The Unbeaten Challenge - T Trinidad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her lusty state, she moans out no doubt some filthy talk in her "native" tongue, showing off that proud, feisty passion as she keeps bouncing away on this massive dick despite the face she barely knows this man and had been wrestling in a match against him what now feels like hours ago. She unintentionally gives the camera an extra treat to film as she looks back over her shoulder, watching herself riding away on this mighty cock with very lusty look plastered over her gorgeous face with a couple loose strands of hair sticking to her from the formed sweat. However it doesn't look likely that she's planning on stopping this any time soon, continuing to work her fantastic body up and down, lifting upward to almost the mid-way point on his length before almost wildly dropping straight down with a deep groan as she takes every inch into her still snug but very wet snatch.

Just as impressive is the performance of the stud underneath her to be able to handle this kind of intense, desire fuelled ride as that would have easily made any regular red blooded male blow their load in under a minute. He's just groaning and watching her work over his cock, loving that feeling of her slick hole gliding back and forth over his rod and no doubt getting a great view of her and her shapely, jiggling tits as she keeps this steamy to put it mildly bouncing going which such skill that he can clearly tell this is far from her first time handling a cock, even of his vast size and thickness, like this.

"MMMMM... You like that Papi?" Thea says with her already sexy enough accent now dripping with lust. "Like that... UHHHHH... Pussy working over that... Big... FUCKING! Cock??" She gasps out, delivering another couple of bounces for good measure. "Mmmmm!! Fucking love it..." Danny grins up at her. "Only think I'd love more? Would be getting a piece of this fine, Puerto Rican ass of yours..." He says, delivering a firm spank to that ass for good measure, the smack making her groan and instinctively rock back against the blow. "Ahhhhhh... You think you can handle this ass?" She seems to answer him with another question, grinning down at him as the video footage changes into then next "scene" with a flipping tile-style animation.

Soon, it's just moments later in the same wrestling ring but now Thea is on her hands and knees, completely naked and with that juicy, stunning ass sticking out -- her wet snatch shown off along with her puckered asshole, already glistening from what appears to be a thorough lubing up for the anal action to come. Indeed, the camera has the clear shot as Pounder comes back in, his dick similarly prepared with a healthy layer of lube as he pushes his cock against, and then into that tight rear entrance.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! Oooooooooooh SHIIIIIIIT!!" Trinidad squeals out, her long dark haired head already tilting back just from the feeling of her ass getting invaded by this now very familiar cock, her fingers clawing at the canvas of the ring she's more used to competing in rather than taking a fucking in. However it appears that she's also no stranger to taking it up the ass, moaning and starting to rock her sweat-covered body back against the stiff thrusts entering her butt as she takes it from behind, gazing back with an intense, lusty stare as she watches this hunk begin to properly tap that stunning ass and showing absolutely no objections to it.

"MMMMM!! YEAH!! Uhhhhhh!! Fucking... MMMMM!! FUCK THAT ASS PAPI!!" She yells her demand, not caring about how shameless she's now acting as even as she gets fucked up the ass she's reached underneath herself to start rubbing her pussy, so turned on by the sensation of having such a lengthy and thick dick ploughing in and out of her sexy Puerto Rican booty. With her tits swaying in time with the sharp pushes back her body is doing, it's clear her ass was built to take a deep stuffing and fortunately for both her sinful needs and the watching audience, the muscular stud behind her is more than equipped to give her the treatment she and her fine backside deserve.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhhhh FUCK!! Mmmmmm yeah..." The proudly Undefeated stud groans out with every thrust he delivers, a now even tighter feeling than her snatch was all around his cock as he pushes his inches further into that back passage, his hands gripping that toned waist so he can stiffly fill up her butt just like he'd been doing to her dripping snatch not too long ago. Despite that increased pressure and all the energy it's taking to give the horny female wrestler the kind of quality action she's clearly never experienced before, he's still got plenty left in him to put on the hottest show for that recording camera that's capturing every XXX-rated moment of his member sliding in and out of her rounded, jiggling backside.

The former Rosita of the Mexican America stable in TNA is now totally lust-drunk, mumbling away in Spanish and staring back with glazed over eyes at the anal action she's taking as that fat rod keeps getting stuffed in deep between her stunning rear cheeks. At the same time though the rest of her body is running on autopilot, still pushing back against those stiff incoming thrusts and her hand briskly rubbing back and forth over her own snatch, easily leaving her fingers soaked from juices as she keeps herself moaning out.

With the hunk behind her going non-stop with the anal pounding that's leaving her back passage filled up with dick to such an extent that a normal woman would not be able to sit down without pain for several days, and her hand remaining gliding all across and over her own wet twat, it's of little surprise that soon she arrives at an intense, screaming limit to create another smoking hot image to be filmed by the camera right up close to her and her being extremely well fucked ass. Thea's pussy juices flow out, leaving her hand in an even stickier mess than they already were as she cums hard, but still impressively manages to stay up in this doggy-style position, her dark hair swaying away and a total mess as she still rocks back and forth against those commanding thrusts being delivering into her booty.

"MMMM... Ahhhhhh FUCK... What a fucking ass... MMMM!!" Pounder comments with a chuckle, stating the clearly obvious as he shows his own sexual skill in being able to continue fucking that fine Puerto Rican ass even with the increased tightness felt from her tensing up as she came. He's able to deliver a couple more thrusts deep between those shining with sweat cheeks before he pulls out with a groan, shifting back to let the camera capture her now gaping asshole along her hand still working over her own soaking wet pussy as she rubs herself to enjoy the final moments of a sexual high she's unlikely to ever forget.

"MMMM... Mmmmm Papi... You do know how to tap some ass..." Thea groans as she lustfully looks back, finally pulling her hand away from her snatch as she shifts herself to move around, turning so she can stare with a grin at him. "I never... Mmmmm... Disappoint..." Danny says, moaning as she's now taking control even after such an intense orgasm as she grabs his cock to deliver a stroke.

"Me neither Papi..." She purrs, making him really moan out in the next moment as she takes his dick straight between her full lips, going instantly into some ass-to-mouth action as she starts slurping on the fat cock that's just been stuffing her ass deeply moment ago. She groans around him as her mouth wraps around the inches, showing no apparent problems with the taste of her own backside from off of his dick as she looks to give back some pleasure and then some to the hunk who has fucked her snatch and ass to perfection after having beaten her in a wrestling match at the start of this all.

The camera moves in close, picking up the muffled groans the former TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champion is letting out along with the smoking hot sight of her mouth pushing down onto this dick that's now been in all three of her equally pleasurable holes before she lifts smoothly back up, already making her long dark hair sway in time with rocking motion her head is doing. She glances at the lens filming her giving this very willing blowjob with a sensual gaze before turning her attention up to the man who beat her in this same ring and now has dominated her in a sexual contest to leave her craving more of his cock even after being made to cum harder than she's ever felt before.

"MMMMM... MMMMM FUCK... Suck that fucking cock Thea... MMMMM!!" The hunk who always proves he is Unbeaten in more ways than one moans deeply, sweat making his ripped body shine as he watches her bobbing away over his cock at a swift pace, feeling her saliva now coating his rod as she shows very pleasantly surprising energy even after all the fucking she's taken and given out since he soundly defeated her what feels now like a lifetime ago. Feeling that shaft starting to throb between those pouty lips, he knows that he won't be able to handle too much more of this superb oral sex but lets her have her way now with the cock she's had deep in her wet snatch, her stunning ass, and now right in and out of her damp and warm mouth.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Feeling the pulsing of his shaft, she gives one last slurp with a loud "pop" sound when she pulls off, licking her lips for a moment as she a hand to now quickly stroke off his dick, causing him to groan deeply as her other hand moves up to brush away her hair from out of the way of her face. "Come on Papi... Fucking cum for me!! Cum all over my fucking face!!" She demands with another wide, dazzling smile as she rapidly jerks him off, craving that final creamy reward to cap off this wild and intense sex she's taken from this hunk she still barely knows but allowed to fuck her as per the terms of her losing a wrestling match to him.

There's no real losers though when she gets that load, the camera right up close to watch the first thick streak of jizz blast out, making Thea gasp as it splashes across her gorgeous facial features to force her to close her eyes as that shot lands up the side of her nose all the way to the forehead. The next shot goes over the nose, dripping off the tip but high to nearly catch in her hair, and the third landing away on the other side of her face up her cheek and over her closed eye. She blindly strokes away, groaning as the spunk continues to fly out and land over her pretty face to leave that forehead, her nose, cheeks, lips and chin covered with a large amount of cum that already is starting to drip from off her even before he's finished cumming.

Finally though, after another last couple of drops that are stroked out onto her and he begin to go soft in her hand, she lets go, just staying kneeling with a groan as she enjoys the sensation of having so much spunk plastered across her face. With one eye "sealed" shut from a streak of jizz over it, she looks up to the camera with her free eye, a big satisfied smile on her now cum-covered face to show she's loving this dirty mess she's been left in.

"Fuck... Papi, you can "wrestle" me any time you fucking want to!" Thea says with a tone that's still as sinful as during the sex itself, even after her own orgasm and taking his load all over her face. "Well, usually my opponents do demand a rematch about now..." Danny comments with a chuckle from off camera. "But personally? A hook up sounds a lot more easier... And to the point." "Papi, a woman like me doesn't play around..." Trinidad smirks. "Especially when it comes to a big, fucking dick..."

The camera focuses on that smoking hot sight of all the spunk across Thea's face as she can't help herself from licking her lips clean of the jizz coating them. On this sight the video changes with tile-styled graphics to an image screen which reads: "Another victory... For The UNBEATEN!" before it fades out to black and the footage ends.

* * *

12