The Ultimate Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren was lying on her back, unmindful of her alluring nudity. She twisted and rested on an elbow.

"Todd," she said," Tyler and I had anticipated that he would leave the two of us alone at times. He wanted me to get my fill of sex this week-end and so far it has been just beautiful. Thank you, Todd. You are a wonderful lover."

"The pleasure is all mine, Lauren. I enjoy so much making love to a woman who loves sex. It's the greatest turn-on I can think of,"

"What is the greatest turn-on?" asked Tyler coming in with a tray balancing three cups of coffee.

"Fucking a woman who loves to fuck," I replied.

"And Lauren loves to fuck," added Tyler with a wide smile at his wife.

"We just have to look through the photos that Tyler took to become excited and very horny" Lauren put in." We are going to have quite a new stimulating collection from this week-end, thanks to Todd."

"I hope you can e-mail me some of those," I suggested.

"I'm sure we can do that," asserted Tyler.

We continued in the same vein while finishing our coffee. Lauren said she was going to shower first and afterwards would make breakfast for the three of us. No need to dress up for breakfast, just robes would do.

While Lauren was showering, Tyler and I talked about photography, about computers which was my line of work, about Lauren, about her high sex drive. Tyler was quite candid and said he and Lauren had reached an understanding about this week-end of sex. They had planned to fulfill Lauren's long-held fantasy of her sharing two lovers at the same time or one-on-one as long as her husband was around. By that time Lauren was done and left the bathroom wearing a very short transparent robe. Breakfast was going to have distracting moments. She came over, kissed both of us and was gone to prepare breakfast. I followed in the shower. I shaved and donned a short light robe Lauren had left in the bathroom for me. I went to the kitchen to join Lauren while Tyler went to the bathroom to shower and shave.

12