as close to her as possible, rubbed my nose up against hers, and pressed my lips softly into hers. I could taste her warm breath, and smell her scent. I kissed her grabbing hold of her big, plump, juicy lips with my lips. Still, she did not respond. Finally I whispered to her, "I need to be inside you honey…I can't bear it any longer…I just can't." I begged her to let me into that majestic dark twat of hers. I knew deep down, ever since I arrived, that she desired it just as much as I did. She just wanted to toy with me so that when she finally did decide to give into her heart and her lust, that I would truly be aware that she was about to give me the most intense, gratifying sex of my life…even better than anything we had done before.

Finally she said, "OK Pauly. I'm gonna open my legs for you now. Slide that great, magnificent white cock of yours into my sweet chocolate Suzie." Knowing that my suffering was finally going to be assuaged, I moaned just after hearing her words. She rolled onto her back, spread her thick, delicious thighs apart for me, and I prepared to mount her. My cock had been aching for is for so long. I knew I was about to be in absolute euphoric ecstasy. I moved my cock up to her dark, thick, flowery pussy lips. She was so warm and so wet! I squeeze my big bulbous cock head into her. Already I was in ecstasy just feeling her warmth surround my head. I began to ease in slowly…a little more with each push. I was about half way in when I just slid the entire mass of my cock at once completely inside her. I moaned so loudly. My cock had just found its home again. She knew I wasn't gonna last long after the way she had teased me all night long, and she said, "Fuck me now and cum all over my chocolate bush!"

I began to methodically thrust faster and faster, slowing it down from time to time to prolong the moment. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. Then she kissed my lips and I began to thrust again, feeling the insurgent load of cum starting to flow up my shaft. I pulled my white cock out her dark juicy pussy, and began to thrust and rub my cock against her thick pussy lips and clit. Without using my hands I started to shoot great wads of cum…first on her hairy bush…then up to her soft, fleshy belly. The next shot was a really long thick strand that made it all the way to her massive breasts and created on line of thick cum all the way down to her belly button. I shot another long rope of cum that also landed on her tits, followed by a couple shorter shots that spurt onto her belly and pussy.

I was so intoxicated by the orgasm! I laid next to her with my leg over hers and my still hard cock resting against her juicy, thick thigh, and we both just soaked up the hot sight of my thick load of cum coating her beautiful dark, voluptuous body. I knew I had to leave soon, so I kissed her passionately and held her tight. I held her as close to me as possible. I didn't ever want to let go. She kissed me back, and whispered in my ear, "Merry fucking Christmas Paul!"