The Unbeaten Challenge - Annie S.

Story Info
Annie Social meets her match against The Undefeated.
6.8k words
4.38
15k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc. depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Annie Social (WSU)

The Unbeaten Challenge - Annie Social

A women of wrestling erotic story

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Spring 2014". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

Using a screen effect to tiles to "switch" to actual footage now, a title-bar graphic reading "The Challenger" on the bottom of the screen as we see the stunning, world travelled grappler also known for nude wrestling work - Annie Social. The busty beauty with long, jet black hair is clad in silver-coloured ring attire of tight ring pants that hug to her thick, juicy ass, and a tight, bikini-like top that wonderfully shows off her large breasts with deep cleavage.

"I don't know what this motherfucker who runs this place thinks he's all about, but I'm Annie Social from motherfucking North Killadelphia!" Social says, looking pissed off as she stands with her hands on her waist. "This piece of shit thinks he's fucking unbeaten or some shit, so he can just beat me and fucking bang in the middle of a fucking ring? He's gotta be stoned to high fucking heaven or some shit! Listen up you dickless prick! I've made a career of kicking bitches straight in the cunt for years! I've got no problem mixing it up, and teaching some shithead creep like you some fucking respect when I kick you right in your fucking nutsack or worse!" She vows with a smirk. "All the money being put up will just make this sweeter after I fucking own you and walk out of here the winner! So you better have plenty of fucking ice ready to rub over your fucking cock after I beat you the fuck up tonight!"

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "I hope no-one's ears are still ringing from that verbal beating that Annie no doubt gave us all, but believe me, I'll be putting her mouth to a far better use after I beat her just like I do to everyone who faces off against me." He says with a smirk. "Sure, she's got an attitude, and she's known for being a chick in a team that uses nasty tactics, and I can respect that she's been in a bunch of promotions across the US and over the world from Canada to Japan. But what I most care about is the fact that she's got everything that I'm looking for in an opponent. By that I mean a great set of tits, and a nice thick ass to match!" He chuckles handsomely. "Sorry honey, but a chance to tap that juicy ass of yours and the rest of you is just too good to let slip by. My wallet is gonna stay nice and full by the end of this, and a couple holes of yours will most certainly be stuffed full after that bells sounds and I win one more time."

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard as Social and Pounder circle each other, an on-screen graphic reading: Rules - One pinfall or submission to a fair finish. No fast counts or tights/rope aided pins or holds permitted. Rope breaks must be given. Match can only be won inside the ring. May the best competitor win!"

"You're fucking dead, motherfucker! Dead!!" Social yells across the ring before she comes forward and instead of any kind of lock-up she goes right for strikes with Forearm Strikes to the head, landing a couple before he shoves her backward. She comes right back, getting a kick to the gut before she grabs the head, perhaps thinking of hitting a DDT but once more she's pushed forcefully back towards the ropes. Using them to bounce off she runs forward, arm swinging for a Clothesline but that's easily ducked as he goes around behind her, grabbing her and using his strength to lift her up, and drop her down over the knee with an Atomic Drop.

"Ahhhh! Fucking piece of shit!!" Annie groans, clutching her ass as she drops down to a knee, but this leaves her wide open to be grabbed from behind as he all to easily lifts her up again to drive her down with a second Atomic Drop, making her hiss in pain as drops down to all fours on the canvas. Smirking, Danny moves across her and takes advantage of the position to lock on the Camel Clutch submission, making her groan in pain again as he pulls the head back. The position is perfect for the camera, getting a long shot of her big tits as they hand down in her tight top as he keeps her trapped in the middle of the ring, and despite her struggles on the grip she's stuck in place and going nowhere.

"Not talking so much trash now, are you?" Danny taunts as he releases the grip, jumping up to drive all his weight down into her back to make her crash down with a groan. Taking his time, he brings her up to her feet in order to scoop her up into his arms, soon dropping her down with a Side Slam to leave her clutching her back. The attack doesn't stop as he gives her a stomp into the back for good measure before forcing her back up to her feet to once again scoop her up and using his knee one more time with a classic Backbreaker. Instead of letting her fall to the canvas however, he keeps her bent over backwards painfully over the knee, one of his hands on her chin and the other on her leg to ensure she's stuck in place in this submission hold.

"Ahhhhhh! Fucker!! Get... Get the fuck off of me!!" Social demands, but the grip is too strong so she's going nowhere fast, and he's in no hurry to let go, especially as the camera in the ring is getting another shot of her tits being shown off in this position. Eventually he does let go but only to bring her back upwards for a scoop up in order to send her down with a simple Body Slam, and it leaves her again reaching back to hold the targeted area. He gets up, taking a step back before dropping an Elbow Drop perfectly into her back, further making her groan as she rolls over onto her front, reaching out towards the ropes but before she can pull herself up Danny is right there to cut her off.

Forcing her up and around to face the ropes she's being pressed against, the Unbeaten hunk comes in with a quick run to deliver a Knee Strike to the back, making her groan and drop down to her knees, getting no rest as he forces her to lean onto the middle rope. Taking another run off the ropes, he jumps in and slams his weight down again onto the back to make her yell out as she collapses to the canvas, kicking her legs as she yet again clutches that sore body part. Smirking, he again takes his time to pull her upwards and this time lifting her up onto his shoulders, Fireman's Carry-style and no doubt looking for another punishing move to prolong the agony.

"Ahhhh! Oh shit!!" Danny is made to yell out when showing her nasty tactics side and taking advantage of his time wasting, Social rakes the eyes to force him to drop her as he stumbles for a moment, and he turns around she's right there to catch him straight between the legs with a low-blow kick! Is that allowed?? No bells seems to be sounding so this is all working in her favour as he's stunned, clutching his crotch as he bends over forwards and even as worn out and hurting as she is, she takes full advantage of this position. Grabbing the head, she drops down to perform the splits as she hits her version of a Stunner that she calls the Social Disorder! Could this be enough as she drops down onto him and grabs a leg, going for the pin!

"One! Two! ...Awwww fuck!! Fuck!!" Annie might get away with low blows, but she has to make a fair count for the pin and he got the shoulder up in time. Looking furious now, she measures the opponent, looking to put him away as he stumbles back up to her feet, and when he turns around she runs forward with another kick aimed at his private parts! This time however he blocks it, capturing the foot and leaving her stunned as she's made to hop slightly on the one leg. Just as quick, she's spun around to face the opposite direction and finds herself being grabbed and then sent up and down with a Belly-to-Back Suplex to plant her back right down into the canvas.

Shaking off the hurting parts of his body, Pounder gets up to his feet and now goes on the attack as he pulls the stunned opponent upward but enough to force her head between the legs, allowing the camera a moment to get a shot of her juicy ass while she's bent over. Soon though he reaches down, hauling her upwards to drive her down with a huge Powerbomb down into the middle of the ring, leaving her groaning in pain and barely moving considering how he's targeted her back. This leaves her easy pickings as he brings her back up to lift her onto his shoulder, bringing her into the feared upside down position before he delivers his finish of choice, the brutal Tombstone Piledriver! The head connects to the canvas, leaving Social sprawled on the mat and all that's left is for him to slide into position to hook a leg as he makes the count.

"One... Two... Three!" He slams the hand down to make the count, and the sound of a bell ringing out is the confirmation that it's all over as he gets up to his feet, smirking as he raises an arm up high. "Your winner... And STILL the Undefeated... Danny Pounder!" He proudly announces as he enjoys yet another victory before looking over his still out of it opponent. "Now, time for some payback for that shot to my dick..." He states with a slight lick of his lips.

Kneeling down, he grabs a hold of her ring bottoms, pulling them right down her legs to expose that juicy, round ass along with her completely shaved snatch, and Social is only just stirring down when he completely removes the garment. Standing up, he lowers his own ring gear to show off his meaty, long, and hardening now cock, smirking again as he gives his tool a couple of strokes, using the sight of the groaning and still dazed beauty and her bare booty to help get himself hard.

"Time to collect my prize..." Danny states, reaching down and bringing her up from the canvas, no resistance offered as she's still coming back around so he's able to use his strength in a much different way than during the match as he lifts her up and off from the mat. Holding her by the waist, he positions his cock up against her pussy, rubbing the crown of his now rock hard rod against her entrance before he reaches down to properly line himself up, letting out a little groan before he gives her a firm thrust to penetrate her tightness.

"Mmmmm! Oh fuck!! Mmmm..." Social is brought back to reality when that thick shaft pushes right up into her tight box, making her groan as she's lowered down onto that pole, her legs wrapping around his muscular frame out of instinct as she grits her teeth, moaning again as her snatch gets filled up already just from this initial movement up into her.

"Ahhhh... Fucking bastard! You'd better make this worth it... Mmmm!" She glares, holding onto his shoulders but her defiant attitude already slips when she lets out a moan the moment he starts to pump himself straight up into that snug pussy, a firm grip on her thick ass cheeks as he pushes into the WSU starlet, already going in deep with a steady and firm pace to already show that he's far from inexperienced at this.

"Oh trust me babe... Mmmm... It's more than worth it..." He chuckles as he uses a series long, controlled strokes to slide his thick rod right up into her snatch like he's still giving her a chance to get used to his great size, his hands roaming over her rounded butt cheeks to grope and keep them spread, allowing the camera from filming underneath to record that thick ass and his dick pumping into her twat.

"Ahhhh... Don't feel mad just because you lost... Mmmm... Like the rest of them..." The Unbeaten adds with a handsome smirk, pumping away into the veteran indy scene worker to keep her groaning as he cock continues to push in deeper into that snug love tunnel as he uses his superior strength to easily keep her held completely off the ring mat as he bangs her.

"Mmmmm! Fuck! Mmmm... Fuck you!!" The multi-time former WSU Tag Team Champion snaps even as she groans, her large chest pressing and rubbing against his chiseled upper body as she holds onto the hunk thrusting away steadily into her dampening pussy, her desirably curved body made to bounce slightly on that pumping shaft as the force being put behind the movement increases.

"Ahhhhh... I'm nothing like any other bitch... Mmmm!! You've had before..." Annie says between groans, a tone of lust in her voice now as despite her defiant attitude her moans make it clear she's not exactly objecting to this ramming she's taking as his dick starts going in balls deep to really fill her up at a stiff pace that's more than enough to make her ass jiggle sexily each time he thrusts upward into that tight, wet cunt.

"Mmmm... You've got a point there actually... Ahhhhh... When I think about it..." Danny states with a groan as he continues using this experienced, steady pace to work his member straight up into her snatch to stuff her full, aiding by the slightly jolting motion her perfectly rounded body is doing on his pistoning man meat that's lodged to the hilt into her each time he rocks his hips towards her.

"Ahhhh! Don't get to fuck too many hot babes... Mmmmm... Who've wrestled completely naked before..." He chuckles as he gives her rump a firm spank while he thrusts away, noting her time working for the Naked Women's Wrestling League as he drives his cock all the way up into her before smoothly pulling a few inches back before stiffly repeating the motion again and again with the kind of pace expected of a seasoned porn star.

"Oooooooh fuck!! I bet a fucking creep like you... Ahhhhh! Would fucking cream themselves over that..." The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania beauty moans, giving him another narrow eyed look but with a hint of a smirk, her attitude obviously softening due to how good it feels to have his big cock ploughing in and out of her now wet but still very tight pussy, her large tits still pressing into his chest as she stays holding onto his desirable frame to take this steady, balls deep pumping.

"Mmmmm!! Ahhhhhh shit!! I'm fucking surprised you haven't blown your damn load already..." She groans with a hiss as her curved frame continues to bounce from the force of the thrusts firing into her snatch from underneath, the camera getting a perfect shot of his fat cock going back and forth up into that hot, snug box, both of them moaning out in pleasure from the steady motion as his heavy balls swing just a little and her ass cheeks shake erotically with every deep pump delivered into her.

"Mmmm... If you're so confident you can finish me so quickly... Why not use that mouth of yours for something else... Ahhhh... Other than spouting off with..." Danny smirks as he challenges her, giving her a couple more ball deep thrusts before he eases his dick out of her tightness.

"You're one fucking cocky little cunt, aren't you?" Annie smirks back as she's set down to stand on the mat, and once there she pulls her top up and over her head, letting her big, rounded tits bounce free to leave her just in her wrestling boots.

"There's nothing little about me honey, and considering how I beat you in a match a while ago? I know I can handle you..."Pounder states as he takes a long look over those sexy breasts.

"Oh I've got enough fucking tricks to handle a motherfucker like you..." Social says, tossing her long raven hair back as she shifts herself to perform the splits in front of him, allowing her to take a hold of the dick that's just been deep in her snatch.

"Mmmm... That's what I'm hoping for..." The hunk states as he watches her part her lips to take his shaft into her warm and damp feeling mouth, moaning as she grips the base with her hand and starts to run her oral hole up and down over his length and making him smile she doesn't hold back, getting straight into a firm and smooth motion over the top portion of his cock.

"Ahhhh... But trust me Annie, I can handle anything you want to bring... Mmmm..." He says, using a hand to make sure her hair is out of the way of so the camera can film her pretty face moving back and forth towards his crotch as she handles about half of his great size already, causing herself to groan around that man meat as she lets her nicely full lips run along that pole as she tastes her own pussy from off of those fat inches but clearly isn't put off at all by it.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmph! Mmmm..." The former SHIMMER starlet moans around the dick she's blowing as she bobs her head up and down onto the tool of the stud who'd defeated her in a match-up a while ago, but any resentment seems to have faded away from both the lusty glare she's giving up to him and how she's applying her saliva onto his rod with the steady sucking motion she's administering.

"Mmmph... Mmmmphh!! Mmmm..." Social groans again, using her hand to slightly twist around the bottom half of his thick cock as she blows him with this focused and clearly far from novice sucking, her long dark swaying as she pushes down a little further onto him as she travels back and forth along that size, keeping the crown inside her mouth when she pulls back before pushing down firmly to repeat the action and all the while staying in an impressive splits position on the canvas.

"Ahhhh! Mmmm... Yeah, suck that fucking cock Annie..." He encourages, reaching down to give the big, full tits of the stunner currently sucking him off a squeeze, and if he wasn't grinning enough already from how superb it felt to be taken in and out of her soothing and talented oral hole like this, hearing her moan as he plays with her tits gives him another reason as this red hot blowjob continues on.

"Mmmm! Take it deep baby... Show me those tricks you promised me..." He again challenges, showing he knows what buttons to press when it comes to a busty female wrestler as he feels her lovely lips staying tightly wrapped around his tool as she moves back and forth over him, her saliva coating the upper half of his member now but trickling down onto the lower portion and her fingers that grip him by the base.

"Mmmm... Mmmmmph!! Uhhhlllkkk!! MMMPHH!!" With another sensual glare, she pulls her hand away to instead start to play with her snatch, now using a steady rocking motion of her long dark haired head up and down onto this thick rod, taking him in deep to make him moan out as she groans and slobbers all over that sizable shaft that most women would struggle just to handle half of.

"Mmmm!! MMMMPHH... Mmmm... AAAHHHLLLKKK!!" The star of the Kingdom of Gladiators movie lets out a sinful gagging sound as she pushes her gorgeous face down further onto the cock she's expertly sucking on, refusing to let off even when the tip of his pole connects with the back of her warm and wet mouth. It's just another sign of both her desire and her cock sucking skill as she bobs away at a quick pace, making her saliva drip down his thickness as she fights to keep those pouty lips wrapped around him, and at the same time making herself moan as she rubs her fingers over her wet pussy while dishing out this blowjob.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12