The Unanimated DBZ Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
The sexy sub story of the anime.
2.2k words
4.19
62.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaF
JoannaF
28 Followers

Vegeta looked down at Bulma as she slowly kissed her way down his heavily muscled stomach, her tongue tracing its way between his six pack.

"Oh yeah woman, clean my stomach!" he groaned as Bulma's hard nipples grazed over his hard cock.

Bulma grinned up at him, her aqua hair falling across her eyes as she slowly teased her way down her husbands stomach.

Vegeta stroked her face gently as she slid further down the bed, now kissing just above his pubic region. His breathing was coming in ragged gasps as Bulma gently took hold of his hard cock, slowly pumping him as she kissed his pubes once. Vegeta closed his eyes as he relaxed. Bulma slid her lips over Vegeta's cock, her head bobbing up and down as she slowly pumped his dick into her mouth, her tongue flicking over his nob. Vegeta twitched as her tongue beat against his underside.

"Damn woman... you suck cock so good!!" Vegeta exclaimed as he gripped Bulma by the back of her head, now humping his hips up and down as Bulma used her well practiced mouth and throat to swallow his dick whole time and time again.

Vegeta tensed up as he felt his Saiyan balls tingling. He knew an orgasm was on it's way, and as it was the first orgasm he had had in the better part of a month, he knew it was going to be a big one. Bulma sensed his impending orgasm, pulling away from his dick and aiming it at her face as she pumped his dick quickly, grinning seductively and licking her lips as Vegeta moaned loudly, his fists now gripping the bed sheets next to him. His back arched as Bulma immediately slid her mouth down his cock once more.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!" Vegeta yelled as Bulma's hot lips descended over his cock just as his first splash of cum erupted from his rock hard cock and into Bulma's willing mouth.

Bulma moaned as her mouth rapidly filled up with Vegeta's cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but after the eighth shot of cum, she finally couldn't keep up. Vegeta's cum forced its way past the sides of her lips and dribbled down her chin. Vegeta howled loudly as he finally stopped cumming. He held his cock in Bulma's mouth as he watched her cheeks hollow out and puff out again, watching her throat muscles move, knowing she was swallowing his cum.

Bulma's slid her moist lips off his cock, licking her chin and catching as much cum as she could, swallowing it all.

"Damn woman, I forgot how well you sucked dick!" Vegeta exclaimed, helping Bulma up next to him as she sighed deeply.

"I do what I can for my prince" she whispered, running her fingers down his chest and over his nipples lightly.

Vegeta looked at her. "Well in that case Bulma... get in the doggy position" he growled.

Bulma looked up at him uncertaintly. "Ok, but promise you wont go super on me, last time you did that I couldn't sit or stand or walk properly for a whole month... Trunk's asked a lot of awkward questions" she said.

Vegeta grinned. "Woman, get in the doggy or I promise you that I WILL go super on you!!"

Bulma hastily obeyed, positioning herself on all fours with her back arched and her knees spread wide. Her ass in the air and her trimmed pussy aching, Vegeta slid his hard cock into her hole at once, without foreplay.

Bulma groaned, feeling the Prince of Saiyans push his 7 inch penis into her pussy. Vegeta slowly increased his speed, being careful not to hurt Bulma. Bulma was moaning the whole time as Vegeta plunged into his wife's pussy happily. Vegeta rested both his hands on Bulma's back, just above the curve of her ass. As he thrust, he used his energy to transfer light jolts of energy directly onto Bulma's clitoris. It was a favourite kink of hers when they screwed... she loved the feel of energy tingling her clitoris as Vegeta had his way with her wet pussy.

Vegeta gently slapped Bulma's ass, leaving hand prints as she groaned, her legs tensing up as she felt herself being rapidly pushed towards her own orgasm.

Her toes curled and beat against the bed as Vegeta concentrated his energy gently in sharp bursts onto Bulma's clitoris, eliciting moans of pleasure each time.

Finally her pussy walls contracted around Vegeta's cock. Her pussy squirted and sprayed juices onto the bed sheets as Vegeta's cock slid in and out of her cunt repeatedly.

"Ohhhhhhhh Vegeta!!" Bulma cried out as Vegeta gave a slightly harder push of hips, his hard cock sliding easily between Bulma's pussy lips.

Vegeta withdrew his still hard dick from his wife's pussy and laid down next to her, cuddling her in his strong arms as he stroked her quivering and shaking back. "Bulma" he whispered. "Your as good a fuck as any of the aliens I've ever met!" he exclaimed.

Though this statement slightly irked Bulma, she took pride in knowing she could compete with what she assumed must be some of the best lay's in the galaxy.

Vegeta stroked her back gently, expanding his energy to keep them both warm from the cold night air. As he stroked his wife's back gently, his thoughts strayed to his greatest enemy, and yet his greatest ally, Kakarot, wondering what he was up to...

*************

Goku was doing push-ups on his thumbs as Chichi sat on his back, admiring the way his heavily muscled body shined with a thin layer of sweat.

"Go Goku!" she cried out encouragingly as Goku completed his thousandth push-up.

"There!" he said, using his energy to hover while he turned in midair, keeping hold of Chichi so she slid round his bare back to his stomach. He hovered themselves in the air, gently lifting away from the floor until they were five feet off the ground. Goku looked up at Chichi, grinning.

Chichi watched as they slowly lifted away from the ground. She wrapped her legs tightly around her husbands back, squeezing tightly and leaning forwards onto Goku's chest.

"You know, this is a little unfair!" she said huskily as Goku unbuttoned her top swiftly, almost tearing her top off her body to expose her breasts.

"Well, this isn't a fight, so it doesn't matter!" he growled playfully, pinching Chichi's hard nipples before pulling her head down for a kiss. As Goku roughly pushed his tongue into her mouth, Chichi moaned, her pussy dampening as his arms wrapped around her slim body, holding her there as she gave herself in to her husband.

Goku pulled Chichi up onto his face, again using his energy to keep them stable above the ground. His face nuzzled in against her crotch, his tongue pressing in against Chichi's clitoris through the thin material of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Chichi murmured as she grabbed Goku by his spiked black hair. Chichi started a humping motion on his face as her pussy got wetter.

Goku took his pants off in the air, his eight inch penis already hard as Chichi moved on his face, her warmth and smell driving him onwards.

Using his speed, he pushed Chichi into the air and removed her panties before she could even see what was happening. One second she was humping her husband's face through her panties, enjoying herself, then suddenly she found him holding her panties in his hand and his tongue buried in her wet pussy.

She gasped and gave a little yelp as soon as she realised that Goku had already taken her panties off. "Hey!" she squealed. "No fair!"

Goku grinned to himself before he resumed eating Chichi's pussy out.

"I wanna sixty niner" Chichi said. Goku nodded, holding her up carefully and turning her carefully around so she now faced his hard cock.

Chichi pressed herself back onto Goku's face as he buried his tongue back into the folds of her wet pussy, tasting her juices as they flowed down out of her pussy and onto his face.

Chichi sighed as Goku's nose bumped against her hard clitoris. Leaning down, she licked from base to tip on her husband's penis, using her slender fingers and long nails to tease Goku's balls. Kissing his cock head wetly, slapping her tongue against the underside of his cock, she soon lubricated his hard dick enough for her to slide her lips all the way to the base, Goku groaning as his sensitive penis imbedded itself in Chichi's throat.

Chichi used her throat muscles to squeeze Goku's dick as he started a slow humping motion with his hips, slowly and carefully fucking Chichi's mouth. Chichi fondled his balls, cupping them in her soft hand as she lathered his dick with her saliva.

Goku nuzzled Chichi's wet pussy as her juices flowed from her. Sliding his tongue between her lips gently, Goku slowly crept Chichi closer towards a midair orgasm. He could feel his wife's hard nipples as they slid over his firm stomach, her hands as they softly cupped and stroked his cock and balls.

Using two fingers, he slid them easily up Chichi's pussy as she squealed appreciatively. Her lips made a wet smacking noise as she pulled away from Goku's dick as she concentrated on his fingers penetrating her. Goku hooked his fingers towards her pussy walls and stroked its along the bumpy ridges of muscle the tips of his fingers found there.

Chichi almost screamed as she bucked and nearly fell back to the ground. Her legs clamped tight to the outside of Goku's head. Goku's nose nuzzled in against Chichi's perineum as his tongue and fingers drove Chichi into a frenzy of lust, her muscles tensing as her pussy walls retracted around Goku's fingers, her juices flowing over Goku's face and into his jet black hair.

He slowly lowered them both back to the floor as Chichi quivered on his stomach. "Oh Goku... oh Goku" Chichi whispered as he held her tightly against him, feeling her wet pussy against his chest as she sagged contentedly forwards, holding herself up on her hands and knees.

Goku gently lifted Chichi up off his stomach and carried her into their room, laying her down on the bed on her back, crawling up along her body, spreading her legs with his knees and lining her pussy entrance up with the head of his cock. He lowered himself on top of Chichi, gasping as her wet pussy sucked hungrily at his cock as it slid inside her, filling her up and making her eyes flutter as she drew in a sharp breath. Reaching down to her ankles, she pulled them up with her hands, effectively spread her legs as wide as she could and allowing Goku maximum penetration capability.

Goku groaned as he started up an easy rhythm, slamming into Chichi as she moaned and sighed, banging the bed into the wall repeatedly as Goku strained. Somewhat resistant to most sensations, Goku found that this was not the case on his penis, especially when pitted against the depths of his wife's hot, tight pussy.

Muscles tensing harder then rocks, he shouted out as he finally could not hold back his own orgasm, unleashing his hot cum inside of Chichi's pussy as the sensation of an eight inch dick spasming and shooting cum even further into her pussy drove Chichi wild, causing her to orgasm a second time.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh shit!" howled Goku as he collapsed on top of Chichi, wrapping a heavily muscled arm around his wife's body as she groaned too. He laid on top of her and kissed her chin gently and softly as his dick slowly lost its stiffness, sliding out of Chichi's pussy reluctantly.

At last Goku rolled off Chichi, breathing heavily as Chichi hugged Goku tight against her.

"I'm glad that King Kai gave you forty eight hours with us again" whispered Chichi as she traced his chest with her fingers lightly.

Goku grinned as he stroked her hair lightly. "I think my last crack about his antennae on his head was the decider and he wanted to get rid of me for a while."

"Well, I'm not complaining!" exclaimed Chichi as she hugged Goku tighter, slowly drifting off to sleep. Goku continued to stroke her hair lightly as he recalled the violent struggle that caused his death against Cell.

Strangely enough, he found himself happier then ever now that he never had to worry about defending Earth anymore. He had made sure of that when he saw his son Gohan become a level two Super Saiyan. 'Yes' thought Goku. 'If Earth ever needs another hero it's got one ready made and a lot stronger then I was at his age'. Chichi's light snoring shook him out of his reverie and thoughts. He smiled to himself as he too drifted off to sleep.

****************

Send me Feedback If you all want the next Chapter. Yes I know that chronologically this does not fit into the Dragon Ball Z land, nor does it fit into the story line either.... This is why I titled it the "Unanimated Chronicles", so please don't bother trying to write to nag at me about it, I already know.

Feedback is appreciated and feel free to vote!!

Special thanks to Essay for his contribution to the story idea.

JoannaF
JoannaF
28 Followers