The Ultimate Threesome

Story Info
Sister Joannie gets in on the fun with her brother and Mom.
4.5k words
4.42
113.3k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank god you're here," I breathed, opening the door to let in my son and daughter.

Randy grabbed me and held me, moving me out of the way so that Joannie could shut the door behind them. I started to cry again.

"Mom, I don't get it," Joannie said, shaking her head, looking between me and Randy. "What the hell happened?"

"I just - I made such a terrible mistake," I said. The last thing I wanted to do was tell my own children what a fool I'd been, but they deserved an explanation and frankly, I needed their support right now.

Randy kept a firm arm around me as the three of us moved from the entry way into the great room of my home. Joannie stopped and stared while Randy lowered me to the couch and sat beside me.

"What the hell happened in here?" Joannie demanded. Hands on her shapely hips, her chest out, my lovely daughter's eyes flashed as she took in the scene.

"Did someone break in?" Randy asked me, gently. While Joannie was a hothead, he kept cool and calm. He seemed to sense that I needed a steadying presence right now.

The couch, because of its size and weight, was just about the only piece of furniture that hadn't been toppled or broken. My glass-topped tables and their fine art pieces lay in shards on the carpet. Armchairs splayed their legs in the air like dead animals. The shattered television hung by a cord from its former perch on the wall.

"Aw fuck," Randy said in a low voice, holding me at arm's length. He looked into my eyes. At this moment, I felt so, so ashamed that I had seduced him a few months ago. What must he think of me? I swear he'd avoided me since then. I'd traumatized my own son. What kind of monster was I?

"It was Allen, wasn't it," he said, phrasing it as more of a statement than a question.

I hung my head, nodding.

"Allen?" Joannie turned sharply toward us. "You mean Mister Wonderful that you've been afraid to introduce to us?"

"Joannie—" Randy began in a warning voice.

"What?" she cut him off. "Well, now I know why. Did he beat you up? Mom? We'll get the bastard in jail before the night's over!"

I shook my head vigorously. "No, no, he never hit me."

They didn't believe me, I could tell.

"So what happened tonight?" Randy asked me.

"I'm getting some wine," Joannie said before I could begin. She tromped out of the room and we heard her in the kitchen, slinging things around in her indignation.

"We had an argument," I said with a sigh, relaxing a little in my son's arms. His young face was intent on me. "I've been having doubts about him. The more I get to know him, the more convinced I am that he's been taking things from around the house."

"Stealing from you?"

I nodded.

"Jesus, Mom, do you have all your credit cards? What about your bank passwords?"

"I hide my purse before he comes over," I told him. "And my passwords are in my phone, which he can't get into without my fingerprint."

"Not good enough," he said sternly.

"Well, he's not coming back here," I said just as sternly.

"The fuck he won't. Tell me what happened."

I took a deep breath. "We argued about sex. And then he just got furious and started breaking everything in here."

Randy smiled just a little. "Well, I'm gonna need more details than that."

Joannie returned, juggling three wine glasses in her hands. "You call the cops yet?" she asked us, handing each of us a glass.

I took a grateful glug, but Randy set his glass down on a book lying on the floor. "Mom's telling me what happened."

Joannie grunted, and parked herself on the carpet in front of the couch, lotus style, her legs spread wide and her short skirt not covering anything.

"Cute panties," Randy said, pointing.

"They're edible," she quipped.

"No shit?"

"Hey, you two," I scolded them.

"Oh, sorry, Mom," he apologized. "Are yours edible, too?"

I stared at him. I guessed I had only myself to blame. But Jesus, couldn't he keep his mind on matters at hand? After all, we were in the midst of the result of a man's rage. And I'd thought Randy was so mature.

"We argued about sex!" I shouted, getting to my feet, spilling a little wine on the couch. "Shit!"

"Who?" Joannie asked, confused.

"Allen and me! He always wanted to do the same thing and I told him I was sick of it. I wanted something else."

"Mom, you sly little vixen," Randy gave me a sidelong smile.

"Oh Jesus, I know the two of you fucked," Joannie said, rolling her eyes. "And I heard—" she turned directly to her brother - "how great it was."

"Yes it was," I assured her. "I don't know what I thought I was doing with Allen. He seemed so nice and safe -"

Joannie erupted into laughter. "That was the problem! You don't need nice and safe, Mom. Dad sure as hell wasn't. You need a real man. Someone with a sense of adventure, creativity, daring!"

"Yeah," Randy agreed, looking up at me.

I drank wine.

"Oh I suppose you think that's you?" Joannie challenged her brother.

"Well, I'm pretty goddamned good. You didn't have any complaints."

She actually reddened just a little. "No," was all she said.

"Listen, you two," I kept them on track. "So I told Allen I wanted to do something besides missionary all the time, and I started throwing out ideas. He just flipped out. Went completely berserk. Called me a whore. Said that only whores wanted to be fucked doggy, or wanted their pussies eaten out."

"Christ, how did you two ever hook up?" Randy asked, laughing.

I shook my head. "I don't know. I've just - you know I've been lonely since your Dad died."

"You have us," Joannie reminded me. She ran her tongue over her lips lasciviously, and pulled down the front of her blouse to reveal her succulent, milky cleavage.

"Keep going," Randy urged her, pointing at her finger.

"Shut up, you," she pulled the blouse back up. "Mom and I have something special and beautiful."

"Yeah, well she and I have something special and beautiful, too," he retorted.

I stood there in the carnage of my destroyed home, watching my adult children try to one-up each other over who'd had the better sexual experience with me.

The two of them had locked eyes. I stood there, exasperated, knowing that anything I said would go unheard.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Joannie asked him.

"Probably," he grinned.

"What about me?" I interrupted them.

"You?" they both looked up at me.

"It's about you," Randy told me, gently. "We love you, Mom. That's why we're here."

Joannie snorted and giggled.

"Okay," he became serious, and got to his feet in front of me. "Here's what we're gonna do. We'll get someone over here in the morning to clean up this mess, we'll call the insurance company, and get Harry to file a restraining order against Allen."

Harry was our family attorney.

"We'll change all your passwords and have the security company over here to reset all the alarm codes."

"What about having that bastard arrested?" Joannie asked him.

Randy nodded. "We'll call the police. But not right now, not yet."

"Why not?" she persisted.

"I think Mom needs some . . . attention from her loving children." He grinned at me.

"I'm just grateful that you're here," I said.

"Mom, he means we're all gonna fuck." Leave it to Joannie to be blunt.

"Right now?" I looked between them.

Randy nodded, smiling. "Sorry, but I've had a hard on since she sat there with her legs open," he waved a hand at his sister.

"Have you, now?" she said, and got on her knees, moving toward us. "Let me see."

Randy turned toward her. Still on her knees, she reached up to his crotch and touched him. "Ooh, you are hard! Mom, feel this!"

I hesitated. This was a ridiculous situation. But the memory of my son's masterful lovemaking emboldened me. He put an arm around me, pulling me close, and I touched his cock. I flinched a little.

Joannie and Randy both laughed.

"Sorry," I apologized, but Randy tightened his grip around my waist.

Next thing I knew, his mouth was on mine, open, exploring me with his tongue.

"Woooo!" Joannie keened, and did a sexy little turnaround, wiggling her hips. "You go, Randy!"

He grabbed her with his other arm, and kissed her hard. When he let her go, there was fire in her eyes. She reached her arms up to him and made him kiss her again.

"Think you can handle both of us?" I asked him, now just as into it as my kids.

"Oh you two think you're hot shit, don't you," he grinned.

"I am hot shit," Joannie turned her back on him, flipped up her skirt, pulled down her pink panties, and bared her ass.

"Yes, you are," he agreed, running a finger in her butt crack.

"Oooh!" she squealed. "Mom! Make him stop!"

The three of us laughed. I laughed at the utter inanity of us. I'd endured an emotional trauma tonight and probably needed sedation with one of my trusty benzodiapines. We should be calling the police and Harry. I should be scared shitless that Allen would come back and finish destroying my home. He'd driven off in a frenzy. For all I knew, he was already in police custody for running someone off the road.

"Mom!" Randy shook me. "Pay attention! Don't worry about this," he looked out at the mess in my great room. "It's all gonna be fine. Let's have some fun."

"He didn't fuck up your bedroom, did he?" Joannie asked, grabbing the half-drunk bottle of wine as she headed toward the hall.

"No," I told her as Randy and I followed. "We hadn't made it that far yet when he started breaking things."

"God, I love your big king size bed," she cooed, swinging her hips, kicking off her shoes as she went.

"Look at that ass," Randy said breathlessly.

"I know," I said. "Sweet, isn't she?"

He looked down at me and laughed. "I can't believe we're both hot for her ass."

"Are you kidding me?" I goosed him in the ribs. "You know she and I have done this a few times."

"I know," he nodded. "And I think it's hot."

"Of course you do. All men think two women together is hot."

"No," he said as we reached the door to my bedroom. "I think it's hot that it's you two. The two women I love the most in the world."

"Aw, that's sweet," Joannie said, pulling her skirt off, leaving it on the floor. She came up to Randy and undid his belt buckle.

"Get naked, Mom," He told me while his sister rubbed herself against his cock, pulling it out of his underwear. They began kissing while she fondled him, tugging at him, getting up on her tiptoes to try to rub the head of his penis against her panties.

I loved watching the two of them. I'd often observed them as children, playing, and thought how similar they looked but for one being a boy and the other a girl. Joannie's facial features a bit weaker, her skin a bit lighter, softer. To see them loving each other like this seemed right somehow. Even though I knew I should regard it as disgusting and nasty.

And here I was, my cunt feeling moist from watching them.

Joannie gave Randy a wet kiss, then came over to me. "Need some help?" she asked, her warm hand with its elegant pink metallic nails on my face. She kissed me, but so much gentler than she'd kissed her brother. She gave me her tongue, sweet and small, and put my hands on her ass. I couldn't help snaking my fingers under her panties and squeezing.

"Mmmm," she murmured, and began swaying with me in a kind of dance. She moved her hands down, began unbuttoning my blouse, pushed it open, and undid the bra at my back. I moved back a little so she could drop the blouse and bra off my shoulders.

"Jesus, Mom, your tits are magnificent," Randy said, kissing me, and moving down, kissing to my nipples. But my son was a multi-tasker. While he licked my hard nipples, he fondled his sister's too. And then his hand moved inside her panties.

"Oh god," she groaned, spreading her legs, and the three of us sort of flopped onto the bed like that.

Joannie hurriedly got Randy completely undressed, and threw her own shirt halfway across the room. Then she addressed my palazzo pants.

"These are coming back in style, aren't they?" she asked me, undoing the little hook at my waist, while her brother kissed up and down her bare back, hands on her tits. Only Joannie would think of fashion at a time like this.

"Get 'em off," Randy gasped at her. "I'm gonna lick Mom's pussy."

"Maybe I want to lick Mom's pussy," she shot back at him. "Ever think about that?"

"No. I'm gonna do it, and you're gonna suck me."

"Just because he's the man, he thinks -"

I put my mouth on hers to shut her up. Between the two of us, we finished undressing me. I was nude now, on the bed with my two nude adult children. This was craziness. This was filthy. And probably the most sexually aroused I'd ever been in my life. I smelled both of them as they turned their attention to me; Joannie kissing me, squeezing my nipples, Randy's fingers between my thighs, working their way up. Joannie smelled sweet. A blend of her expensive designer perfume and her sex scent. Randy, musky, all male, his tousled hair tangling in my fingers - he needed a cut before it got too long, I thought.

"I love how his hair curls when it gets long," Joannie whispered to me. She twirled a strand of his hair, too, and we giggled together.

"God you two are hot," he told us. He used his hand to carefully explore between my pussy lips, put his nose there, and began licking softly.

"Ohhhh," I let out a long sigh of pleasure.

Randy turned himself in order to have access to me, and for Joannie to be able to suck his cock.

"You're gonna fuck me, right?" she asked him before she gave him the blowjob he wanted.

"I promise," he said, and motioned at her to get busy.

Joannie didn't like being told what to do, but in this case I could tell she was dying to get him in her mouth, and she did what he wanted. Now that I knew how good he tasted, I was a bit jealous. I hoped I'd get my mouth on him before we were done here.

But I had other things to concentrate on right now, as Randy now flicked at my clit with his tongue, holding me open with two fingers, my legs spread for him. He nosed down, and ran his tongue on the edge of my vagina, licking out some of my pussy juice, using his tongue to coat my clit and suck it off. My god. Had anything ever felt this good before?

Suddenly I heard Joannie squeaking and grunting, and the bed shook with her gyrations. I turned my head to see her still with Randy in her mouth, one hand inside her cunt, about to bring herself to orgasm. Oh my dirty little daughter! I couldn't stop watching her; she jerked and sucked her brother, and then tensed up, squeezing her hand inside her, let out an animal sound, a long breath, and resumed work on Randy's cock. What a strange little orgasm that was, I thought, but it turned me on even more.

"Mom," Randy said, coming up for air, "you want to come now?"

"Yes," I said at once. Between his work in there, and watching Joannie just now, I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Let me! Let me!' Joannie begged, pushing on Randy.

"No, I'm in here!'

"Asshole!"

"You get back on my cock," he told her.

"No, you have to cum inside me," she refused.

"Fuck, Joannie!"

"Move over!" she shoved her way between us. I couldn't help laughing a little, although their antics were dulling my arousal just a tad.

Randy let her have me and she went right to work, slurping at me, holding my clit in her warm mouth, running her soft hands all over my thighs and butt. She was good at this, too, but so different. I loved how Randy's stubble felt inside me, and his tongue was bigger. It didn't really matter now. I was going to have a sizzling orgasm either way.

Joannie's dainty little nose pushed against my clit; she sucked it and let go. Damn, the girl was good. Oh god, yes. Like that, Like that. Oh yes. Right there!!

As the orgasm rocked me I realized I'd been shouting.

Joannie kept licking me, but laughed, too. When I opened my eyes and put my hand on the back of her head, she turned and smiled up at me. "Was that good?" she asked.

"Oh you have no idea," I said breathlessly.

"Christ, what are you doing down there?" she demanded, and looked between her legs. Randy had moved from my cunt to hers; he held her legs open and licked furiously.

He didn't answer, just kept at it.

I maneuvered Joannie into the crook of my arm so that I could reach her tits, and started to massage and squeeze her pink nipples.

"Ah, Mom, that feels divine," she sighed in pleasure.

"What?" I heard Randy's voice. "I'm eating the fuck out of you and you tell Mom it feels divine?"

"Just get it done," she ordered him.

Between the two of us, we had Joannie writhing from a hard orgasm only moments later.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout," Randy said, pulling himself up to sit. "So, Mom, ready to get fucked?"

"No," Joannie said weakly, still coming down, and put her hand on his arm. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Maybe Mom would like that," he told her. "You gotta stop being so selfish."

"You mean you can't do us both?" she said, her voice stronger now. "At your age you should be getting hard ons every ten minutes."

"What do you know about it?"

"I've been with a few men."

"It requires the proper stimulation," he told her.

She looked at me, then back at him. "You think we can't stimulate you?"

"Joannie -" I began.

"No, Mom. He said he could handle us both. So let's see what he's got. Go on. Do Mom first. I'll take her tits."

With a loud sigh, he glanced at her and moved over to me. "Sorry about her," he said. "I'm gonna make you happy, Mom. I swear I will."

"You always do," I pushed his hair back on his forehead, just like I did when he was ten or twelve. My sweet, earnest boy, serious and clever. So proud of him.

He kissed me a few times. "Doggy?" he asked.

After my complaints about missionary, I should have known he'd ask me this. I nodded.

I rolled onto my knees, and backed up to the edge of the bed. He moved me into position, spread my legs, and caressed me with his warm hands, loving my hips, butt, thighs, and squeezing my nipples a few times. I felt my cunt swelling; he ran a finger inside my vagina and found it wet and welcoming.

He gently ran his hard cock down my butt crack and slowly inside me. I tipped my ass upward to make it easier for him.

"Oh yeah, fuck her hard!" Joannie cried.

"Don't just sit there," he told her.

"Oh," she peeped. She'd been fingering herself again. She moved under me and pressed her fingers on my nipples, and started licking them slowly.

Randy thrust inside and out of me steadily, not too slow, but not hard and fast yet. I felt his hot breaths on my back with every 'in;' his excitement was building as much as mine. Joannie smelled my arousal, and positioned herself to get at my clit. Oh god, she was going to suck my clit while he fucked me. I couldn't even imagine what this orgasm would be like.

Harder and faster now, his breathing more labored, Randy worked in and out of me, his hands gripping my hips, pulling me against him, his balls slapping, our wetnessess making slurpy noises. Or was that Joannie? She was working overtime on me; I had to concentrate hard not to come just yet.

He grunted now, louder and louder, and finally with a 'yeaaaaahhhh' he blew his load inside me; I felt Joannie's fingers rubbing his cum inside my cunt, squeezing my clit with it between her fingers - I couldn't hold back any longer. While Randy pumped the last of himself into me, I came with a scream of ecstasy. Joannie's mouth covered my cunt, licking, her hands on my thighs.

"Holy shit," Randy eased himself out of me, no doubt now seeing what his sister was up to.

"How'd that feel, Mom?" Joannie asked me. She scooted out from under me and we snuggled into each other's arms.

"It was wonderful," I closed my eyes. "Wonderful."

12