The Unbeaten Challenge - Mia Yim

Story Info
Mia Yim meets her match against The Undefeated.
6.6k words
3.75
11.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Mia Yim(SHIMMER, SHINE Wrestling)

The Unbeaten Challenge Part 5: Mia Yim

A women of wrestling erotic story.

* * *

The video begins with a simple image screen with the words "The Unbeaten Challenge!" and underneath in smaller writing reads "Recorded Winter 2014". This soon changes to a screen with new words: "Fame and fortune await any female wrestler who can defeat the so far undefeated, unstoppable, and UNBEATEN grappler Danny Pounder." The next screen reads: "However... If our challenger loses, she agrees to be FUCKED in the very ring she just lost in!"

Using a screen effect to tiles to "switch" to actual footage now, a title-bar graphic reading "The Challenger" on the bottom of the screen as we see the beautiful half-black, half-Korean beauty known as Mia Yim, smirking as she stands with her hands on her toned waist. She's clad in blue and white based attire of booty shorts with YIM written in black on the back that hugs to her nicely rounded ass, a bikini-like top that shows off her lovely, rounded and sized breasts, and her dark hair is one up in pigtails at each side and is dyed pink at the front at her fringe.

"OK, so I've heard some stuff about this place, and the guy who thinks he can beat any woman in the world that he wants to..." Mia starts to say as she looks to the camera. "But the fact is that I'm not like any other woman around! I've traveled the world from Japan to Canada and across America. I've worked for WWE and NXT, TNA Wrestling, and just about every major women's and men's independent promotion you can think off. Hell, one time I even beat a man three times my weight in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match in CZW!" She proudly states with a smirk. "So whoever this guy is, and as good as he might think he is? He's just ready for what I'm going to bring to this match, so he can forget about getting to fuck me and instead get all that money ready for me to leave with once I beat him in the middle of that ring!"

Titled graphic effects are used again to switch to a new scene, the bottom bar now reading "The Unbeaten" as a handsome, muscular man with short brown hair wearing gold wresting tights that are so close fitting that do nothing to hide the obvious sizable package in his pants, smiles to the camera.

"The Unbeaten, Danny Pounder here once again!" He introduces himself. "You know there's a song about how "I like black girls, I like white girls" and so on... But getting a shot at a beauty who's part-Korean and part-black? That's called getting you cake and eating it... Well, fucking it in this case." He says with a chuckle. "I know how good you are Mia Yim, an impressive resume of companies, tours, and a couple of titles as well. But I'm aiming to see those great tits of yours bouncing away as I pump you, and watching my massive dick filling up that mouth..." He states as he grips his package to make the point. "You're going down just like the rest do, so it's another win for me, my money staying in the bank, and another notch on the bedpost when I get a piece of you. I hope you've got that hair of yours up in those sexy little pigtails, because I want to be grabbing those when I bang you and feed you this big cock of mine!

* * *

The video now changes using a full-screen flip style effect to a wide shot of a full scale professional wrestling ring in what appears to be a warehouse of some sorts but with no-one in attendance except for the two competitors in the ring and a cameraman in the ring. From behind this far camera, the sound of a ring bell being struck is heard as Yim and Pounder circle each other, an on-screen graphic reading: Rules - One pinfall or submission to a fair finish. No fast counts or tights/rope aided pins or holds permitted. Rope breaks must be given. Match can only be won inside the ring. May the best competitor win!"

"You at least look the part... Let's see what you've got!" Yim dares him, motioning for him to step forward and as he does, she ducks out of an attempted lock-up to instead go for a go-behind waistlock. Pounder just stays standing, smirking as Yim groans as she tries to lift him back but instead he just reaches down, using his strength to break the grip and grab the arm to turn it into a wristlock. Yim grits her teeth, thinking about trying to counter the hold but instead uses a trademark sharp kick to Pounder's leg to stagger him, making him release his grip and hop back.

Seeing an opportunity she comes back in, firing off another kick to that leg, and then a third to try and chop him down to size, but going to the well too often comes back to haunt her as he grabs the leg when she tries for another kick, as she's made to hop on the one limb and unable to fire off a punch as he leans back. Spinning her around he hooks her up, and then drops her ass-first down across the knee with a classic Atomic Drop. It leaves her groaning down on her knees as she reaches back, leaving her wide open as he grabs her head, making a jump to drive her down with a Facebuster.

"It was all going so well! What happened?" Danny taunts as he moves around his fallen opponent as she shakes her head and pushes herself up to her knees, but a clubbing Double Axe Handle to the back drops her back down to the canvas. Grabbing a leg, he turns her over so she's on her back on the canvas, grabbing both legs to spread them and teasing a low shot as she raises her hands up, again shaking her head but that wasn't the plan, instead placing a stomp into her midsection and grinding the boot down to make her groan in pain. Hooking the legs now, he takes his time as he slowly turns her over, locking in a Boston Crab submission hold than again has her calling out in discomfort.

"Ahhhhh! No!! Get... Get off!! Ahhhhh..." Yim yells as she claws at the canvas, stretching her arms out towards the ropes ahead of her as she tries to relieve the pressure by pushing up from the mat, unintentionally giving the camera an awesome shot of the cleavage on display from her tight top in the process. She's stuck fast however with nowhere to go in the middle of the ring as The Unbeaten keeps the hold applied for several more, painful minutes before he finally lets go, knowing full well that wouldn't be enough to beat her, but good enough to weaken her.

"Come on Mia... We're just getting started right here..." He states as he hooks the head, bringing her up to her feet as he again shows off his superior strength, lifting her up onto the shoulders before he lifts her up over his head to drop her downward across his knee with a Gutbuster. This leaves her clutching her stomach on the mat, her legs kicking against the mat as seemingly his target for this match is working the midsection. Taking his time he forces her onto her back again, dropping down and this time applying a much lesser-seen hold in this day and age of a Stomach Claw, with the added pressure of the other hand applied to the wrist to really sink it in.

"Ahhhhh!! Nooooo!! Get off!! N... No!!" Mia yells, refusing to tap out as the painful hold continues to be locked in as he twists his grip around onto her stomach, all the while smirking down at his opponent. However he pays for his arrogance here as thinking quick, Yim swiftly brings up her foot to connect with a Kick to the side of Danny's head, stunning him to break the hold and sending him sprawling onto the canvas. Taking just a moment to catch her breath, and still clutching her midsection, the indy scene starlet forces herself up, measuring her opponent as he gets up to one knee and connects with a vicious Buzzsaw Kick to the head that sends him right down to the canvas with a thud. Wisely, she goes right for a pin, rolling him over to pin the shoulders down and deeply hooking the far leg.

"One! Two! ...Damn it!! Close!" Yim counts and then exclaims as he gets a shoulder up at two-and-a-half to ensure this match continues. Sensing that victory may not be too far away, Yim gets herself up and and squats down to measure her opponent, once again unknowingly giving the recording camera a great show of her gorgeous tits from bending down. Her focus is on Pounder as he stumbles up and shakes his head a little, but when he turns around there's more pain coming as Yim lands a major Roundhouse Kick to the head that again sends him right down to the mat. She doesn't go for a pin however as luck would seemingly have it he's been left out in perfect position not far from a corner, so Mia makes the move to go over him and start to climb the corner and once up top she signals for her breathtaking Corkscrew Moonsault finisher! She leaps back and takes flight! The SkyYim!!

Nobody home! Nothing but canvas is hit as Pounder rolls out of the way, leaving Yim loudly groaning in pain and clutching her stomach that's now hurting more than ever, and as he gets up to one knee with a smirk on his face, it's clear that this was his plan all along to target the midsection knowing she'd go for that big high risk move. As Yim bravely stumbles up from the canvas, a Knee Strike ensures that she stays doubled over and gasping from the pain, and bent over forwards is the perfect set up as he captures the head and falls back to spike her with a DDT.

That would surely be enough to seal the win, but as seemingly always there's one move of choice that The Unbeaten loves to use to finish off his stunning female opponents. So he reaches down, hauling the almost limb body of the half-Korean, half-black grappler upwards but once up, he scoops her up and onto his shoulder before bringing her into the upside down position. One drop down to the knees later and her head is slammed into the canvas as the Tombstone Piledriver connects, and leaves her out of it and spread out on the mat. All that's left is for him to go for a pin as he hooks a leg and makes the count.

"One... Two... Three!" He delivers the final slap of the hand to the canvas, smirking as he gets back to his feet, raising an arm up in victory as the sound of a bell being struck sounds out to confirm the victory. "Here is your winner... And... STILL!! The Undefeated... Danny Pounder!" He announces with a grin, before taking a long look down at the woman he just beat, and is now his prize as per the stipulations of the contest. "Now since you hit my head a few times, let's get your head of yours doing some work, along with your mouth..."

Reaching down, he pushes his tight trunks downward to free his lengthy, thick and more suited for porn than wrestling cock that's already hardening before he steps out of his clothing. While Yim groans and stirs back to life as she recovers from her defeat, he's gazing over her curvy and sexy body to help him get rock hard as he lightly strokes his dick in a totally shameless manner.

"Ahhhh... Damn it... Shit... I had that won..." Mia curses as she sits up on the canvas, knowing what's just happened to her but when she looks up, her eyes widen when she sees the size of weapon he's packing. "Oh fuck!! Shit... That's... That's one big fucking cock!!" She admits as she looks over his length as he steps forward towards her.

"Damn right it is babe, and I think you should give it some attention... Seeing as how I just beat your fair and square." Danny cockily says with a smile, loving how she can't rip her gaze away from his meaty pole.

"Well... I mean, a deal is a deal..." Yim mumbles slightly like she's not exactly objecting to the sight of such a massive, mouth-watering sight of his cock, finding herself licking her lips as she gets up to her knees in front of him, her hand reaching up to take over the job he was doing as she starts to lightly stroke his dick. "And shit... You fucking beat me... So that means..."

"I get to fuck you, and believe me I will honey..." Pounder states with another big smirk. "But we've got plenty of time before that... So let's see you give the winner what he deserves..."

"Hey, I can admit when I'm beaten... But damn, with a big dick like this? This might not be so bad after all..." She states with a flirty smirk, giving his rod a couple of pumps up and down before she leans her head down towards him, sticking her tongue out in order to slide it across the tip of his rod. Working her tongue around the thick head with a slow, swirling motion, she keeps her palm pumping up and down the length of the shaft, already showing off some talent with the multitasking as she flicks her tongue at the crown and brushes across the top slit of his dick.

"Mmmm... You might have handled me in a match, but we'll see if you can handle this..." The gorgeous half black, half Korean beauty warns with a seductive tone before she parts her lips, guiding his tool into her mouth and making him moan as he feels how nicely damp her oral hole is, the pleasure only increasing as she gets right to the task by using a smooth bobbing motion, easily handling half of his length while stroking off the lower portion at the same time.

"Mmmm... I'm always up for this kind of challenge..." Pounder says with a chuckle then a moan, seeing how already into this she appears to be as he gazes down to watch her gorgeous face moving back and forth along his cock, her lips nicely applied around his length to grind across his size when she takes him in and out of that already fantastic feeling mouth.

"Ahhhh... I can handle this and a whole lot more... I want to see if you can handle all of me..." He challenges with a smirk of his own, even as he's more than enjoying her current cock sucking ability as she's already applied a light layer of her saliva onto the upper portion from the quick, repeated motion, and still makes sure to use her hand to stroke off the inches she hasn't yet taken between those soft lips.

"Mmmmphh!! Mmmm... Mmmmthhhrrr fkkkkhhhhrrr..." Her response if muffled by that meat stick she's blowing, giving him a narrow eyed glare for a moment but instead of pretending to be defiant about this situation, she instead accepts the invitation by pushing her head down further onto him, causing him to moan as a result of more of those nicely thick inches being taken into her hungry and clearly experienced mouth.

"Mmmmmphh!! Hrrrrrmmmmm... Mmmmmph..." She groans again, her hand now just holding onto the base of his tool so she can deeply and swiftly suck him off, lifting up to almost being at the crown before racing back down to a few inches away from his crotch, and then repeating the motion again and again in an almost effortless, not to mention shameless manner.

"Ahhhh!! Mmmm... Fuck yeah... Suck that fucking cock babe..." The victorious hunk moans his approval as he feels her saliva trickling down all the way over his shaft, her repeated eager motion coating his rod nicely with her spit and those lovely lips continue to glide back and forth over his tool and still remain wrapped firmly around him for the perfect sucking motion.

"Mmmm... Take it all babe... Show me how you can gobble up some dick..." He smirks, reaching down to grab a hold of her dark pigtails, using the grip to bring her head right down onto his shaft as he delivers a couple of steady thrusts into her mouth so the camera can record him pumping cock in and out of the mouth of stunning female wrestler kneeling in front of him. Sending all of his cock straight into her is causing her to gag around his length when he ploughs in deep, while at the same time he moans in delight at the added sensations of her groans now bouncing off of his rod inside that warm and wet oral hole.

"Mmmmmphh!! GAHHHHHH!! Gahhhhh!!" The starlet of SHIMMER and SHINE Wrestling gags loudly around the cock being fed into her oral hole, fighting to try and keep her lips pressing back around that fat cock after she lets out a gag when the crown connects with the back of her mouth. Not backing down however, she continues to bob her head along that thrusting member, causing her saliva to drip off from it, onto her chin and top covered breasts from the repeated, firm to say the least motion that they are both using to make this a superb, noisy and sloppy blowjob.

"GAHHHHHH... Mmmmm!! Mmmmmphh... Gaaaaaaahhhh!!" She groans again, her hands gripping onto the muscular waist of the handsome stud who just defeated her in a match and is now face fucking her while she matches the pace with a cock sucking rhythm of her own, the rocking motion her head is doing aided by him holding onto her pigtails like handlebars of a bike to lunge her head back and forth onto that thrusting dick that's now coated with her saliva.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhh shit... That's one fine fucking mouth..." Danny says with an approving smile, releasing his hold of her hair and allowing her to lift away with a gasp as she catches her breath.

"Fuck!! Fuck... That felt fucking dirty..." Mia states as she licks her lips clean of her own spit, glancing down at herself and seeing her top and cleavage being stained with her saliva from all that cock sucking. Shrugging her shoulders, she pulls the garment up and over her head, letting nicely large and rounded breasts be shown off to the recording camera.

"Well we're not finished yet honey... Far from it." Pounder states, watching as she gets up from the canvas, allowing himself a moment to stroke his length that's covered with her saliva.

"I'd hope so... I'm still not convinced you can really handle me..." Yim replies with a sultry smile, bending over in front of him as she hooks her shorts, pulling them down to reveal her rounded backside and neatly trimmed, but already a little damp looking pussy.

"That's another challenge you're about to lose..." The Undefeated hunk states with a chuckle, not allowing her to fully stand up from this bent over position with her shorts still around her ankles as he taps the bell end of his tool against her lower lips, giving a teasing rub that makes them both groan with pleasure before he pushes that covered with her spit shaft into her snatch.

"Ahhhh... Oh yeah... This is some fine fucking pussy right here..." He states with a moan, keeping one hand onto her just on her tattoo that's just above her ass, firmly pumping his cock back and forth into her snug pussy, the motion all too easy both from all that saliva over his rod and from the light slickness already present in that love tunnel, already allowing him to push in deep with a steady rhythm.

"Oh fuck!! Mmmmm... Shit! That's fucking big..." The talented female wrestler moans as she looks back over her shoulder at the hunk currently thrusting away into her snatch, feeling that stiff and thick pole sliding in deeply before sharply pulling out until just a couple of inches are still in her before the motion is repeated with just enough force to make her perfectly curved body rock forward when he sends himself in.

"Ahhhh... Yeah... Fuck! Like that... Show me you aren't just talk..." She again challenges even as her moans seem to show she's already enjoying what he's giving to her, his length moving steadily in and out of that dampening hole as the first woman to hold the singles and tag team championships in SHINE Wrestling reaches back, using a hand to spread her ass apart in an open invitation to further stuff that hot, tight snatch full with his man meat.

"Mmmm... You're a natural at this Mia..." He moans with a smirk, referring to how she's taking almost all of his cock into her snug twat from behind as she stays held in this bent over forwards position, but also due to how she's holding her nicely rounded ass apart like a true porn star, allowing the camera to get a clear shot of his thick dick ploughing quickly in and out of her damp pussy.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12