The Uma Story Ch. 02

Story Info
His fantasy about his aunty turns real again.
1.4k words
4.02
44.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svscv
svscv
9 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~

Unknowingly

~~~~~~~~~~

The beginning

*********

It was about 9PM when I heard the calling bell. mom was on the phone and dad and bro who were downstairs opened the door. It was Uma aunty. She had brought us some eggs and something else which mom had asked her to buy. I was reading while she came upstairs and I stopped. She kept the other thing she brought on the table. Suddenly she noticed that 1 or 2 eggs have been broken.

"God damn!! some eggs have broken" she said.

Then she took the eggs to the sink in kitchen. I went behind her just to have a look at what she was doing. I stood beside her. She was wearing a churidar as usual. Suddenly and unexpectedly I saw something like the part of a fabric over her right shoulder, looking out from beneath her churidar. At first I thought it was her bra's but then I understood that it was baniyan material. So I thought it was something like pettycoat but I think this was something like a baniyan, covering only her upper body.

Then I noticed that she was bending and washing the eggs and suddenly a wild thought ran through my mind, "What if I could see a little of her breast?".

And I noticed the front portion of the churidar lying low, making a gap between the body and itself. I adjusted myself and looked; I could see the tunnel between her breasts. I leaned more so that I could see her breasts more clearly. They were white and beautiful. And they looked really soft and warm. They were hanging down very loosely so I understood that whatever she was wearing it was not a bra. I stood there enjoying myself her superb breasts. Although I was unsatisfied for I couldn't see neither her nipples nor that area. But still it was good. I think she was unaware of all this happening. She left right after this. And I went to bed.

I am a boy of 19 and she am about 25-28 years old. I am muscular and taller than her. She is my neighbour and her husband am a cousin of my mother's. She had a son also. I went to sleep thinking about all this and dreaming and imagining more about what I saw today. I am hoping to experience and feel what I saw. This thought was marked in my mind and I waited for a chance.

The chance

********

This day I got great news. Uma aunty’s husband and son were going to Sabarimala. And as she was alone at home at night I was to go and sleep in their house that night. Moreover it was a Saturday which meant that there was no problem even if I woke up late. I remembered that beaughtiful sight, I had that night. I formed a plan in my mind.

I went to her house at 9.30 PM. She was wearing a male's shirt with buttons and a cotton pyjama. She looked deadly sexy. I was supposed to sleep in the computer room. And she was sleeping in her bed room. We went to bed at 10PM. I remained awake for a long time. And when Watch Alarm beeped at 12.30AM, I stood up and slowly, quietly and watchfully I walked to the bedroom door. As I had known the door wasn't locked. I opened it very quietly and carefully. And on tiptoe I walked up to the bed. In the light produced by the street light outside I could sufficiently see the room.

Uma aunty was there lying on the bed, facing the roof. My heartbeat increased as I reached closer and closer. Then when I reached the bed, I was shivering with anxiety. But when I looked at the small hills in her chest, I acquired quite an amount of energy. I took a deep breath and leaned my hand towards her beautiful hills. And in a sudden movement I touched her breast very softly. She didn't make any movement or expression. My excitement increased and now I tried to feel her breast a little more. Now she made a 'disturbed-in-sleep' sound. And I inferred that she wasn't wearing any bra. I got a little scared, what if she woke up? But I couldn't stop here; this was probably my best and last chance. I decided to take the risk and softly kept my lips over her's. Suddenly she woke up and pulled me towards her..........

*************************************************

The unexpected

***********

I thought I was done for, but she was very calm and looked at me very closely and when she identified me she exclaimed sleepily "Oh, I love you very much".

Then she pulled me onto the bed and said "I know you love me".

Then she took my right hand and placed it on her right breast. Even though stunned I massaged it to and fro. Then I climbed over her and sat on her tummy. My head bent down and our lips met and opened a bit. Through the gap went my tongue anxious to meet her's. It greeted mine warmly.

While kissing I ran my fingers through her long black hair. Then I moved my hand towards her butt. When I reached the pyjama, I pulled it down a little bit just to let my hands in. Once in I started caressing her sweet and soft ass. I stopped kissing and pulled out my hands and got them under the shirt and felt over her tummy. Then I pulled them out and began undoing the buttons of her shirt from top to bottom after undoing my shirt.

Slowly her breasts were revealed before me. As there was no bra, they looked very soft and warm. But instead of touching and feeling her breasts I continued with my undoing job. I pulled her pyjama completely down and removed it. I couldn't believe it Uma was now completely nude before me. Her hair covered pussy was then gifted to me to enjoy.

I got hold of one of her breasts and took the nipple area into my mouth and licked it. And then I started kissing her once again. This time I kissed her for a longer time, and my tongue was licking hers.

Then Uma aunty suddenly in a hasty movement rolled over me. She started by kissing me and then proceeded down sucking via my neck, chest and stomach. While she was doing this her nipples were sliding over my body. The friction between them caused me tickles. Once she started sucking my stomach she started removing both my underwear and bermuda at once and the process was soon completed. But still she continued sucking down. And finally she reached my fully erect cock and swallowed its head. She sucked it very nicely while holding and patting my testicles.....

I moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" with pleasure.

After some time I got over her and squeezed her breasts and nipples. Then I decided to fuck her breasts. I sat on her chest some distance away from her breasts and held her breasts in contact with each other but having a small tunnel between them. Then I put my cock in the tunnel and pushed it inside and it reached Uma's mouth and she started sucking it once more. It gave me great pleasure.

After some time I pulled my cock out and slid it through her pussy. She moaned so loudly that it almost sounded as though she was screaming.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Fuck me harder" she said.

And I thrusted my cock deeply into her. She moaned at this. I pulled my cock out and panted for my breath. She suddenly jumped on to me and hugged me very hardly. Her breasts were pushing against my chest. We started kissing. I ran my fingers through her nude back and her legs were folded on my back. Her pussy was kissing my tummy. Then I fucked her again. This time my cock stayed inside her, much much longer. Now, while I was thrusting myself into her, I began sucking her breasts once again but now in rhythm to my thrusts......

I liked her breasts so much that I started sucking it after my sweet fucking. It made her nipples harder and erect. She was an angel with the greatest body on earth. Soon she started sleeping and I also slept with her breast in my mouth..........

The end

*****

I don't like it that way, but my greatest night ever was over.

svscv
svscv
9 Followers